Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: CV19 Hoax

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts

Thinking

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    We saw pikas in Wyoming.

My husband used to work with folks with intellectual disabilities. One had PIKA. You had to be careful around him. He was known to get hold of peoples' watches and swallow them.
    They are just darling. The pika, that is, not those who might eat them--pica.

I've only seen them once, in the rockies. They are kind of a rare species, I think...at least in Canada. Don't think they inhabit the coastal range, nor are they in the prairies or the East.

But back to CV19 hoax. Have you seen the film, Plandemic? I haven't, but have researched Judy Mikovits and have come to the conclusion that she isn't entirely credible and the video, Plandemic, even less so.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Aragorn (19th July 2020), Dreamtimer (21st July 2020), Elen (20th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2020), Wind (19th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    it's a rodent ... rodents will turn on ya' at the drop of a hat ... except for Poppi Longstocking...that was one seriously cool Siberian Hamster... he didn't want his freedom, he liked his cage, even when he could have run for it. He actually was gone for a few hours and then later came into a room where my daughter and I were watching tv...he had his hands up and said 'Take me back!' He was a special guy.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Aragorn (19th July 2020), Dreamtimer (21st July 2020), Elen (20th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Not A Pretender et al ... do you think that when I post I do so because I "buy" into it and believe it without question? I post thought provoking posts so as to be able to engage in intellectual discourse. You don't know this because you never asked but to be fair I did not state my intention.

I put everything on the table until I can prove it wrong. Loads of information is plausible. As I've stated many times: You cannot hear my voice for intonation or see my face for visual cues - and - as such there is no proper Human interaction. This why we were given keyboards and the worldwideweb. I am calm.

When a person comes forward and tries to let you know what is happening - I think that is worthy of sharing. It is worthy of discussion - don't you think - yes/no/maybe?

Here's my question for everyone;

What will you do when someone knocks on your door and asks for all types of sensitive and personal information? Just say no?

My next questions are:

How much research has anyone conducted with regard to any information that is being shared via the worldwideweb?

Do you simply look at the source and switch off?

Do you ignore certain sources because someone told you to?

Do you know the People in the videos or the People being mentioned?

Did you go to school with them?

Did you ever live with them as a flat/house mate or as a neighbour?

What happens to others may happen to you?

Do you see the point I am trying to evince?

With regard to the Rockerfeller Lockstep documentation - it is being shared via the worldwideweb both publicly and privately. It is being deleted from some sites. It truly describes exactly what is happening. The virus - the event - where it started - where and how it was planned. I cannot ignore this information. Time will reveal whether it is fake but until then I trust my instincts.

I care that the event and the virus has been blown out of all proportion. Still zero where I live.

Deepest reverence to All those who have died during this event as well as all the wars and famine and drought and every other horror that is inflicted on Humans - Animals and the Ecology. Just remember this: When we fight among each other and disrespect each other - the enemy laughs and takes one step closer to victory.

Much Respect - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 20th July 2020 at 01:25.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Dreamtimer (21st July 2020), Elen (20th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th July 2020), modwiz (20th July 2020), Wind (20th July 2020)

Thanks
    One has to use their 'special' sense to recognize when something is wrong, Amanda ... it's not easy for anyone. Sometimes it is nearly impossible.

In regards to your question, I always take those into consideration and yes, I have much 'personal' experience in most things that I can immediately recognize as
    jacked up. And sometimes not, but I've spent a lifetime 'researching' truth and lies. I think I'm pretty good at it.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 20th July 2020 at 12:40.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Aragorn (20th July 2020), Dreamtimer (21st July 2020), Elen (21st July 2020), Wind (20th July 2020)

Thanks
    Here is a 'radar' thing:

It's about patterns, sometimes there are 'conscious' patterns, sometimes un/sub conscious patterns, but the patterns always exist. Truth, Lies, they both have patterns and all one has to do is 'feel' which pattern fits. That's all one has to do. This thing about feelings, they do not always have to be conflated with emotions. Feelings are a guide, a tingling spidey sense that are most reliable.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Aragorn (20th July 2020), Dreamtimer (21st July 2020), Elen (21st July 2020), Wind (20th July 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    it's a rodent ... rodents will turn on ya' at the drop of a hat ... except for Poppi Longstocking...that was one seriously cool Siberian Hamster... he didn't want his freedom, he liked his cage, even when he could have run for it. He actually was gone for a few hours and then later came into a room where my daughter and I were watching tv...he had his hands up and said 'Take me back!' He was a special guy.
    I remember when someone set me free once. I had the same response! Such a relief to curl up in my wood shavings when I came back!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Aragorn (20th July 2020), Dreamtimer (21st July 2020), Elen (21st July 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2020), Wind (20th July 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Here is a 'radar' thing:

