Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hey Aianawa, did you see that part where the speaker says she is offended by the doctor suggesting that if someone dreamed about having sex with her (juju witch), they would be rendered impotent ... that was pretty funny.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th July 2020), Elen (30th July 2020), Wind (30th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Will have to research, thought Trump's doctor was a male, i may be wrong.

They the docs will persist with their truth, is imo important all truths are explored, do hope the governor murderers are acted upon before the election though.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The video discussed wasn't about Trump's doctor. That was plain from the start. The President retweeted a video by this doctor which was deleted by Twitter because it contained a claim that there was a cure for Covid19.

There isn't and that is very dangerous to claim. And so the tweet was deleted.

If folks can't pay attention enough to notice that, how in the world can they know what truths are really out there?
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st July 2020), Aragorn (30th July 2020), Elen (31st July 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th July 2020), Octopus Garden (1st August 2020), Wind (30th July 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (30th July 2020)

Thanks
    well, that will give me something to do for a couple of hours... Here's the thing: It's like an FBI profiler. Once upon a time they would do this:

Evaluation of the Secretor Status of ABO Blood Group Antigens in Saliva Using Absorption Inhibition Method.

They are looking for a secretor and test someone that isn't. The obvious fallout of that test is that it determines that the blood doesn't match the perpetrator. It's a done deal.

If someone doesn't test positive for any known pathogen then what is the resulting conclusion of the test? When there are 150,000 dead people in the U.S. alone.

One of the problems with the entire process of testing has been the lack of it. Trump has been unmovable in his efforts to stall testing? maybe that is the big question. In any case, what this guy is saying has a deep flaw ... He bases his entire argument on somebody else's work, he has no idea what the implications are of what he just said.

I'm sure you agree.

...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st July 2020), Elen (31st July 2020), Octopus Garden (1st August 2020), Wind (30th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Guess what, this shit isn't a hoax. It kills and hurts vulnerable people, including MAGA dummies too.

...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st July 2020), Aragorn (30th July 2020), Dreamtimer (31st July 2020), Elen (31st July 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2020), Octopus Garden (1st August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Have researched adjuvants utilising a science document located via Google Scholar and other search engines (I checked) to give me a baseline/starting point. The title of the document is; "Potential adjuvants for the development of a SARS-Co V-2 vaccine based on experimental results from similar coronaviruses" Site accessed: www.ncbi.nih.gov.au NCBI Elsevier Public Health Emergency Collection. I am sure there are other sites and other documents.

"The SARS-Co V-2, a member of family Coronaviridae and the causative agent of COVID-19 disease, has spread rapidly around the globe since the first outbreak in Wuhan China in December 2019. ...The majority of cases resolves spontaneously, some develop various fatal complications, including organ failure, septic shock, pulmonary edema, severe pneunomia and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)."

The article provides a list of possible adjuvants. Those who are new to the subject of vaccines. An image to help you understand. The vial will have fluid, a small part of the fluid will contain the active ingredient (the virus) and the rest of the fluid is referred to as the adjuvant. Like cordial and water - a small amount of cordial and then you fill the glass with water. The water represents the adjuvant.

Here is the list of possible adjuvants for inclusion in a COVID-19 vaccine; Aluminium hydroxide, Alum, MF59 (TradeMark), ASO1/ASO3/ASO4, Montanide ISA -51,Delta Inulin, TLR3, TLR4, TLR9, TLR7/8, rOv-ASP-1, Protollin, CoVaccine HT (TradeMark), Matrix, Alum/Matrix M (TradeMark), LPS/Poly(U)/poly (I-C), CpG/PIKA (TLR3). And many others that are versions of the above mixed together. As an example: Alum and CpG. I have printed off basic MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for some of the above listed items. I also utilised reference books.

Those of you who are new to the term MSDS - every chemical must have one. Pick something in your home (for those who are inspired), a cosmetic/toiletry or cleaning product. Look at the ingredients and look each of the ingredients up as a separate item. You should be able to locate an MSDS for each and every chemical - from your shampoo to the degreaser for your airplane engine.

Aluminium hydoxide = suspected liver, musculoskeletal and neurotoxicity, not assessed for safety in cosmetics. (Personal Note: Variety of articles available online that state post mortems of decedents who suffered from Alzheimers had high amounts of aluminium in the brain).

