Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1825262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Some countries have eradicated the flu
    Name one.

mmm think logical ?. When one stops getting germs because of lockdowns, interconnection with people etc, when one emerges and gets germs from others as such, their immune system is low/shot,
    One does not stop getting germs because of lockdowns. For that, you would have to reside inside a hermetically sealed and sterile environment for a long, long time. And only then would people's immune system be weakened, yes.

I think that both the USA and the UK have proven to the world that by not implementing any lockdowns, the numbers of deaths and the number of infected only kept on going up.

msnews is and has lied bigly regards cv19
    Yep, and that's the real reason for all this Covid-denial: the knee-jerk on account of the mainstream media and the paranoia toward the government ─ regardless of what government and what country, but primarily in the western world, and of all western countries, first and foremost in the USA, a country full of ill-educated and politically hyper-polarized people who don't know any better because they've been treated like consumerist cattle and fed with American Exceptionalist propaganda for well over 70 years.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th December 2020), Elen (12th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th December 2020), Octopus Garden (15th December 2020), Wind (12th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    biometric studies would show us that there is no escaping germs ... we have enough germs on us to knock us to the floor. But we're not because we have developed (Over time) an immunity. The same with covid ... the path to immunity can be littered with dead bodies or with streets of surviving victims of fewer numbers. It really is that simple.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th December 2020), Aragorn (11th December 2020), Elen (12th December 2020), Octopus Garden (15th December 2020), Wind (12th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I do not n am not in cv19 denial, tisa real and a world wide false flag, eggysample , this continues > https://twitter.com/TheOnlooker18/st...43229671809036
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (12th December 2020)

Thanks
    I do not n am not in cv19 denial, tisa real and a world wide false flag, eggysample , this continues > https://twitter.com/TheOnlooker18/st...43229671809036
    And what makes you think this test was genuine? For all we know, that swab itself could have carried the coronavirus ─ and probably did ─ before that person stuck it in the apple sauce. Maybe even from that person themselves.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th December 2020), Elen (12th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (12th December 2020), Octopus Garden (15th December 2020), Wind (12th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    No masks here and life is relatively normal. The local supermarket (globally recognised chain) has removed all the circles on the floor that implore People to stand in them - for the distancing aspect I imagine. No signs on the floor or at the checkouts. So some semblance of normalcy here and it feels great.

Again I am not being insensitive - People get the seasonal influenza every year. I mean no disrespect but many many many People are asking questions about what is really going on. When are we not ill? When are we not dying? Seasonal influenza to AIDS has been a part of our recorded history but never before have the "powers that be" felt the need to impact on the entire Planet.

Purely from my perspective I have questions. Since I woke up and learned that the world had changed - I have engaged in Lateral - Critical and Divergent Thinking. Had a friend and his family in China at the outbreak - not hospitalised and not dead. I live in a farming area and we have all types of People from all over coming and going. If the influenza that dominates the mainstream media is so absolutely virulent - and - is classed a pandemic - why has my part of the world (and no doubt others) essentially unaffected?

Even the legislation here in Australia is very very very clear - when there is a threat to community health - as little impact on daily life is to be imposed and the abject opposite was done. A mainstream media tabloid reported (a week or so ago) that Victoria had not a single new case for thirty six days - BUT - insisted that the lockdowns continue ....

Anyone who knows the meaning of "Draining The Swamp" will know that more is going on than is being reported - much more.

Take care Everyone and whatever your stance - your opinions - your beliefs - we are all in this together. Maybe it is a huge test to see who can remain respectful to all aspects of the current event and to not fill themselves with angst and hate. Who knows - someone does - they always do.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th December 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    If the influenza that dominates the mainstream media is so absolutely virulent - and - is classed a pandemic - why has my part of the world (and no doubt others) essentially unaffected?
    Please stop calling it influenza, Amanda. It is not ─ I repeat: not ─ influenza. It is a coronavirus, which influenza is not. Furthermore, the SARS-CoV-2 virus responsible for Covid-19 has elements of HIV in it, which influenza most certainly does not. Covid-19 is not even a respiratory disease, but a pervasive cardiovascular disease with both neurological and respiratory effects.

Insisting on untruths out of a knee-jerk rejection of anything mainstream is dishonest and a sign of neuroticism. There, I've said it. Hate me if you must, but I would rather be hated than help perpetrate a tenacious and vicious lie.

