Page 24 of 96 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus with an R0 of 3 or beyond

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Okay, I approve this virus, it is a virus, I do not negate this virus, I agree this virus will die out n maybe just maybe this virus has a potential to become harmless or have limited death value.
    With herd immunity yes, once 80 percent of the population has gotten it. However, that would mean many millions dying and tens of millions needing intensive care, which is why even the UK and Sweden have abandoned this strategy.

All sources atm are saying this pandemic is slowly, yes ?.
    No, it is still growing exponentially, doubling every 2-3 days. In some places, such as the US, UK and India it is accelerating, though in China it seems to have slowed down, if you believe their official numbers. Almost nobody does, BTW.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2020), Aragorn (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Oh, they not to be believed, the Russians appear happy and healthy atm, not panicked, they been quiet really.

Lots of mass meditations happening atm, did two today ( DW's was extremely strong n 40.000 people ), spose me being solution based.

What about those Russians though ?.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2020), Chris (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Oh, they not to be believed, the Russians appear happy and healthy atm, not panicked, they been quiet really.

Lots of mass meditations happening atm, did two today ( DW's was extremely strong n 40.000 people ), spose me being solution based.

What about those Russians though ?.
    Russia is in deep shit right now, because they were in denial about the pandemic until now. Remember, that Russia shares a long border with China and they've had one of the first cases outside China. They closed the border, but are only now introducing lockdown measures, whilst the virus has been spreading silently since January. In usual Russian style, they tried to sweep their growing number of cases under the carpet, but they no longer can. Believe me, Russia is probably further ahead in this pandemic than many realise.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2020), Aragorn (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Thanks
    Mmmm find it difficult to believe you without links, you appear to have been told that they in big poo, by who ?.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Mmmm find it difficult to believe you without links, you appear to have been told that they in big poo, by who ?.
    Here's just one article, but you can find plenty of others with a news search.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...er-coronavirus

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Will trust the Russians news thanks.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chris (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    In some places, such as the US, UK and India it is accelerating, though in China it seems to have slowed down, if you believe their official numbers. Almost nobody does, BTW.
    There's a news item going round ─ I don't know whether it is true or not ─ that the Chinese casualties could amount to as much as 21 million, but that the Communist Party tried to cover it up. This message is based upon the fact that just about everyone in China has a smartphone ─ which serves as one's identity card, credit card and tracking device ─ and that 21 million phones are now allegedly being reported as having disappeared from the grid.

I don't know what to make of that, because there's so much fake news going round these days that it's becoming harder and harder to actually find the truth. In fact, rather than entertaining the suspicion that this would have been a bio-weapon, I believe that the actual battle being fought is a battle of facts versus fake news, which in itself could also have grave social, political and economic ramifications. The spreading of fake news is a manipulation of the public opinion, and therefore of the grassroots, which is the exact same thing as what populists such as Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen and Boris Johnson have been doing all along. Once again proof of how the so-called alternative community has been hijacked by the alt-right ─ a mass-brainwashing operation, in which the fascists end up not knowing that they themselves are the fascists.

Another thing is that Japan has apparently tried to cover up the amount of infections and casualties because of the planned Olympics, which have now been cancelled, and now suddenly the number of infections in Japan appears to be much higher than reported before. But unlike with the story of the 21 million missing Chinese phones ─ not discounting the fact that the Chinese Communist Party has most certainly falsified the actual numbers ─ I think the Japanese cover-up story in favor of being able to organize the Olympics is most likely true.

Not to throw this discussion off-course (again), but from my observations over at Project Avalon, it would also appear that the people most vehemently in denial about the virus, or most vehemently seeing it as a New World Order ploy to bring about a global dictatorship, are also the exact same people as who follow the QAnon droppings and who believe that Donald Trump is "fighting the Deep State".

Another thing I'd like to mention here is that over here in Belgium, there appears to be a new trend among negationists who keep on organizing parties. When the police intervene, they cough or spit the police officers in the face and then say that they have the virus. To me, this is very reminiscent of a cobra or a black mamba spewing their venom at their prey. And ─ forgive me the frivolous sounding sci-fi interlude ─ as it just so happens to be, in the new "Star Trek: Picard" series, a secret society of (possibly genetically modified) Romulans (called the Zhat Vash) are also capable of spitting venom, or rather in their case, a very powerful acid. It is even reminiscent of the demon Pazuzu possessing Regan McNeil in "The Exorcist", who spits some kind of venom into the face of the priest.

