Thread: Energy Wave Theory ─ A New Look on Physics

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts

Energy Wave Theory ─ A New Look on Physics

Source: Energy Wave Theory ─ Introduction Page

Introduction to EWT

Introducing Energy Wave Theory

This site is dedicated to a theory of the universe – titled Energy Wave Theory – that is a fresh new look on physics, based on the wave structure of matter and a simpler definition of particles, atoms and forces.

Why?

Mankind has evolved, progressing over centuries with inventions that make our lives simpler. Engineering these products and applications requires an understanding of the physical sciences and laws of our universe. The next generational leap in products for energy, gravity or even time requires the true understanding of the smallest entities that are the building blocks of the universe. Current theories of subatomic particles, such as string theory or the Standard Model, are complex in both their assumptions and mathematical models. In Occam’s razor, “simpler solutions are more likely to be correct than complex ones”. Consider these examples:

Atoms vs Particles: Over a century ago, all of matter was simplified to a few building blocks in the atom: electron, protons and neutrons. Yet, when smashing protons into parts, dozens of particles smaller than the proton is found. Why would nature go from simple to complex as things get smaller?

Known vs Probable: Objects that are larger than the size of an atom occupy specific locations in space. Yet, components of the atom like the electron have a probable location and can be nearly anywhere. Why would nature obey two different physical laws and equations based on size (classical mechanics versus quantum mechanics)?

Matter vs Charge: Objects have a property called mass, and the calculation of motion from forces such as gravity use this property. Yet, components of the atom like the electron and proton use a property called charge to calculate force. How can all the forces (e.g. electric force, gravity) ever be unified if they use different properties to determine motion?

What is EWT?

Energy Wave Theory (EWT) is a mathematical model with logical explanations for the smallest components of the universe that:

• Simplifies all known particles to be based on one fundamental particle – the neutrino
    • Simplifies the cause of motion and forces to be based on one fundamental rule – to minimize wave amplitude
    • Explains the creation of particles, atoms and molecules using descriptions that can be modeled with one set of classical laws

The unification of two separate branches of mechanics is based on the conservation of energy and classical laws used for the behavior of waves, such as sound waves. Therefore, it is titled Energy Wave Theory and the first two pages are dedicated to the descriptions of energy and waves.

Everything that we see is based on the motion of space, traveling in the form of waves. It was in the 1600s that Robert Hooke, Christiaan Huygens and other physicists recognized that light traveled through space as waves with varying wavelengths. But there’s much more to this energy that we don’t physically see with our eyes. The motion of space is energy and there are multiple types and forms of waves, which we perceive to be different things:

• Particles are standing, longitudinal waves.
    • Photons are traveling, transverse waves.
    • Forces are different wave types causing the motion of particles to minimize wave amplitude.
    • Atoms are formed by electrons and protons that have both attractive and repelling forces, causing the electron’s orbital.

Can It Be Proven?

Yes. This entire web site is dedicated to the proof of EWT. It follows a scientific model of:

1. Calculating values that match experimental results, and
    2. Providing reasonable explanations for observations in experiments, and
    3. Offers predictions for future experiments

The theory proof page details these calculations and explanations for a simpler definition of the universe.

EWT Introduction Video

Source: Energy Wave Theory ─ Introduction Page
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th August 2020), Elen (25th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th August 2020), Wind (24th August 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Does this theory collapse? Maybe only when I observe it?

Just joking. This looks really interesting. (I hope my science joke didn't collapse )

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2020), Elen (25th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th August 2020), Wind (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post

Just joking. This looks really interesting. (I hope my science joke didn't collapse )
    I haven't looked deep enough into it yet to ascertain where this theory stands on account of the quantum uncertainty principle ─ I think it dismisses the notion ─ but what I've seen of it so far is definitely interesting and mathematically sound. It also respects Newtons Laws of Thermodynamics and Einstein's General Relativity.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th August 2020), Elen (25th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th August 2020), Wind (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Even more interesting.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2020), Elen (25th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th August 2020), Wind (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Everything collapses DT, it is a property of creation. into the unity perhaps. my head hurts already.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2020), Dreamtimer (24th August 2020), Elen (25th August 2020), Wind (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Take two boson higgs particles and call me in the morning. You have to take them fast before they disappear.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Potentially part of the problem is that 'free energy' which also has sound theoretical principles relies on defeating the 1st law. so the saying goes. But it seems right now that free energy is NOT really created from nothingness but actually converted from a classical 'stateless' form to a usable spacetime form.

Take two boson higgs particles and call me in the morning. You have to take them fast before they disappear.
    now that one needs a little work ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th August 2020), Dreamtimer (24th August 2020), Elen (25th August 2020), Wind (24th August 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

I haven't looked deep enough into it yet to ascertain where this theory stands on account of the quantum uncertainty principle ─ I think it dismisses the notion ─ but what I've seen of it so far is definitely interesting and mathematically sound. It also respects Newtons Laws of Thermodynamics and Einstein's General Relativity.
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Everything collapses DT, it is a property of creation. into the unity perhaps. my head hurts already.

Rather than talking of a collapse of a wave function, the Energy Wave Theory regards everything as a vibration of spacetime. Particles are explained as standing waves of longitudinal vibrations, whereas photons ─ i.e. electromagnetism ─ are transverse vibrations, i.e. spirals.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th August 2020), Elen (26th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th August 2020), Wind (25th August 2020)

Thanks
    yeah, actually, that makes perfect sense, and even the current theory would corroborate that. it is a simpler theory and simpler is elegance and more often than not closer to the truth. I haven't had a chance to watch the video but if it continues to gain ground, i'll probably read a book or maybe even watch the movie. Who is/are the ones putting this out? Anybody with serious credibility?

One of the interesting things about modeling is that many can fit a given scenario, the rubber meets the road when the mathematics is in sync with the model AND there is empirical evidence. For example, the multiple particle theory has been 'witnessed' whether Higgs was at the party or not. But it gets more complicated than that, of course ... The cosmos is tricky and has the advantage of synthesis of universal intelligence.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th August 2020), Dreamtimer (25th August 2020), Elen (26th August 2020), Wind (25th August 2020)

Thanks
    yeah, actually, that makes perfect sense, and even the current theory would corroborate that. it is a simpler theory and simpler is elegance and more often than not closer to the truth. I haven't had a chance to watch the video but if it continues to gain ground, i'll probably read a book or maybe even watch the movie. Who is/are the ones putting this out? Anybody with serious credibility?
    Well, the name didn't mean anything to me, but they're serious about this. They've even introduced a software add-on to support the EWT physics in Blender.

One of the interesting things about modeling is that many can fit a given scenario, the rubber meets the road when the mathematics is in sync with the model AND there is empirical evidence. For example, the multiple particle theory has been 'witnessed' whether Higgs was at the party or not. But it gets more complicated than that, of course ... The cosmos is tricky and has the advantage of synthesis of universal intelligence.
    Yes, I was thinking of that too ─ the photographs of particles in a superposition. I'm actually awaiting a response from the better-known physicists to this new theory.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th August 2020), Elen (26th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th August 2020), Wind (25th August 2020)