Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Indeed Breitbart is putrid...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2020), Octopus Garden (11th June 2020)

Thanks
    but if you meant the nursing home thing...isn't the right of the right to allow business as usual?

anyway...These are mostly rural areas which are Red parts of the state (i.e. Conservative/Republican)

Four Minnesota nursing homes with COVID-19 outbreaks cited for serious infection-control violations
    The state Department of Health found the homes placed their residents in "immediate jeopardy."

Sauer Health Care is one of three Minnesota nursing homes with outbreaks of COVID-19 that have been cited by the state for infection-control violations that have endangered residents.

A troubled nursing home in Moorhead transported a coronavirus patient to a dialysis center without notifying staff at the center or the driver of the patient’s infection, potentially exposing at least nine people to the deadly virus.

At a nursing home in west-central Minnesota, a resident with symptoms of the virus was allowed to attend communal meals and group bingo games, endangering 17 other residents of the facility.

And in Winona, a nursing home with a major coronavirus outbreak moved a patient who appeared sickened with the COVID-19 respiratory illness to a room with someone who was healthy. Staff also wandered about the facility without removing contaminated protective gear.

Those are among the findings of state inspection reports last month of four Minnesota nursing homes with coronavirus cases. The reports, released Wednesday by the state Department of Health, offer a glimpse into how the virus has spread in more than 200 long-term care facilities across the state, killing 759 people and infecting more than 2,600 residents. All told, 81% of the deaths from the virus have been in long-term care — among the highest rates in the nation.

“These violations are the result of long-standing infection-control problems that are becoming glaringly visible in this pandemic,” said Kristine Sundberg, executive director of Elder Voice Family Advocates.

All four nursing homes cited were found to have placed their residents in “immediate jeopardy,” which means they were put at risk of serious harm or death by the violations. The facilities include the Moorhead Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, Parkview Home in Belview, Sauer Health Care in Winona, and the Villa at Bryn Mawr in Minneapolis.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2020), Dreamtimer (29th May 2020), Octopus Garden (14th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    All I can say is, common sense may have saved many lives
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th May 2020), Octopus Garden (14th June 2020)

Thanks
    hey, hey...I most certainly would agree with that...
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2020), Octopus Garden (14th June 2020), Wind (29th May 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Common sense goes out the window when money comes first. And when people aren't paid enough to do the jobs they do, that affects how well they do their job.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2020), Elen (29th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th May 2020), Octopus Garden (14th June 2020), Wind (29th May 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (31st May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    They are a good team and I like them. Krystal is shining and her male counterpart seems very comfortable with himself. I like those two people.

They have no horse in the race, except the human race.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    How interesting to find this thread. I want to share some first person information.

I live in a rural farming area. We have backpackers and seasonal fruit pickers and all types of People passing through. We have had zero people with the virus. That's right absolutely zero. We are a sizable town - there is an aged care home and another connected to the hospital - several schools and many many many artistic and sporting activities. Loads of People interacting and even with the lockdown food outlets were all keeping their businesses active.

I have had questions from the start. I want to be very clear here - I have never denied that there was an illness and I am always respectful to the dead - and particularly at this time in our Earths history. I think it was a seasonal influenza. The influenza may have been altered within a laboratory somewhere - who knows? Someone knows the truth - they always do.

News from Italy states that co-morbidity has been recognised as a major contributing factor to any recent virus deaths. Professionals are admitting that many many many patients had existing health issues and that they definitely contributed to the death. The death statistics are being reviewed as we speak. Articles are online. Is this a sign that the truth is fizzing up to the surface?

Contacts within the medical professional have stated that death certificates have been altered. Plenty of posts on social media about relatives with end stage cancer or advanced age and frail health, were given a cause of death as the virus - on the death certificate.

Has anyone thought about the health of individuals and their propensity to catch a biological illness? It never escapes me that People drink water laced with Sodium Fluoride and eat foods that have been watered with the same water they drink - double dose there - and - when heating/boiling water that contains Sodium Fluoride it makes it even more toxic. That is the science - it is all there on the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and that means People get a triple dose of that particular toxin.

Let's consider processed food - was it sprayed with insecticides and pesticides as it was grown? As it was processed for packaging what chemicals were added? Do you see the point I am making? I have a book that is a comprehensive list of all known food and cosmetic and pharmaceutical additives - basically all the numbers that are listed with the ingredients on food and cosmetic packaging. I know a person who carries an epi pen because allergy tests were not conclusive. It appears there is now a growing section of society who cannot tolerate the pesticides and they have to research everything before they can eat. Think about that - you know you have an allergic reaction but medical science cannot pin point the allergy. The best the doctor can do is give you an epi pen and wish you luck.

I'm starting to rant a bit but my point it this: I had questions from the start of this event. Just happened to have friends in China when it erupted - they returned home to America no illness - nothing - and they were smack bang at the epicentre. Then it got more interesting - when they got home, all they had to do was take their own temperature twice a day - no government official or community nurse. My first thought was this virus is serious but with what is in front of me - I have more questions than answers.

Our bodies have to tolerate Sodium Fluoride in the water. Geo-engineering in the sky that floats downs and is inhaled and ingested and absorbed via the skin. Chemicals on and within processed foods. I'm actually surprised at how strong the Human Body is - so many of us are still here.

Last point of interest - the lockdown and masks are part of a ritual. Now I want to be very clear here - I don't do the light or dark stuff (don't even want to write the word) but information has surfaced that there is a ritual happening and you are either part of it or you are not. Cannot confirm or deny but on this planet - watching it go into lockdown everywhere - that is a whole lot of power there all on its own.

Take care everyone - thanks for the opportunity to speak freely and in a safe place.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2020), modwiz (1st June 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Even the Germans now enjoying cv19 red pills > https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...l-false-alarm/
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (6th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I just came from twelve hours of a Full Moon ceremony, and it was exquisite.

There were at least a dozen people, it was more, and 'the plague' crept into the dialogue, point made, we moved on.

I like to use language with skill, unlike Aiawanese, and things like 'cv19hoax' are of poor syntax.

CV-19 is no hoax. It is patented. Paperwork is reality in the world of the demi-urge. (poor fellow, quite a sad story).

So, a very real virus, with a patent, is suddenly 'out in the wild', but it comes with a bio-phobic narrative.

The narrative was the hoax.

Never fell for it. However, I was very comforting to those who were infected. The bio-phobic mind virus inserted into many by the media and their 'experts'.

The Goddess allows us to join in Her dreaming and be in the world, but not of it. The world is not the Earth.

All phobias are fear based, duh, and there is no reasoning with fear.

"Fear is the mind killer"

I will not bore people or torture myself with the neuro-chemical validation of the above book/movie quote.

Fear and hysteria tend to travel together.

If I cannot provide comfort, then providing some distance is all the rage these days.

Beware of ''experts''.
    Last edited by modwiz, 6th June 2020 at 12:55.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th June 2020)

Thanks
    Spose better said the cv19 is n has been hoaxed by the negtrids and xperts

ps and those that choooose to believe them
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (7th June 2020)

Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    ok, I'm sure as this is O'Really, it is a clipped video... Washington's gripe is Fox News ... This is a double backflip ... The solution to Washington's gripe ... The ability to read and sift and critically to read between the lines but that has to be facilitated by a discontinuation of clipping out parts of discourse that don't meet the agenda.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th June 2020), Elen (7th June 2020), Octopus Garden (8th June 2020)