Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Last edited by Wind, 25th July 2020 at 13:16.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Aragorn (25th July 2020), Elen (25th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Mediator, yeah, that's me alright...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Aragorn (25th July 2020), Elen (25th July 2020), Wind (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    INFP? My older brother is that.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Aragorn (25th July 2020), Elen (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    cool ...
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Aragorn (25th July 2020), Elen (26th July 2020), Wind (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    Attachment 464
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Aragorn (26th July 2020), Elen (26th July 2020), Wind (26th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Big Pharma getting it up the nether regions has been a great joy to me and the world ? yes ?.

How the corp media will spin it ?, well they will likely ignore lol.

Anyway the hoax is getting shattered daily and thats good for everyone imo.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020)

Thanks
    Wonder if i am in a thread disscussing cv19 or not sometimes, maybe the mods could ban themselves if not interested.

Thanks for links via PM Amanda, the simplest way of seeing how the beginnings were manipulated cv19 wise, is from Doctors at that beginning time being nonplussed about how it can be passed on from surfaces as this is impossible and the mask sillyness is obvious even now but blah blah still from the xperts.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Big Pharma getting it up the nether regions has been a great joy to me and the world ? yes ?.

How the corp media will spin it ?, well they will likely ignore lol.

Anyway the hoax is getting shattered daily and thats good for everyone imo.
    220 new infections in Belgium every day ─ more than half of which here in the Flanders, due to the higher population density than in the Walloon region ─ and the number is still climbing. Please explain to me how that would be a hoax.

By denying the truth and refusing to abide by the safety precautions, you are co-responsible for other people getting infected. You had better pray that none of those ends up dying in the intensive care ward.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Elen (26th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020), Wind (26th July 2020)

Thanks
    Nice, back on topic.

How much have your government and doctors massively pushed hard that anyone with compromised immune systems need to boost them and these people highly protected, so that the rest can keep things ongoing, imo the suicides caused through this hoax should also go on the their CV for later court outings, the death rate world wide is still below some years flu death rate once one takes out the add ons.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020)

Thanks
    Nice, back on topic.

How much have your government and doctors massively pushed hard that anyone with compromised immune systems need to boost them and these people highly protected, so that the rest can keep things ongoing, imo the suicides caused through this hoax should also go on the their CV for later court outings, the death rate world wide is still below some years flu death rate once one takes out the add ons.
    Suicides? What are you on about? And death rates below that of the flu, yes, but the flu has been around much longer. SARS-CoV-2 has only been spreading on a large scale since February. And the second wave was predicted to hit Europe in September or October, but it's already here now, while the USA doesn't even have the first wave under control yet.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but your lack of understanding with respect to the science is showing. SARS-CoV-2 is not deadlier than the flu, but it does kill in at least a lot of cases, and more importantly, it is much more infectious than the flu. The flu goes from one person to the next, while SARS-CoV-2 goes from one person to ─ on average ─ three others.

Also, your claim that you cannot get it from surfaces is blatantly false. If you pick it up from touching an infected surface and then touch your face, or touch food that you ingest, then you are becoming infected. And maybe you touch food that somebody else ingests, or you touch an object that they in turn also touch before they ingest food.

Please try looking a bit farther than your nose is long.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Elen (26th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020), Wind (26th July 2020)

Thanks
    Dear oh dear how ignorant of me to not explain myself so that another is able to feel better, beautifullll people like you and me Aragorn, have choices that will always be an enhancement of what we have travelled once before, being again applied to get the similar result, when we come up against something that is not logical like cv19, eggysample, shutting the world down is not logical, putting cv19 patients in with elders in rest homes is not logical, allowing riots and calling them peacefullll is not logical, SOOOOoooooo why, easy answer imo, this wakes people up to the putrids n friends because people in the end are logical minded sooner or later, saying Biden is way ahead is not logical, have you seen him lately ?, all is purrfect though as this is the 2012-13 finarlay as even diehard never trumpers are awaking and soon be demanding an actual opponent as many Dems just will not vote soon the way things are going, the lying by mayors n governors and most politicians sre now being felt n seen and alt media now edging into the mainstream new narrative, always was the case that the All polyticians n putrids had to be seen and especially the justice system, for what it was = ?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2020), Elen (26th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020)

Thanks
    Dear oh dear how ignorant of me to not explain myself so that another is able to feel better, beautifullll people like you and me Aragorn, have choices that will always be an enhancement of what we have travelled once before, being again applied to get the similar result, when we come up against something that is not logical like cv19, eggysample, shutting the world down is not logical, putting cv19 patients in with elders in rest homes is not logical, allowing riots and calling them peacefullll is not logical,
    Okay, I'll go by the bullet points then...