Alum = aka potassium aluminium sulfate or ammonium aluminiu. Granulomas = a mass or nodule of chronically inflamed tissue with granulations that is usually associated with an infective process. Allergenicity, potential neurotoxicity.
    Directly from the Aluminium Sulfate MSDS = causes skin irritation and causes serious eye damage. Toxilogical Information: Ingestion - swallowing can result in nausea, vomitting and diarrhoea and gastrointestinal irritation. (Personal Note: I recall reading about these exact same symptoms in both of Dr Wakefields books).

MF59 (TradeMark) = Could not locate MSDSheets but did print off an online article with the title: Telephone monitoring of adverse events during an MF59(R in a circle denoting registered/copyright) adjuvanted H5N1 influenza vaccination campaign in Taiwan. Published online - 8th October 2013.

... each interview, we actively asked for solicited local reactions (pain, erythema, swelling or induration, feeling of warmth, pruritis and hematoma) and systemic reactions (headache, fatigue, pyrexia/sweating/chills, myalgia, arthralgia and lymphadenopathy) that occurred through the time of their vaccination or from the last interview, other unsolicited AEFI's were filled in as free text. If the participants reported a serious adverse event (SAE) involving death, life threatening illness, hospitalisation, prolongation of hospitalisation, permanent disability or congenital anomaly, the event would be verified and handled according to the TCDC (Taiwan Centre for Disease Control) guidance for SAEs.
    (NB: On the side of the document in bright red print is stated: C (in a circle for copyright) 2014 Landis Bioscience. Do not distribute. So why is it online and freely available, with no professional agency log in or other application? As a Teacher - I am well under the lawful 10% of use of any resource as a learning tool).

ASO1 = Could only locate a medical document, no MSDSheets. Contained within the article is a section with the heading: Discussion "The 2009-2014 phase III trial Malaria-055, found that RTS,S/ASO1 was not equally efficacious among trial sites. ... suggested by Olotu et al., that may be due to the waning efficacy of RTS,S/ASO1 ...." (Personal Note: The entire document is an interesting read. It mentions the term "rebound malaria" does that mean the vaccine did not protect some people at all?).

Montanide = My search came up with Alpha 7 - so conduct your own research but I'll include one item of interest. If Montanide 888 is also known as Alpha 7 is states clearly under the heading; "Hazard Statement: May cause cancer ... allergic skin reaction ... allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulty ...."

Delta Inulin = "...most important symptoms both acute and delayed - anemia, cough, CNS (Central Nervous System) depression, headache, heart damage, lassitude, liver damage, narcosis, reproductive effects, teratogenic effects."

TLR3 = MSDS - Product Name: TLR3/dsRNA Complex Inhibitor. Identified Uses: Biochemical research /analysis. Environmental Exposure Controls: Do not let product enter drains. Toxicological Information: (regarding eyes, nose, mouth, carcinogenicity et cetera) there is only a repetition of "This information not available." Other Adverse Effects: Discharge into the environment to be avoided.

TLR4 - C34 (Chemical Name) lots of synonyms for TLR4. Relevant Identified Uses: For research use only not for Human or Veterinary use. Adverse Human Health: Material may be irritating to the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. Effects & Symptoms: May be harmful by inhalation, ingestion or skin absorption. May cause eye, skin or respiratory system irritation. To the best of our knowledge, the toxological properties have not been thoroughly investigated. (Personal Note: Lots of No Data Available on this particular MSDS).

Protollin = Could not locate an MSDSheet but did find a science based document. From the Abstract: Mice immunised with Protollin (TradeMark) rHA were completely protected against lethal challenge with influenza virus ....

The first line of the Protollin Abstract also contains a reference to LPS. LPS on its own via an MSDSheet states: Hazard Statement: Harmful if swallowed.

CoVaccine HT (TradeMark) = Could not locate MSDSheets but did locate a science based document, this is from the "Abstract: ... sheep were immunised ...." (Personal Note: The article stated that CoVaccine (TradeMark) was superior to Freunds adjuvants.