Anyone who knows the meaning of "Draining The Swamp" will know that more is going on than is being reported - much more.
    "Draining the swamp" is merely an alt-right slang for "let's get those fucking commie-wannabes from the US Democratic Party lynched out in the streets, because they are all baby-eating reptilian satanic pedophiles." It is a form of mass psychosis, Amanda, created by ruthless and shameless psychopaths as a ruse for getting their political candidate into the White House and keeping him there ─ the latter of which has luckily failed. Besides, the whole Q nonsense ─ whence the expression came ─ has already long been exposed as a LARP and an (unfortunately fairly successful) hijacking and transformation of the grassroots opinion into a psychotic cult that worships and supports a fascist/despotic quasi-dictatorship.

And Donald J. Trump is not a Messiah, he's not a saint, he's not a "stable genius" that plays a game of 12-dimensional chess against any Deep State™ of reptilian communists who worship Satan and eat babies for breakfast, he is not a man of honor, and he doesn't give a flying fuck about anything other than himself and his public image. He exhibits all of the hallmarks of a capricious narcissist, and if there's anything esoteric about him, then it's probably that he stands a very good chance at being the reincarnation of Benito Mussolini, who spoke, behaved and had the exact same political convictions as Donald Trump does.

I am not saying that the western governments have all handled the pandemic well. On the contrary, it would appear that economic interests and pressure groups have prevailed over common sense and expert scientific advice ─ as was to be expected, because capitalism always wins out due to its dirty tricks ─ but that's still a long stretch from seeing a global tyranny on the rise. The fact that so many governments are resorting to this kind of (sadly enough) unpleasant measures is due to the fact that the goddamn virus is everywhere, and that it has already mutated several times, so that there are now different strains of the same disease going round. And different strains means that it's going to be very hard to develop an adequate immunity against it. The vaccines that have been rushed into existence appear to work, but with some very nasty side-effects, and especially for people with allergies.

I myself have been infected with this virus twice in only six months, and on both occasions, the infection consisted of three distinct phases. First there was a phase of about three to four days with mild symptoms, then there was a dormant phase of about two weeks during which I had no symptoms worth mentioning, and then there was a third phase with far more severe symptoms, including but not limited to headaches, pain in the lungs, pain in the heart, pain in joints, painful coughing, sneezing, a sensation as if my neck was all swollen and about to burst out of its skin, a strangely enough only mild fever, nausea and diarrhea.

And even now, six to seven weeks after my second infection, I am still experiencing the damage that it did to my body ─ autoimmune issues, feeling nauseous after eating, pain in the heart and occasionally also pain in one of my lungs. I also have blood clots everywhere because of how this virus operates ─ it makes your blood vessels leak, and it uses that mechanism to cross the blood-brain barrier and fill your lungs with goo.

So don't you dare call this a fucking influenza, because then you're insulting my intelligence, my education and my humanity all at the same time. And I don't give a hoot about how nobody in your rural hometown appears to have been infected. The virus can remain alive on surfaces for hours, even up to three days, and it can travel quite far ─ up to 8.5 meters! ─ via the airborne droplets we exhale. That's why we disinfect our hands and wear those goddamn masks ─ and yes, I'm just as tired as you are of putting that thing on and breathing my own carbon dioxide instead of fresh air. But if nobody ever comes within the vicinity of another person because everybody lives several kilometers apart ─ as is the case in most of Australia and in much of the territory covered by the USA ─ then indeed there won't be a need for a lockdown. But that's a luxury we Europeans don't have ─ Belgium is only about 30'000 km² in size, and there are 11'000'000 people living here ─ and neither do the people in the cities and metropolitan areas of the USA and Australia.

P.S.: Now that I'm in a foul mood ─ thanks to you ─ I might as well throw this one out on the table as well...: If I catch you (or anyone else) calling SARS-CoV-2 an influenza once again, then I'll ban you (or whoever it concerns) from this thread, and there will be no more warnings, nor any explanation given afterwards, whether publicly or privately.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th December 2020), Chris (13th December 2020), Elen (13th December 2020), Wind (13th December 2020)

Thanks
    No masks here and life is relatively normal. The local supermarket (globally recognised chain) has removed all the circles on the floor that implore People to stand in them - for the distancing aspect I imagine. No signs on the floor or at the checkouts. So some semblance of normalcy here and it feels great.

Again I am not being insensitive - People get the seasonal influenza every year. I mean no disrespect but many many many People are asking questions about what is really going on. When are we not ill? When are we not dying? Seasonal influenza to AIDS has been a part of our recorded history but never before have the "powers that be" felt the need to impact on the entire Planet.