So that then begs the question in my mind... Can these people who spit on police officers ─ who are doing their best to keep the virus from spreading ─ and who are thus using their own body fluids as a weapon still be regarded as human? What kind of a hateful, spiteful, vicious creature would one have to be to do such a thing?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Will trust the Russians news thanks.
    Aianawa, as someone who grew up under Russian occupation, believe me when I say that the last news source you should trust is whatever comes out of Russia, especially when it concerns their own country. Almost all of it is pure and unadulterated Kremlin propaganda.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    There's a news item going round ─ I don't know whether it is true or not ─ that the Chinese casualties could amount to as much as 21 million, but that the Communist Party tried to cover it up. This message is based upon the fact that just about everyone in China has a smartphone ─ which serves as one's identity card, credit card and tracking device ─ and that 21 million phones are now allegedly being reported as having disappeared from the grid.

I don't know what to make of that, because there's so much fake news going round these days that it's becoming harder and harder to actually find the truth. In fact, rather than entertaining the suspicion that this would have been a bio-weapon, I believe that the actual battle being fought is a battle of facts versus fake news, which in itself could also have grave social, political and economic ramifications. The spreading of fake news is a manipulation of the public opinion, and therefore of the grassroots, which is the exact same thing as what populists such as Donald Trump, Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen and Boris Johnson have been doing all along. Once again proof of how the so-called alternative community has been hijacked by the alt-right ─ a mass-brainwashing operation, in which the fascists end up not knowing that they themselves are the fascists.

Another thing is that Japan has apparently tried to cover up the amount of infections and casualties because of the planned Olympics, which have now been cancelled, and now suddenly the number of infections in Japan appears to be much higher than reported before. But unlike with the story of the 21 million missing Chinese phones ─ not discounting the fact that the Chinese Communist Party has most certainly falsified the actual numbers ─ I think the Japanese cover-up story in favor of being able to organize the Olympics is most likely true.

Not to throw this discussion off-course (again), but from my observations over at Project Avalon, it would also appear that the people most vehemently in denial about the virus, or most vehemently seeing it as a New World Order ploy to bring about a global dictatorship, are also the exact same people as who follow the QAnon droppings and who believe that Donald Trump is "fighting the Deep State".
    I fully agree with your assessment.

My own feeling regarding the Chinese situation is that the real numbers of dead are undoubtedly higher than reported, but not in the millions, even they cannot cover that up so easily. People I know from inside China tell me that the situation outside Hubei never was that serious, given the massive population, it was statistically negligibe pretty much. Hubei however was likely far worse than reported but people inside China think it is now being brought under control. I concur that Japan has been covering up their own cases to protect the olympics.

Another thing I'd like to mention here is that over here in Belgium, there appears to be a new trend among negationists who keep on organizing parties. When the police intervene, they cough or spit the police officers in the face and then say that they have the virus. To me, this is very reminiscent of a cobra or a black mamba spewing their venom at their prey. And ─ forgive me the frivolous sounding sci-fi interlude ─ as it just so happens to be, in the new "Star Trek: Picard" series, a secret society of (possibly genetically modified) Romulans (called the Zhat Vash) are also capable of spitting venom, or rather in their case, a very powerful acid. It is even reminiscent of the demon Pazuzu possessing Regan McNeil in "The Exorcist", who spits some kind of venom into the face of the priest.

So that then begs the question in my mind... Can these people who spit on police officers ─ who are doing their best to keep the virus from spreading ─ and who are thus using their own body fluids as a weapon still be regarded as human? What kind of a hateful, spiteful, vicious creature would one have to be to do such a thing?
    It certainly brings up the question of demonic possession. I sincerely think that most people alive today are demonically possessed or at least influenced/oppressed, without knowing it. That would explain some of their highly strange and weird behaviour, such as the one you mentioned. Also, I make fun of Mike Adams sometimes, but his assessment that large swathes of the population seem to show all the telltale symptoms of demonic possession is rather accurate. Where I diverge is that I don't see this as an affliction of the Left, I think it is symptomatic of every human group you can think of. This sort of mass demonic affliction has been prophesied by the Puranas actually and is a hallmark of the tail end of the Kali Yuga.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Thanks
    It certainly brings up the question of demonic possession. I sincerely think that most people alive today are demonically possessed or at least influenced/oppressed, without knowing it. That would explain some of their highly strange and weird behaviour, such as the one you mentioned. Also, I make fun of Mike Adams sometimes, but his assessment that large swathes of the population seem to show all the telltale symptoms of demonic possession is rather accurate. Where I diverge is that I don't see this as an affliction of the Left, I think it is symptomatic of every human group you can think of. This sort of mass demonic affliction has been prophesied by the Puranas actually and is a hallmark of the tail end of the Kali Yuga.
    It is ironic that this Mike Adams ─ I don't actually know the guy, other than by seeing his name mentioned in the community ─ would ascribe demonic possession to the political left-wing, when hatred and viciousness have for as long as I can remember always been outspoken traits of the far-right. After all, they are the ones who exhibit racial, religious, sexual and political intolerance and gender inequality, as well as over-the-top degrees of paranoia.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (30th March 2020), Dreamtimer (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Aianawa, as someone who grew up under Russian occupation, believe me when I say that the last news source you should trust is whatever comes out of Russia, especially when it concerns their own country. Almost all of it is pure and unadulterated Kremlin propaganda.
    Just want to thank you for this, Chris. I personally don't trust Russian news sources. They were not trustworthy in the past, there is no reason to believe that has changed. Putin was KGB after all.