• "Shutting the world down". The pandemic has to be slowed down, or there won't be a world anymore. And it is the capitalist system that is objecting like no other to the lockdowns, because they are losing money. If capitalism were not an issue, then there would by far not be as much resistance against the lockdowns.

• "Putting Covid-19 patients in elderly homes". You've got that backwards. It is the people who are already in elderly homes who are most vulnerable to Covid-19, but because elderly homes are care facilities with a (limited) medical infrastructure in place, some governments decided that it was best to leave those people were they were ─ albeit while restricting visitors ─ with as a result that inevitably, some people within those homes did become infected ─ including care-giving personnel ─ and that those places soon became festering concentrations of Covid-19. It was a very stupid decision, taken by very stupid people. But as so often the case, management positions in such facilities are handed out on a political basis rather than upon grounds of experience.

• "Allowing riots and calling them peaceful". You are mixing up two things here. On the one hand, there are the protesters, and they are peaceful. On the other hand, there are the vandals and the looters, and they are infiltrating the mass of protesters so as to have an opportunity to engage in violence, vandalism and looting. But these people have nothing to do with the actual protests. They are predators, hiding among the sheep until the shepherd has gone to bed.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Clear water for you instead of bullets.

Was no pandemic fullstop. There was CV19 though. The world has gone through a real Spanish pandemic and we still here, we indeed in a reset financially indeed as the corrupt system that was in place was fiat based and whats coming will be different whatever it is, lockdowns are a farce and illogical.

Will not even reply to this bullet as it shows a strain of wtf meeting no string banjo, they murdered elderly people, fullstop.

True and financed by whom = Soros n friends, using Floyd narrative to begin but orchestration was well done by them and traction got.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020), modwiz (26th July 2020)

Thanks
    Aianawa, I'm starting to think that you're nuts.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Elen (27th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Am still researching the possible adjuvants to be used in a vaccine but I have been the recipient of more very relevant information - that I would like to share. It's like a jigsaw that is starting to fit together. I'll first mention a reference - a medical document from the site: ncbi.nih.gov.au

A brief video was sent to me by a medical professional - who has been working at the forefront of the current global event. The brief video shows the man who is sharing the information. He locates a medical research document via the location cited above - he returns to it - only to find the abstract and the names of the authors have been removed. Stay with me - this gets very thought provoking. So I had already found the document myself via google scholar however it is available via other search engines. I checked.

Later in the day, a well connected academic from another country and does not know the medical professional - sends me the eight page medical document in full. The science contains mathematics that is way out of my skill set - so I forward the document for confirmation that the mathematics are legitimate. Still waiting for that confirmation. Information is still worth sharing before I can confirm via the skill set of an electrical engineer although the medical professional believes the medical document is based on fact.

Let's start with some paper trails - which can be traced and tracked by those who are inspired to use their Cognition and Divergent Thinking - I will share the basics of the jigsaw that is emerging. Please be patient as I am still researching the adjuvants and they fit in to the jigsaw but I chose to jump ahead with regard to where I was up to with my research. (I don't often speak about myself but I do have six pieces of paper on the wall that attest to to my tertiary academic achievements - so I know how to research and pull a subject together. Countless research and study and who knows how many assignments later - I have an interesting skill set. The pieces of paper don't make me better than anyone but I truly started learning once I was through each degree/diploma.)

I digress - here we go.

Bill and Melinda Gates foundation (written with a lower case for the word foundation - I have yet to work out why. There will be a reason.) The foundation funds The WHO (World Health Organisation) and the NIH (National Institute Health) and the CDC (Center Disease Control) and the UN (United Nations). The document that I have utilised as a baseline for this post comes from the www.ncbi.nih.gov.au = funded by one of the foundations to which I refer.

Details of the document:

Journal of Biological Regulators & Homeostatic Agents
    5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells
    Authors: M. Fioranelli, A. Sepehri, M.G. Roccia, M. Jafferany, O.Yu Olisova, K.M. Lomonosov and T. Lotti

Department of Nuclear, Sub-Nuclear and Radiation Physics, G. Marconi University, Rome, Italy; Central Michigan Saginaw, Michigan, USA; Department of Dermatology and Venereology, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow, Russia.