It's about patterns, sometimes there are 'conscious' patterns, sometimes un/sub conscious patterns, but the patterns always exist. Truth, Lies, they both have patterns and all one has to do is 'feel' which pattern fits. That's all one has to do. This thing about feelings, they do not always have to be conflated with emotions. Feelings are a guide, a tingling spidey sense that are most reliable.
    Would the word, "sensing" be more appropriate? Like I sense something is off sometimes, even if it conforms to preexisting patterns of feeling, observation and other modes of perception. This isn't a rhetorical question, it's a genuine curiosity as I have been turning this one over in my mind for a time.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Aragorn (20th July 2020), Dreamtimer (21st July 2020), Elen (21st July 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2020), Wind (20th July 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Amanda,

You said,
    "I care that the event and the virus has been blown out of all proportion. Still zero where I live."

Zero where I live too. That doesn't reflect the potential for spread to my little part of the world. Aren't we lucky? I'm happy for both of us.

The virus's worst effects may not be felt for quite some time. Asymptomatic carriers may carry the virus in an organ or two and the virus could activate sometime in the future, triggered by some stressful life event, extreme heat, etc...In that respect it would share some traits of an HIV retrovirus.

Anyway, it looks like you are open to changing your mind -- and that's a good thing. I think, at this point, we all have to be in the same boat, as pandemics are dynamic in nature -- so pretty difficult to nail down where it will take us.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Would the word, "sensing" be more appropriate? Like I sense something is off sometimes, even if it conforms to preexisting patterns of feeling, observation and other modes of perception. This isn't a rhetorical question, it's a genuine curiosity as I have been turning this one over in my mind for a time.
    welll, that is a good question, yeah, maybe that is better. What feels a little weird to me about 'sensing' is that it doesn't seem to hold up as well in what's left of my brain ... Perhaps 'sensing' is a bit more nebulous when brought down to Earth against material, meaning physical, circumstances. It is harder for me to relate to 'sensing' rather than 'feeling'...there it is, it took awhile for it to take form.

"I remember when someone set me free once. I had the same response! Such a relief to curl up in my wood shavings when I came back!"

lol ... I'm hearing that ... this time i'm hearing, not sensing or feeling ...
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Dreamtimer (21st July 2020), Elen (21st July 2020), Octopus Garden (22nd July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The link below is one of several documents I am currently reading. I thought it worthy of sharing. So I suppose I should preface my post with: Please feel free to read through the following article and we can discuss all perspectives.

https://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/h...olated-humans/

Much Respect - Amanda

NB: The other documents to which I refer state that there could be another lockdown in October/November - more severe - longer (possibly six months) with custodial sentences instead of fines. Also know the reference to electricity in the article above prompted me to send the link to a friend who is an Electronic Engineer - for verification of the science.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Gio posted part one of Plandemic and I listened to the whole thing. It was very interesting.

And there were definitely holes in the theories presented.

Dr Varshavski has a good breakdown:

...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2020), Aragorn (21st July 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I personally know someone who has died from Covid19. I also know a respiratory EMT who has been working in the hospitals since the beginning of the outbreak. He has seen first-hand. There was nothing fake about any of it. There were some very sick people, many who died, and in our state things have gotten better and hospitals are not now overburdened.

This is real and first-hand.

My son lives in Wyoming where he has been relatively safe from exposure due to low population. However, many folks who couldn't travel abroad are now going there and the numbers are going up. More folks are getting sick. His workplace has to be very careful and only some people have been able to work.

My sister-in-law lives in Arizona, she's a nurse, and she has seen first-hand the numbers spiking in terms of infections. It's not good because hospitals become overloaded and many people with other conditions either cannot or will not go to the hospital.

It is cause for great concern.

I'm very glad for you, Amanda, that you don't see it where you are.