Purely from my perspective I have questions. Since I woke up and learned that the world had changed - I have engaged in Lateral - Critical and Divergent Thinking. Had a friend and his family in China at the outbreak - not hospitalised and not dead. I live in a farming area and we have all types of People from all over coming and going. If the influenza that dominates the mainstream media is so absolutely virulent - and - is classed a pandemic - why has my part of the world (and no doubt others) essentially unaffected?

Even the legislation here in Australia is very very very clear - when there is a threat to community health - as little impact on daily life is to be imposed and the abject opposite was done. A mainstream media tabloid reported (a week or so ago) that Victoria had not a single new case for thirty six days - BUT - insisted that the lockdowns continue ....

Take care Everyone and whatever your stance - your opinions - your beliefs - we are all in this together. Maybe it is a huge test to see who can remain respectful to all aspects of the current event and to not fill themselves with angst and hate. Who knows - someone does - they always do.

Much Respect - Amanda
    This is finalllly happening for me on a wider scale atm, as in people saying it is ok for me to believe this cv 19-84 is real and a wwfalse flag, maybe because it is becoming obvious but may also be people feeling/believing that someone can hold a divine dichotomy n that is okay.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Say it loud and say it proud Aragorn, "I'm not an influenza survivor!"
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th December 2020), Aragorn (13th December 2020), Elen (13th December 2020), Wind (13th December 2020)

Thanks
    The cliff ahead some see as being ready to jump while others prepare to climb.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th December 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Please stop calling it influenza, Amanda. It is not ─ I repeat: not ─ influenza. It is a coronavirus, which influenza is not. Furthermore, the SARS-CoV-2 virus responsible for Covid-19 has elements of HIV in it, which influenza most certainly does not. Covid-19 is not even a respiratory disease, but a pervasive cardiovascular disease with both neurological and respiratory effects.

Insisting on untruths out of a knee-jerk rejection of anything mainstream is dishonest and a sign of neuroticism. There, I've said it. Hate me if you must, but I would rather be hated than help perpetrate a tenacious and vicious lie.

"Draining the swamp" is merely an alt-right slang for "let's get those fucking commie-wannabes from the US Democratic Party lynched out in the streets, because they are all baby-eating reptilian satanic pedophiles." It is a form of mass psychosis, Amanda, created by ruthless and shameless psychopaths as a ruse for getting their political candidate into the White House and keeping him there ─ the latter of which has luckily failed. Besides, the whole Q nonsense ─ whence the expression came ─ has already long been exposed as a LARP and an (unfortunately fairly successful) hijacking and transformation of the grassroots opinion into a psychotic cult that worships and supports a fascist/despotic quasi-dictatorship.

And Donald J. Trump is not a Messiah, he's not a saint, he's not a "stable genius" that plays a game of 12-dimensional chess against any Deep State™ of reptilian communists who worship Satan and eat babies for breakfast, he is not a man of honor, and he doesn't give a flying fuck about anything other than himself and his public image. He exhibits all of the hallmarks of a capricious narcissist, and if there's anything esoteric about him, then it's probably that he stands a very good chance at being the reincarnation of Benito Mussolini, who spoke, behaved and had the exact same political convictions as Donald Trump does.

I am not saying that the western governments have all handled the pandemic well. On the contrary, it would appear that economic interests and pressure groups have prevailed over common sense and expert scientific advice ─ as was to be expected, because capitalism always wins out due to its dirty tricks ─ but that's still a long stretch from seeing a global tyranny on the rise. The fact that so many governments are resorting to this kind of (sadly enough) unpleasant measures is due to the fact that the goddamn virus is everywhere, and that it has already mutated several times, so that there are now different strains of the same disease going round. And different strains means that it's going to be very hard to develop an adequate immunity against it. The vaccines that have been rushed into existence appear to work, but with some very nasty side-effects, and especially for people with allergies.

I myself have been infected with this virus twice in only six months, and on both occasions, the infection consisted of three distinct phases. First there was a phase of about three to four days with mild symptoms, then there was a dormant phase of about two weeks during which I had no symptoms worth mentioning, and then there was a third phase with far more severe symptoms, including but not limited to headaches, pain in the lungs, pain in the heart, pain in joints, painful coughing, sneezing, a sensation as if my neck was all swollen and about to burst out of its skin, a strangely enough only mild fever, nausea and diarrhea.

