Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts

Thinking

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    welll, that is a good question, yeah, maybe that is better. What feels a little weird to me about 'sensing' is that it doesn't seem to hold up as well in what's left of my brain ... Perhaps 'sensing' is a bit more nebulous when brought down to Earth against material, meaning physical, circumstances. It is harder for me to relate to 'sensing' rather than 'feeling'...there it is, it took awhile for it to take form.

"I remember when someone set me free once. I had the same response! Such a relief to curl up in my wood shavings when I came back!"

lol ... I'm hearing that ... this time i'm hearing, not sensing or feeling ...
    This is what was confusing me. 'Feeling' doesn't quite seem to work, but 'sensing' applies to the five senses. I am not sure what word works. The words resonate, mental proprioception, discordant, intuit, are partly applicable but not altogether. Totally open to suggestions. I experience it as a disturbance in some kind of morphic field like a smoke signal that the wind has messed up, or a kazoo playing in an orchestra.

It's like a very subtle cringe. Does that make sense? And that is a sensation, not a feeling?

Well see ya later. Cage time!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Aragorn (22nd July 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2020), Elen (22nd July 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th July 2020), Wind (22nd July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    A small amount of information located from a Rockefeller Lockstep related document.

Memoranda
    Virus - associated immunopathology: animal models and implications for human disease.

1. Effects of viruses on the immune system, immune -complex diseases and antibody-mediated immunologic injury ....

From Page 259. Paragraph three:

The effects of virus infections on immune function may have several important pathological repercussions. Virus-induced immunodepression might allow certain infections to persist, thereby adding to the antigenic load and increasing the likelihood of immunopathological consequences (e.g. immune-complex disease). Moreover, depression of the immune response might trigger or enhance the growth of certain tumours. Virus induced potentiation of immune response might also have immunopathological consequences, such as the development of autoimmune disorders (WHO Scientific Group on Factors Regulating the Immune Response, 1970).

*This memorandum was prepared by the signatories listed on Page 262.

A.C. Allison, Clinical Research Centre, Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow, Middlesex, England.
    W.I.B. Beveridge, Veterinary Public Health Consultant, World Health Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland.
    W.C. Cockburn, Chief Medical Officer, Virus Diseases, World Health Organisation, Geneva Switzerland.
    June East, Department of Environmental Carcinogenisis, Imperial Cancer Research Fund, Mill Hill, London, England.

(There are nineteen science based abstracts with links listed to the full article. As you might imagine I have a lot of reading to do).

The above is a paragraph that caught my attention. As you can see by the page number - the documents I referenced are lengthy and I like to read links before I share. The post that included the attachments stated near to the beginning:

The symptoms they claim are respiratory symptoms, fever, coughs, shortness of breath, difficulties in breathing and add - but - those symptoms could also mean you have caught the common cold or the flu.

Now knit that in with the Rockefeller document that states:

Create a very contagious but super low mortality rate virus to fit the needed plan (SARS/HIV hybrid research strain created at Fort Detrick class 4 lab from 2008 - 2103 as part of a research project to find out why corona virus's spread like wildfire in bats but have an extremely hard time infecting Humans hence the 4HIV inserts, aka the missing key to infect the human ACE-2 receptor))

Here's a personal experience - some of you might not see the connectivity but I tend to look at as many aspects/perspectives as possible. The government here in Australia has mandated mask wearing in one state only but the use of hand sanitiser is absolutely everywhere. The supermarket, the bank, shops ... recently our local library re-opened and I was forced to use their hand sanitiser. I photographed the ingredients and researched. Long story short I carry my own now and will offer - if I am forced - to use my own hand sanitiser in front of the person making that request.

I started looking at the ingredients everywhere they were on display and I saw similarities with regard to some of those ingredients. Just three - to whet your appetite - for those who are interested in continued learning.

DMDM hydantoin = Function - preservative. Potential Effects - Human skin toxicant ... do I need to continue?
    Triethanolamine = Function - buffering/emulsifying/masking/surfactant. Potential Effects - sensitisation, asthma, suspected respiratory and immunotoxicity, contact dermatitis ...
    Tocopheryl acetate = Function - Antioxidant/skin conditioning. Potential Effects - Sensitisation, human skin toxicity ....

