Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Chester's Chatter

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts

Chester's Chatter

Sometimes it takes "extraction" to transform.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I have flipped.

It's all Fred Steeves' fault anyways...

For me, COVID-19 has been the cure. Sorry to all it took so long.

"Why did you change your posting name?" Well, some of you (who paid attention and either have a great memory or chose to remember) may recall that I boasted about my favorite number... that being 19." Well, from when "I" was born up until 2015, I was always called, Chester (my middle name). In 2015 I decided I wanted to be called by my first name, Samuel and it's derivatives, Sam and Sammy.

So I want to put the rumor to death now... No, I did not "do this" to annoy the mods (again). I did it because I discovered something about the name, Chester.

Some of you (who paid attention and either have a great memory or chose to remember) recall I like to do this "thing" I call, English Language Gematria.

So when I "do the numbers" for Chester, I get 78. And on closer inspection of the number 78 one can see that it is 6 x 13 which, with a quick switcheroo of x to +, one gets 6 + 13 which...

= 19
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2020), Aragorn (2nd May 2020), Chris (3rd May 2020), Christian (21st May 2020), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020), Frances (20th May 2020), modwiz (2nd May 2020), Wind (2nd May 2020)

Thanks
    So, my first offering is found on the Higher Side Chats website (here)

and is the "just posted" but almost one month old conversation between Greg Carlwood and Dr. Steven Greer

Dr. Steven Greer | Close Encounters Of The Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun

Enjoy!
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd May 2020), Aragorn (2nd May 2020), Chris (3rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020), Frances (20th May 2020), modwiz (2nd May 2020), Wind (2nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts

Thumbs Up

Glad to see you regained your psychotic sense and returned to TOT !

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Chris (3rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020), Frances (20th May 2020), Wind (3rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,443 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Load of rubbish............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020), Frances (20th May 2020), Gio (3rd May 2020), Wind (3rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Here's more rubbish - a recounting of a recent experience which, though it is seemingly "minor" has been an incredible gift for me as it further convinces me that consciousness is fundamental and world views such as materialism, physicalism and scientism are dead ends for the soul.

My first, bona-fide "precog dream"

Each time I have a psi experience of any type, I step back and consider "am I crazy?" or could this be "real?"

In considering if it was real, I always consider how could it be real? In other words, what would have to be in place for the experience to be real and not delusion. My answer (though I don't claim this to be true for another... I strive to avoid expressing myself in ways that a reader might feel I am imposing my view, my opinion), is that consciousness is fundamental because it seems the only framework within which these types of psi experiences can arise.

So here's the story. And because, for the reader to understand the significance of the object at the center of the story, I would need to write several pages and would surely lose most if, not all readers, I ask the reader to take my word for it that the object is extremely important to me and the story... and at a much more magnified level than anyone could imagine.

The object is an automobile title where I am co-owner (because I co-signed for the loan) along with my son, Anthony.

What I can say is that a mind boggling set of circumstances arose last summer (2019) whereby the result, from my perspective, was as if my son had died (though he did not physically die). His thinking and actions resulted in a likely permanent ending to our relationship.

And yet I am stuck as co-signer and... because I had originally (summer of 2018) pushed him to get the automobile and had promised him that I would always make the payments as long as I could, his thinking and actions were so horrendous, I experienced such a mix of emotions that it was torturous each month to keep making those payments. In addition, I was faced with the dilemma where I felt that it was a matter of my own integrity (what little I might have) to honor my promise regardless.

But the reality of the situation also exposed me to potential liability if he failed to maintain insurance. I tried to verify he was maintaining the insurance but was rebuffed because of "privacy laws" despite my name on the title.

Considering all the above, what stood out more than anything was an inevitability. At some point, the automobile would be paid off and the title would be in both our names. This provided me the opportunity to make him face me, in the flesh, if he wanted the car in his name because I was the primary lien holder and the title would be mailed to me and thus end up in my possession.

And then, as seems to happen all too often in my life when I think I got things exactly where I want them... weirdness steps in. First, an angel came along (my sister) and saw the terrible situation and, for the both of us, paid off the car! This then afforded me great relief from the emotional darkness I experienced each month when I made the payment but also, put me in position to have possession of the title and thus, an aspect of control of the situation... where at some point he would need to face me if he wanted the car placed solely in his name.

I learned the title was released on January 24, 2020 and mailed to my home.