Received May 13 2020 - Accepted June 9 2020.

In this research we show that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells acting like antennas, transferred to other cells and play the main role in producing Coronaviruses in biological cells. DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. The structure could be divided into a linear, toroid and round conductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source. These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus. To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.

The above is the opening paragraph and legally as a Teacher (supported by one of my pieces of paper in a frame on the wall) I can utilise up to 10% of any resource as a learning aid. That is my intention here and elsewhere. I have questions about the removal of the abstract and the removal of the names of the authors. You may share the same questions or you may think of other questions.

1. Has legal action been taken for the deliberate disease formation of any applied technology relative to the scientific research? I know of at least two professionals commencing legal action - one in America and one in Australia but there may be others who have commenced legal action or are in the planning stages.

2. Is the Gates foundation under attack via legal and other sources?

3. Is the technology and science being weaponised - which is contrary to Human Rights everywhere?

4. Is there a hidden agenda within the science?

5. Is any part of the science misrepresented?

Now we go to another piece of the jigsaw.

Screenshot: CBS This Morning (American television show) Text banners: Coronavirus The Race To Respond - The Gates Solution - Gates foundation Focussing on Detection/Isolation and Treatment. Bill Gates speaks: And with activities like mass gatherings, ah, maybe in a certain sense more optional so until they're widely vaccinated, those may not, ah, come back, ah, at all. (NB: Some psychological schools of thought suggest that when a person ums and ahs during their speech - it is because their thoughts are not clear and they are recalling a rehearsed answer??? Just a suggestion. One supported by another of my pieces of paper in a frame on the wall).

Screenshot: Newspaper heading: MYNorthwest - Bill Gates: Mass gatherings might not return until we get coronavirus vaccine.

Screenshot: Document title - Bill & Melinda Gates foundation - Press Room - Press Releases and Statements. The Leadership Council is comprised of;

1. Dr Margaret Chan - Director General of WHO.
    2. Dr Anthony S Fauci - Director of NIAID, part of the National Institute of Health.
    3. Mr Anthony Lake - Executive Director for UNICEF.
    4. Ms Joy (couldn't enlarge the screenshot for clarity for her surname - my apologies) - Chair of the International Advisory Committee and Executive Secretary, African (something else I could not enlarge for clarity) Malaria Alliance.
    5. Dr Tachi Yamada - President of Global Health at the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation.

Now we go back in time - as it were.

Text: In January of 2017 Anthony Fauci told a crowd at Georgetown University that there would be a surprise outbreak during the Trump Presidency.
    Screenshot: Georgetown University Medical Center - Title of Article: Global Health Experts Advise Advance Planning for Inevitable Pandemic.
    Video of Fauci speaking January 2017: There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases, both chronic infectious diseases in the sense of already ongoing diseases and we have certainly a large burden of that but also there will be a surprise outbreak.

A surprise outbreak!!!!!????? How did he know? Does he rely on a crystal ball or a psychic?

Just a couple of small items shared with my via first person communications. The medical professional thinks there are different strands - remember this person has first hand experience. A person in America (I won't identify the state) is an Ambulance Officer as we call them in Australia but in America - a Paramedic - he stated: We are taking People to hospital with NO virus symptoms.

Loads of videos and texts that are stating People go to be tested - they wait in incredibly long lines and after hours of waiting they return home - untested. Yet - the next day the untested People are being contacted and informed they have the virus. How can any of us rely on the statistics being beamed out via the tell -e -vision? Neuro Linguistic Programming has a lot of People in its grasp but that grasp is lessening. I see the lessening everyday.

That's enough for now even though I have much much much more to share.

Reverence to All who have died during this global event as well as All those who died during war and famine and drought and every other horror that Humans inflict on each other - Animals and the Ecology.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: Documents I have depict testing of vaccine and adjuvants on the poor little animals such as Mice, Guinea Pigs and Monkeys. Near to the end of one medical research paper it mentions "Clinical Trials" and I know that Australian Mainstream Media have published articles about the current COVID-19 vaccine trials. A personal interaction has suggested that the Human trials have had deaths. I cannot confirm that but if it is true - I'm not sure the mainstream media will be quick to share that with us regular People.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th July 2020)