Here are questions that keep entering my thinking as I research:

Why are the patents for research so ineffective?
    Patents and research from as far back as 1970 and still no closer to cures?
    Governments permitting the manufacture of hand sanitisers that can cause illness and insisting they be used in all public and private locations?

Finally - I will continue my research and use my own cognition and allow my pre-frontal cortex to wrestle with new information, as I come to my own conclusions. This is a thread with the word "Hoax" in the title and as such I am trying to prove or disprove that the current global event is indeed a hoax or not.

I will not argue with anyone because that goes nowhere. I will not be bullied into accepting information because I do not bully people. As I have stated before; I do not control People or how or what they think nor do I want to.

Much Reverence to all those who have died during this event along with all those who have died in war and famine and drought along with all the other horrors that Humans inflict on other Humans - Animals and the Ecology.

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: An American friend informed me that the actual American statistics do not match the mainstream media statistics. It appears there are dedicated researcher who are making an effort to gain access to proper statistics.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2020), Elen (23rd July 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I just want to be very clear - I am not stating there is no seasonal influenza. I am not stating that People are not becoming ill and even dying. I now have access to articles - including science journal abstracts and full articles that show clearly the virus was made in a laboratory. It has a patent and the vaccine that will be offered will be weaponised. We are in the middle of the Rockerfeller Lockstep event. Second phase is in place and the third phase will see another lockdown in October/November - longer this time - perhaps six months. It will be akin to Nazi Germany.

Sadly every year People die from the seasonal flu - we have been programmed to believe that term "seasonal flu" and now a particular virus has been implanted into the programming. When you understand the term Neuro Linguistic Programming - you will understand what I am trying to impart.

As for People dying - People die everyday - in all forms. It is as much a part of life as anything else and it is governed by chance what happens to you. I show my deepest reverence for All who have died during this event as well as all wars and all the other horrors that Humans inflict on other Humans - Animals and the Ecology.

You are so right Aianawa - the truth will emerge and when it does People will be reacting with a myriad of emotions and in particular anger. Think about a time when you found out someone lied to you - someone you trusted - now amplify how you felt when you found out the truth. Prepare yourselves because the truth is emerging and it appears to be gathering strength every day.

Much Respect - Amanda
    Event 201 was real, cannot be swept under the carpet, often Amanda when people know they are right, they bully not knowing so, like validate their energy given, because. All is perfect as imo those at the top as such , upon both sides, know the truth and will all be about who controls the narrative and mainstream corparate news is deading more each day.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd July 2020)

Thanks
    Polly was early into the event 201, as usual > old now but so very relevent >

...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (24th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    This is what was confusing me. 'Feeling' doesn't quite seem to work, but 'sensing' applies to the five senses. I am not sure what word works. The words resonate, mental proprioception, discordant, intuit, are partly applicable but not altogether. Totally open to suggestions. I experience it as a disturbance in some kind of morphic field like a smoke signal that the wind has messed up, or a kazoo playing in an orchestra.

It's like a very subtle cringe. Does that make sense? And that is a sensation, not a feeling?

Well see ya later. Cage time!
    I was trying not to wander into the esoteric, but I think what you perceive is accurate. Perhaps it is like a page of text with elements of intellectual sophism that generate a 'feeling' because the words are deceptive, one has to read between the lines by sensing the attached meta information). And sensing would be akin to apprehending the meta information without the 'physical' prompt of the words. Which would suggest that 'sensing' is an experience of information apprehension without an external physical motivation such as words but instead uses 'all of the senses' to 'get it'. (e.g.) Spoken words are not 'physical' in the 'sense' of lasting in the physical world.

lol, but I would still go with 'feeling' ... maybe it is a matter of style. ... Hey how about this one: A sensing causes a feeling in the manner that emotion precedes thought formation.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2020), Aragorn (24th July 2020), Dreamtimer (24th July 2020), Elen (25th July 2020), Wind (24th July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I go by my instincts. They always know, even when I don't. Is that feeling? Sort of. But it's not emotion. It is sensing for sure. I still call them instincts.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2020), Aragorn (24th July 2020), Elen (25th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th July 2020), Wind (24th July 2020)

Thanks
    yeah me too ...
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2020), Aragorn (24th July 2020), Dreamtimer (24th July 2020), Elen (25th July 2020), Wind (24th July 2020)

Thanks
    Is anyone seeing or at least feeling the narrative being shown for what it is = control n fear ?

