Thread: They Call Us Channelers.

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

They Call Us Channelers.

I'll be sharing this info here. I've had a difficult relationship with channeled messages, but when it comes on this level, I love it...take what resonates with you, and leave the rest.

Elisa Medhus is the mother of a boy that committed suicide who then started contacting her and the rest of the family after having passed on...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Aragorn (12th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2020), Kathy (13th September 2020), Wind (12th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    you can very much tell that the healing has occurred. Statistically ... actually as I was writing this they remarked that the loss of a child is usually something most marriages cannot survive. It would be very comforting to have a certainty that there is another road to follow after physical life.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Aragorn (12th September 2020), Elen (12th September 2020), Kathy (13th September 2020), Wind (12th September 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    I've read tons and tons of channeled material over the years. I don't read much of it anymore, only sometimes. I could say that it definitely is a real phenomenon, but unfortunately a lot the material can be hogwash or wishful thinking and the source is not some higher entity, but only the imagination of the channeler or even some nefarious energies. There however are and have been certain genuine and extremely valuable channels for information, so if one were to dismiss all channeled materials then that would be foolish and a dismissal of good source of knowledge. One should never ever blindly believe in one source of information, you should compare and search within if the information resonates with you.

Personally I can as a seeker of truth vouch for these materials as to their veracity: The Law of One, and the Michael Teachings. I'm not personally too familiar with the Seth Material yet, but there seems to be many verifications that it is accurate and truthful. There could be other honorable mentions, but I'll leave them out for now.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Aragorn (12th September 2020), Elen (12th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2020), Kathy (13th September 2020)

Thanks
    yeah, OG and I had a bit of a conversation regarding 'feeling' and 'sense' and how they were different or the same. After watching this video, it occurred to me another way to phrase my 'sense' of 'feeling' ... Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!

Feeling is literally more palpable than a sense.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 12th September 2020 at 15:58.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Elen (14th September 2020)

Thanks
    Very subtle transition to 'channeling' ... What he is saying makes sense from the perspective of 'acting' and 'being' outside the boundaries of what we call space-time. If there are no spatial attributes to entertain then when we move we go nowhere, time doesn't exist and since time is a counter or literally a timer everything just exists simultaneously.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Aragorn (12th September 2020), Elen (12th September 2020), Wind (12th September 2020)

Thanks
    How does one experience "time" in eternity if there is no time? Figure that one out.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Aragorn (12th September 2020), Elen (12th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2020)

Thanks
    exactly, it is still there, it is just not very busy ... or maybe just overwhelmed into inactivity

I talked to my sister-in-law today, her younger brother died, alcohol did him in. After watching this video I was prepared to offer a bit of comfort, such as it was.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Aragorn (12th September 2020), Elen (12th September 2020), Wind (12th September 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Norwegian medium author and channeler

Lilli Bendriss is a Norwegian medium a channeler, author and a celebrity in Norway. She has written two books and appears regularly on the show: "The House of Spirits" on TV Norway. Lilli received an abrupt awakening at the age of 42 when an acupuncture needle was placed below her stomach and she started communicating with spirits as well as beings from another Galaxy. Lilli also channels The Language of Light, a language with a high vibrational frequency which is meant to raise our energy.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Aragorn (12th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2020), Kathy (13th September 2020), Wind (12th September 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    If there are no spatial attributes to entertain then when we move we go nowhere, time doesn't exist and since time is a counter or literally a timer everything just exists simultaneously.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzS77izJ13w

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th September 2020), Aragorn (12th September 2020), Elen (13th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th September 2020), Kathy (13th September 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Lee caroll channels kryon

After graduating with a business and economics degree from California Western University in California, Lee Carroll started a technical audio business in San Diego that flourished for 30 years.

Lee is recognized worldwide as the original channel for Kryon and has been honored over the years by seven United Nations invitations to channel Kryon at the UN building in New York City. The Kryon seminars are presented all over the USA and Canada, western Europe, Israel, Russia, Bulgaria, Poland, the Baltic states and much of South America.

Lee and his spiritual partner, Jan Tober, started the "Kryon light groups" in Del Mar in 1991 and quickly moved from a living-room setting to a Del Mar church. The Kryon organization now hosts meetings all over the globe with audiences of up to 3,000 people. In the beginnings of the Internet, Kryon had the largest consistent New Age folder in the history of America Online. Now, you are looking at the Kryon web site with a multitude of interesting pages and a registry of over 20,000 visits a day to the audio page alone. This audio page is a FREE PAGE where you can listen or download hundreds of free MP3 audio of past and current channellings.

Lee is the author of fourteen Kryon books, and co-author of, The Indigo Children, An Indigo Celebration, The Indigo Children Ten Years Later. (17 books total). These Indigo books introduced the world to the term "Indigo Children" in 2000, spawning many follow-up books by various authors, a movie, a documentary, and lots of interest worldwide regarding our changing kids! The Indigo books have sold almost half a million copies worldwide in the twenty-four languages listed above.

Lees Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/35ycMwv

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2020), Wind (14th September 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Jamie butler a medium and channeler, channeling maitland

Jamie used to channel Erik, who committed suicide in the first video...

Jamie Butler is a natural born Medium, Wholeness Expert, and Media-Personality working internationally for the past 25 years. She is the author of With Love and Light: A True Story About an Uncommon Gift. Jamie is the founder of The Center for Love and Light in Atlanta, GA and co-founder of a nonprofit learning environment: The Love & Light Institute connecting the mind, body, emotion, and soul to cultivate the potential from within. Jamie hosts The Lighter Side Show which encourages learning truths through humor while letting go of learned behavior. Her life goal is to teach people of all ages about the infinite possibilities for healing, joy, and success available to us when wholeness living is incorporated into our daily lives.

As Jamie says, “It’s not Woo Woo, It’s True True.”
    Websites: https://jamiebutlermedium.com/ https://thelightersidenetwork.com

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th September 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2020), Wind (14th September 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Gerald O’Donnell

I highly recommend this interview to the ones that are drawn to it. HIGHLY.

Gerald O’Donnell is the founder of The Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing (ARVARI) and a world-renowned Remote Viewer who was employed for several years by a Western intelligence agency. He has been recognized as a visionary in mind-consciousness research and remote viewing and influencing. Gerald is a certified Hypnotherapist.

Since 1997, Gerald has dedicated his life to guiding his students in harnessing the highest levels of creative energy so that they can rapidly manifest their innermost desires.

His healing and empowering meditations have helped thousands of seekers turn their thoughts into reality and begin their transformative journey towards Oneness.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2020), Kathy (5th November 2020)