CpG = Recommended Use: The product is for research and development only. Uses Advised Against: No information available. Other Hazards: No information available. Most Important Symptoms & Effects Both Acute & Delayed: No information available. Unknown acute toxicity - 50% of mixture consists of ingredient of unknown toxicity.

PIKA (TLR3) = Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. May be harmful if swallowed. For research only.

Squalene = Has many synonyms listed on the MSDS. Relevant Identified Uses: For research use only, not for Human or Veterinary use. Label Elements: GHS Signal Word - Danger. GHS Hazard Phrases: H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Effects & Symptoms: May be harmful by inhalation, ingestion or skin absorption. Lots of sections include the term: No Data.

This post is for self educating purposes and further personal research is encouraged. I am not anti vaccine nor am I pro vaccine - I am all for informed consent. I am always keen to learn and "read the fine print" as it were and I want to add that many of the MSDSheets had disclaimers at the end of the document.

So, the title of the science based article included the word "Potential" and that clearly infers that any of the listed adjuvants could be included in a COVID-19 vaccine.

What will you do? Accept a vaccine with no research or personal knowledge of the ingredients contained in the adjuvants? Will you seek advice from your doctor prior to injection? Will you let your Children be vaccinated without any research - personal or professional?

Please take care Everyone. If any COVID-19 vaccine kills someone you love, it will be too late to research and be informed. Keep learning - We are ALL in this together.

Much Respect - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 31st July 2020 at 00:44.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st July 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2020)

Thanks
    Hope Amanda that you get member replies, see your looking ahead also.

Interesting, stage 4 cv19 ? for Cain ?.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st August 2020)

Thanks
    Wait. The pizza mogul, Mr. Nine, Nine, Nine, passed from Covid19? Holy Smokes.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st July 2020), Aragorn (31st July 2020), Elen (1st August 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2020), Octopus Garden (1st August 2020), Wind (31st July 2020)

Thanks
    Here's some more fallout caused by believing that something real is a hoax. From the Dallas Voice:

For Tony Green, the coronavirus pandemic was just a ‘scamdemic’ — until truth hit home hard

EDITOR’S NOTE: Tony Green contributed this article as a guest columnist. Contrary to reports by some media outlets, he is not a Dallas Voice employee, and he was not paid for this column.

Imagine the sound and vibration of an old-fashioned electric heater going through your whole body. Imagine gasping for air with every step you take. Imagine rubbing Icy Hot all over your head to soothe a painful headache. Imagine your eyes in a bowl of water while you’re still seeing through them. Imagine collapsing and waking up in the ER only to find out COVID-19 attacked your central nervous system, and the doctor had just saved you from a stroke.

If that were the worst of it, it would be bad enough. But that’s not the worst of it. This is the story of one family’s harrowing fight with COVID-19.

Full disclosure: I am a gay conservative, someone that often juggles persecution for my sexuality while being true to my values. Such a combination requires a lot of tenacity to earn respect from either group.

I admit I voted for Donald Trump in 2016. I admit traveling deep into the conspiracy trap over COVID-19. All the defiant behavior of Trump’s more radical and rowdy cult followers, I participated in it. I was a hard-ass that stood up for my “God-given rights.”

In great haste, I began prognosticating the alphabet soup about this “scamdemic.” I believed the virus to be a hoax. I believed the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.

And so, believing the pandemic to be a hoax, my partner and I hosted family members on Saturday, June 13. On Sunday, June 14, I woke up sick.

By Monday, June 15, my partner and my parents were all sick. That same Monday, my in-laws traveled to witness the birth of their first grandchild. They took with them my father-in-law’s mother and one of my partner’s sisters. That night my father-in-law became ill. Then my mother-in-law and their daughter began feeling sick. So they cut their trip short.

Two days later, my father-in-law’s mother got sick. The new mommy and daddy got sick, too. We all tested positive for COVID-19. Only the newborn was spared.

My father-in-law and I both went to the hospital on June 24. The virus had attacked my central nervous system, and the staff stopped me from having a stroke.

My father-in-law’s mother was admitted a day later. On July 1, she died of COVID-19/pneumonia. The chaplain wanted the family to break the news to my father-in-law, and he learned how his mother lay on her deathbed and then drifted off without any family by her side, even though he was in the room next to hers.

