Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    I noted the mention of surgical staff/doctors wearing masks. My understanding is that during surgery masks are worn as part of the keeping of a sterile field. Also it was explained to me by a medical professional years ago - the mask prevents sweat and/or saliva from dropping into the patient. Remember the patient has been opened up and has their internal body exposed. Wearing masks to prevent a virus is not the same. I still think of the example my (then) doctor told me about how a virus works - years ago. She explained that she got cold sores (herpes virus) and she kissed her husband and child and they never got them. A virus sits in a recess in your body and will not become active, unless you are under a lot of stress or overdo the coffee/alcohol et cetera. Bacterial infection she explained - like a common cold can be spread by sneezing and coughing. So that is the difference between a viral infection and a bacterial infection as explained in simple terms by a medical professional.

Essentially - a virus has the potential to make you sick and when the symptoms resolve the virus will find a recess and sit there and not bother you. A bacterial infection like a cold with a runny/stuffed nose and coughing will run its course and when resolved is gone. Bacterial infections do not reside in the body like a virus. Hope this explanation helps.

Anyone who is interested - I located online one - yes one - of the Rockerfeller documents. The title is: Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. Printed off a hard copy to read it properly and study the contents. They mention disease a lot and they appear to be afraid of People who are tech savvy - people who know their way around the internal workings of computers.

Back to the topic. Where I live my doctors office has hand sanitiser and wipes/tissues on a small table as you enter. No one wears masks or gloves. The only thing that takes away from a normal looking environment is that every second seat is taped off - so the distancing is in place. Last time I was there some Children were looking at the water feature (I was sitting directly in front of it) and they started to talk to me. No one told the Children to stay away from me or me to stay away from them. Keep in mind schools had returned to their regular routine.

Anyhoo - back to the topic. A friend came to visit me and told me how another medical centre where we live is the total opposite. Everyone wears masks and no one is permitted inside without one. Still zero here - you still could drive for at least three to four hours away and still not see people wearing masks/gloves and still not hear of any deaths. Still only one death (location about four and a half hours away) and he was sadly already ill.

I note Australia is not even on the list above. It is really quite painful for me to watch the mainstream news - but - when I venture to the television I note that all the news 'programs' have saturation coverage. The statistics are so low that no English Teacher - no dictionary or other source of definitions could ever come close to pandemic - not even epidemic.

Much Reverence for all those who have died during this event as well as all the wars and famine and drought and every other horror inflicted upon Humanity - the Animals and the Ecology. Keep learning Everyone - I know I am and it keeps me whole. I respect all opinions and perspectives but I still have a lot more questions than answers.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I noted the mention of surgical staff/doctors wearing masks. My understanding is that during surgery masks are worn as part of the keeping of a sterile field. Also it was explained to me by a medical professional years ago - the mask prevents sweat and/or saliva from dropping into the patient. Remember the patient has been opened up and has their internal body exposed. Wearing masks to prevent a virus is not the same.

[...]

A virus sits in a recess in your body and will not become active, unless you are under a lot of stress or overdo the coffee/alcohol et cetera. Bacterial infection she explained - like a common cold can be spread by sneezing and coughing. So that is the difference between a viral infection and a bacterial infection as explained in simple terms by a medical professional.

Essentially - a virus has the potential to make you sick and when the symptoms resolve the virus will find a recess and sit there and not bother you. A bacterial infection like a cold with a runny/stuffed nose and coughing will run its course and when resolved is gone. Bacterial infections do not reside in the body like a virus. Hope this explanation helps.
    Unfortunately, myself having been educated in the professional medical field, I must inform you that your explanation and logic are both wrong, Amanda, and dangerously so.

First of all, the common cold is not ─ repeat "not" ─ caused by a bacterium, but by one of over 200 different strands of viruses, the most common of which is the rhinovirus. The flu is also caused by a virus, but this is a different virus to the common cold, and people often say they have the flu when what they really have is the common cold. The symptoms of the flu and those of the common cold are very similar, but the main difference is that the common cold does not generally kill people, while the influenza virus that causes the flu often is lethal.

Secondly, viruses permeate the body and do not reside in a cavity. Viruses are so tiny ─ much smaller than bacteria, which are single-cell organisms ─ that they can easily enter the bloodstream, and because viruses generally don't have a cellular membrane, they can also far more easily reproduce in the body. Viruses also basically come in two categories, i.e. DNA-based viruses and RNA-based viruses.