And even now, six to seven weeks after my second infection, I am still experiencing the damage that it did to my body ─ autoimmune issues, feeling nauseous after eating, pain in the heart and occasionally also pain in one of my lungs. I also have blood clots everywhere because of how this virus operates ─ it makes your blood vessels leak, and it uses that mechanism to cross the blood-brain barrier and fill your lungs with goo.

So don't you dare call this a fucking influenza, because then you're insulting my intelligence, my education and my humanity all at the same time. And I don't give a hoot about how nobody in your rural hometown appears to have been infected. The virus can remain alive on surfaces for hours, even up to three days, and it can travel quite far ─ up to 8.5 meters! ─ via the airborne droplets we exhale. That's why we disinfect our hands and wear those goddamn masks ─ and yes, I'm just as tired as you are of putting that thing on and breathing my own carbon dioxide instead of fresh air. But if nobody ever comes within the vicinity of another person because everybody lives several kilometers apart ─ as is the case in most of Australia and in much of the territory covered by the USA ─ then indeed there won't be a need for a lockdown. But that's a luxury we Europeans don't have ─ Belgium is only about 30'000 km² in size, and there are 11'000'000 people living here ─ and neither do the people in the cities and metropolitan areas of the USA and Australia.

P.S.: Now that I'm in a foul mood ─ thanks to you ─ I might as well throw this one out on the table as well...: If I catch you (or anyone else) calling SARS-CoV-2 an influenza once again, then I'll ban you (or whoever it concerns) from this thread, and there will be no more warnings, nor any explanation given afterwards, whether publicly or privately.
    I share your frustration. I blame the internet for all this, it has made humanity stupider.

Not that humanity lacks intelligence mind you, it is more that people have become unable to distinguish reliable sources of information from hoaxers and shysters. Anyone can go on the internet these days and say anything they want, without vetting or verification, which then leads to completely unverified information being picked up by people and treated as truth.

I have a massive problem with my Girlfriend over this, which is honestly increasingly a deal-breaker for me. Even though I spent over two weeks in hospital with SARS, my sister was also infected and sick, plus a relative died of the disease, she still doesn't believe in Covid and thinks it is all a hoax that was made up for political ends. I tried to explain it to her, but she is impervious to any information on this topic that doesn't confirm her existing biases. She lives in some sort of facebook bubble, where she gets all of her news and information from "friends" who also believe this utter bull. I told her she should read reliable news sources, but since she doesn't speak English and interacts mostly with Russians and Ukrainians, there is just a huge gap between us intellectually, that cannot be bridged. I may very well have to let her go over this as it is driving me mad.

She just assumes that I had a cold which turned bad and I ended up in the hospital with Pneumonia, but not due to covid. The virus apparently doesn't exist...
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020), Aragorn (14th December 2020), Elen (15th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th December 2020), Wind (14th December 2020)

Thanks
    it's a mess ... good luck.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020), Aragorn (14th December 2020), Chris (14th December 2020), Elen (15th December 2020), Wind (14th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    This is a post that caught my attention this morning. It's a copy and paste. I'll leave it here for those who are interested.

