Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Aianawa, I could ignore this thread but... Please move back to Earth Prime.

And bring Amanda along with you...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th November 2020), Aragorn (28th November 2020), Elen (29th November 2020), Wind (28th November 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Many still not noticed dear NAP that Earth was-is and will continue massive change, mostly micro and macro mind wise though, ongoing, are you at least sensing this NAP ?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th November 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th November 2020)

Thanks
    sure why not, but I can assure it has nothing to do with what many people are espousing.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th November 2020), Elen (29th November 2020)

Thanks
    MMmany can many will not but all Will, find themselves either here (now ) or after.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (29th November 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st December 2020), modwiz (1st December 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    1 + 1 = 2
    Are you sure?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st December 2020), Wind (1st December 2020)

Thanks
    It is called error on the side of caution when empirical evidence is scant. With knowledge the scientific community changes their stance when they know they are acting with expertise and safety. The people are always paramount in their decision. Carlson doesn't mind dead people as long as his money is secure. This is beyond disgusting.

Carlson's analysis of Fauci's statement regarding children in school ... What a prick! mild in children but without safety measures deadly to adults (still an indisputable fact). Aianawa, this is a specious spin making a mockery of reality and he doesn't care, Fox wants their crazies back. Why would someone lie? To save potentially many lives, or to win a few ratings point and perhaps earn more money.

I hate this guy at this point more than Trump.

10x - 2(5x + 2) = 12

Now you distribute the -2:

10x - 10x - 4 = 12

Now add 4 to both sides:

10x - 10x = 16

Finally, you simplify the left-hand side of the equation:

0 = 16

Zero can't equal 16, so the statement 0 = 16 makes no sense. Therefore, the system is inconsistent and has no solution.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2020), Elen (2nd December 2020)

Thanks
    Will that guy ever run out of bullshit. Vile...Disgusting. Saying deranged thanks, etc. Sad figure, etc (I'm listening to a description of another Trump supporter)

It's been awhile since I've listened to anyone that is so masterful at twisting the truth. I'm sorry I did now. It would take an entire day to unwind his sophistic spiel. And I simply don't have the time. People have to learn the skills to do it for themselves. It's so frustrating. He needs a hearty slap in the mug for being so lacking in morality. He's a pukish p*ssy.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd December 2020)

Thanks
    Feel the truth matters though , yes ?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (2nd December 2020)

Thanks
    Lord yes, I'd just like to hear some from him ... no, i wouldn't, i rather not hear anything from him.

...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sometimes behind the little door of fear LIES truth.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Where I live still no masks and still no illness. Even the major chain supermarket removed all the "Please Stand Here" stickers on the floor. It felt so good to walk around the shop and not see signs everywhere telling me what to do. I asked the Sales Assistant who served me whether the change would be permanent - she was unsure. The floors had been polished. I returned a couple of days later and only a few stickers on the floor had been replaced. It felt so good to return to the way it was - even if only for a short while.

Have been reading medical articles written by leading medical experts and I am concerned with the mention of the word "may" and "perhaps" and "if" when they are stating what they know. I imagine they can only work with the information that is available to them.

I note the vaccine is going to be rolled out in England. I imagine that if there are going to be adverse reactions and deaths - it won't take long to see those results. I have questions. I still cannot believe everything that is being relayed via the beam ray technology/mainstream news. Secret meetings are no doubt being held all over the world. We are given statistics all the time. Lately I have been wondering what the statistics are for those in the Awakened State and Rousing.

Lies Cause Chaos
    Wherever There Is Chaos
    Look For The Lies

Lies Are Nothing
    Until They Are Believed

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Narrative is really falling apart now > https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/12/ab...s-covid-study/

…ABOUT THAT JOHNS HOPKINS COVID STUDY…
    December 2, 2020 By JOSEPH P. FARRELL
    This story was a bit of a surprise to me, because at initial glance when I read it, I could not figure out why so many people had spotted it and sent it along to me. But it didn't take long to figure out, once I read into the original article a ways.

