Thread: gematria

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

gematria

Never knew of this type of Gems >

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Dumpster Diver (29th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2020)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Thats interesting... I've looked a lot into gematria. Although I haven't used or looked into the the Sepentary cipher very much, I have found many significant findings in other ciphers

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th April 2020), Aragorn (28th April 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Dumpster Diver (29th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    lol has a wee crazy but surreal feel to it, you find that ?.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2020), Chester (3rd May 2020), Dumpster Diver (29th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th April 2020)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I have been using a simple modification of "Pythagorean Numerology" for over a decade. I don't claim it is original but when I "discovered it" via my own internal dialogue with that which is still (for me) unidentified, the whole world went from basic 2D to an amazing 4D.

I labeled the system, English Language Gematria, in part, inspired by Peter Moon who told me my system was a type of Gematria.

So the difference in my system and Pythagorean Numerology (essentially, the common form of numerology most numerologists utilize) is that I do not revert to the number 1 when I reach the letter J - instead, I just keep going all the way to 26 for the letter Z. Simple to understand.

And it sure has "opened up some amazing inner explorations with "that" (whatever It is) that communicates with me while using this tool.

For example, and some here may recall, my favorite number has always been 19. About 4 years ago, I found a system within a system whereby if I added up the numbers associated with the letters of a word using English Language Gematria, and the sum I achieved was a Prime Number, I would consider the this prime as "important" to that which "It" was trying to communicate.

In fact, it was in 2005 I discovered that the number 7 was a critical secondary number "to me, personally." So most of my password codes (before I finally obtained a password program) always contained 7 and/or 19.

With that background, imagine what I experienced when I discovered that the number for "soul" is 67 and 67 is the 19th Prime Number. Literally minutes after I made that connection, "the voice inside" said... "do the number for "spirit." I complied and interestingly, it equals 91 (which is 19 backwards). I then considered the word "body" and I get the number 46. Why is that interesting? Because, when I reduce it down to its Prime Numbers I get 2 and 23. 2 is "a pair" and suddenly "I saw" that 23 was the number of "pairs" of chromosomes the human body holds.

"The voice" then said... "what is the "code of life" held within the chromosomes?" DNA which... when I did the numbers, equals 19.

And so I asked... "I think I am leaving one thing out hear... the mind" and "the voice" replied, "You did indeed" and so I thought this would be interesting until I added it up and got 40. But only a few seconds later, I heard the following "in my head..."

"40 days and 40 nights" - "What does that mean to you?" I then recalled so many of the uses of the number 40 in Judaism and Christianity, especially Jesus in the desert and his 40 days and 40 nights "fast." And I saw the meaning (for me) at that moment... the mind is torturous, like the 40 days and 40 nights of "the flood." And by fasting for those 40 days and 40 nights, Jesus was able to achieve a state of "release from ordinary consciousness" (his "earthly mind") and by so doing, was able to "apprehend" "Satan" and experience "the temptations" which, as any good Jesus would do, refused them!

I hope ya'll have enjoyed my silly presentation and example of use.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd May 2020), Aragorn (3rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd May 2020)