Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I don’t want you to “reconsider”, I want to hear what it is

Regardless this is called a “hoax” thread, I can’t (and am done trying) to understand what aianawa says. But you, I understand pretty clearly, you are always concise and often quite eloquent.

I am super curious what the “hoax” is, from someone capable of written communication, that seems to understand the dude who is not so much
    Last edited by donk, 18th December 2020 at 05:57.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I don’t want you to “reconsider”, I want to hear what it is

Regardless this is called a “hoax” thread, I can’t (and am done trying) to understand what aianawa says. But you, I understand pretty clearly, you are always concise and often quite eloquent.

I am super curious what the “hoax” is, from someone capable of written communication, that seems to understand the dude who is not so much
    Hey, dude. FA has, in his wisdom, put this thread into the hoax category. So, I will joke and fool around. After all, a hoax is just silliness. I like being silly. Especially as a trickster. I am honoring FA and his wisdom by treating this thread as silliness. I like having fun.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    This thread is a hoax as designated by FA (forum administrator) and that is that.
    The hoax part of it is the fact that the OP ─ Vern in this case ─ made the statement with this thread that the Covid-19 pandemic is a hoax. So it is the claim that the pandemic would be a hoax which itself is the hoax, or perhaps better put, misinformation, because there is nothing amusing about Covid-19. I've had it myself ─ twice in six months, almost down to the very day ─ and right now, Malc and his wife are afflicted with it, and Malc's eldest son Nathan almost died of it and is currently still in hospital, where he is kept on oxygen in combination with an experimental medication.

I also know several people who did effectively die of it, and member Chris was also admitted to hospital with Covid-19, and was put on a regimen of medicine and oxygen.

The misinformation ─ the reason for this thread being in the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category ─ comprises the conspiracy theory that the pandemic isn't real and that it is a ruse for taking away people's freedom. Some, like Amanda, also insist that the SARS-CoV-2 virus would be influenza, as well as ─ again, in Amanda's case ─ that nobody she knows has become ill with it or died from it. The fact that I myself have had it twice doesn't count, because "she doesn't know me in person, and she doesn't know any people who died." And maybe that is true, but considering the sparse population in the rural area where she lives, that's not really a revelation.

Both Amanda and Vern were originally doing their denial routine ─ and in Vern's case, in a trollish manner, I will add ─ on another Covid-19 thread. I had no choice but to ban Vern from that thread in order to stop him from derailing it ─ he had been warned in advance, but he couldn't help himself. Amanda was not banned from that thread, but she came pretty close to that.

The above all just to bring you up to speed with regard to what this whole (tiresome) debate is about.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Chris (18th December 2020), donk (19th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2020), Fred Steeves (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    I had covid -19 myself, ten days of misery. I am of good health and it was more an annoyance than a disease. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. However, for me, it is old news now. Moving on.

Take precautions and protect yourselves as seen appropriate to ones condition. It can kill and has. So do other seasonal viruses.

It is a real disease. Hell, it has a patent. It is no joke.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Aragorn (18th December 2020), donk (19th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Your taking Amanda out of context imo, allowing it to get personnell imo, sending blessings and prayers to Family, kia kaha Malc'

Aragorn your refusal to allow flow regards data and research concerning both sides of a huge double narrative engulfing our world concerns me, Are you able to hear and listen to Amanda, Modwiz and myself, tisa real and imo wwff by nefarius characters within the movie.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Your taking Amanda out of context imo, allowing it to get personnell imo, sending blessings and prayers to Family, kia kaha Malc'

Aragorn your refusal to allow flow regards data and research concerning both sides of a huge double narrative engulfing our world concerns me, Are you able to hear and listen to Amanda, Modwiz and myself, tisa real and imo wwff by nefarius characters within the movie.
    The only part of your post here-above that I'm going to respond to is your claim that I'm making this personal. I am not. I only brought up Amanda so as to provide the proper context with what has been transpiring here, no more, no less.

The rest of your post I simply cannot respond to because I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

Thanks

Well said, my brother. We are all one as a species but, our genetics matter. I do wish for Malc and his family to weather the covid storm with all of his family surviving.

Nature is not cruel but, She is demanding that the best of us thrive.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The only part of your post here-above that I'm going to respond to is your claim that I'm making this personal. I am not. I only brought up Amanda so as to provide the proper context with what has been transpiring here, no more, no less.

The rest of your post I simply cannot respond to because I don't even know what the hell you're talking about.
    I speak for myself alone.

...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Rubbish indeed imo Aragorn, You cannot see it bless you, highly recommend this Tolle vid again, two sides and two solutions

...to the topTop

Thanks
    Rubbish indeed imo Aragorn, You cannot see it bless you, highly recommend this Tolle vid again, two sides and two solutions

Fuck this man. Speak for yourself, Vern. You have it in you. And, try to use the English we all use.

...to the topTop

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Aragorn (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Fred Steeves (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Fuck this man. Speak for yourself, Vern. You have it in you. And, try to use the English we all use.
    I understand this language Modwiz.
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Aragorn (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2020), modwiz (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    , Endlish or Kneesy tisa la Tolle tone beats me, words other, repeating in any language will consider no option but the Question being, yes, we believe me upsidedown.

cv19 is real and a world wide false flag.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    , Endlish or Kneesy tisa la Tolle tone beats me, words other, repeating in any language will consider no option but the Question being, yes, we believe me upsidedown.

cv19 is real and a world wide false flag.
    There is a virus and a narrative about it. I keep them separate for sanity, my brother.

...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Orbs has his opinion about what he thinks is going on, without videos to speak for him. If these forums are to be of any utility we need to use our own words and speak to each other. Some topics do require eloquent and researched videos to achieve what we wish to transmit. However, topics of the day are best said in our own words, IMO.

...to the topTop

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020), Aragorn (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2020), Fred Steeves (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Yes Amanda was doing that.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (18th December 2020)

Thanks
    Yes Amanda was doing that.
    She strayed outside of her thread. Not recommended on TOT. The One Truth. Kinda like the ministry of truth. Concepts in Orwell's 1984 and Harry Potter novels. Know your totalitarians.

...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2020)