Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2532333435

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    she doesn't lack knowledge ... she lacks sense and that is the problem. This kind of person is steering thousands if not millions of people astray.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    You got that listening to this vid ?, maybe you cannot hear ?.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    yup ... I actually had my hearing checked a couple of times recently ... excellent.
    ...to the topTop

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Maybe not listening then, anyway understanding the next couple of weeks will be difficult for us all as most of behind the scenes data and feelings is being more seen than ever, lotsa cons n fuses.
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th January 2021)

Thanks
    con fuses for sure, but what is the source is critical to consider ...
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Your own imo is best, intuition added plus record, look at Bidens 47 year record, garner trust ?, WMD by media garner trust, no election fraud by media garner trust, bankers etc past garner trust ? etc etc

Intuition of humanity has never been this strong and i trust humanity at present to ?.
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th January 2021)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Jesus, I made it two minutes—this is representative of the reality you live in Verne? Those characters and the ideas expressed are of straw men that only exist in rightwingnuts’ twisted imagination. It is frightening the “sources” and “intuitions” and ideas that guide you and those like you

The only “free speech” a real leftist has a problem is the repetition of proven lies, especially those ideas that can be harmful to others, and that which incites violence. Basically weaponized deception, which seems like makes up most of which informs you.

It’s sad, and weird. You remind me of my Fox News mother in law, so desperate to convince anyone that the election was stolen.

Does this message amuse or speak to anyone else here? It really sucks this nonsense dominates the forum...so friggin ironic. I really DO despise YOUR particular choice of free speech, your “contributions” about the propaganda and “jokes” you spread are repulsive when they are coherent enough to be understood.

You should go to Parler and share your wisdom with your people who will appreciate it. It’s beyond tiresome here
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th January 2021), Aragorn (11th January 2021), Elen (11th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (10th January 2021), Tinman (11th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    oh now donk, Aianawa does have redeeming qualities. When he speaks from the heart it is touching, when he speaks from his antennae .. well, that needs some adjustment.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th January 2021), Aragorn (11th January 2021), donk (10th January 2021), Elen (11th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I usually know better than try to read his “ideas”, but I can’t help myself to peek at the “sources” that form his “intuitions”. It is insane to me that dude made that video, and either believes those characters/ideas exist in the real world...or got paid to make others think they do. So dumb
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th January 2021), Aragorn (11th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (10th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    getting paid, there is money in lies ... that is the most insidious part of it. It really is a matter of critical thinking skills, they can be learned ... they must be learned. If that doesn't happen it is just another cross to bear on a road that is long and hard from the start.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th January 2021), Aragorn (11th January 2021), donk (10th January 2021), Wind (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    Beat you to it, Aianawa:

This is creating quite a stir in some quarters

Blackout at the Vatican
    January 10, 2021

This morning I woke up to hundreds of messages from people asking me if I was okay because they heard there was a massive blackout at the Vatican.

First, thanks everyone for your concern.

Second, there was no massive blackout at the Vatican.

I received so many links to videos and articles about how a huge sting was underway. There was a gunfight. The Vatican was surrounded by military and police. And the pope was arrested and being held in an Italian prison waiting for the FBI to arrive.

Now, I love a good conspiracy as much as everyone. You might remember when I posted the video of smoke rising over the Vatican. That video was shown in newscasts all over the world. It was actually a fire at a nearby tire shop. I’m in Snopes now thanks to that one.

But a gunfight at the Vatican and the pope being held by the FBI.. what?

I looked out my window (I can see the Vatican from my apartment) lights were on. No gunfights. No police. Cars were coming and going as usual on an early winter Sunday morning.

The video many sent me was from the live-feed of the Vatican YouTube page. Here’s a clip:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g_1nf51JG4

As you can see, the camera exposure seems to be really low – something that happens to the live-feed often, by the way, when there is lightening and occasionally even during the rain. In any case, you can see the lights are very much on. You can see the dome, you can see the lights of the colonnade, you can see some office/apartment lights, you can see the nativity lights, you can see the Christmas tree star.

You’ll notice a vehicle enters the shot. Some have said this was an ambulance for the shootout. But, longtime Instagram followers will know this is actually my nemesis, the street sweeper.

I’ll also add that occasionally the lights do go out. I’ve seen the dome lights go out. I’ve seen the facade lights go out. I’ve see one colonnade lit and the other dark. I’ve been inside the basilica when the lights went out. These things happen. It’s not common, but it does happen. Never has it meant that the Pope was arrested or, the other thing people keep messaging me about, that the Pope had all the US election votes switched from Trump to Biden.

Dome lights and left colonnade lights out a few years ago.

Several conspiracy experts also sent me screenshots of roadblocks around Rome. To which I replied that we are still on lockdown. Not as severe as before, but we still have restrictions in place as to where we can and cannot travel. So, yes, roadblocks and police checks are ongoing. This is especially true on the weekends when we have even more restrictions than during the week.

And finally, these signs were not put in overnight to alert people of some disaster, they’ve been here for years and display opening times of the basilica, carry papal events for people to watch in the piazza, and currently tell people about a small nativity museums in the colonnade.

And the coup-de-grace:
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th January 2021)

Thanks
    Yes Donk, Comedy can be cruel.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Yes Donk, Comedy can be cruel.
    There are also those who masquerade their cruelty as comedy, and the only ones I've seen doing that in the last four to five years are the fanatic right-wingers.

If you really cared about the truth, Vern, then you would have been balancing your right-wing videos with left-wing videos, but ever since Trump took office as the commander-in-chief of the USA four years ago, you've been a devout Trump and Qanon fan, and you've been posting nothing but right-wing videos from Fox News, X-22 and YouTube talking heads like the one higher up on this page. Not a single left-wing video that puts things into a proper perspective.

I'm sorry Vern, but just as with your Q thread, I'm shutting this one down. There's a reason why this thread sits in the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation section, just as in the case of the other one. You've had your playtime now, and we've all been very tolerant, but now the game is over. It ends here.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

donk (13th January 2021), Elen (11th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2021), The One (11th January 2021), Tinman (11th January 2021), Wind (11th January 2021)