Americans who have become beholden to Russia and its misinformation are becoming more and more ill. Denial does not save one from reality.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2020), Chris (30th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (30th March 2020), Wind (30th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    It is ironic that this Mike Adams ─ I don't actually know the guy, other than by seeing his name mentioned in the community ─ would ascribe demonic possession to the political left-wing, when hatred and viciousness have for as long as I can remember always been outspoken traits of the far-right. After all, they are the ones who exhibit racial, religious, sexual and political intolerance and gender inequality, as well as over-the-top degrees of paranoia.
    He's pretty much part of the Infowars-Alt right circle, certainly a fellow traveller. He hosts the Alex Jones show occasionally and is of course big on pushing Colloidal Silver, Storable Food and whatnot, which you can order from his own store of course...

However, I do listen to the alt-right from time to time, just to know what's going on and for years the theme has been that Satanic Paedophile Leftists want to kill babies (abortion) as a mass human sacrifice to Satan and of course their princes of Hell are the likes of George Soros and Hillary Clinton as well as Hollywood celebrities. They see the alt-right, especially Trump and Putin as some sort of vanguard against the forces of evil and doing God's will. These are all religious fundamentalists of course and the Republican party has had them secured for decades. It really is truly bizarre, once you dig deep into the alt-right conspiracy psyche, but that's the only way to understand them. They're not uniform of course, but all of them can be placed somewhere on the spectrum.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    He's pretty much part of the Infowars-Alt right circle, certainly a fellow traveller. He hosts the Alex Jones show occasionally and is of course big on pushing Colloidal Silver, Storable Food and whatnot, which you can order from his own store of course...

However, I do listen to the alt-right from time to time, just to know what's going on and for years the theme has been that Satanic Paedophile Leftists want to kill babies (abortion) as a mass human sacrifice to Satan and of course their princes of Hell are the likes of George Soros and Hillary Clinton as well as Hollywood celebrities. They see the alt-right, especially Trump and Putin as some sort of vanguard against the forces of evil and doing God's will. These are all religious fundamentalists of course and the Republican party has had them secured for decades. It really is truly bizarre, once you dig deep into the alt-right conspiracy psyche, but that's the only way to understand them. They're not uniform of course, but all of them can be placed somewhere on the spectrum.
    And that, my friend, is why, if I didn't have any responsibilities as an administrator at now three forums, I would have already long left this so-called "alternative community" behind me. It has been usurped by the alt-right, and I was already raising a red flag about that back in 2017, but nobody took me seriously. And here we are...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    And that, my friend, is why, if I didn't have any responsibilities as an administrator at now three forums, I would have already long left this so-called "alternative community" behind me. It has been usurped by the alt-right, and I was already raising a red flag about that back in 2017, but nobody took me seriously. And here we are...

I honestly think that very few people can see the infiltration. It became obvious back in 2016 with the election of Trump and the Brexit vote. There is a similar international network on the Left, led by US liberals, but the Right-Wing network of a similar nature (though with far less power and influence) seems to be orchestrated by Putin internationally. In the end, both versions are distortions of the truth and follow the classic divide and conquer, thesis and antithesis method. The people behind it create false ideological divisions and most people will never realise that the same force controls both sides, they just want their own team to "win".

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Thanks,

Just to be clear, I am not opposed to discussing the above topics, I just think it should go into its own thread, to avoid confusion.

I am certainly open to the idea that this is a manufactured crisis, or at the very least used as an excuse to introduce tyrannical measures, but when people claim that the whole virus or pandemic is a hoax, it just seems to be exceptionally removed from reality and very disrespectful to the thousands that are dying every day. In some ways it reminds me of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.
    Hi Chris,

In the U.S. the virus allowed to run without mitigation with have exceeded the death toll of the Spanish Flu...My ex went to her doctor with symptoms could not get tested because she wasn't actually dying and was sent home with antibiotics. My daughter who is a fledgling conspiracy theorist whom even without my mitigation would not become an extremist (not in her nature) doesn't think her mother is even sick...lol, she lived with her mother much longer than I did, the poor sweet child.

Okay, I approve this virus, it is a virus, I do not negate this virus, I agree this virus will die out n maybe just maybe this virus has a potential to become harmless or have limited death value.

Am I within the new regulations ?.

All sources atm are saying this pandemic is slowly, yes ?.
    Aianawa, if you are playing a role I can appreciate it without a problem...you should let us know though to avoid misunderstandings.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2020), Chris (30th March 2020)