Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vatican Expert: The End Times Have Begun

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I really like how a thread with end times in the title has come to contain messages of hope and positivity.
    "Every ending is a new beginning. Through the grace of God, we can always start again." ~ Marianne Williamson

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2020), Chris (6th May 2020), Dreamtimer (6th May 2020), Elen (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (6th May 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Indeed it shall, science in it's true meaning when it's set free instead of being this dogmatic materialist reductionist belief system which is called "science" in the status quo.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."

~ Bill Hicks

This makes a lot of sense. Take ALL religions and put them into ONE pot, like a stew. Then pick up the bits you like and SPIT out the rest.

It'll work!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2020), Dreamtimer (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020), Wind (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    It's all good Elen, enjoy the mythology and appreciate the pedagogy.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2020), Dreamtimer (7th May 2020), Elen (8th May 2020), Wind (8th May 2020)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I know we make fun of people like Alex and Leo on this forum, but they're not always wrong. It is important to listen to different sources and broaden your mind to at least accept possibilities that you may not have considered. Is Leo a BS artist? I don't know, I haven't looked into him that much, but in terms of the information he is presenting, there is something about it that resonates with me, though I can't quite put my finger on it.

It may be an exaggeration, but I do think we are going through a major change in human destiny right now. There will be many trials and tribulations and I agree that AI and trying to Borg people up is a major threat that will dominate this decade. Yes, both come at it from a specifically Christian viewpoint, I myself prefer the Hindu view of cyclical time and the change of the Yugas. I really believe that the Kali Yuga is coming to an end and a new golden age (Satya Yuga) is beginning soon. However, the transition to get there is indeed going to resemble something like the end of the world, because the old world is ending and dying, with a new one being born in its stead.

I am convinced that many people, maybe even most, aren't going to make it. Most people are stuck in old ways of thinking and are unable to adapt and raise their consciousness levels. Our lived experience, our shared world, may very well split and one section of humanity may be stuck in a hellish landscape and dystopia, whereas the other section, probably the smaller portion of it, will transition into a veritable paradise. I believe the split or schism will happen soon and it will be your level of consciousness, basically your vibratory rate, which will decide which world you will continue to inhabit. Anyways, those are just my thoughts about the subject.
    No fan of Alex. He's a carnival barker.

But I feel the change too. Have since 2016 or 2017 when I felt I had to hunker down financiallyy. Like really hunker down and prepare to go several years without an income. My husband thought it was a bit strange, but...here we are. Who could have imagined, it would involve not just the economy, but a plague.

It looks, Chris, like you have been watching Rick Ved videos. He's a fantastic Vedic astrologer and has a very soothing voice. Another one, who is also a humble soul with very few followers who speaks to my heart is Marshall Vian Summers.

I figure your level of consciousness, regardless of vibratory style is manifested in how you treat others. How much are you willing to help. The problem with regarding the future as one where some people make it and others don't, is it is a bit reductionist...but I know what you mean.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2020), Chris (30th June 2020), Dreamtimer (30th June 2020), Elen (30th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (29th June 2020), Wind (30th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    This is a very interesting thread. Personally I think we are in an end time/time of change/time of metamorphasis - the name can be a variant but one thing is for sure: We all woke up a few months ago and the world had changed in an instant. The global lockdown and restrictions impacted on everyone - in one way or another.

Information was pouring in via the world wide web and then reduced to a trickle due to the focus being shifted elsewhere. Mainstream media is still saturated with the virus - I don't watch the mainstream news but returned to keep myself informed. I will not be returning to the mainstream news in the near future - only if it is absolutely necessary. For those who are interested - where I live no one is wearing masks and/or gloves and we are still zero. You can drive for a few hours and still not see anyone wearing masks and/or gloves and still not hear of any deaths.

Religion has never been the answer - it would have worked by now - wouldn't it? The New World Order has a plan to eradicate all religion and everything they have planned has come to fruition ... so far. Here is but one quote:

religion - religion will be outlawed and believers will be either eliminated or imprisoned; there will be a new religion; the worship of man and his mind; all will believe in the new religion; (Page XX - The New World Order by A Ralph Epperson.)

The book I cite above is not the only book I have that evinces what is happening and what will happen. Just above the quote is a reference to homosexual marriage. Other issues listed are already in motion. I've read multiple articles about Christianity being targetted first and recently learned that China does not permit Christian themed worship - it is already underground. When discovered entire families are imprisoned or disappear.

Vatican in the heading is interesting for me, for a specific reason. I have a Contact who is now a Friend - due to my Child Abuse Whistleblowing - they are connected to the Vatican for various reasons and have been one of the privileged who has been granted access to the library. Recently I was given information that the Dark Event will happen ... soon. The timeline is flexible but when a very serious sounding priest with direct connections - contacts a particular family to warn them to be prepared ... well what do you do? Do you ignore them like some people choose to ignore geo-engineering et cetera?

Some People are already in the Awakened State and many many many more are now rousing. What happens next is up to Humanity. Will we all stop for even a moment and breathe and realise we have to change - for the better? Will People stay glued to the television news and do exactly as they are told? Will People return to a simpler life? Will People return to eating healthy food or still keep eating from a packet laced with chemicals? Will People hand their Children to the government when told to?

I take each day as it comes and my main aim every day is to remain calm. Whatever happens next ... remains to be seen.

Much Respect - As We All Keep Learning - Amanda

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2020), Chris (2nd July 2020), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2020), Elen (2nd July 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd July 2020), Wind (2nd July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Thanks to Trump Netanyahoo is going to create an apartheid-state in Israel and perhaps destabilize The Middle East even more.

Vatican summons U.S., Israeli envoys over West Bank annexation moves

The Vatican, in a highly unusual move, summoned both the U.S. and Israeli ambassadors to express the Holy See’s concern about Israel’s moves to extend its sovereignty to Jewish settlements and the Jordan Valley in the West Bank.

A Vatican statement on Wednesday said meetings with Cardinal Pietro Parolin, the Vatican’s secretary of state, and U.S. Ambassador Callista Gingrich and Israeli Ambassador Oren David, took place on Tuesday.

It said Parolin, the Vatican’s top diplomat, expressed “the concern of the Holy See regarding possible unilateral actions that may further jeopardize the search for peace between Israelis and Palestinians, as well as the delicate situation in the Middle East”.

The Vatican statement reiterated its position in support of a two state solution, saying “Israel and the State of Palestine have the right to exist and to live in peace and security, within internationally recognised borders.”

The Vatican appealed to Israelis and Palestinians to do everything possible to reopen the process of direct negotiations on the basis of U.N. resolutions.

Palestinians seek the West Bank for a future state. In a show of Palestinian unity, some 3,000 people in the Gaza Strip, including members of the mainstream Fatah party and the rival Hamas group that runs the enclave, protested against annexation.
    Last edited by Wind, 2nd July 2020 at 11:40.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2020), Chris (2nd July 2020), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2020), Elen (2nd July 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd July 2020)