What you describe ─ consistent with your other error above ─ is how bacteria behave, and unlike in the event of a virus ─ which commonly has to be dealt with by the body's immune system ─ a bacterial infection is generally treated with antibiotics, although some bacteria have become resistant due to the (formerly) gratuitous prescription of antibiotics. In addition to that, the human body also contains symbiotic bacteria, i.e. the intestinal flora, which in the event of a treatment with antibiotics tend to unfortunately be killed off as collateral damage, which is why the consumption of yogurt and other dairy products high in lactose content is recommended during a treatment with antibiotics ─ the intestinal flora feeds off of lactose and helps us digest our other food in return. Virus infections on the other hand cannot be treated with antibiotics, exactly because antibiotics attack the cellular structure of the bacteria, while viruses do not even possess such a structure.

Thirdly, the wearing of a mask as a means to inhibit the spreading of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus doesn't have anything to do with protecting the wearer of the mask ─ because it doesn't ─ but just as with the surgeon in the operating room, it is all about protecting other people from the person wearing the mask. The mask impedes the spreading of tiny droplets of sputum when ─ in ascending order of danger to other people ─ the wearer of the mask talks, shouts, coughs or sneezes. The MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) has determined that these droplets can travel up to 8.5 meters, which is significantly farther than the prescribed 1.5-meter "social distance".

And that is why wearing a mask is important when interacting with other human beings at close range. You're not wearing it to protect yourself from catching the virus; you are wearing it to protect those other people from yourself. And when not in close proximity to other human beings, it is recommended to not wear a mask, because it impedes your breathing and causes you to inhale more carbon dioxide than oxygen, especially when driving a car (alone), riding a bicycle or engaging in any other kind of sports.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (15th July 2020), Wind (15th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Last edited by Aianawa, 15th July 2020 at 01:43.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn - while I respect your opinion and comments - I will allow readers of this thread to come to their own conclusions. People have Human Free Will and can conduct their own research. I have however learned that you have a medical degree - good for you. On my fb page I have a short video of a scientist examining air quality using an electronic device. He tests the air quality without a mask and then with a mask. The science speaks loud and clear.

I imagine anyone who wears a mask and still becomes ill - on any level - will find a response.

No masks here and no illness - please explain that to me. And I gave an excellent example in my post above this one. Two medical centres - one is a control and the other is the experiment. Still zero here - for miles and miles and miles. I suppose that we react to what is in front of us and what is available via learning resources?

Keep learning Everyone - we are in this together and staying well is a priority - however you choose to do that is up to you. The Rockefeller Lockstep will no doubt enter Phase 2 at some point in the near future. What they have prepared will need more than a mask. Stay well Everyone and Stay calm. A medical professional told me that stress is the biggest killer we have - stress is the silent invader that compromises our physical and mental health.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020), Aragorn (15th July 2020), Elen (15th July 2020), modwiz (15th July 2020), Wind (15th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Aragorn - while I respect your opinion and comments - I will allow readers of this thread to come to their own conclusions. People have Human Free Will and can conduct their own research. I have however learned that you have a medical degree - good for you. On my fb page I have a short video of a scientist examining air quality using an electronic device. He tests the air quality without a mask and then with a mask. The science speaks loud and clear.
    Of course the air quality won't change, but that has nothing to do with the survival of the virus on airborne droplets when you (as an infected person) speak to another person, or when you cough or sneeze.

I imagine anyone who wears a mask and still becomes ill - on any level - will find a response.
    Like I said, the mask does not protect you from catching the coronavirus. What the mask does do is protect other people from yourself if you have the virus. But bear no mistake, it's not a 100%-effective protection either. It merely reduces the chances of you infecting other people ─ and quite drastically so, but not down to 0%. The only 100%-proof protection would be if they're wearing a spacesuit that they can safely dispose of as soon as they get home.

As long as people are breathing the same air, the virus can transfer from one host to the next, and without any protection at all, one infected person infects on average three others, who in turn also infect on average three others each, and so on. And that is where the masks come in. The idea is not to halt the spreading of the virus ─ because that's impossible ─ but to spread out the infections over time, so that the health sector doesn't get saturated with Covid-19 patients while there are still other life-threatening afflictions out there that require immediate medical intervention.

