Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Love God Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    What is God to you ? As you are evolving that is God

What are Gods to you ? ALL those in the mirror

Does God still talk and/or communicate to humans ? Yes in the now past n future, now, always, all is God

How does God talk or communicate to you ? Through all, feelings, one highest form through number

As God is all imo and God Knows all imo whats your Opinion so we can learn alls feelings and beliefs in or not about God ? , thanks all for your sharing and future sharing.

Will wait to give my feelings upon Gods etc

And of course if you not believe, also share please.

Good to share and learn and give ones feelings or not upon the shaper of all.
    Today work celebrated my ten years working there, beautifullll gifts of Moari art and a lovely piece of Pounamu to wear, had huge anxiety prior and went to a quiet spot and did some qi gong for ten mins, it looks over CHCH city as we work on port hills, high up, worked as did a good speech, used fuck a few times lol this never happens usually lol, anyway i could feel God so easily with many of the amazing people while addressing them.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2020), Cearna (25th June 2020), Chester (26th June 2020), Dreamtimer (25th June 2020), Elen (25th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd July 2020), modwiz (26th June 2020), Wind (25th June 2020)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    In response to the question -

“I (as us all) am (are)
    simply the ‘All that Is’
    that found a way to deceive Itself
    that It wasn't Itself
    and simultaneously
    hid Itself within Itself
    such that It might (re)discover Itself
    alive and individuated
    within Its self-created Magick Kingdom.”
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2020), Aragorn (26th June 2020), Elen (26th June 2020), modwiz (26th June 2020), Wind (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Chestor n Moddy lasted longer than expected, amazing souls and shared even under duress, Bravo, God wins.

Okay, do or does one love God, to see outside of oneself this truth, one may ask one, we or you, as God may only be we plus you n not you plus we, from experience. We cannot be you and we, only we as there be no you, only before you.

To know inside of self God wins, to you God is you not we, again outside.

For one to fully embody God, one is then we and not of the outside at all as God can only be we and there is not outside anymore , only we.

Now for you n me here we, on forum, know Mod n Chestor are still you or we ?.

Now for you n me here we, on forum, know Mod n Chestor are still you or we ?.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd July 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd July 2020), Wind (2nd July 2020)