Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus with an R0 of 3 or beyond

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    My Z'er will do her part to make the world a better place...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2020), Aragorn (27th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Z - So we are the end of the Alphabet. I know sometimes it seems that Young People are head down looking at their phones and devices - but - as a Teacher I have faith. Even with the toilet paper fiasco here in Australia - being the only person served at a shop - there's time to talk and young Sales Assistants were Thinking Divergently. Loads of young People know more than they let on. That is why my life was completely changed when I reported Child Abuse - loads of Young People told me a lot more than just abuse.

Many many many young People will make this world a better place. The only thing I notice lately is - spelling - it seems to be a gift from the Heavens or they just cannot spell. Take care everyone. Oh if anyone is interested - I noted a live video stream of the last card being played - Carol Rosin ring any bells? The last card : Fake Alien Invasion - over Singapore. I would have thought they would have played the virus card a little longer before throwing in their last card.

All those who lost the battle in this event - Rest in Peace and Guide Us In Benevolent Spirit - You Are Not Nameless and You Are Not Forgotten.

Much Respect - Amanda

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2020), Aragorn (27th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020), ZShawn (27th March 2020)

Thanks
    it is a gift from Heaven or not... My Z'er was gifted with something I wasn't. A very fluid and natural flow to her writing...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th March 2020), Aragorn (27th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020), ZShawn (27th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Congratulations Not So United States, you now have more confirmed cases of coronavirus than any other country.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Aragorn (27th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Congratulations Not So United States, you now have more confirmed cases of coronavirus than any other country.
    Well, you know them Merkuns; they always want their country to be at the center of attention. Now that they've made the USA into the epicenter, they can ignore the news about COVID-19 in all the other affected countries, because now it's in their own backyard.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    My Z'er will do her part to make the world a better place...
    well, if they can't be cured....give 'em mercy
    Last edited by ZShawn, 27th March 2020 at 05:28. Reason: typo

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Aragorn (27th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Have not watched all the video but what I did is powerful. Incredible doctor speaking openly. It is a lengthy video and I intend to return to it shortly. I could listen to him speak all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BiM...0KvcQI_Cyr3y6s

Much Respect - Amanda

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Aragorn (27th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Have not watched all the video but what I did is powerful. Incredible doctor speaking openly. It is a lengthy video and I intend to return to it shortly. I could listen to him speak all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BiM...0KvcQI_Cyr3y6s

Much Respect - Amanda
    Just for the record, Amanda, The Next News Network is a strongly alt-right- and pro-Trump-biased YouTube channel ─ they're not even a real news network ─ and anyone can call himself a doctor in a video from some opinionated talking head on YouTube.

Don't fall for it. It's "fayk nooz".

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020), Wind (27th March 2020)

Thanks
    Good comment Z, we likely can't be cured, but a little mercy would not hurt my personal feelings...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Aragorn (28th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), ZShawn (27th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Huge Thank You Aragorn - as soon as I read your comment - I looked that dr up and as soon as I saw he had an actress girlfriend ... the pennies dropped the bells rang. As we say here in Australia to a friend who helps us when we are headed in the wrong direction: Thanks for telling me to pull my head in. Please delete that post if you want to - I have my reasons which will be included in what I now share.

Regarding the current global event - the information I share is based on science.

What is 60ghz? = 5G

What is ozone?

What oxygen turns into when exposed to 60ghz - turns oxygen 02 into 03.

What does ozone do to your body?

When inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs. Relatively low amounts of ozone can cause chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath and throat irritation. It may also worsen respiratory diseases such as asthma, as well as compromise the ability of the body to fight respiratory infections.

With the above information (received this morning Australian EDST) were two maps. One map detailed the outbreak locations and the other locations for operational 5G. The maps (sad to say)appear to align.

I have been asked to participate in an interview/podcast so with my head now firmly straight and thinking clear - I will be putting on my Teacher Hat (not because I think I know it all) but to present proper information in a proper Lesson Plan format. Please - correct me should I be incorrect about anything I share from now on and also please share anything that is solid and valid. My intention is to help People without frightening them - to help them think Laterally - Critically and Divergently.