And that fact has no bearing on it's reality. It's still real whether people see it first hand or not.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st July 2020), Aragorn (21st July 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2020), Wind (22nd July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Watched your above posted vid DT, when it came out, not watched the 2nd plandemic one yet, daily the truth comes out, we need to be emotionalllly prepared i feel.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd July 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just want to be very clear - I am not stating there is no seasonal influenza. I am not stating that People are not becoming ill and even dying. I now have access to articles - including science journal abstracts and full articles that show clearly the virus was made in a laboratory. It has a patent and the vaccine that will be offered will be weaponised. We are in the middle of the Rockerfeller Lockstep event. Second phase is in place and the third phase will see another lockdown in October/November - longer this time - perhaps six months. It will be akin to Nazi Germany.

Sadly every year People die from the seasonal flu - we have been programmed to believe that term "seasonal flu" and now a particular virus has been implanted into the programming. When you understand the term Neuro Linguistic Programming - you will understand what I am trying to impart.

As for People dying - People die everyday - in all forms. It is as much a part of life as anything else and it is governed by chance what happens to you. I show my deepest reverence for All who have died during this event as well as all wars and all the other horrors that Humans inflict on other Humans - Animals and the Ecology.

You are so right Aianawa - the truth will emerge and when it does People will be reacting with a myriad of emotions and in particular anger. Think about a time when you found out someone lied to you - someone you trusted - now amplify how you felt when you found out the truth. Prepare yourselves because the truth is emerging and it appears to be gathering strength every day.

Much Respect - Amanda
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    I just want to be very clear - I am not stating there is no seasonal influenza.
    Covid-19 is not the seasonal flu, Amanda. It's not even any flu, period.

I now have access to articles - including science journal abstracts and full articles that show clearly the virus was made in a laboratory.
    Then I would very much like to see those articles, and the credentials of those who wrote them. Because as best I know, all evidence so far suggests that the virus was already lingering in Europe ─ not in Asia ─ since the 1800s, and that it is a naturally developed virus. And guess what, it isn't the first of its kind, and it's definitely not the last either, because a new variant of the swine flu has just been discovered with the potential to infect humans and cause another pandemic. And it was discovered in China, and the Chinese have contained it.

Furthermore, another report has just surfaced regarding the cooperation between US American scientists and Chinese scientists at the Wuhan research facility ─ yes, there weren't only Chinese scientists working there, but also Americans, Europeans and Russians ─ in which the American scientists lauded their Chinese colleagues for their professionalism in handling dangerous viruses.

And in spite of Trump constantly trying to shove the blame for the pandemic on China ─ whether it was supposed to have been a deliberate release of the virus or an accidental one ─ Trump's own intelligence operatives have stated and are continuing to state that there is zero evidence that the virus came out of the Wuhan laboratory.

Doesn't the whole thing sound eerily reminiscent to you of Bush and Blair's claims about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction in spite of UN inspector Hans Blix not having found any? Bush and Blair wanted to invade Iraq, but the facts were against them, and so they made up an excuse, and then they willfully obstructed the investigators long enough until they could go ahead an invade Iraq, at which point the truth was no longer relevant, because the war was on. And it still is.

Trump wants to punish China for "stealing American jobs", and as part of that strategy, he desperately wants to stigmatize China in the global opinion. And so, like Bush and Blair before him, he's not going to let the facts stop him.

If you repeat the lie long enough, then somebody somewhere is going to believe it. And I'm afraid that you've already long stepped into it with both eyes open, Amanda.

It has a patent [...
    Yes, it does ─ for research purposes.

...] and the vaccine that will be offered will be weaponised.
    Nonsense and fear porn from anti-vaxxers.

We are in the middle of the Rockerfeller Lockstep event. Second phase is in place and the third phase will see another lockdown in October/November - longer this time - perhaps six months. It will be akin to Nazi Germany.
    Nonsense again.

Sadly every year People die from the seasonal flu - we have been programmed to believe that term "seasonal flu" and now a particular virus has been implanted into the programming. When you understand the term Neuro Linguistic Programming - you will understand what I am trying to impart.
    You speak of neurolinguistic programming, Amanda, but I'm afraid that at this point, I'm going to have to ask you whether you are familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect and with the concept of cognitive bias.

You have been explained the science behind both viral and bacterial infections by someone who knows what he's talking about ─ me! ─ and about what this virus is, and what it is not. And yet you continue to stubbornly reject the science, in favor of fear porn perpetrated by people with an obvious political agenda, who are taking advantage of the ignorance of the masses.

Communication is a two-way street, Amanda. You can talk all you want and expect that people listen to you, but when someone else is talking to you, then you're also expected to listen to them.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd July 2020), Octopus Garden (22nd July 2020), Wind (22nd July 2020)