What I am talking about is that study by "Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master's degree program at Hopkins," that "crunched the numbers" relating to covid--19 deaths in the USA. She came to "certain conclusions" that were deleterious to the planscamdemic narrative (notice the presence of the word "delete" in "deleterious"; we'll get back to that tout suite as my little French grandmother used to say to me when I was a boy and she wanted me to do something, and to do it now), so within a matter of a few days, Johns Hopkins had deleted the study, taken it down, and offered "reasons" for doing so. Here's one article describing its "reasons" (this, again, was shared by many people):

Johns Hopkins Study Saying COVID-19 Has 'Relatively No Effect on Deaths' in U.S. Spiked After Publication

According to the article, Johns Hopkins offered the following "explanation":

On Thursday, Johns Hopkins University explained that they deleted the article on the study because it “was being used to support false and dangerous inaccuracies about the impact of the pandemic.”

What false and dangerous inaccuracies could those be?
    Well, here's another take:
    A few days ago Johns Hopkins published a study saying corona is nbd. They then deleted it. Read it here in its entirety.
    You'll note that this second article links the original study being referred to, as well as the entire text of Johns Hopkins' "explanation" for taking it down, which is here:
    A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19
    Yup, sure enough, right there is Johns Hopkins' "explanation":
    Editor’s Note: After The News-Letter published this article on Nov. 22, it was brought to our attention that our coverage of Genevieve Briand’s presentation “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data” has been used to support dangerous inaccuracies that minimize the impact of the pandemic.

We decided on Nov. 26 to retract this article to stop the spread of misinformation, as we noted on social media. However, it is our responsibility as journalists to provide a historical record. We have chosen to take down the article from our website, but it is available here as a PDF.

In accordance with our standards for transparency, we are sharing with our readers how we came to this decision. The News-Letter is an editorially and financially independent, student-run publication. Our articles and content are not endorsed by the University or the School of Medicine, and our decision to retract this article was made independently.

Briand’s study should not be used exclusively in understanding the impact of COVID-19, but should be taken in context with the countless other data published by Hopkins, the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

As assistant director for the Master’s in Applied Economics program at Hopkins, Briand is neither a medical professional nor a disease researcher. At her talk, she herself stated that more research and data are needed to understand the effects of COVID-19 in the U.S.

In other words, the article was (1) not an official study of the university, but one of its students, (2) was not the study of a "medical professional nor a disease researcher", and that leaves the conclusion that (3) her study was being "used to support dangerous inaccuracies that minimize the impact of the pandemic."

But you'll note that the Newsletter itself states that it has been a publication of the Johns Hopkins' student association "since 1896." To my mind, that makes the original publication even more, not less, interesting, because it means that at least one student at that institution, namely Ms. Briand herself, was not asleep, and was simply following the numbers, and doing what any rational and reasonable person would do when examining them: "doubting the narrative".

So let's return to the first article. What did she find?

After retrieving data on the CDC website, Briand compiled a graph representing percentages of total deaths per age category from early February to early September, which includes the period from before COVID-19 was detected in the U.S. to after infection rates soared.

Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.

Having adopted the "using their own numbers" approach, Ms. Briand came to the following conclusion (which, let it be noted, is a conclusion many other researchers came to long ago:

According to the study, “in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.”

Wait, what? Really?

That’s what it says. And, it should come as no surprise that the study was deleted within days.

Then there is this article: A few days ago Johns Hopkins published a study saying corona is nbd. They then deleted it. Read it here in its entirety

This goes into greater depth about her method, and what she found:

These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people's assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.

This comes as a shock to many people. How is it that the data lie so far from our perception?

To answer that question, Briand shifted her focus to the deaths per causes ranging from 2014 to 2020. There is a sudden increase in deaths in 2020 due to COVID-19. This is no surprise because COVID-19 emerged in the U.S. in early 2020, and thus COVID-19-related deaths increased drastically afterward.

