Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 524

Thread: CV19 Hoax

  1. #451
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    9,133
    Thanks
    37,421
    Thanked 31,231 Times in 8,123 Posts
    Yes have seen that one Elen.
    ...to the topTop

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (17th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020)

  3. #452
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    6,064
    Thanks
    37,057
    Thanked 38,786 Times in 6,036 Posts
    LOL. You sure get a lot of contributions to your 'hoax' thread, Vern. Curious ain't it? Figure they would just let you languish in your own 'delusion', but no, plenty to say from the 'sane' ones.

    Whatever happened to compassion for those who are deluded?

    Delusion is an illness. Kinda like picking on some one with covid. Survival rate is about the same.
    Last edited by modwiz, 17th December 2020 at 12:25.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (17th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020)

  5. #453
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    7,899
    Thanks
    26,216
    Thanked 31,793 Times in 7,814 Posts
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I post to Aianawa because I like him, I believe in his heart of hearts he has one that ticks ... that's good enough for me to want to 'help' him see the true light. On that note, I think he does, but he's a bit of a trickster. Capricorns you know. He's experienced things that would be overwhelming to some and he's carried on with grit. As you've said, a gentle giant.
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -
    ...to the topTop

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (17th December 2020), Aragorn (17th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Wind (17th December 2020)

  7. #454
    Senior Member Hungary
    Join Date
    10th July 2018
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    3,352
    Thanked 6,454 Times in 1,313 Posts
    From my perspective, I can understand why some people would confuse or conflate covid with influenza or the common cold, many of the symptoms are common to all three and modt people in the English speaking world don't even understand the difference between the latter two.

    Naming is probably partially to blame. Having gone through a covid infection myself, I can state with some confidence that its similarities to "the flu" are superficial and this is really a more virulent version of SARS.

    Unfortunately, people outside Asia have barely heard of these disease and the major damage it caused back in the day.
    ...to the topTop

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (17th December 2020), Aragorn (17th December 2020), BeastOfBologna (17th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Wind (17th December 2020)

  9. #455
    Tot Founder England The One's Avatar
    Join Date
    12th September 2013
    Location
    In-Be-Tween
    Posts
    10,837
    Thanks
    25,366
    Thanked 48,175 Times in 10,088 Posts
    I am going to be honest and say i was a bit skeptical when covid -19 first came out and thats why i have never commented on these threads.I think sometimes you have to live it to believe it.

    Week commencing the 07/12/2020 i had the worst and best week of my life.I wont put everything down now as i am going to be doing a thread all about my experience soon.

    Some things that happened

    My son Nathan got admitted to hospital with covid 19 and on the 08/12/2020 me and Nathans mum was taken into the sisters office for them to tell us he was in a critical condition an he cold deteriorate very quickly .Thankfully he's now recovering for the better

    I have since tested positive for covid -19 and will explain later how i am coping with it

    I think a lesson learned for me is do not go to far down that rabbit hole cause not everything is a conspiracy. This covid 19 is as real as it gets
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

    You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through


    theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook
    ...to the topTop

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (17th December 2020), Aragorn (17th December 2020), BeastOfBologna (17th December 2020), donk (18th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Octopus Garden (18th December 2020), Wind (17th December 2020)

  11. #456
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    7,899
    Thanks
    26,216
    Thanked 31,793 Times in 7,814 Posts
    <sigh> Mental illness knows no lines among humans; black, white, brown, yellow, red, blue, pink, orange, magenta. That is why we see all kinds of people standing beside King Orange:

    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -
    ...to the topTop

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (17th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Octopus Garden (18th December 2020)

  13. #457
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    1,809
    Thanked 5,367 Times in 1,074 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    LOL. You sure get a lot of contributions to your 'hoax' thread, Vern. Curious ain't it? Figure they would just let you languish in your own 'delusion', but no, plenty to say from the 'sane' ones.

    Whatever happened to compassion for those who are deluded?

    Delusion is an illness. Kinda like picking on some one with covid. Survival rate is about the same.
    So who do you think is deluded? This take comes across as a bit smug (to me), I am truly curious what you mean
    Last edited by Wind, 17th December 2020 at 19:01.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (17th December 2020), Aragorn (17th December 2020), BeastOfBologna (17th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Octopus Garden (18th December 2020), Wind (17th December 2020)

  15. #458
    Senior Member BeastOfBologna's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd April 2017
    Posts
    7,899
    Thanks
    26,216
    Thanked 31,793 Times in 7,814 Posts
    Hey Donk,

    with the typical paranoid narcissist 'everyone' else in the world is deluded...
    “But those who have been under the shadow, who have gone down at last to elemental things, will have a wider charity” - Herbert George Wells -
    ...to the topTop

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeastOfBologna For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (17th December 2020), donk (18th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), Octopus Garden (18th December 2020), Wind (17th December 2020)

  17. #459
    Senior Member Aianawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    18th March 2015
    Posts
    9,133
    Thanks
    37,421
    Thanked 31,231 Times in 8,123 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    LOL. You sure get a lot of contributions to your 'hoax' thread, Vern. Curious ain't it? Figure they would just let you languish in your own 'delusion', but no, plenty to say from the 'sane' ones.