Ask because each day, more are, many saying sorry i got swept up in it, others just plain angry.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th July 2020), modwiz (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    to a degree that is very true ... but people are ridiculous, some can only be motivated to do the right thing by abject fear... sometimes I'm one of them.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2020), Aragorn (25th July 2020), Elen (25th July 2020), Wind (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    Once upon a time, I would use the word 'instinct' to define the predominate way that I problem solved. Trump has made that word disgusting to me... I now go by 'intuition' as to 'intuit' what 'feels' right ... lol, I can't get past that word...

Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 25th July 2020 at 00:23.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2020), Aragorn (25th July 2020), Elen (25th July 2020), Wind (25th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Still reading through a lot of medical research however I chanced upon a medical themed document. After a first person phone call with a friend my Lateral and Critical Thinking were stimulated. Felt the need to share my initial research and thinking. I started to think not of the actual virus research because I am convinced via shared information it was created in a laboratory. I turned my focus towards the actual vaccine. I started to think about the adjuvant. The friend (during the phone call) had mentioned a New York Times article confirming the inclusion of nano RIFD technology within the vaccine. I'll let those who are inspired to search for that article to do so.

I thought about the adjuvant. I chanced on a single medical document that itemises the potential adjuvants for the development of the SARS-Co V-2 vaccine. Here's the first line of the first paragraph;

... extensive efforts around the globe are being made to develop a suitable vaccine against COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease - 19) caused by SARS-Co V-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2).

Firstly I am wondering why the word 'disease' and 'syndrome' are being used in the above context. It makes me wonder whether the current event virus is a disease or a syndrome. The article is lengthy and I am going to look into each and every chemical mentioned - there are quite a few. I thought I would share some educational/science based information on the first chemical proposed for inclusion in the adjuvant.

Aluminium hydroxide = suspected liver, musculoskeletal and neurotoxicity, not assessed for safety in cosmetics ....(Page.76) The Chemical Maze by Bill Statham. I intend to look at the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) for all the chemicals mentioned in the article. If it is not safe for cosmetics, most of which are applied to the skin - how on earth can it be safe to inject it into the Human Body?

So this is where my thinking travelled towards: You can elect to wear a mask or not wear a mask, you can stay at home or get on with your life as regular - should the vaccine be mandatory - you will be given a dose of the virus within the vaccine along with an identifying nano chip (apparently) along with a mixture of chemicals that have the potential to make you very ill.

I am now convinced that the entire event has been planned. I want to be wrong and maybe I am - but - come October/November when restrictions will be far more severe we will see the truth. The plan is that without accepting the vaccine those People will be scanned - wherever they go and no entry will be permitted to anyone who is not vaccinated. Don't forget - those of you with Children will be expected to vaccinate them as well as yourself.

On a positive note an Australian Human Rights Solicitor has started a Class Action. I've phoned her and watched her speak live yesterday. She has along with many many many individuals also amassed almost two hundred medical professionals. She assured the public that the medical professionals are all tightly kept hidden under anonymity so as not to be targeted by the major medical registration board.

Reverence to All those who have died during this event as well as all the wars and droughts and famines and all the other horrors inflicted on Humans - Animals and the Ecology. Take care Everyone.

Much Respect - As We All Keep Learning - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    "The overarching aim of the global Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan for COVID-19(1) is to control COVID-19 by suppressing transmission of the virus and preventing associated illness and death. Current evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is predominantly spread from person-to-person. Understanding how, when and in what types of settings SARS-CoV-2 spreads is critical to develop effective public health and infection prevention and control measures to break chains of transmission"

Scientific Brief
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Did anyone watch the above video? I found it by accident but I have never been described more accurately by anything in my life ... intuitive.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Wind (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Which one are you, NAP? I'm INFJ and I tend to be highly intuitive, it's one of my better abilities.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Aragorn (25th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th July 2020)

Thanks
    Without a doubt intuitive, I'm not aware of what the full MBTI is, though I am now recalling earlier discussions ... just like an intuitive.

Beyond any shadow of any doubt, I am an intuitive learner, it is the way I perceive the world. The intuitive is very strong in this one ... To paraphrase Aragorn ...
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th July 2020), Aragorn (25th July 2020), Wind (25th July 2020)