Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 468693949596
Results 1,426 to 1,427 of 1427

Thread: Coronavirus with an R0 of 3 or beyond

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    I
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Somehow I don't find this surprising and now it's becoming the mainstream narrative too.

Two questions arise for me, will China be blamed more for it and was it actually just an "accident"?

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

"The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The shift by the Energy Department, which previously was undecided on how the virus emerged, is noted in an update to a 2021 document by Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines’s office.

The new report highlights how different parts of the intelligence community have arrived at disparate judgments about the pandemic’s origin. The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory. Four other agencies, along with a national intelligence panel, still judge that it was likely the result of a natural transmission, and two are undecided.

The Energy Department’s conclusion is the result of new intelligence and is significant because the agency has considerable scientific expertise and oversees a network of U.S. national laboratories, some of which conduct advanced biological research.

The Energy Department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report.

The FBI previously came to the conclusion that the pandemic was likely the result of a lab leak in 2021 with “moderate confidence” and still holds to this view."
    don't think it has been decided yet. It is going mainstream but one must proceed with caution as Rupert Murdoch is behind the scenes with this report.
    The allegation is false. Or even better put, it's a blatant lie, and scientists have already rebutted it. It is once again just a political maneuver by the US Empire.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The allegation is false. Or even better put, it's a blatant lie, and scientists have already rebutted it. It is once again just a political maneuver by the US Empire.
    Murdoch is a native Australian isn't he?

It is suspicious that it would be the DOE that is touting the 'belief'. I dunno, I think we'll have to see what is up.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2023), Wind (1st March 2023)