Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Wheat and the Tares

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Well.......what an interesting turn of events.

It seems your intuition Altaira was spot on!

Some one had sent me a PM earlier in relation to the parable that I posted (and incidentally had no idea it was from the bible and revelations, really should actually read it now!).

Here is some of the message:

"" The Parable of the Weeds Explained:

36 Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”

37 He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 “As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.".. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...43&version=NIV"

I had never read this either, but as I read this just before I left work today this line hit me...hard:

"The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels."

You know when you experience something of huge significance, that feeling you get when all time stops, well it happened when I read the above sentence.

I know you all probably know I have a deep interest in the angelic realm, well it was not just because of that, and yet it was, hard to articulate, it was recognition but from a very deep level within, that's all I can offer....

Feeling a little astounded and buoyed by this "revelation", I left work and got into my car. We are situated in a quiet business park. I turned out of the car park on to the main stretch as usual. What I saw next was confirmation of what I had just read.

I was around 60 yards from a roundabout, visibility was good and the weather was dry and bright enough. There were no other cars around me or people. As I was approaching I immediately noticed a very bright light suspended approximately five feet from the ground just to the left centre of the roundabout. As I approached closer, never leaving my eyes from the object I began to realise it was a pristine white feather about three inches across. The feather was somehow reflecting the sun's light and appeared very bright but what stunned me was the fact it was suspended at that height and point absolutely dead still, as if it was painted onto a canvas?

I was slowing the car and still it remained perfectly still, as if an invisible hand was holding it aloft for me to see. Then when I became several feet away it softly fell with a sideways motion to the ground as if the wind had blown it from its position.

I approximate the whole time this feather remained suspended in the same place was about 5-6 seconds, it does not sound like a lot but when the leaves are blowing around the road and then you realise this is not floating but fixed in one point it is quite a shock albeit a pleasant one :-)

This experience is further substantiated by an earlier experience I had in the year which was identical in nature apart from reading anything just prior.

I was driving my son from his football training and I asked internally if ArchAngel Michael would give me a sign, and almost immediately, there again I saw a bright pristine feather some fifty feet away, a little higher this time at around seven feet from the floor, suspended in one exact point and refused to move even a little as I was drawing closer, eventually as I drove beneath this in awe, it began to fall. Then in the distance there was a huge flash of dark electric blue light!. I tried to imagine that it may have been emergency services, but there was no siren, there was only one flash, there was no sign of an emergency vehicle, but the most convincing evidence was the coverage of the flash of light and also the colour, as I said it was a much darker electric blue colour than the lighter blue the emergency vehicles use (yes, in one of my jobs I used to do demonstrations of fire engines across the country so I know this colour well lol).

So, in retrospect, I had a double confirmation as both experiences add much more weight to the individual experiences by happening twice now.

Now I need to decide whether tonight's display was a means to relay that I am on the right trail in relation to the parable, or simply a display to let me/US know they are all around us, helping, guiding, protecting, comforting.

I was also shell shocked when it dawned upon me in which the way these loving intelligent entities operate. To KNOW what I had read silently, and then to set up this elaborate experience for me, such a beautiful exhibition of weaving their intentions so perfectly timed and orchestrated within the dream world we co-exist, perfection.....

Many thanks to the member here who has shown me I am still on the right path, it is an honour to share it with all of you x

Namaste

Mark

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (18th September 2013), Altaira (18th September 2013), Cearna (19th September 2013), Ria (19th September 2013), Spiral (18th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    WMG you need to read the Bible dude, esp the stuff at the end, but don't get one that has the word yah**h in it where God or Lord is supposed to be, get a King James or an NSRV version (the latter is Cathlolic Bible & has more books in the Old Testament)

Its important to know whats in it, even if just for cultural reasons.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th September 2013), Cearna (19th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spirit Walker View Post
    WMG you need to read the Bible dude, esp the stuff at the end, but don't get one that has the word yah**h in it where God or Lord is supposed to be, get a King James or an NSRV version (the latter is Cathlolic Bible & has more books in the Old Testament)

Its important to know whats in it, even if just for cultural reasons.
    I always thought it was part of the programming?

Are you telling me its legit?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th September 2013), Cearna (19th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by WHOMADEGOD View Post
    I always thought it was part of the programming?

Are you telling me its legit?
    Its more nuanced than that, read it with your eyes open & ask for guidance.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (18th September 2013), Altaira (18th September 2013), Cearna (19th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Melidae (19th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    SW is right the bible has different meanings for people who are on different levels of spiritual development. It depends how wide your eyes are open

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (18th September 2013), Cearna (19th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Spiral (19th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    I'm over the harvest moon for you Brother!!! You are on the path of understanding the parable in a timely manner and also privy to the spectacle of the other realm. That is an honour, especially on the latter. There is therefore no "need to decide". It is evidently apparent that you are protected (remember today's email?). I'm sooooooo happy for you mabrotherfromanothermother!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th September 2013), Cearna (19th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Spiral (19th September 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This thread could also be called the Wheat and the Tards, for those who don't understand.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Good one WMG!!! What a happening for you.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th September 2013), Mark (19th September 2013), Spiral (19th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    This thread could also be called the Wheat and the Tards, for those who don't understand.
    So please help to enlighten those who fall so short Modwiz instead of name calling, hardly the expectation one assumes from a great and powerul wizard!

I suppose hollywood must partake of its share of blame....

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th September 2013), Cearna (19th September 2013), Spiral (19th September 2013)