On January 31, 2020, when I checked the US postal services "Informed Delivery" website of which I am a member, it showed the title was set for delivery along with two other mail pieces set for that day. When the postman came and went, I went to the mailbox and though the other two pieces of mail were in my mailbox, there was no title. Stress began. And over the course of the next several days... still no title, just more and more stress. Then I checked with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles to try and get a new title (and make sure the missing title was cancelled), I was informed that both my son and I had to do this together. Jeeeez.

And so I waited and waited and started to face the fact that my plan to hold the title (almost as if I am holding him hostage) until he was willing to face me was falling apart. In part, because I was informed by the DMV that if the title fell into the wrong hands, it could (though highly unlikely), via fraudulent actions, be stolen "on paper."

So, considering all the above, though I had, for months, tried to avoid thinking about the terrible situation with my son... a situation far worse to live with emotionally than this silly car and title matter... I found myself doing a deep dive into my soul. Though, since the debacle arose last summer, after getting over my initial shock and anger, I had begun to send heartfelt prayers to my son and his family, I most recently began to feel a much greater sadness for all of us... and it has been the most challenging emotional dilemma of my life - equal only to my father's suicide (1979) and the divorce from my childrens' mother (2001).

So, on Thursday, February 13, 2020 I felt a shift inside and decided I would give up on my original plan... a plan that gave him the space and time to "come around" but also a plan where I always held the important cards (the title). Understand, there has been no communication between my son and myself since July 11, 2019. Still, I took the chance to write him an e-mail and explain the car had been paid off and that the title was missing and so we needed to get the title replaced asap and, because it was paid off, put it in his name.

I then felt compelled to text him to check his email, that the car had been paid off and we needed to get the title in his name. My son notoriously changes his number, so the odds were that his telephone number was no longer his. Additionally, it was fifty/fifty he had my number blocked if he had the same number. But at noon the next day, my message alert sounded and there was a message from him with this simple word... "Ok."

A wave of emotion consumed me. Tears came pouring out. It said everything to me... it said there was a glimmer of hope that he would one day face me, and we could somehow find a new way forward.
    By Friday, the 15th of February, we had worked out an agreement to meet at the DMV to get the "lost title" application filed.
    Then that night (well actually early the next morning), I had a dream... and the dream was incredibly vivid. And what I still remember in a frame by frame memory is that I was standing in front of the mailbox with an unusually large stack of mail in my hands. And I recall in the dream thinking that in this stack is the missing car title. And I recall reaching towards the back of the stack and pulling out... the car title.

So later that morning, I heard the alert for the RING Doorbell system we have. I soon checked the video replay and saw the postman standing in front of the mailbox thumbing through his huge stack of mail and extracting several pieces which he then placed into the mailbox. It was at that moment I recalled the vivid dream. I believe what triggered the recall was because he had indeed placed such an unusually large amount of mail in the mailbox, just like the dream.

I ran down from upstairs and passed my wife, Cristina, who was working on her art and told her about the vivid dream I had that morning... that the title appeared in the dream.

I know this story has been long but it is finally at the end...

I exited the front door and turned to my left to face the mailbox, reached in and pulled out the large stack of mail. It was at this moment that everything that happened in the next 3 or so seconds was exactly as it happened in the dream! And yes, exactly where I had reached when holding the stack of mail in the dream... there was the title. Of course, when it all dawned on me... the degree of my excitement wasn't because the title had arrived, it was because, I realized I had experienced my first true, precise, precognitive dream experience.

I can now add that to the list which is predominantly filled with synchronicities, but where I have had 5 OBEs (the last where I experienced the well known "vibration" feature), a likely "bi-location" event among many other types of psi related experiences.

All these experiences convince me more and more that consciousness is fundamental.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020), Gio (3rd May 2020), Wind (3rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts
    Oobe's Robert Munroe books, helped me understand.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020), Gio (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Fred Steeves help me understand a few things...

What say you, Jimmy?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvdtbCCemIk

June 2016... interesting. How did this guy possibly win? Seriously? Ask yourself, how?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz4ZlUbc_ig

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY3ZVmkAKyM

So ask yourself... how is it possible Trump is still President?
    Last edited by Chester, 3rd May 2020 at 22:33.

It's just a ride

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Gio (4th May 2020), Wind (3rd May 2020)

Thanks
    I was surprised as any, thankfullll it was not killer, aslo knew it had to be orchestorated

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd May 2020), Gio (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Excerpts from the Steven Greer interview noted above

Around 1:35:00ish –
    So, Greer was talking about “funding” for some of these “fake alien abduction groups” and mentioned, Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-A..._Liechtenstein
    – Roman Catholic and supporter of Opus Dei –
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opus_Dei

and why he says they want to set the world up for the “alien invasion scam"
    “some” of the world players are involved in this “Return of Christ” event (Apocalypse / Armageddon type thing)… “Well, if we can lose 5 billion people we think Christ will have to return.”

