Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus with an R0 of 3 or beyond

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    People have been hoarding toilet paper, (gas) masks, medicine, canned food and pasta here.
    From what I could tell during my visit to the supermarket yesterday, it seems to be mainly toilet paper and hand soap over here. The hand soap shelf ─ granted, it's not very big ─ was all empty, and the toilet paper shelves were half empty.

As of today, Belgium has 556 registered COVID-19 infections, of whom one has fully recovered and three have died. The three people who died were all seniors ─ one was in his late 60s, another was in their late 70s and one woman was 90 and was already being monitored for other conditions that severely weakened her immune system.

The country is not going in lockdown, but schools must be closed ─ until the 3rd of April, at least ─ by government order, and the same is true for all bars, cafés, restaurants and clubs, although hotels may remain open. All cultural and sports events have now also been canceled.

There have also ─ and this is commendable ─ already been many local and voluntary initiatives to help reduce the spread of the virus prior to the official government directive. For instance, soccer clubs were already deciding for themselves not to go ahead with planned games, and individual towns had decided to close down their local public swimming pools. Many events were voluntarily being canceled, although there was already a preliminary government-ordered prohibit on events that would bring more than 1'000 people together.

I do applaud all those who've taken it upon themselves to cancel their activities and make an effort at preventing the spread of the disease ─ and I am equally outraged with everyone who has been or still may be exhibiting irresponsible behavior while in denial of the situation ─ but I am also glad that for once, our government has managed to cast an objective and well-considered response to the situation by forbidding certain things without locking down the whole country.

For a moment there, I thought they were not going to be responding to the situation at all, but apparently they have now, and ─ again ─ in a well-considered way. Kudos to them.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th March 2020), Chris (13th March 2020), Dreamtimer (14th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (13th March 2020), Wind (14th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    From Matt Kahn's FB page >

From Coronavirus to Consciousness

Dear Aianawa,

With the widespread panic of pandemic flu in the air, whether creating the anticipated perception of illness in your mind to fight, track, and avoid, or experiencing symptoms that have you more sincerely worried for your wellbeing than ever before, there is always an equal opportunity to allow any form of collective hysteria to act as wake up calls to greater consciousness — within you and the planet.

Although perhaps not visible to most, this outbreak is evidence of how quickly consciousness is already waking up worldwide. I am not suggesting that due to consciousness awakening, a dormant virus known as Corona has manifested in many lives. What I can point out is how clearly the narrative of this global news story has put a lot of people into a constant state of fear. When steeped in fear, you enter survival mode where you must rely on the impulses and demands of your ego versus the instincts of your evolving soul’s wisdom. While I affirm the 'fear of pandemic' is more of a pandemic than perhaps any virus could be, there is no doubt that an outbreak of fear has entered our local and collective atmospheres. Thankfully, it will be unable to slow the progress of an awakening consciousness that cannot be opposed or denied. The faster consciousness wakes up, the more it speeds up the fabric of time. The faster the fabric of time speeds up, the less opportunity there is for fear to operate with any degree of influence over our awakening consciousness.

Using this notion of time distortion, the unconscious patterning of fear stays in power when the fabric of time slows. As the fabric of time slows, progress halts. The only way the fabric of time slows is when the evolution of consciousness is paused in some way. And, of course, the only means through which this occurs is when human beings align with fear.

I am not saying there isn’t a coronavirus. I’m just very clear on its highest purpose. The fabric of time is a constant ticking mechanism of measurement, and yet, within each passing moment is a field of infinite spaciousness that can be molded to match the whim of intention. This means a clock never stops ticking, but you can either slow or speed up the ticking of time to allow days to pass as seconds or seconds to span the dawn of days. And yet, this slowing of time can only occur, if humanity is more aligned with fearing the worst, than utilizing this climate of uncertainty as a space through which the consciousness of all continues to unite and awaken as One. So how do you use this pandemic of fear as a catalyst for greater conscious awareness? Just as many are using herbal remedies to address the onset of any symptom, from a vibrational perspective, our first line of defense is gratitude. First, I’ll explain why this is such an effective tool and then provide an interactive mantra to help you anchor its frequency throughout your field.

