Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I will preface this post by stating it is for future reference. I am thinking of the Rockefeller Lockstep plan which is firmly in play. When the 2nd and 3rd Phases are implemented (hoping not) what I share below may come in handy. I post purely for information and educational purposes - for those who are interested.

"We've got to stop calling chickenpox and measles diseases because they're not. They're infections and infections come and go in a week to ten days and leave behind a lifetime of immunity. A disease is something that comes and stays and frequently can't be cured. So when you vaccinate to avoid an infection, what you potentially are doing is causing a disease." Dr Sherri J. Tenpenny D.O., Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.

So when a vaccine is presented to the public and mandated - will you accept it or refuse? The Lockstep plan has already included strategies for those who refuse. The Rockerfellers et al expect those who are vaccinated to fight with those who are unvaccinated.

Now my logic dictates that taking a vaccine is meant to protect you and prevent you from getting the illness - yes/no/maybe? So when People make their choice to take the Covid 19 vaccination - won't they be protected? So it stands to reason anyone who does not take the vaccination is making a choice via their Human Free Will and electing to let their immune system exercise their excitotoxicity - yes/no/maybe?

This thread has been created to discuss all aspects of the Covid19 Hoax. I'd like to know more about the vaccine that is intended to be pushed onto the public. Is it currently being tested for efficacy? If so - is it being tested on (sadly) Animals and/or Humans? Does it contain nano technology? Keep in mind I have scars on my face from nano technology - it has been placed in cosmetics and foods for many many many years now. I can no longer use sunscreen for my fair skin. The Australian government gave manufacturers the right NOT to indicate on packaging that nano technology has been included in the ingredients.

Currently looking at information via medical professionals, being shared on social media. Post portems of Covid 19 decedents are revealing blood clots in a variety of Human Organs. I mentioned the blood clotting theory to a friend who is a medical professional - who has been operational and at the forefront since this "event" began. The response I received was this: We were told not to give blood thinners. So we could have saved them with blood thinners.

Keep learning everyone. As always I respect all opinions and comments - we all learn from our individual perspectives. Stay safe and well. Deepest reverence to All who have died during this "event" and those who have died during war and famine and drought and the myriad of horrors Humans inflict upon other Humans.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa - Just read your post above mine. Don't forget to include eye mucous. Apparently masks are useless when you consider the open eye and its very moist state. Thanks for helping me to continue to learn.

Much Respect - Amanda

Ta.

Found this > https://uncoverdc.com/2020/04/07/was...etect-a-virus/
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Celia Farber

Celia Ingrid Farber (born c. 1965) is an American print journalist and author who has covered a range of topics for magazines including Spin, Rolling Stone, Esquire, Harper's, Interview, Salon, Gear, New York Press, Media Post, The New York Post and Sunday Herald, and has been particularly noted for her beliefs about HIV and AIDS, and a 1998 report on O. J. Simpson's post-trial life. Farber is the daughter of radio talk pioneer Barry Farber and a graduate of New York University.

Farber has written extensively about HIV/AIDS and AIDS denialists such as Peter Duesberg. Although she has repeatedly stated that she has "remained objective" in her writings and never stated that HIV does not cause AIDS, her writings have been criticized by scientists and journalists for promoting AIDS denialism.

Spin columns
    In 1987, at the encouragement of Bob Guccione Jr., her editor at Spin magazine, Farber began exploring questions related to the role of the HIV virus in AIDS. She wrote and edited a monthly column in Spin titled "Words From the Front" from 1987 to 1995, which was focused on the subject of AIDS denialism. She says that her interest in the field was sparked when, as an intern at Spin, she heard of AL-721, a lipid mixture derived from eggs that was proposed as an anti-HIV drug. She stated, "I was very young, and I believed instantly in the mythological fantasy that there was a quote 'cure' for AIDS that was being suppressed by the government and by the pharmaceutical industry."