“…the meetings I’ve had with some of these elites of the world is so bat-shit-crazy you can’t make this stuff up.”

The agenda people think is operative… are multiple… it’s not one agenda – there are multiple agendas – then he lists several -

Agenda One
    One of them is made up of those who actually believe in an “end of the world,” religiously driven agenda.

Agenda Two
    One is geopolitical control… and sort of centralized control of the people… which (unfortunately) we are seeing with this coronavirus

Agenda Three
    The other is this issue of maintaining the macro-economic system in the hands of a relative hand full of corporations (by a small number of people involved) owned/controlled by a few families all based on a petrodollar and oil energy system…

“Those are competing sometimes but they are integrated to achieve two things… one, to keep the secret and two, creating a specter (Like TTSA did) of ‘an alien threat.”

The intelligence community is their “top management” team. And the intelligence community works with the media, hand in glove.

Then Greg Carlwood mentions the Epstein, child trafficking/pedo. Blackmail… positing that “that” is what keeps some of them “in check.” And Greer replies, “Well, that I don’t know anything about, honestly.” Carlwood says, “Hummm.” Interesting…

But then Greer throws out there that “The whole global drug trade is run by a division of these USAPs.” WoW – …

He says he was told about an army of sorts... about 8,000 strong (though he mentioned 2,000 or so have been killed off because they became a security risk) and this army keeps "would be leakers" silent.

And Greer mentions that the tech held by these USAPs are what is behind "ours" UFOs and what these UFOs are doing is transporting weapons, biological and chemical weapons and drugs. Interesting.

And so… why do they so badly NOT want a wall? Because then there would be toooo many questions about how these drugs keep slipping in! Hummmm….. Cowboys with homemade subs just don’t cut it – especially with the technical capabilities of the Drug Interdiction Force. Maduro’s non-hierarchal “army” sending planes through Honduras to the cartels in Mexico can’t explain it all. Hummmm…

So how is it Possible Trump is (still) President?
    Last edited by Chester, 3rd May 2020 at 22:52.

It's just a ride

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020), Gio (4th May 2020), Wind (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Love the Question, Trump has been unsuccessfulllly set up, targeted etc 24/7 by mainstream media since before his election win. Why still there/here because he chose to redirect communications to where he could be assisted by Q and anons = twittersphere , rallies etc. Bypassing the fake news. Keeping his enemies near and giving flipping options to some, losing some battles to win the war, the next weeks n moons will give answers regards treason etc by usual suspects, always felt he would not be in next election and still do, who could take his place ? ( he is not needed in there anymore imo ).

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (4th May 2020), Gio (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Trump has been unsuccessfulllly set up, targeted etc 24/7 by mainstream media since before his election win. Why still there/here because he chose to redirect communications to where he could be assisted by Q and anons
    I really do wonder, Vern: what on Earth would it ever take to wake you up to the fact that this whole QAnonsense is nothing but a hoax, which apart from stroking the egos of the perpetrators in their Sooper Seekrit Military Insider game, only serves as a propaganda machine that will help Trump get re-elected, even though Trump himself doesn't even know who these jokers are?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2020), Gio (4th May 2020), Lord Sidious (4th May 2020), Wind (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Link ta, regards not knowing who Qetc is, at rallies his security team asked all to de Q, shirts even, looking forward to the day CNN asked the Q Question lol will not happen, Why Aragorn ?.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chester (4th May 2020), Gio (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,443 Times in 1,680 Posts
    If you guys actually believe that an outsider is allowed to take the office of president of the united snakes, I'm selling a bridge.
    Big ol coat hanger shaped deal in Sydney..............
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Aragorn (4th May 2020), Chester (4th May 2020), Gio (4th May 2020), Wind (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,060 Times in 7,319 Posts

Lightbulb

In regards to the U.S. political establishment ruse ...

I sense the jig is finally up ...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Aragorn (4th May 2020), Chester (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2020), Wind (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    If you guys actually believe that an outsider is allowed to take the office of president of the united snakes, I'm selling a bridge.
    Big ol coat hanger shaped deal in Sydney..............
    I'll throw in my beachfront property in the Himalayas for free.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th May 2020), Chester (4th May 2020), Dreamtimer (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2020), Lord Sidious (4th May 2020), Wind (4th May 2020)