Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrity cloning centers, reptilians, trump & the great awakening

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I don't know what to think about this subject. The skeptical side of me says that there certainly aren't any human clones, at least not public ones. The conspiratorial side of me wonders what kind of secret projects might the militaries actually have in whatever underground labs. We have no way of knowing, but all I know for a fact is that they have so many hidden projects which would blow our minds. I've just thought that mostly they have been related to technology such as advanced weaponry and space travel.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2020), Aragorn (5th August 2020), Dreamtimer (5th August 2020), Elen (5th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    China has been accused of doing human cloning ... actually organizations were prepared to sanction the scientist claiming responsibility... don't know what happened.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2020), Aragorn (5th August 2020), Dreamtimer (5th August 2020), Elen (5th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I thought this should hang around a bit ... it is a heck of a story ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2020), Aragorn (6th August 2020), Dreamtimer (5th August 2020), Elen (6th August 2020), Wind (5th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Brief video -I'll let those who are interested watch and let their Pre-Frontal Cortex do the rest. Your Broca and Weinicke (think that's the spelling) brain activity might get a work out as well.

https://www.facebook.com/mikegiusti/...3468863211423/

Much Respect - Amanda

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Brief video -I'll let those who are interested watch and let their Pre-Frontal Cortex do the rest. Your Broca and Weinicke (think that's the spelling) brain activity might get a work out as well.

https://www.facebook.com/mikegiusti/...3468863211423/
    Oh my gawd, a woman who stares at the camera with her eyes wide open! That must be a clone! Or a reptilian shape-shifting alien! Or a witch in league with Lucifer! Bring out the stakes and light the torches!

See, Amanda, this is exactly why nobody takes this so-called alternative community seriously. Hell, I'm the administrator of this forum, and even I can't take it seriously anymore. And don't even get me started about Facebook...

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2020), Elen (7th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2020), Octopus Garden (7th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn - I left the video there for People to make up their own minds. I did not suggest or state the woman is a Clone or anything else ... that is one of the reasons alternate news is not widely accepted. No questions - straight to assumption and comments made without any interaction with the other person. You cannot see my face for facial cues nor can you hear my voice for intonation - I am calm. If we were video chatting - we could talk about the video utilising Lateral Thinking and Critical Thinking.

With all the mediums with which to communicate - People still misinterpret and see inference when there is none because not a single question was asked to elicit a response - to commence a proper conversation. I know People who never come to these threads for exactly the reason you have just exemplified. No questions - just instant responses.

You do realise that the typed word is devoid of emotion? This is why it was given to us via the internet. People can utilise video and/or voice to chat properly and they continually choose not to. As for facebook - it is no better or worse than any other social media. All social media has its benefits, such as connecting People. There are also negative aspects like the trolls and shills and disinformation agents et cetera. It's learning how to recognise them and avoid them that is the key - as per some social theorists. Just my opinion and not pushing on or at anyone.

Now back to the topic - I shared the video because it can be studied via a variety of aspects. Is this an example of an AI? Is this woman on medication? And any other question in between. I thought the video might elicit a discussion. It is an example that is all. As for the Monkey - that story just makes me feel sad. Sad for the Animals.

Much Respect - Amanda

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2020), Aragorn (7th August 2020), Dreamtimer (7th August 2020), Elen (7th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2020), Octopus Garden (7th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Now back to the topic - I shared the video because it can be studied via a variety of aspects. Is this an example of an AI?
    No, that's a real person.

Is this woman on medication?
    Not necessarily. Some people do strange things when they're talking to a camera ─ often without realizing it ─ and you have to keep in mind that this woman probably didn't even see the face of the reporter she was talking to, because she was in another studio, and she probably only heard her correspondent's voice through an earpiece ─ possibly even with a delay. And of course, the guy who uploaded that video to Facebook saw it fit to zoom in on her eyes, which made the whole thing even more conspicuous.

Maybe the woman wears contact lenses ─ in which case she's doing the wrong thing, because I wear contact lenses too, and you have to blink to keep them hydrated. Widening the eyes like that without blinking dries out the lens, and will eventually cause irritation on the eye and on the inside of the eyelid. So it's the wrong reflex. But I've seen some people with contact lenses widen their eyes like that all the time. I guess it's what we call "a tic".

And any other question in between. I thought the video might elicit a discussion. It is an example that is all.
    But you are posting it ─ without any description or interpretation at all, but still with a clear but unspoken innuendo that there's something intriguing going on ─ on a thread about cloned humans. Surely you must have known that your posting of this video here with such an innuendo of intrigue would be interpreted as that you are suggesting that this woman would have been a clone?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2020), Dreamtimer (7th August 2020), Elen (7th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2020), Octopus Garden (7th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Amanda,

The woman being interviewed has a classic case of hyperthyroidism. If something looks odd just do a google image search with keywords like syndrome, protruding eyes -- in this case. It would be a mistake to do an image search for clones
    or replicants because it would likely just link you to the site where paranoid people like to hang out and tell each other scary
    stories.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th August 2020), Aragorn (7th August 2020), Dreamtimer (7th August 2020), Elen (7th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th August 2020), Wind (7th August 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I spent a period of time in my younger life wearing my contacts for too long. I blinked a lot. They were dry and irritating. Too many hours can lead to increased vascularization in the sclera so you end up looking like your eyes are red all the time. Not pretty.

And not exactly on topic...

Clones would likely have genetic defects leading to disease and death. Which is part of the unethical nature of cloning. Why invite such suffering to a creature who may not even be considered human?

Lord knows humans already designate other humans as 'lesser races'. Imagine the horrors inflicted on manufactured humanoids. Not a good idea, cloning.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2020), Aragorn (7th August 2020), Elen (7th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2020), Wind (8th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very thought provoking short video clip. Even more so due to having watched the movie titled: Boys From Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_hXvEcDAVM

Much Respect - Amanda

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th August 2020), Elen (26th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th August 2020)