Thread: Truth, Proof of China VirWeres War

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Truth, Proof of China VirWeres War

This is a good start >

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st April 2020), ZShawn (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    Funny section to be put in, looking forward to the above vid being explored and hoax data given, FFS Aragorn wake up, this is not on, my truth and the vids truth is ok, will not hurt you, please use common sense.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Funny section to be put in, looking forward to the above vid being explored and hoax data given, FFS Aragorn wake up, this is not on, my truth and the vids truth is ok, will not hurt you, please use common sense.
    What is funny is how you're always willing to accept the word of some YouTube talking head while rejecting the word of someone you know and who actually understands these things.

There are two things you can do. You can look for actual information, or you can look for confirmation of your biases. You always choose the latter, Vern.

People are dying because of bullshit being posted on social media. A guy in the USA just died from drinking fish tank cleaner to protect himself against the coronavirus after hearing pseudo-scientific bullshit, including from your orange hero with his massive ego.

Enough already. This is Planet Earth, not Neverland.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2020), Dreamtimer (5th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st April 2020), Wind (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    You say always, good pain body word acknowledging word indeed, hold your truth and at least be honest, called out Aragorn, your being dishonest.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You say always, good pain body word acknowledging word indeed, hold your truth and at least be honest, called out Aragorn, your being dishonest.
    If that is what you want to believe, Vern, then that is what you want to believe, and then nothing I can say say will make you change your mind.

I will only say this, and then I'm going to lay me down, because I'm not well... You'll never come across anyone in your life who's as honest as I am being, or who has as much integrity as I have. But I'm a scientist and I stick to facts. You, on the other hand, do not.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2020), Dreamtimer (5th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st April 2020), Wind (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    FFS Aragorn, did you look into the fish cleaner truth or the truth you were fed by the , yes , the weres. Will help you, the media took it, framed it, and fed it.

Do not be shocked, was obvious, you pollute your mind, body, ones mind or body will let you know.

The Italy lies around CV death numbers are now 12% of what was originally said.

WHO organisation has outright criminals ( not yet prosecuted ) running it's medical side, thanks Amazing Polly yet nothing from MSM or N.

List goes, gets bigger n bigger but you keep holding your truth.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    FFS Aragorn, did you look into the fish cleaner truth or the truth you were fed by the , yes , the weres. Will help you, the media took it, framed it, and fed it.
    No Vern, you're the one who's got it wrong. I do know the whole story. And you're not being controlled by the "weres" ─ as you so wrongly call them ─ but by headless chickens who jerk their knees at any kind of news they don't like and then point the finger at some undefined ─ or even worse: completely ill-defined ─ New World Order. And all while they're on Facebook and all those other social media that spy on them.

You're not looking for the truth. You're only looking for confirmation of your own biases, and that's why you come up with these videos. The videos are out there, and if you're looking in certain directions only, then videos that represent that train of (ill) thought is all you're going to find.

So which is worse? Being deluded by someone with ill intentions, or allowing yourself to be deluded by someone who only confirms your biases?

Do not be shocked, was obvious, you pollute your mind, body, ones mind or body will let you know.

The Italy lies around CV death numbers are now 12% of what was originally said.

WHO organisation has outright criminals ( not yet prosecuted ) running it's medical side, thanks Amazing Polly yet nothing from MSM or N.

List goes, gets bigger n bigger but you keep holding your truth.
    First of all, your Amazing Polly ─ or whatever she wants to call herself these days ─ is a mentally ill woman who has been trolling and stalking other YouTube members under an alternate identity. She's also politically biased toward the alt-right and Donald Trump. She is neither a journalist nor an investigator, and she has not been trained as such.

Secondly, these here below are the numbers as of yesterday. I don't have today's stats yet. Read them and weep, because this is the sad truth of what's going on. And these numbers don't even include the cases that are unaccounted for, namely of the people who haven't been tested yet. The numbers are currently the highest in the USA, and the worst part of it is that there aren't even that many tests being conducted over there, which means that the real number of infections in the USA will actually be much, much higher.

This is as much as I've got to say about it, Vern. The debate ends here, and I don't give a rat's tail end whether you believe me or not, whether you protest or not, or whatever. I've got enough on my mind already, and I've got my own health problems to deal with.

You on the other hand live in your own private little world, and that particular world does not correspond with the world that everybody else lives in. Fine, if you want to live in Dreamland, then that's your prerogative. But I've got a forum to run ─ actually, three forums now ─ and while Project Avalon is unfortunately rife with misinformation and knee-jerk denial from the very same individuals as who believe in the QAnon(sense) material and who support Donald Trump, The One Truth on the other hand is committed to searching for the truth, the real truth, even if that truth happens to come from the mainstream and doesn't agree with the knee-jerkers.

Like I said, Vern, I'm a scientist. I look at facts and numbers, not at woo-woo from self-proclaimed gurus on YouTube, more than half of whom haven't even had a proper scientific education.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    We are indeed within amazing times.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    1820>1920>2020...the dates alone show a pattern.
    the whole thing stinks

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2020), Dreamtimer (5th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yes, it does...look to your right...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st April 2020), Dreamtimer (5th April 2020)

Thanks
    Add 1720 also.

Smells indeed but I feel so many DUMBS etc have been sorted plus we made it this time, no new petrie dish needed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Good signs, great even >

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (5th April 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The media does not simply provide only lies. The assertion is ridiculous. There are both lies and lots of truth. A discerning mind listens and analyses. It does not reject out of hand. I know people who lie and bullshit on a regular basis. That doesn't mean everything they say is a lie. That would be a stupid assumption.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (5th April 2020), Lord Sidious (14th April 2020), Wind (5th April 2020)

Thanks

Thanks

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (5th April 2020)