In order for gratitude to be a remedy for fear, it has to be opposite of fear in some way. Since fear is the withholding of your light, gratitude is the willingness to share your light for the benefit of yourself and wellbeing of others. Such a shift occurs through the cultivation of courage. Just as courage is the feeling of owning the beauty of your own inherent power, fear is a sensation felt when your power has been given to something artificial or outside of the effect of your will. Because gratitude contains a felt sense of celebration, through the expression of gratefulness, you are, in fact, stripping anything of the power you unknowingly gave away and reclaiming it as the embodied courageous presence of your soul.

In order to anchor the vibration of gratitude, it must be authentic in its expression. The only reason fear plays such a powerful role in anyone’s life is due to how authentically afraid anyone is capable of being. Here are some real world examples of how you can authentically choose gratitude, even during uncertain times like these: Now more than ever, people are covering their mouths when coughing and washing their hands on a regular basis. Without needing fear as a motivator, we can be grateful that such a virus has inspired a greater mindfulness in cleansing ourselves and being mindful of the purity of other people’s space of experience. While many schools have temporarily closed, it gives families opportunities to come together and receive the emotional support that allows such a pivotal moment in Earth’s Ascension to highlight the importance of cultivating each relationship to its highest frequency of resonance. Even for those who can’t afford childcare, there have been many teenagers in Washington state who have organized to offer free babysitting while parents go to work in support of their families.

While there is obviously a strong vibration of mass hysteria, many are stopping to ask deeper existential questions that wake each of us up out of the narrative of a dying matrix, swiftly moving us over into parallel timelines of rapid growth, acceleration, and expansion. While the matrix of an outdated paradigm was created as 'patterns of doing' to such an unconscious degree, this made it nearly impossible for any sentient being to pause throughout the day and realign with Source in moments of restorative beingness, our daily rhythm of ‘do, do, do’ has been interrupted by an opportunity to dive headfirst into an inner dimension of being, where there is nowhere to go, no one to be, and nothing to do but connect, align, grow, and expand during this pivotal time of rebirth. When you or someone you know is not so mesmerized by the changes taking place, these important times can be used as opportunities to get to know who you are emotionally and vibrationally, which helps align the subtle bodies of your energy field into greater harmonic concordance.

Lastly, when you express gratitude, you are acknowledging the presence of something as inherently containing value. Beyond each perception of how something contains value in the outer world, the prime value in anything, including the coronavirus is the consciousness dwelling within it. When you react fearfully to any form, you are subconsciously asking that form to stay informed, so you can continually respond fearfully towards it. If not wishing to react fearfully to any particular form, we implement the vibration of gratitude to courageously acknowledge the value of consciousness within it, which creates a deeper relationship between you and the form in view. When aligning with the consciousness of any form, through moments of gratitude, as co-creators of our reality, you are commanding the form in view to become its highest consciousness, which in this example, would invoke the coronavirus to dissolve back into its original form of pure eternal light. To support your strongest immune system, wake up out of the matrix of fear, and reclaim the glory of your long-awaited courage, clarity, consciousness, and power, please repeat the following words:

“Thank you coronavirus for being the wake up call this world has needed. Even just the fact that I am saying thank you and coronavirus in the same sentence is already helping me dissolve spiritual superstitions that claim I’ll manifest what I speak out loud. Of course, such fanciful thinking could only be the inner workings of fear disguised as spiritual concept, and if I needed this type of pandemic environment to fully wake up, then so be it.

Thank you coronavirus for the mindfulness being instilled in so many beings. As we wash our hands, may we cleanse our realities from broken paradigms of corruption. As we explore more time for 'being' than lifetimes of endless 'doing', may the world take pause from unhealthy habits of survival mode to explore life from a deeper state of peace, harmony, and oneness. As friends and families come together, may this bring neighbors and communities together in intended peaceful assembly as our new 5D earth continues to be birthed in the glory of my awareness and presence.

Thank you gratitude for showing me how to create relationships with the consciousness in all forms, so not to be hypnotized by the power I unknowingly give to things outside of me. Thank you gratitude for showing me that the power of my perception is stronger than any pandemic of fear. In knowing it is so, I allow all patterns, characters, and agendas of scarcity, victimhood, fear, abuse, survival mode, greed, and corruption to be cleared out of my energy field, returned to the Source of its origin, transmuted completely, and healed to completion now. From this moment forward, as the co-creator of my reality, I command all power I unknowingly gave away to be swiftly returned to my energy field, I strengthen my immune system with higher frequencies of embodied integrated light, as I transmute the echo of unconscious form by acknowledging and praising the consciousness within it.