    Whatever happened to compassion for those who are deluded?

    Delusion is an illness. Kinda like picking on some one with covid. Survival rate is about the same.
    Takes a wee bit to get you outa the Tent Moddy, bullying because of rite n wrong is an old ego game, to banish someone's wisdom and perspective lol because you can, makes others feels safe or unsafe, Thankfulllly NAP is not part of the 4 to 6 % talked about regards changing channell, he would make the worst shill ever lol, we are for many in fearing times so many of us anchor on behalf even while attacked n/or censored, so i feel that some here Moddy yourself included are heroes to be known , later , as we leave a digital foot print for those in the future which some of us can feel Now, it is nice those future thoughts n energy and makes up for what does not roll off my/our ducky backs. Gosh it is getting strange as the main two ww narratives clash at present, love to all in these times.
    ...to the topTop

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (18th December 2020), modwiz (18th December 2020), Octopus Garden (18th December 2020)

  19. #460
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    6,064
    Thanks
    37,057
    Thanked 38,786 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Takes a wee bit to get you outa the Tent Moddy, bullying because of rite n wrong is an old ego game, to banish someone's wisdom and perspective lol because you can, makes others feels safe or unsafe, Thankfulllly NAP is not part of the 4 to 6 % talked about regards changing channell, he would make the worst shill ever lol, we are for many in fearing times so many of us anchor on behalf even while attacked n/or censored, so i feel that some here Moddy yourself included are heroes to be known , later , as we leave a digital foot print for those in the future which some of us can feel Now, it is nice those future thoughts n energy and makes up for what does not roll off my/our ducky backs. Gosh it is getting strange as the main two ww narratives clash at present, love to all in these times.
    There is a part in the Lord of The Rings where Frodo informs Gandalf that the people of the Shire consider him a " disturber of the peace" and Gandalf gives him a, "Hmm" and shrugs it off.

    What LOTR, the movie, did not portray was "The Scouring of The Shire" where Saruman had taken over while they were gone. It was too subversive for hollywood to deal with.

    Food for thought.

    As you say, water off a ducks back.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Aianawa (18th December 2020), BeastOfBologna (18th December 2020), Octopus Garden (18th December 2020)

  21. #461
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    1,809
    Thanked 5,367 Times in 1,074 Posts
    So profound

    Earlier you said, “Delusion is an illness”

    Help us modwiz...how we can we awaken, if we don’t know how we deluxe ourselves?
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (18th December 2020), BeastOfBologna (18th December 2020), Octopus Garden (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

  23. #462
    Senior Member Canada
    Join Date
    30th October 2017
    Posts
    592
    Thanks
    2,153
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 595 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    I am going to be honest and say i was a bit skeptical when covid -19 first came out and thats why i have never commented on these threads.I think sometimes you have to live it to believe it.

    Week commencing the 07/12/2020 i had the worst and best week of my life.I wont put everything down now as i am going to be doing a thread all about my experience soon.

    Some things that happened

    My son Nathan got admitted to hospital with covid 19 and on the 08/12/2020 me and Nathans mum was taken into the sisters office for them to tell us he was in a critical condition an he cold deteriorate very quickly .Thankfully he's now recovering for the better

    I have since tested positive for covid -19 and will explain later how i am coping with it

    I think a lesson learned for me is do not go to far down that rabbit hole cause not everything is a conspiracy. This covid 19 is as real as it gets
    Oh my gosh. I am so glad to hear your son is okay and look forward to reading all about your experience with this nasty thing. Yeah, rabbit holes are all well and good, but too many have taken them all the way to wonderland when it comes to this illness!
    ...to the topTop

  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

    Aragorn (18th December 2020), BeastOfBologna (18th December 2020), donk (18th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Elen (18th December 2020), The One (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

  25. #463
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    6,064
    Thanks
    37,057
    Thanked 38,786 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    So profound

    Earlier you said, “Delusion is an illness”

    Help us modwiz...how we can we awaken, if we don’t know how we deluxe ourselves?
    It is a hoax thread. Do you expect an answer in a hoax thread? It's all a joke in a hoax thread. No one should be in a hoax thread except for clowns, or tricksters.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (18th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020)

  27. #464
    Senior Member donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    26th December 2013
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    1,809
    Thanked 5,367 Times in 1,074 Posts
    But you respect the one that started it?

    Which are you? Trickster or clown?

    Which do you consider me?
    Last edited by donk, 18th December 2020 at 06:42.
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

    BeastOfBologna (18th December 2020), Dreamtimer (18th December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

  29. #465
    Senior Member Morocco modwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    13th September 2013
    Location
    Outside of Addlepatia
    Posts
    6,064
    Thanks
    37,057
    Thanked 38,786 Times in 6,036 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    But you respect the one that started it?

    Which are you? Trickster or clown?

    Which do you consider me?
    Me? Trickster. An honorable way of 'tricking' people to reconsider their 'truth'.

    I do not know you well enough to have an opinion. Nor does my opinion of you matter in a hoax thread.

    This thread is a hoax as designated by FA (forum administrator) and that is that.
    Last edited by modwiz, 18th December 2020 at 06:47.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

    "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

    "Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

    Dreamtimer (18th December 2020)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •