Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sepehr history etc Vids

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    It bugs the shit outta me when people don't even make the effort to learn how to pronounce things they wanna talk about................
    It just occurred it to me that was part of the theme in the book and movie called: "The American Gods". It's about a war between the 'new' American Gods, digital entities and the old pissed off gods that had been left behind in the old world for the sake of the gods having favored the New World. Odin is the great master of all gods but is in deep conflict with the digitals. He and several other elite gods set up an apparent war between the old and new gods for their very survival. But in the end, the real motivation is just general destruction to clear the way for Odin to regain ascendancy. In the end, nobody gets what they want, not even Thor who has been cast as powerful but relatively clueless (The name Thor, heir apparent, is never metioned and the character is portrayed as a moral former military assassin). He just fades into the sunset with the metaphorical walk down the dusty road.

One of the interesting side notes regards a rabble rousing brawler who is actually an old world Leprechaun. Of course, he tangles with the 'Thor' who is now the human form Odin's bodyguard and they pretty much have an epic brawl with Mr. Bodyguard emerging as the kinda winner. This 'Leprechaun' is over 6'5" and an obvious tongue-in-cheek character. The dialogue ruminates on why Leprechauns only appear in Ireland? The answer is because when they leave Ireland they lose their traditional appearance and don't appear as classic Leprechauns but as morphed 'whatevers'. In this case, the Leprechaun assumes the identity of the typical Irish drunken brawler. There is a lot buried in the tale.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 9th November 2020 at 16:03.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2020), Dreamtimer (10th November 2020), Elen (9th November 2020)

Thanks
    Who is "Omar Mubaidin" that is cited, Aianawa? The only thing I could find is a reference to an M.D. in Wellington and educated in Florida?

I could find only one Omar Mubaidin (he)"said that strong support for his athletic and academic pursuits comes from his parents:
    Elaine, an Italian-American from Brooklyn; and Hisham, who is from Jordan."

"I have the best of two worlds," Mubaidin said. "We are Islamic, but I have to do most of my religious studies on my own at home. I have a very busy schedule."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2020), Dreamtimer (10th November 2020), Elen (9th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    It just occurred it to me that was part of the theme in the book and movie called: "The American Gods". It's about a war between the 'new' American Gods, digital entities and the old pissed off gods that had been left behind in the old world for the sake of the gods having favored the New World. Odin is the great master of all gods but is in deep conflict with the digitals. He and several other elite gods set up an apparent war between the old and new gods for their very survival. But in the end, the real motivation is just general destruction to clear the way for Odin to regain ascendancy. In the end, nobody gets what they want, not even Thor who has been cast as powerful but relatively clueless (The name Thor, heir apparent, is never metioned and the character is portrayed as a moral former military assassin). He just fades into the sunset with the metaphorical walk down the dusty road.

One of the interesting side notes regards a rabble rousing brawler who is actually an old world Leprechaun. Of course, he tangles with the 'Thor' who is now the human form Odin's bodyguard and they pretty much have an epic brawl with Mr. Bodyguard emerging as the kinda winner. This 'Leprechaun' is over 6'5" and an obvious tongue-in-cheek character. The dialogue ruminates on why Leprechauns only appear in Ireland? The answer is because when they leave Ireland they lose their traditional appearance and don't appear as classic Leprechauns but as morphed 'whatevers'. In this case, the Leprechaun assumes the identity of the typical Irish drunken brawler. There is a lot buried in the tale.
    Drug is bad
    Don't drug...........
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2020), Aragorn (9th November 2020), Dreamtimer (10th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th November 2020), Wind (9th November 2020)

Thanks
    lol ... it was the part of the 'tree hanging' ... that part was big in the book because the outcome was one of life and death and he had to do it alone (Thor/moral assassin) In fact, in the book he thought he died but then emerged 'different'

It was a pretty crazed book and series but there you have it:

The book was written by:

Neil Gaiman is a #1 New York Times bestselling author of books for children and adults whose award-winning titles include Norse Mythology, American Gods, The Graveyard Book, Good Omens (with Terry Pratchett), Coraline, and The Sandman graphic novels.

Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 9th November 2020 at 19:10.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th November 2020), Dreamtimer (10th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Just out, great content as usual >

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th November 2020), modwiz (10th November 2020)

Thanks
    A post from Homesteader in the Ozarks on Stormfront.Org

Is Robert Sepehr a reliable source or a psy-op?
    I've recently noticed a plethora of short video documentaries posted on youtube by Robert Sephr although I can't find the source of where people are finding his videos.

When I first looked the guy up he was associated with "Planet x" which makes me very skeptical. Although he has never been a doom sayer giving a prophetic date of a "fly by".

The majority of his videos are of an occult nature. He ends each video saying the same thing that he is an "anthropologist" and an author who then lists his books: "Species with Amnesia, our forgotten past, Gods with Amnesia, subterranean worlds of inner earth, the occult secrets of Vril and 1666 Redemption through sin.

His videos seem to be subtlety pro white in nature and he has spoken about topics as diverse as ancient civilizations, astrology / theology and jewish bankers and the Illuminati. Although some of his other videos make me very skeptical in particular about evolution and predecessors of modern man. His knowledge on the Third Reich, Vril and Thule Society relate directly to my prior post I made back in April entitled "An explanation of the New Age Conspiracy and Ancient Aliens". That thread has gained a lot of attention.

In fact his videos did not appear until I made this post regarding very similar topics. In particular O negative blood types and the basques.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs"]Rh- Negative Blood and Antediluvian Civilizations - YouTube[/ame]

Any thoughts on the guy? Here is another one of his videos.
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auz4AkY0V_Y"]Ancient Aryans and the Ramayana Epic Poem - YouTube[/ame]

You're really not one of these people are you, Aianawa. Personally, I have great difficulty believing that.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2020), Dreamtimer (10th November 2020), Elen (11th November 2020), Wind (10th November 2020)

Thanks
    Sync alert: The mothers of all demons are referred to as 'The Four Seasons'. I'm not surprised, I hope no one thinks this is a good thing. yeesh!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2020), Dreamtimer (10th November 2020), Elen (11th November 2020), Wind (10th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    You're really not one of these people are you, Aianawa. Personally, I have great difficulty believing that.
    I think not, he is just like vacuum cleaner who sucks in all the nutty theories out there. Hopefully he has some filters.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2020), Dreamtimer (12th November 2020), Elen (11th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    HEPA

How
    Everything
    Passes
    Across

I think maybe someone got the wrong kind of HEPA filter.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2020), Elen (13th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th November 2020), Wind (12th November 2020)

Thanks
    Sync alert: The mothers of all demons are referred to as 'The Four Seasons'. I'm not surprised, I hope no one thinks this is a good thing. yeesh!
    Did you dig ?, yes straight after the 4 seasons press conference, for me, why of all places ?, 4 seasons equells 4 cardinals, ships steering wheel 4 law of the sea, that was one clue, is all law wise changing atm, will take a few years, in many ways already has. to assist minds both parties had their legal teams all prepped and ready to go well before election, knew which states were best battle grounds post election vote, press conference was well organised so had to be messaging involved imo.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th November 2020)

Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th November 2020), Elen (16th November 2020)

Thanks

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st December 2020), modwiz (1st December 2020)

Thanks
    Gosh he goes into many facets of history n edging herstory >

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th December 2020), modwiz (15th December 2020)

Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (24th December 2020), modwiz (24th December 2020)

Thanks

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (5th January 2021)