Because the consciousness of all is the consciousness I AM, I allow each moment of gratitude to return each form in view to the purity, holiness, and perfection of eternal light, now that I am ready, willing, and able to step forward as the truth and transmission of Source in form. May this intention heal my being, uplift each circumstance, and transform reality for myself, my family, my relationships, my friends and neighbors, for humanity at large and beyond.

Thank you gratitude for transforming coronavirus back into light. Thank you for reminding me the power that is always within me. And so I’m healed, transformed, and reborn as the light of consciousness I AM now.”

As we remember the word, ‘Corona’ means crown, we are undergoing a radical process to en-sure the fabric of time remains accelerated to restore balance and consciousness in every heart. As each of us reclaim the power of our crowns, we are taking back the throne of Heaven’s kingdom from a patterns of imbalance and unconscious addictive cycling that was only designed by the highest consciousness to be the very catalyst of awakening waking up within you. It doesn’t have to be done with aggression or fear, but with the courage of your highest truth that relates to the consciousness in things, no matter how anything seems or appears.
    This is what it means to wake up from the matrix. If you are reading these words, I can confirm your waking up is well underway. Instead of fearfully interacting with uncomfortable feelings, physical symptoms, or scary news headlines, let's us employ the power of gratitude to unite with the consciousness in each form, so to transform it back into light by honoring the value it offers. On behalf of the Universe, the Akashic Records overseeing the Earth’s Ascension, and all Galactic Councils holding space for the awakening sovereignty of each sentient being, I am here with you every step of the way. Victory to the light I AM now.

All For Love,
    Matt Kahn
    Last edited by Wind, 14th March 2020 at 02:10. Reason: Structuring

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Chris (14th March 2020), Dreamtimer (14th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2020), modwiz (14th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 14th March 2020 at 11:36.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th March 2020), Chris (14th March 2020), Dreamtimer (14th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    The CDC's modelling for expected US cases, hospitalisations and fatalities has leaked. It should come as no surprise to anyone who has been paying attention, but most people will get it, up to 20 percent might need hospitalisation and there could be millions of deaths.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/u...gtype=Homepage

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th March 2020), Dreamtimer (14th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (14th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Thanks
    Here's an interesting stat: New York had it's 1st recorded death with currently 500 active cases.

Make that 2 deaths....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th March 2020), Chris (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (14th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    The first likely Coronavirus-related death has been reported in Hungary. A woman died of severe pneumonia, her daughter tested positive for Ncov, but they never tested her mother, despite her having all the symptoms.

It seems that Hungary will follow along the course the US has laid out in not testing nearly enough people and being completely unprepared.

BTW, to put this into perspective, Singapore has had some of the earliest cases of Ncov back in January, there have been over 200 cases so far and still NO DEATHS!!!

They're just doing an amazing job with this and it shows how it should be done. They did not need any tyrannical social control measures, like in China, just an informed populace and a competent, open and honest government that did its best to come clean with the populace, and keep them informed in a transparent and timely manner. Ditto for Taiwan and to a lesser extent, Hong Kong and Korea.

The rest of the world on the other hand, has really fucked this up and we will pay a heavy price for it, not least economically, but also just in terms of the overall number of sick people overwhelming our decrepit and crumbling public health systems, which have been defunded all over the West in the name of austerity and cost-cutting. This one is really going to hurt and will finally put an end to any remaining illusion about Western dominance and superiority. We are fucked. We are mightily and royally fucked.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (15th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I'm still not that concerned about this virus, at least health-wise, economically maybe. Of course it's good to take precautions and use your common sense. We humans have gotten through many bad things, we will get through this too.
    Last edited by Wind, 15th March 2020 at 11:29.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Chris (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (15th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2020)

Thanks
    This is a perfect model for human behavior, Wind.

For example, you state that you aren't too concerned about it. The obvious correlation seems to be you are under the age of high risk groups...

My graph would show the level of concern directly correlates with age. Nothing brings into focus one's age better than the risk of death. I'm in a high risk group but honestly I'm isolating for the most part and that is calming (that's not really a change in lifestyle for me), I will go out and do what I need to do but won't get crazy with handshaking, hugging, spitting, etc. At this point, I'm somewhat ambivalent about how this thing proceeds. I don't want to see rampant dying, but strangely (human behavior again), I don't mind working from home and the spread of this disease facilitates that for me.