No masks here and no illness - please explain that to me. And I gave an excellent example in my post above this one. Two medical centres - one is a control and the other is the experiment. Still zero here - for miles and miles and miles. I suppose that we react to what is in front of us and what is available via learning resources?
    The problem is that the vast majority of those who are infected don't exhibit any of the life-threatening symptoms, and may not even have been officially tested, due to a shortage of proper test kits. Many of these people think that they simply have a cold or a flu. I've had the virus myself, and so have several of my colleagues, both here and at Project Avalon ─ including Bill Ryan himself, over in Ecuador. And none of us were so sick that we had to go to hospital. But we were all sick from it, and some more than others. One of my closest friends ─ she is a member here, and so is her brother ─ did have to go to hospital, albeit that she was released again after two weeks.

And here's another nasty thing about this virus... You become infectious to other people before you exhibit the symptoms. Then you get the symptoms, but if you're not one of the people who are genetically at risk, then these symptoms disappear again after a few days. Then you're fine for about two weeks, and then the symptoms return, but more intensely this time. Then, after about a week, they slowly start disappearing again. At that point, you are no longer infectious toward other people, but you may still exhibit some of the symptoms ─ either as a standalone symptom or as a couple of symptoms occurring simultaneously ─ for months on end, because the virus causes neurological damage.

And it doesn't necessarily do this all of its own ─ although some of it does come from the virus' toxins directly ─ but also because of the strange way in which your immune system tried to fight the virus. Or otherwise put, the virus causes your immune system to turn on your own living cells and destroy or damage them. This reaction from your immune system also leaves blood clots in your veins, which of course impedes the transportation of oxygen throughout your body.

Genetic research has in the meantime shown ─ and this has only recently been published ─ that the people who exhibited the most serious symptoms and who had to go to hospital or who died, all had traces of Neanderthal DNA, while those who had the milder symptoms do not. But those who had the milder symptoms have (or may have) contracted neurological damage, which would indeed explain why some of the symptoms roar their ugly heads again for months after the initial phase of the disease. And this is where the commonalities between the SARS-CoV-2 virus and HIV come into play.

It's a dirty rotten scoundrel of a virus, that's for sure.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (15th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2020), Wind (15th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I just heard my co-worker's mother died over the weekend from the CV19 Hoax.

Trump believe it or not just dropped another rung on the 'Deplorables' ladder... He's a slug.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020), Aragorn (15th July 2020), Dreamtimer (16th July 2020), Elen (16th July 2020), Wind (15th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020), Aragorn (15th July 2020), Elen (16th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2020)

Thanks
    that is murder ... that is inexcusable The mother should be prosecuted.

Those people should just commit suicide and least they won't hurt anyone else.

did you see that woman let her baby stick that dandelion in his mouth...that's a brilliant example of 'awareness' ... there are way too many mentally or emotionally substandard people in the U.S.

I think it is more a manifestation of overpopulation...the lemming effect.
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2020), Elen (16th July 2020), Wind (15th July 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th July 2020), Elen (16th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th July 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    "Anyone can publish on Medium per our Policies, but we don’t fact-check every story. For more info about the coronavirus, see cdc.gov."
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    Beda Martin Stadler (born June 21, 1950 in Visp ) is a Swiss biologist and emeritus professor and former director of the Institute of Immunology at the University of Bern .

Stadler comes from a Catholic family with five children. His father worked as an engineer at the chemical and pharmaceutical company Lonza . Stadler attended the Spiritus Sanctus college in Brig . He studied biology in Bern and received his doctorate in molecular biology. He spent two years in the United States. After returning to Switzerland, he worked at the University of Bern and became professor of immunology in 1991.

Stadler carried out basic research in the field of allergology and autoimmunity and applied research for the production of recombinant human or artificial antibodies and vaccines for therapy .

He became known to the public as a participant in the discussion and in particular with his biting columns , in which he mostly takes a stand on medical, health and sociopolitical topics - such as alternative medicine (contra), genetic engineering (pro) and vaccination (contra criticism). His provocative theses, which are often ironically pointed in the title wording - legalize doping , consumers want genetically modified foods or women are not funny - arouse readers' contradictions and contradictions. In 2009, an author of the observer called him the "most controversial professor in Switzerland".

From 2005 to 2008 he was a columnist at the NZZ am Sonntag ; he also wrote for the Berner Zeitung and is the author of the blog axis of good.