I THINK YOU HAD ALL BETTER READ THIS:
    Pay attention:
    "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I have a PhD in computer science my partner has a PhD in Chemistry, based on research in the area of Biological Synthesis of Pharmaceutically Active Molecules
    All of those considering taking, or being bribed into taking this vaccine, with the promise of freedoms restored that you already had and have conceded...
    1) You do realise this is not a normal vaccine, yes?
    2) You recognise that this permanently and irreversibly changes your DNA?
    3) You fully understand that this has never been done before in the history of mankind and there is not a single person on this planet who truly knows what the outcome is?
    4) You are totally aware, that if anything does go wrong, you have no come back and cannot be treated?
    Just checking you know what I know, Also if you still think Covid is real and very dangerous then ask yourself these questions;
    Why are GP's not isolating? dying?
    Why are frontline staff not isolating? dying?
    Why are police officers not isolating? dying?
    Why are soldiers not isolating? dying?
    Why are bus drivers not isolating? dying?
    Why are most hospitals empty?
    Why are testing centres empty?
    Why is it that 96% of people testing positive are mask wearers?
    Why is it bacterial pneumonia is on the rise because of mask wearing? Yet it's kept hush hush.
    Why is it that large conglomerates can stay open whilst small businesses of the same industry are bullied into shutting?
    Why is it that the BBC was funded by Bill Gates to peddle pro Covid propaganda?
    Why is it that the biggest censorship campaign is now in force?
    Why is it that if you even question the narrative you believe the earth is flat and that lizard people exist?
    Why is it that the 'Great Reset' is being openly advertised yet people still deny it?
    Why is it that in Wuhan people were dropping dead in the streets yet it's happening nowhere else?
    Why is it that the mainstream media are using crisis actors and dummies to peddle fear?
    Why is it that our police force has undergone a huge militarisation?
    Why has police brutality skyrocketed?
    Why are the fact-check websites funded by the same elites that are funding the media for pro covid propaganda?
    Why is Google blacklisting well documented science that disproves all this pro covid science?
    Why is Google blacklisting anything that questions the narrative?
    If this virus was so deadly then why;
    Would you need a test to tell you that you've got it?
    Why are graveyards and crematoriums not overflowing?
    Why are hospitals not overwhelmed to the point of everything else is fully cancelled?
    Why are people not dropping dead like in Wuhan?
    Why do you need an app to tell you to isolate?
    Why has China gone back to 'normal' without a vaccine?
    Why has Covid-19 never been isolated?
    "Hell on earth is looking in the mirror and wondering what could of been"
    The next stage of the Covid1984 Operation is to "deploy" the vaccine amongst the public.
    The "authorities" know that a lot of people who accept the lockdown measures and who accept wearing masks to "protect the common good" are unhappy about having rushed vaccine injected into them.
    So to deter them the media is now in over drive to portray those with reservations as "dangerous anti-vaxxers". Despite the fact that a lot of people with reservations are not anti vax, not anti science, not anti medicine or pharmacetical drugs. They're just anti not having a choice about whether to have this vaccine or not.
    By labelling all Covid Vacine hesitant or refusers as crazed anti science conpiracy theorists it creates an US vs Them dialectic that will then be used to create a conflict where those who say no to the vaccine will be blamed by those content to roll up their sleeves and have it for preventing the country from moving out of rolling lockdowns and "back to normal".
    Articles like this are programming the minds of people in society to "choose a side" which can then be pitted against each other and via the divide and rule technique ultimately control us all. How about we respect one another's right to choose what we do with our own bodies and decide for ourselves whether we have the vaccine or not rather than force one another's choice on the other instead?
    They are called "our own bodies" for a reason.... we own our own bodies. Our bodies are our property and as such no one else has the right to tell us what we should put in or on our bodies. Those claiming that right are saying in not so many words that they own us and have the right to control us against our wishes as that is....slavery.
    So ‘Moderna’ have come out with a better vaccine which is 95% effective ....
    Remember my prediction back in April? I said out of hundreds of companies across the world, Moderna will be the ones who bring this vaccine to market!! How do we know this?
    Because it’s all planned!! Moderna have NEVER brought a human vaccine to market before, they are also using RNA which has NEVER been used in vaccines before and they were bailed out of bankruptcy in 2010 by wait for it Dr Fauci and Gates!! (Year might be wrong but it’s close)
    Shall I tell you why I think they’ve never brought a human vaccine to market b4. I think it’s because they never planned too, look at their name ‘MOD e RNA’ they specialise in modifying DNA by using RNA!
    They have been waiting for this moment for years!!! The time has come ... no one knows what the side effects will be after a few years (I have my own idea what will happen when you mix a virus with human dna but I’ll leave it there for now)
    Please just look things up for yourself, start with the history and set up of the MSM because knowing they’re lying to you is step 1.
    Things are going to be hard for the ones who don’t accept this vaccine but no one should sell their soul to the devil (literally)."
    Keep safe people!
    Dr. Wesley A Kitikonti

In several first person conversations - in recent weeks - People have asked questions about fifty thousand People attending a sporting event and no one gets sick - no new cases. It is food for thought. Take care everyone - of both your physical and mental health. We are all in this together.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RvdilihOD0

My local Houston bus drivers are twice as likely to be infected when compared against the general population ... That addresses ONE of the points above, the only one I looked at.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020), Aragorn (14th December 2020), Elen (15th December 2020), Wind (14th December 2020)

Thanks
    Matters not which side your on ( best to see it as a movie ), cv19 is real and a ww false flag n very obvious, Vacs are not the answer imo, immune system strengthening and lock downing those at risk as in compromised immune systems.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Tough data for me to digest, vaccines for cv19-84 are out, mmm to comprehend.

Oh so no need for masks and physical social disconnection etc
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (15th December 2020)