Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Just to hazard a guess, Aianawa... Common sense?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2020), Elen (13th July 2020), Wind (13th July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Why do surgeons wear masks?

What diseases have they gotten from mask wearing?

Why do people care so little about their fellow countrymen?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2020), Elen (14th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2020), Wind (13th July 2020)

Thanks
    This is what failure to protect your community brings:

My state's curve has been going steadily down and we are more and more open. Right now it is flattening. I hope this is not a precursor to an upswing. Our neighbors, PA and VA aren't doing as well as we are.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2020), Elen (14th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (13th July 2020), Wind (13th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Why do surgeons wear masks?

What diseases have they gotten from mask wearing?

Why do people care so little about their fellow countrymen?
    Lol is to protect the patient, research. masks make no to little difference with cv19
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (14th July 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I haven't seen any evidence that they don't help. Since there isn't any.

But there is evidence that they do.

Masks help prevent disease spread which is why surgeons wear them.

Now doctors have to wear N95s or respirators to protect themselves from contagious patients. And they have to wear protective clothing as well. They have to do a lot more than normal.

Those of us not working in hospitals wear them to prevent spread when we don't know we are infected or are carriers.

We don't need any more evidence to know that works, we have all the evidence we need going all the way back to the Spanish flu.

I'm surprised to see you show such a basic lack of understanding, Aianawa.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2020), Aragorn (14th July 2020), Elen (14th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020), Wind (14th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    For some reason I could not transfer the actual document - so - I applied a copy and paste to a word document. The below is an actual section taken directly from the Rockerfeller Playbook. The entire document is available online and from memory has somewhere in the vicinity of fifty - sixty pages.

Operation Lockstep: From the Rockerfeller Playbook

1st Phase: Common cold/Flu. Mild symptoms at most. Media endorsement of mass paranoia and fear. Flawed testing system utilised, which picks up any genetic material in the body and triggers a positive result. Inflation of Covid case numbers, through changing of death certificates, double counting and classifying all deaths including other diseases and natural causes as Covid 19. Lockdown will condition us to life under Draconian Laws, prevent protests and identify public resistance.

2nd Phase: The 1st phase will lead to compromised and frail immune systems through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks and lack of contact with sunlight and healthy bacteria. Exposure to 5G radiation will further attack the immune system. Thus when people re-emerge into society, more people will fall ill. This will be blamed on Covid19. This will all occur before the vaccination is ready to justify it. A longer and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine.

3rd Phase: If majority of people resist the vaccine, a weaponised SARS/HIV/MERS virus will be released. A lot of people will die from this. It will be survival of the fittest. It will also be the ultimate push for everyone to be vaccinated, in order to return to normality. Those who have taken the vaccine will be at war with those who have not. It will be anarchy from all sides.

The person who posted the excerpt added two questions;

1. Will you take the vaccine, accept the Mark of the Beast and sell your soul to the system?

2. Will you fight for your Rights and for your Children to have a future?

I conducted a quick look for the above sited diseases and noted that there has been not a single SARS case since 2004. Keep that in mind should it return. Will it be naturally occurring (whatever that means these days) or will a government operative be tasked with ensuring it is placed within a certain population? Who knows someone does - they always do.

Also want to share some valuable educational information - well at least I thought it was educational and valuable. Concise version - so fill in the gaps or conduct your own research. Attended my local library recently and was forced to use hand sanitiser. I was polite but given my fair and very sensitive skin I told the employee I would photograph the ingredients - as she could make me ill.

One ingredient is listed as: DMDM hydantoin. I researched it via an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and a book titled: The Chemical Maze by Bill Stratham 2011. What I found was educational information that informed me the ingredient is not safe for Humans and should not be placed on the skin. I learned that it gives off Formaldehyde and that is definitely toxic to Humans. I posted my entire experience and research on my personal fb page. I can easily come back and type up another post with all the chemical details - for those who are pushed for time.

Deepest reverence for all those who have passed away during this event and also all those who have passed away in war and due to famine and lack of water and every other horror that we Humans inflict on other Humans and Animals and the Ecology.

Keep learning and don't forget to be kind to one another. We are all in this together whether we like it or not. Remember when we fight with one another - the enemy is laughing at us and takes another step to their victory.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    This meme really does sum up what is happening - from my point of view and personal perspective. If it is too 'in your face' and is deemed inappropriate for this thread - please remove.

https://www.facebook.com/AEGISAllian...&__tn__=EEHH-R

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th July 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    antibiotics are totally useless against a virus? Why does he cite that as a contraindication to a virus therapy? Why would any legitimate physician use that as a legitimate ameliorative. His emphasis is as usual monetary...Another conservative.

This stuff is ridiculous and completely off the point of potential deaths. What is wrong with these people? He seems to be worried about his portfolio. He himself is sick and it ain't from the virus.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th July 2020), Aragorn (14th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020), Wind (14th July 2020)

Thanks

Mexico is doing better than us. That's just embarrassing.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th July 2020), Aragorn (14th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th July 2020), Wind (14th July 2020)

Thanks
    I think Saudi Arabia would probably be a good measure or at least closer to the true mortality rate of COVID-19 (without normalizing strains). So let everyone in the world get infected and you end up with a mere 70 million deaths. Trump can live with that, as long as one of the statistics isn't him or his girlfriend...oops, I meant daughter.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020), Wind (14th July 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    This meme really does sum up what is happening - from my point of view and personal perspective. If it is too 'in your face' and is deemed inappropriate for this thread - please remove.

https://www.facebook.com/AEGISAllian...&__tn__=EEHH-R

Much Respect - Amanda
    People are finally waking up to the corruption Amanda, the corp owned msn owned by the controllers ( ones creating suffering on mass ), they are losing the narrative more hugely each day, even members here who hear from there msn narrative blinkers are aha-ing slowly, is not about Trump or dems or repubs, is about oneself first.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    antibiotics are totally useless against a virus? Why does he cite that as a contraindication to a virus therapy? Why would any legitimate physician use that as a legitimate ameliorative. His emphasis is as usual monetary...Another conservative.

This stuff is ridiculous and completely off the point of potential deaths. What is wrong with these people? He seems to be worried about his portfolio. He himself is sick and it ain't from the virus.
    TOTally incorrect on all counts imo NAP, did you listen then google to research yourself, lol nope. imo Keep working with what you atm know but every so often when you know completely your rite, say i am incorrect then go into your feelings, not emotions that come after feelings, and sense into, great aha's have come from this for myself n others, usually massive aha's.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    of course, Aianawa... godd*mn those emotions...but I'll give you this one...just on account I knew what I posted wasn't completely accurate...I was just looking to take my shot (out of boredom, of course)

...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th July 2020)

Thanks
    Feel our joint mirror may spoke if speakable, complex lol.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Why you playin' with my emotions, Aianawa...
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020)