On the day of her funeral, which was July 14, five more of our family members tested positive for the virus. That evening, my father-in-law was put on a ventilator.

You cannot imagine the guilt I feel, knowing that I hosted the gathering that led to so much suffering. You cannot imagine my guilt at having been a denier, carelessly shuffling through this pandemic, making fun of those wearing masks and social distancing. You cannot imagine my guilt at knowing that my actions convinced both our families it was safe when it wasn’t.
    For those who deny the virus exists or who downplay its severity, let me assure you: The coronavirus is very real and extremely contagious. Before you even know you have it, you’ve passed it along to your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors.

And now, husbands, wives and children are being separated. The sick are taking care of the sick while those without symptoms are self-quarantining. I am aware of how my bias could discredit me with some, but trust me, you do not want this virus. And you do not want your loved ones suffering and dying from this because you are taking a “political stand” or protecting the economy over their lives.

We are all at the precipice of a common heartache.

The next time you’re put out because your favorite spots are closed or because they won’t let you enter without wearing a mask, and you decide to defy them rather than comply because you’re defending your rights and freedoms from being trampled, just remember: Your family and friends may be next.

Is that too harsh? Try imagining someone you care about on life support. Try being the one to pick the only 10 people allowed to attend a funeral for a loved one. But don’t fret; you’ve got time to ponder, because the mortuary is booked out for at least a week.

Now imagine one more thing: That pool party, the mixer or family reunion you’re pushing for resulting in you being cold and alone in a hospital bed, fighting for your life. Imagine the only human contact you feel is a stranger’s rubber glove giving you medication, checking your vitals and changing your diaper.

That is exactly what has happened to our family.

America, this is not going to go away without sacrifice. Either way, we are going to pay a price. Governments are faced with making difficult decisions, and they cannot appease and satisfy everyone.

But to do nothing is to be foolish. To ignore or question the validity of this virus, its contagiousness or the consequences of selfish attitudes is — at this stage — completely stupid.

I am calling myself out first, but now this is personal, and I fell on my sword. And I promise you, if we continue being more worried about the disruption to our lives than we are about stopping this virus, not one American will be spared.

Not one.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st August 2020), Aragorn (1st August 2020), Elen (1st August 2020), Octopus Garden (1st August 2020), Wind (1st August 2020)

Thanks
    Yeah they really made a meal of that one, again cv19 is real But all about the vac and control imo.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (1st August 2020)

Thanks
    FFS it is easy once you know their/they/the playbook, Our communist prime minister is laying the foundations for cv19 part two atm, this time people will fight and people will die, far more than any uncompromised number dying from cv19.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    More tragic outcomes from too much too soon. Note the ages of those who got the virus. Trump directed the governors to handle things as they saw fit.

In June of this year, following guidance from Governor Kemp and the Georgia Dept. of Public Health, and using guidelines put forward by the CDC and HHS, two overnight sleep-over camps run by the YMCA were opened for business.

Before accepting campers, all staffers and administrators were required to produce negative COVID test results, and all campers were likewise required to present negative test results before arriving.

Distancing and mask-wearing guidelines were adopted formally by the camp administrators, with staff and admin required to wear masks, and campers not required to wear masks.

Activities including sports, singing, and other interactive engagements were allowed, but were subject to (at least according to planning and statements) appropriate social distancing as recommended by government health officials.

Campers ranged in age from 6 to 17, and staff ranged in age from 17 to 59.

Following training and staff meetings a single staffer (who had previously tested negative) was sent home with chills.

Within 4 days, the camp was shut down and all campers and staff sent home.

Subsequent testing (following tracing) was carried out on a significant fraction (but not all) of the people involved.

Result?

In a 4 day period, out of nearly 600 people tested for COVID, 44% presented with postive tests.

Age cohorts: Age 6-10 = 51% positive. Age 11-17 = 44% positive. Age 18-21 = 33% positive. Age 22-59 = 29% positive.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st August 2020), Aragorn (1st August 2020), Octopus Garden (1st August 2020)

Thanks
    Nan natty nan for a pizza too
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st August 2020), Octopus Garden (1st August 2020)

Thanks
    Huh?
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st August 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st August 2020)