In addition to his scientific publications and newspaper columns, Stadler published a GMO cookbook in 2001 . He is a member of the advisory board of the religion-critical Giordano Bruno Foundation and since 2020 of the Hans Albert Institute.

Stadler is married and has two children.

Works
    There are no human genes. Myths and facts about genetic engineering . Huber, Bern 1997
    Genes on the fork. The world's first GMO cookbook . InterNutrition, Zurich 2001
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2020), Aragorn (16th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thankfulllly for rest of world, USA has finalllly reached that point, cv19 completed. Or better put common sense now preveiling.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    It was simple really > common sense > facts >

Filter efficiency was measured across a wide range of small particle sizes (0.02 to 1 µm) at 33 and 99 L/min.
    N95 respirators had efficiencies greater than 95% (as expected).
    T-shirts had 10% efficiency,
    Scarves 10% to 20%,
    Cloth masks 10% to 30%,
    Sweatshirts 20% to 40%, and
    Towels 40%.
    All of the cloth masks and materials had near zero efficiency at 0.3 µm, a particle size that easily penetrates into the lungs.
    Another study evaluated 44 masks, respirators, and other materials with similar methods and small aerosols (0.08 and 0.22 µm).
    N95 FFR filter efficiency was greater than 95%.
    Medical masks – 55% efficiency
    General masks – 38% and
    Handkerchiefs – 2% (one layer) to 13% (four layers) efficiency.
    Conclusion: Wearing masks will not reduce SARS-CoV-2.
    N95 masks protect health care workers, but are not recommended for source control transmission.
    Surgical masks are better than cloth but not very efficient at preventing emissions from infected patients.
    Cloth masks will be ineffective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as personal protective equipment (PPE).

“Masks may confuse that message and give people a false sense of security. If masks had been the solution in Asia, shouldn’t they have stopped the pandemic before it spread elsewhere?”

Plus this live clip > https://twitter.com/i/status/1283867685072166912
    Last edited by Aianawa, 17th July 2020 at 06:04.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will preface this post by stating it is for future reference. I am thinking of the Rockefeller Lockstep plan which is firmly in play. When the 2nd and 3rd Phases are implemented (hoping not) what I share below may come in handy. I post purely for information and educational purposes - for those who are interested.

"We've got to stop calling chickenpox and measles diseases because they're not. They're infections and infections come and go in a week to ten days and leave behind a lifetime of immunity. A disease is something that comes and stays and frequently can't be cured. So when you vaccinate to avoid an infection, what you potentially are doing is causing a disease." Dr Sherri J. Tenpenny D.O., Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.

So when a vaccine is presented to the public and mandated - will you accept it or refuse? The Lockstep plan has already included strategies for those who refuse. The Rockerfellers et al expect those who are vaccinated to fight with those who are unvaccinated.

Now my logic dictates that taking a vaccine is meant to protect you and prevent you from getting the illness - yes/no/maybe? So when People make their choice to take the Covid 19 vaccination - won't they be protected? So it stands to reason anyone who does not take the vaccination is making a choice via their Human Free Will and electing to let their immune system exercise their excitotoxicity - yes/no/maybe?

This thread has been created to discuss all aspects of the Covid19 Hoax. I'd like to know more about the vaccine that is intended to be pushed onto the public. Is it currently being tested for efficacy? If so - is it being tested on (sadly) Animals and/or Humans? Does it contain nano technology? Keep in mind I have scars on my face from nano technology - it has been placed in cosmetics and foods for many many many years now. I can no longer use sunscreen for my fair skin. The Australian government gave manufacturers the right NOT to indicate on packaging that nano technology has been included in the ingredients.

Currently looking at information via medical professionals, being shared on social media. Post portems of Covid 19 decedents are revealing blood clots in a variety of Human Organs. I mentioned the blood clotting theory to a friend who is a medical professional - who has been operational and at the forefront since this "event" began. The response I received was this: We were told not to give blood thinners. So we could have saved them with blood thinners.

Keep learning everyone. As always I respect all opinions and comments - we all learn from our individual perspectives. Stay safe and well. Deepest reverence to All who have died during this "event" and those who have died during war and famine and drought and the myriad of horrors Humans inflict upon other Humans.

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa - Just read your post above mine. Don't forget to include eye mucous. Apparently masks are useless when you consider the open eye and its very moist state. Thanks for helping me to continue to learn.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2020)