Farber's second Spin column was an interview with prominent AIDS denialist Peter Duesberg. In a later interview, she noted her first interview aroused response for what she believed was touching on the "taboo" of questioning the mainstream view that HIV causes AIDS. In another interview, she said she recognized that publishing an interview with Duesberg would be viewed as an endorsement of his denialist views, but believed as a journalist it was her responsibility to report on what she considered an important event in the "landscape" of AIDS. She also stated she felt that as a journalist, she was not qualified to determine what causes AIDS.

In a 1989 column for Spin, Farber interviewed researchers and doctors who felt AZT, the first approved antiretroviral medication for the treatment of HIV, had been pushed precipitously through the United States Food and Drug Administration approval process owing to political pressures. She criticized this process because she felt it led to ignoring other possible treatments, and believed she had to "give voice" to the small minority of scientists at that time who felt AZT was dangerous. Her column was criticized by the scientist running trials on AZT, as "sensationalistic drivel of half-truths and noncritical journalism that sells tabloids" and could lead to people avoiding life-saving treatment with AZT.

Farber rejected criticism that this column was essentially scaring people into avoiding AZT, saying that was not her intent. A Los Angeles Times column criticized the tone of her column as "fear-mongering" and "inexcusable," due to her giving Duesberg the last words in her column. Duesberg's words were called "hyperbolic blather", because Duesberg invoked Heinrich Himmler and compared people taking AZT to "people running into the gas chambers".

"Out of Control"
    Farber published a 2006 Harper's article, "Out of Control: AIDS and the corruption of medical science," which criticized the ethics of the antiretroviral drug industry and examined the arguments by Duesberg that HIV does not cause AIDS. Farber's article was widely criticized for its promotion of AIDS denialism and its many inaccuracies.

A New York Times op-ed written by scientists described Farber's article as promoting "deadly quackery" for denying the "established fact" that HIV causes AIDS, which could lead to resurgence of the disease if people began to believe HIV was harmless. The Columbia Journalism Review chided Harper’s for "giving...legitimacy" to "an illegitimate and discredited idea."

Harper's editor Roger Hodge defended Farber from criticism, stating Farber was "courageous" for covering a story that came at "great personal cost". Farber said that she did not endorse the Duesberg hypothesis and that she had approached the story as an objective journalist, stating: "People can't distinguish, it seems, between describing dissent and being dissent." An article in the New York Observer juxtaposed her stated position of not endorsing Duesberg's views with previous statements she made questioning the mainstream view of HIV, and questioned whether she had herself become a "dissenter".

In response to Farber's column, leading AIDS researchers published a 37-page rebuttal to Duesberg's views, whose views these researchers believed were long disproved in the medical community, while others in the medical community criticized her column for being poorly fact checked and containing "glaring errors". Seth Kalichmann, HIV researcher, has stated this Harper's column "represented a breakthrough of HIV/AIDS denialism into mainstream media".

Maggiore article
    In June 2006, Farber wrote an article for the Los Angeles CityBeat in defense of Christine Maggiore, an HIV-positive AIDS denialist who avoided antiretrovirals during pregnancy and did not have her children tested for HIV. Maggiore's daughter, Eliza Jane, was found to be HIV-positive only after the 3-year-old died of pneumonia as a complication of AIDS. Maggiore died of pneumonia in 2008, at the age of 52. Maggiore's death certificate noted that she had extensive signs of opportunistic infections consistent with late-stage AIDS.

Serious Adverse Effects
    A collection of Farber's AIDS writings, Serious Adverse Events: An Uncensored History of AIDS, was published in 2006. Interviewed by Discover Magazine in connection with her book's publication, she stated that she felt many of the older mainstream ideas about HIV were proven wrong and defended the decision to devote her reporting to the AIDS-denialist viewpoint as important for journalistic reasons. In 2008 she was awarded the Semmelweis Clean Hands Award for her reporting on AIDS.

Other work
    Farber describes herself as "a vocal and persistent critic of political correctness and the McCarthyism that reigned in sexual harassment law in the 1990s."[citation needed] During her time as a writer at Spin, Farber was romantically involved with the magazine's publisher and editor, Bob Guccione Jr. In 1994, a Spin employee filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Guccione Jr. and the magazine, alleging sexual discrimination and favoritism. Farber was a key witness in the ensuing trial, as the prosecution alleged that Farber's relationship with Guccione Jr. led to her promotion and other job opportunities. Ultimately, the jury found that Spin editors had created a "hostile environment" and awarded $90,000 to the plaintiff; the remainder of the charges, including those of sexual favoritism, were rejected.