And there was that 'prediction' of the quick 'slowing' of the advance of COVID-19. It doesn't appear that it will be accurate but it wasn't really a 'flash' or a dream just a 'feeling'. Ego, ego, ego is completely irrational.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Chris (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (15th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I'm still not that concerned about this virus, at least health-wise, economically maybe. Of course it's good to take precautions and use your common sense. We humans have gotten through many bad things, we will get through this too.
    Well yes, us humans will get through this of course, in the end, once herd immunity is achieved, it will be barely worse than seasonal Influenza. That is in fact the British Goverment's plan. Only trouble with that is that millions may die before the remaining "herd" becomes immune and I'd rather not think of humans as cattle, where the herd needs to be thinned once in a while, let the weak and old die off so that the young and strong have more resources. That is essentially what seems to be happening now. Maybe it's even natural, but that doesn't make it something we should be nonchalant about.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (15th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I of course wish that there will be a minimal amount of suffering or death, but we can do only so much.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Chris (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (15th March 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Great eight seconds.

I worry sometimes. I've seen folks with a lot of anxiety and that doesn't look good to me.

Some seem to enjoy their anxiety, like it's a tool to use.

I'm better off not worrying. It distracts. It's good to learn how to face what you're afraid of, then there's less worry.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 15th March 2020 at 16:53.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Thanks
    I have to go shopping for my work from home setup...wish me luck...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 15th March 2020 at 18:47.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Chris (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (17th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Bill Ryan just posted the following at Project Avalon...

Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan View Post
    I just caught this as a brief update on the Guardian's running news thread. It was posted 9 hours ago, and there was nothing else said, and no reference.

~~~
    German newspaper Welt am Sonntag has reported that US president Donald Trump has sought exclusive rights to a vaccine for the coronavirus which is being developed by a German-based company, CureVac.

The report, which quoted unnamed sources, said Trump had offered large sums of money to German scientists working on the vaccine.

Edit to add: a reference has now been given.

WTF?!
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (17th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    I've just read a Hungarian article about the preparedness of the local healthcare system, availability of protective gear, protocols in place, etc...

The situation is tragic. Most doctors haven't even seen proper protective gear, let alone have access to them. The average age of doctors and nurses is close to 60, so most are actually in the danger zone themselves. There are no N95 masks or any sort of adequate protective gear available in any significant numbers, even rubber gloves, hand sanitisers and surgical masks are in short supply. These of course offer next to no protection against infection. Retired doctors are being called back into service, including a friend's dad who is 75 and has serious underlying health conditions. But he used to be a military doctor, and if he refused to be recalled into service, he'd face jail time. So, his choice is between almost certain death and jail. Nice choices at 75 with deteriorating health... I advised him to flee the country whilst he still can.

In other news, nearby Austria is now in total lockdown, nobody is allowed to leave their place of abode, except for work purposes and to buy food, all other activities are prohibited. My brother-in-law owns hair salons in Austria, his business is now basically bust. Another friend just started a small business running a laundry service for Austrian hostels across the border. He and his girlfriend both quit their jobs about 3 months ago and sank everything into this business. Now they're bust and can't even pay rent. They're moving back to Budapest to live with their parents for the time being. Another friend is a stewardess with Austrian Airlines. They have already sent most of the staff on unpaid leave, but layoffs are coming pretty soon. British Airways, Norwegian Air and many other airways are fighting for survival and might fold in a matter of weeks, unless they're bailed out. Bank runs and a massive financial system collapse is soon to follow. Do not keep your money in the bank folks, withdraw everything you can, whilst it's still possible.

The virus isn't even here yet, but the effects are already devastating. Unfortunately, it will only get worse.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (17th March 2020), Emil El Zapato (15th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)

Thanks
    Ok, I'm back...so far I am neither slobbering nor do I have untrollable flatulence, so I reckon' I'm good for now...

At the store, it was mostly white people and asians hording. Negroes are immune and Mexicans are too stupid to understand the risk.

But seriously folks, I was in the checkout line and these two ladies, one in her 70's and another in her mid 50's were likely discussing people's behavior. I swear one of them leanded over and whispered 'white people' to the other...they were both white so I found this 'interesting'. In about a minute a South Asian clerk hugged the older lady and I loudly exclaimed, "Hey, You're not supposed to do that anymore!" The younger of the two ladies heard me and just looked and smiled. My departing thought about the older lady was , "Trumper", as I shook my head walking away.

If what you're reporting is true, Aragorn...put another check mark in the disturbed psychopath side of the ledger.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2020), Dreamtimer (17th March 2020), Wind (15th March 2020)