Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chester's Chatter

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We are all ONE, huh?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Aragorn (25th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Wind (25th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    My joke for the Day: How many Martians does it take to change a lightbulb? One and a half... whoo hoo, that's a good one...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 25th May 2020 at 16:12.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Aragorn (25th May 2020), Cearna (26th May 2020), Dreamtimer (26th May 2020), Elen (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    We are all ONE, huh?
    God I hope not.
    We may be built from the same stuff, share similarities in characteristics. But stick a fork in me and you will not feel it.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Aragorn (25th May 2020), Cearna (26th May 2020), Dreamtimer (26th May 2020), Elen (27th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th May 2020), modwiz (25th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I think a twin might...if one is empathetic much pain can be felt and it isn't by necessity one's own?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Aragorn (25th May 2020), Catsquotl (26th May 2020), Cearna (26th May 2020), Chester (27th May 2020), Dreamtimer (26th May 2020), Elen (27th May 2020), Wind (25th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I think a twin might...if one is empathetic much pain can be felt and it isn't by necessity one's own?
    It doesn't take a twin ─ just an empath will do. I know that from experience.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Catsquotl (26th May 2020), Cearna (26th May 2020), Chester (27th May 2020), Dreamtimer (26th May 2020), Elen (27th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th May 2020), Wind (25th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Nope, twins and empaths need to have certain conditions met to feel the fork. Besides I was commenting on being one with either Aianawa or Dreamtimer. I.E the entirety of existence. And while we share the same source.. (Yes yes, reptilians too etc) I am certain we experience life in completely unique ways. And even though as an empath some days are rougher than others. I do not feel every cut and bruise that is hurting someone on this planet..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Aragorn (26th May 2020), Cearna (26th May 2020), Chester (27th May 2020), Dreamtimer (26th May 2020), Elen (27th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th May 2020), Wind (26th May 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Well, Chester is the one who said it. Would you feel the fork, Chester?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Aragorn (26th May 2020), Chester (27th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th May 2020), Wind (26th May 2020)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chester View Post
    Just watch what happens
    This is exactly why no one here in the US (except dwarbwabblers) take this scamdemic seriously -

https://twitter.com/EddieZipperer/st...is-maskless%2F

This is just the beginning of what I said - "Just watch what happens."
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This is exactly why no one here in the US (except dwarbwabblers) take this scamdemic seriously -

https://twitter.com/EddieZipperer/st...is-maskless%2F

This is just the beginning of what I said - "Just watch what happens."
    Yes, saw that clip. It is priceless and he followed up with.."and neither is half of your crew."

The best part was the Body English and embarrassed 'ya got me' look on his face. They decide to end that transmission quickly after that. Dude, was rendered speechless by his own hypocrisy.
    Last edited by modwiz, 27th May 2020 at 03:16.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Chester (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Misleading information is in the first article.

If you, as reader, had done your own research, you would know there were several issues with the study versus the actual recommended usage of Hydroxychloroquine, with what other medications/treatments it is to be given and at what stage one is at with progression of the virus. For those interested in educating themselves, here ya go -

summary (see mildly symptomatic patients (on floor) - https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_publ...ol-Summary.pdf

full document - https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_publ...9_Protocol.pdf

The second article points to the ineptitude of the CDC which "some" believe is intentional... so stupidity like that generates the very results desired by the perpetrators of the scamdemic. This article supports the argument that this is a scamdemic. No one can be that stupid unless its intentional (meaning the CDC).

The third article is false -

at this moment -
    Sweden has 40.64 deaths per 100,000
    The UK (ooooh wait, a loophole says they aren't "Europe" haha) - but still, their numbers are 55.42
    France - 42.59
    Italy - 53.15
    Spain - 57.70

Sweden hasn't even come close... and guess what? Lock downs KILL MORE PEOPLE than they save - this is coming out all over several non-mainstream but well sourced media.

Why not do some research before posting false information? You are lucky this isn't Facebook or Twitter or Youtube or Google here or you would be banned for posting false information.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Yes, saw that clip. It is priceless and he followed up with.."and neither is half of your crew."
    Only people who are emotionally invested in a desired outcome could convince themselves this is anything but a pure (and possibly planned) scamDEMic.

My joke for the Day: How many Martians does it take to change a lightbulb? One and a half... whoo hoo, that's a good one...
    The only thing I know that is 1 1/2 is a jigger - 1.5 ounces... Does that ring any bells around here?

Identical twins... its been scientifically documented.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Well, Chester is the one who said it. Would you feel the fork, Chester?
    You would be mind blown with what I feel. You would also understand that this very empathy has played a huge role in the establishment of one of my primary operational protocols. Each of us is 100% self-responsible.
    Last edited by Chester, 27th May 2020 at 03:09.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Control of the dominant narrative has been the way since a burning bush talked to a certain Egyptian prince on the run. When fear of death, because of the conditions stated in the narrative, began to replace the Olde Ways. The seed of all other fears.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Chester (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    You know you hit the truth right between the eyes when you're banned from a thread. When weak narratives of the weaker souls get threatened, censorship arises - its all they can "try" and do.

It's just a ride

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    You know you hit the truth right between the eyes when you're banned from a thread. When weak narratives of the weaker souls get threatened, censorship arises - its all they can "try" and do.
    The reason why you were banned from that thread is not that you were ─ quote ─ "hitting the truth right between the eyes", but because you had been clearly and sufficiently warned that the thread was not for denialism and right-wing conspiracy nonsense, and yet you wouldn't relent.