In 1999, Farber co-founded the nonprofit organization Rock the Boat. The organization's mission was to arrange rock music concerts to stimulate independent thinking about subjects which the organization's proponents believed had been censored by the media.

Farber also worked as a ghost writer on the books How I Helped O.J. Get Away With Murder by Mike Gilbert and The Murder Business: How The Media Turns Crime Into Entertainment and Subverts Justice by Mark Fuhrman. (An exposed vicious racist) - me

Farber maintains a blog at her website and hosts a radio show called "Radio Free Science" every Friday at 3 p.m. on the Progressive Radio Network.

Personal life
    She is the daughter of Barry Farber, a noted radio talk-show host in New York, and Ulla Farber. She has a sister Bibi who became a singer and songwriter. In 1993, their mother, Ulla Farber, was working as a nurse at Askersund Hospital in Askersund, Sweden.

Farber married guitarist Robert Bannister on December 12, 1993. Farber and Bannister had a son, Jeremy, together. They have since divorced.
    - Wiki -

"But the Pusher is a monster who Lord is not a natural man" or woman ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Denial is pretty dangerous. I've said this numerous times. I've watched family members end up dead due to denial. It's not something to mess around with.

It's also a really good way to get taken advantage of. Deny reality, believe untruths, get taken for a ride.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Aragorn (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Aragorn (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020)

Thanks
    I had the answer before Russell finished asking. Mask wearing shouldn't have to be required. People should wear masks out of respect, care, and wisdom. It certainly shouldn't be political.

It used to be businesses could refuse whomever they wanted.

Now suddenly...

Hypocrisy in action.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Aragorn (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    I heard something funny on the radio today:

Some people swallow pieces of their jig saw puzzles 'to keep it interesting'
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Aragorn (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (18th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    Or maybe it's just PIKA.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Aragorn (18th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (19th July 2020), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    lol ...
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Aragorn (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (19th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Or maybe it's just PIKA.
    ... Chu?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (19th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Lol, you were faster than me.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2020), Aragorn (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (19th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Surely not this PIKA
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2020), Aragorn (19th July 2020), Dreamtimer (19th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2020), Wind (19th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Article with a very interesting video - twenty minutes in duration. It appears the contract tracing is now in full force in California America. Wanted to share the link to the video for those who are interested. I'm not surprised. Should spread to the rest of the world after America.

https://worldtruth.tv/contact-tracin...s7ceuWmuB-I4-k

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2020), Dreamtimer (19th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2020)

Thanks
    We saw pikas in Wyoming.

My husband used to work with folks with intellectual disabilities. One had PIKA. You had to be careful around him. He was known to get hold of peoples' watches and swallow them.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2020), Aragorn (19th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2020), Wind (19th July 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Article with a very interesting video - twenty minutes in duration. It appears the contract tracing is now in full force in California America. Wanted to share the link to the video for those who are interested. I'm not surprised. Should spread to the rest of the world after America.

https://worldtruth.tv/contact-tracin...s7ceuWmuB-I4-k

Much Respect - Amanda
    Amanda, I have to say that I think your buying into stuff like this very badly hurts your credibility as a force for good which I know you are sincere about.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    We saw pikas in Wyoming.

My husband used to work with folks with intellectual disabilities. One had PIKA. You had to be careful around him. He was known to get hold of peoples' watches and swallow them.
    that would have been cool with me, I hate watches, in fact, I've got 5 or 6 of them that I gladly would let him feed on. I hope I've never hurt my daughter's feelings about her childhood yearly watch gifts, I truly hope. I've only had one watch well two actually that I liked, a mickey mouse when I was five and one my ex talked me into when we were first married ... A roman numeral guy that I could never get to work when I wore it.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2020), Aragorn (19th July 2020), Wind (19th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Aware that Amanda will gift you a reply NAP, adding, One does not buy, it is usually earnt and learnt.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (19th July 2020)