Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity cloning centers, reptilians, trump & the great awakening

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Celebrity cloning centers, reptilians, trump & the great awakening

Link > https://www.bitchute.com/video/UFwRxWVcEhat/

Is all over the place and some nice what ifs here n there, food for thought and future aspects may or naybe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    never heard of this fella >

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Aiawana - Pulled out some legislation the other day for someone who was interested on facebook. Australia actually has legislation directly relevant to Clones. I have had a particular document for years with a list of links- so it is quite timely that I dug out the link and actually printed off a copy to read properly. The Short Title: Prohibition of Human Cloning fr Reproduction Act 2002. I've just watched the video above and am familiar with much contained within - I have the books Behold A Pale Horse and the one about Vril.

I want to add this before I return tomorrow or the day after. I have direct contact within the medical neuroscience community - in a conversation about a week ago - suddenly Clones entered the conversation. I can confirm one aspect: It is a physical replication only. The Clones cannot do what the Human can do. As an example if you can sing or have a skill - the Clone cannot do it. The science cannot complete the Clone with all that comes with the Human such as a personality and skills et cetera. Of course they can be programmed.

I'll return to this thread. Talk about synchronicity. It is in the air everywhere. Keep the Love and Peace Strong.

Much Respect - Amanda

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2020), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    never heard of this fella >

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaark.
    Look at the head on him!
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd August 2020), Dreamtimer (2nd August 2020), Elen (3rd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd August 2020), Wind (2nd August 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Whoa. I thought I was on the humor thread for a second.

He looks like a cross between Michael P. Jordan and Pink.

At 6:45 he talks about the Raelians.

Is he talking about a company called Clone Aid?

Why would a clone be left to grow up in tough conditions where there's not enough to eat and he gets into drugs, etc.? Bad management?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd August 2020), Octopus Garden (3rd August 2020), Wind (2nd August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    he's dinkin' of stuff ... this is a joke...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd August 2020), Elen (3rd August 2020), Octopus Garden (3rd August 2020)

Thanks
    Is he buds with the Ruiner? They could tour together.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd August 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd August 2020), Octopus Garden (3rd August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Clones are being mentioned at present. When armed with even one item of proof that Clones are not just the stuff of movies and television shows - it can alter Critical Thought. I've shared the information about Australian legislation regarding Clones. Still not one person has been able to tell me why Australians need the legislation. That question is rhetorical - I have my theories as to why. I am sure other People are digesting the proof and coming to their own conclusions. Looking at television personalities and other notables is not something to be taken lightly. Through Critical Thinking and clear vision the differences between an actual Human and a Clone can become easy to identify.

As for the comment above about being left in a difficult environment for Dreamtimer et al. My first thought when I read your comment was about the actor Walhburg. His story was that he was discovered living on the streets and doing it tough. Apparently he was "discovered" by a modelling agency. His first job was modelling jeans. Well many many many years ago I read that and just took it in via Literal Thought. Some time later as I learned to research deeply and dive down the Rabbit Hole - I learned that Walhburg is from one of the main (9 or 12 depending on your research) families that oversee this paradigm.

Here's my thought about your comment above: Put a Clone in a difficult environment as a psychological operation - see how quickly any of the Humans catch on - if at all????

Much Respect - Amanda

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Looking at television personalities and other notables is not something to be taken lightly. Through Critical Thinking and clear vision the differences between an actual Human and a Clone can become easy to identify.-- Amanda

Do you mean some tv personalities and other notables are clones? I find that hard to believe. There are over 7 billion goofballs on this planet, all naturally conceived, for the most part. Why would some mad scientist go through all the difficulty of artificially creating another one? Now bonobo chimp human hybrid clones, I get. That would be highly immoral but pretty intriguing. Plus, once the scientific interest wore off, the being could always run for office somewhere or start his or her own video blog.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2020), Dreamtimer (4th August 2020), Elen (4th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Wind (3rd August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    The legislation exists for two reasons...:

• Because there are cloned animals, and cloning is also being applied to vegetation intended for consumption by humans. In a way, it is comparable to genetically modified food.
    • So as to forbid that humans would be cloned.

There are to the best of my knowledge no human clones yet ─ not even as test-tube babies. Anyone who says that they are a clone is either a con or someone with a severe psychiatric disorder such as schizophrenia. And there are a lot more of either of those two categories of people than the so-called alternative community is willing to acknowledge.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th August 2020), Elen (4th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn et al - just a quick response. The Australian legislation regarding Clones - has the word Human in the title. It is directly relevant to Humans. I have skim read the entire Act and will look at it critically later but there are some disturbing issues with regard to the content.

Much Respect - Amanda

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2020), Dreamtimer (4th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020)

Thanks
    Cloning humans would be a massive question of morality. Do they have souls? Are they human like we are? Would they become slaves/property? Who's held responsible if dozens of individuals have the same DNA? What about clones reproducing?

Degradation of cloned genes is a concern as well, I believe. I don't know much about cloning.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer et al -I logged in to respond to your post. I have a contact within the medical area of neuroscience. To study medicine in Australia a student has to be in the top 1% of their final year of high school. To study neuroscience - only the top 1% of the top 1% are accepted. Needless to say I cannot add any additional information as it may be identifying. You'll have to trust me - how I get you to do that I don't know but I do want to share information that comes to me via a direct source.

Students of neuroscience - know about cloning - read between the lines. If you have trouble getting your head around that - well - you are not alone. Clones are a physical reproduction but not 'everything' comes across - so to speak. For instance if you can write poetry or have a talent for dancing - that is not directly transferable. Clones can of course be programmed.

Within the Australian legislation I find some of the terms in the Act I cited in a post above - disturbing. I am studying the Act in full and getting my head around some of the definitions and their lawful application. I will share more as I study critically the document and fully understand the legal definitions and their context. I am deeply disturbed by the use of the term 'Chimera' ... but I will reserve my comments for later.

Dreamtimer among your questions is about Clones reproducing. My initial understanding is that Clones are sterile. I will endeavour to learn more about that aspect and the title of the Australian Legislation I cited contains in the long title - both - the word Human and the word Reproduction. I have some homework as it were.

Much Respect - Amanda

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th August 2020), Dreamtimer (5th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I am deeply disturbed by the use of the term 'Chimera' ... but I will reserve my comments for later.
    I've posted a thread about this a couple of years ago ─ here. Very disturbing indeed.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th August 2020), Wind (4th August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th August 2020), Dreamtimer (5th August 2020)