Given that you can now no longer monitor that thread, I will quote my pertinent shot across the bow below.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    P.S.: Chester, given that you have only recently returned to our Shire and that you may not have read all of this thread, a friendly word of warning is due. This thread is for reports about and honest discussions of the SARS-CoV-2/Covid-19 pandemic, not for knee-jerk denial (or downplaying) of the facts. You have crossed the bridge between The One Truth and Project Avalon, and over here on this side of the inter-forum meadows, we do not share the same overall vantage as over yonder.

Earlier on, two people were already banned from this thread here because they were disrupting and derailing the intended flow of communication of the thread. They had already repeatedly and explicitly been warned that we weren't going to stand for it, and yet they both persisted. A third person also had to be issued several shots across the bow before she finally got the message. Please don't make me ban you from this thread like I had to do to those other people.

Unlike at Project Avalon, where the thread ban functionality was an ad hoc modification of the vBulletin code which only prevents one from posting to a thread they have been blocked from, here at The One Truth, the thread ban functionality is a vBulletin builtin, which not only prevents one from posting to a thread they've been banned from, but also prevents them from monitoring any further exchanges on the thread. So please, don't make me have to do that to you.

In addition to the above, do please also take note that this is not censorship but moderation. There is a distinct difference, and you may proceed with your denial and post your opinions on your own thread, as well as on Aianawa's denial thread under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category, but this thread here is by management decision protected against disruption and derailment, and we will remove anyone who transgresses on that decision from the discussion.

Just so you'd know.
    As the matter of fact, I've been thinking about contacting you privately and slapping you upside the head again, just as I had to do when you were behaving just as aggressively and defiantly back in 2015. You're obviously in one of your manic phases again, and ─ I'm sorry to have to say this ─ when you're in that state of mind, your arrogance goes off the rails.

Don't tell me it's not true. I've known you for six years now, and I've seen your bipolar episodes come and go. And every single time, you've been wrong about what you were believing, endorsing and/or arrogantly pushing ─ Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges, Simon Parkes, Corey Goode, Shane "The Ruiner" Bales, and now it's Donald Trump, QAnon and pandemic denial.

I normally wouldn't be saying anything about it anymore, because you must follow your own path and learn your own lessons. Such is your prerogative, your freedom and your responsibility. But arrogance always comes before the fall, and I have seen you fall so many times already that I've stopped keeping count. When your behavior starts having an effect on other people's peace of mind ─ and especially so on a forum that I myself have been entrusted the responsibility of ─ then for me to remain passive would be wrong, both on account of yourself as an individual and my friend, and on account of those whose toes you're stepping on, which includes mine.

And please, just in case you were thinking of going the cheap-shot route of calling this censorship, no one is stopping you from posting your denial on this thread here. And I myself wouldn't even be posting to this thread anymore ─ or for that matter, even look at it ─ if it wasn't for that aggressive little outburst in your two last posts above this one.

I have now stated my case, and I am putting this thread on my mental ignore list again. I've got better things to do with my time, and right now I'm sitting here with either an incredibly painful bladder infection or with kidney stones that are on their way out ─ it's difficult to tell the difference, because both hurt like hell ─ so I'm not exactly in any mood to deal with anybody's indulgence in arrogance or self-importance right now. I've said what I needed to say. What you do with it is your business.

Enjoy your freedom to express yourself, but recognize its boundaries, and accept the responsibility that comes with it. And if you're going to be playing hard ball, then be prepared for people to push back. One person's freedom ends where another person's freedom begins. Never forget that.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Wind (27th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Thanks for xlent post, i gave up after the censorship began, was going to say be carefullll in the FEAr fear fear thread but sounds you were maybe presenting undesired red pills and banned also, CV!( is real n the rest is becoming obvious ).

Misleading information is in the first article.

If you, as reader, had done your own research, you would know there were several issues with the study versus the actual recommended usage of Hydroxychloroquine, with what other medications/treatments it is to be given and at what stage one is at with progression of the virus. For those interested in educating themselves, here ya go -

summary (see mildly symptomatic patients (on floor) - https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_publ...ol-Summary.pdf

full document - https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_publ...9_Protocol.pdf

The second article points to the ineptitude of the CDC which "some" believe is intentional... so stupidity like that generates the very results desired by the perpetrators of the scamdemic. This article supports the argument that this is a scamdemic. No one can be that stupid unless its intentional (meaning the CDC).

The third article is false -

at this moment -
    Sweden has 40.64 deaths per 100,000
    The UK (ooooh wait, a loophole says they aren't "Europe" haha) - but still, their numbers are 55.42
    France - 42.59
    Italy - 53.15
    Spain - 57.70

Sweden hasn't even come close... and guess what? Lock downs KILL MORE PEOPLE than they save - this is coming out all over several non-mainstream but well sourced media.

Why not do some research before posting false information? You are lucky this isn't Facebook or Twitter or Youtube or Google here or you would be banned for posting false information.

Only people who are emotionally invested in a desired outcome could convince themselves this is anything but a pure (and possibly planned) scamDEMic.

The only thing I know that is 1 1/2 is a jigger - 1.5 ounces... Does that ring any bells around here?

Identical twins... its been scientifically documented.

You would be mind blown with what I feel. You would also understand that this very empathy has played a huge role in the establishment of one of my primary operational protocols. Each of us is 100% self-responsible.

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    This is turning into a "mudslinging competition." I will not take part in it, guys. (The one with the strongest heard behind them will win). Naaa....

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2020), Aragorn (27th May 2020), Kathy (27th May 2020), modwiz (27th May 2020), Wind (27th May 2020)