Much Respect - While we work through this together - Amanda

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Aragorn (28th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th March 2020)

Thanks
    Huge Thank You Aragorn - as soon as I read your comment - I looked that dr up and as soon as I saw he had an actress girlfriend ... the pennies dropped the bells rang. As we say here in Australia to a friend who helps us when we are headed in the wrong direction: Thanks for telling me to pull my head in. Please delete that post if you want to - I have my reasons which will be included in what I now share.
    No need to delete anything, Amanda. It is always good to dispel misinformation. If we delete the pertinent posts, then somebody else might stumble upon that channel and take it seriously ─ which, unfortunately, a lot already have.

Regarding the current global event - the information I share is based on science.

What is 60ghz? = 5G

What is ozone?

What oxygen turns into when exposed to 60ghz - turns oxygen 02 into 03.
    Um, no Amanda. Ozone ─ i.e. O3, or three oxygen atoms bonded into a single molecule, as opposed to breathable oxygen, which is O2 ─ is formed by ultraviolet light, which has a frequency between 750 THz to 30 PHz. 60 GHz ─ which is not even the frequency range used by 5G technology, by the way ─ is well below that, and most certainly does not cause the formation of ozone. Furthermore, ozone is a very unstable molecule and tends to break down very rapidly at low altitude due to the need for ultraviolet light to sustain its existence.

Ozone has a very distinctive smell ─ a smell I personally do not dislike, I will add, even though too much of it can irritate the airways ─ and you can commonly smell ozone around you when you're printing out something on a laser printer, or when you're using a photocopier, exactly because of the ultraviolet light involved in fixating the toner to the paper.

What does ozone do to your body?

When inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs. Relatively low amounts of ozone can cause chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath and throat irritation. It may also worsen respiratory diseases such as asthma, as well as compromise the ability of the body to fight respiratory infections.
    This part is correct. The rest of what you wrote, sadly enough, is not.

With the above information (received this morning Australian EDST) were two maps. One map detailed the outbreak locations and the other locations for operational 5G. The maps (sad to say)appear to align.
    If they do, then that's a coincidence.

The SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus outbreak has nothing to do with 5G technology ─ whose frequencies are way too high to have any adverse effects on humans, by the way ─ and 5G in turn has nothing to do with ozone formation, given that the formation of ozone requires ultraviolet radiation with a frequency that's many thousands of times higher than the frequency range of 5G. Also, 5G operates at frequencies between 5 MHz and 400 MHz, which is a long way from 60 GHz, and an eternity away from 750 THz, the lowest frequency of ultraviolet light.

I have been asked to participate in an interview/podcast so with my head now firmly straight and thinking clear - I will be putting on my Teacher Hat (not because I think I know it all) but to present proper information in a proper Lesson Plan format. Please - correct me should I be incorrect about anything I share from now on and also please share anything that is solid and valid. My intention is to help People without frightening them - to help them think Laterally - Critically and Divergently.
    In that case it might be useful to check the actual numbers, though.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th March 2020), Wind (28th March 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    hydroxyl generators are way better at air purification than ozone and safer
    UV-LED chipsets in the 200-270nM wavelength are also useful [if they are of sufficient flux density for output strength]
    better than the tube methods of generating UVC
    but UVC is harmful [excepting 207-222nM which is noncarcinogenic and not damaging to the eyes or tissue, is used for on site sterilization]
    [*kind of off topic, but related and perhaps useful comment]
    Last edited by ZShawn, 28th March 2020 at 01:25.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th March 2020), Aragorn (28th March 2020), Dreamtimer (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th March 2020), Wind (28th March 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We've earned it, Aragorn. I don't want to see my country suffer, but I can't stop the heads in the sand.

When the same people calling Covid-19 a Democratic hoax then turn around and say the Democrats are politicizing it, the diseased thinking becomes obvious. And apparently a vast swath of folks are willing to look away from the obvious and believe what they want.

And so we are our own worst enemy.

My plans have been changed for me, as California is shut down and our international travels have been postponed. I sure hope my favorite festival can happen in the fall. If it doesn't it will be the first time ever. And I would be sad. But I would be happy to still be alive without lung damage so I cannot complain.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th March 2020), Wind (28th March 2020)