Analysis of deaths per cause in 2018 revealed that the pattern of seasonal increase in the total number of deaths is a result of the rise in deaths by all causes, with the top three being heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia.

"This is true every year. Every year in the U.S. when we observe the seasonal ups and downs, we have an increase of deaths due to all causes," Briand pointed out.

When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes. (Emphasis added)

In other words, the implication is that the covid numbers are being "doctored" (not to coin a pun) in order to blow the covid narrative into a planscamdemic, sort of like noticing that suddenly spiking numbers for Briben correlate oddly with falling numbers for Trump. Nope, nothing to see here, we're taking the study down because it needs further study (that will presumably agree with the predetermined narrative).

All of which leads me to wonder - and doubtless many of you may be wondering too - whether or not Dominion software is being used not only to "count" votes, but to count covid deaths... Or as a friend of mine (K.M.) put it to me, Scorecard and Hammer, or "PROMIS 2.0". Information warfare anyone?

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised. The bottom line is, graph correlations do not prove manipulation of numbers (in either case), but they do give a reasonable basis to conclude that there may be a correlation, and that reasonable rational people are right to be suspicious.

See you on the flip side...
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    This post may seem off topic but it is actually composed to show the scope and depth of my thinking. Are People ill - yes they are but as I have stated before - when are we not ill? Are People dying - yes they are - but - again when are we not dying? Illness and death are cornerstones of our Earth Population.

Reference: The New World Order by A. Ralph Jepperson. (In it's 27th print 2017 so People are buying this book).

Introduction Page xx

The New World Order will include changes in;

the family; homosexual marriages will be legalised.
    Yes - achieved.

parents will not be allowed to raise their children (the state will)
    Yes - that is well under way. My perspective as a Child Abuse Whistleblower is that more often than not, when a Child is removed from the home (irrespective of abuse) they are seldom if never returned.

all women will be employed by the state and not allowed to be homemakers;
    Being achieved. How many women can afford to stay home these days? Not many. One income is seldom enough for a family and mortgage/rent et cetera.

divorce will become exceedingly easy.
    Yes - achieved. Divorce is just a trip to the court.

and monogamous marriage will be slowly phased out.
    Being achieved. Some religions a man can marry a six year old and other religions a man can have multiple wives.

the workplace; the government will become the owner of all factors of production.

Currently underway. Due to the current economic chaos, government (here in Australia) is offering financial assistance for those business owners who are suffering - provided the government is given shares in the business for providing the financial support.

the private ownership of property will be outlawed.
    Not achieved yet but underway via utility services. Electricity and water are service providers but legislation is giving them more and more authority - even if you own your property.

religion; religion will be outlawed and believers will either be eliminated or imprisoned.
    Currently underway. I was horrified to learn that in China - People and sometimes entire families just disappear. Christian worship is forbidden.

there will be a new religion; the worship of man and his mind; all will believe in the new religion.

Time will tell. I have noted references to New World and New World Order in television shows over the years. Recently in Australia the mainstream news broadcast video footage of a major airline with Masonic symbols on either side of the front of the plane and New World in large lettering on the side of the plane above the company logo.

Can't see what is happening? Maybe you are not meant to or maybe you'll see it later.
    Can't understand what is happening right now? Maybe you are not meant to and you'll understand later.

Lies Cause Chaos - Wherever There Is Chaos - Look For The Lies - Lies Are Nothing - Until They Are Believed.

I looked in one of my legal reference books and located the following;

Freedom of Association
    Freedom of Belief
    Freedom of Communication
    Freedom of Conscience
    Freedom of Contract
    Freedom of Expression
    Freedom of Information
    Freedom of Interstate trade, commerce and intercourse
    Freedom of Movement
    Freedom of Peaceful Assembly
    Freedom of Religion
    Freedom of Speech
    Freedom of the Seas

How many of the above are important to you? Will you leave them in place for your Children? I'm at an age where my life is well and truly half way over. I'm not a parent - by choice - so I've no concern with what others want or don't want - merely sharing information and evidence.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th December 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd December 2020)