https://www.bitchute.com/video/RJ7mM...uVBKXR-Wji2pi8

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Yes Aragorn, Peaces lol.

An Xlent vid, several new wee pieces plus, explains much of late also >

Vern, I am not going to click on any video links of which I don't know how long they are or what they are about. Furthermore, your links contain spaces, so that probably doesn't even work.

Please provide a description, because at this point in time, all I know is that you've started yet another thread under Future Talk, and that knowing you, it probably doesn't belong there.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2019), Elen (16th December 2019), Wind (15th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Merry xmass Aragorn, you likely know 98% so carry on, the two missed would be Trump/Q likely nowadays enfluences.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th December 2019), Elen (16th December 2019), Wind (15th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Merry xmass Aragorn, you likely know 98% so carry on, the two missed would be Trump/Q likely nowadays enfluences.
    That still didn't tell me anything, Vern. I've looked at part of one of the two videos, and based upon what I've seen, I've now moved the thread to Conspiracies & Cover-Ups.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2019), Elen (16th December 2019), Wind (15th December 2019)

Thanks
    There is hope that I am not the only one that believes vid is honest, but one has to be even more open to their truth changing or shattering or even lol holding hands with the opposite, may be a dimensional thing ?.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    There is hope that I am not the only one that believes vid is honest, but one has to be even more open to their truth changing or shattering or even lol holding hands with the opposite, may be a dimensional thing ?.
    This one was the best on that bitchute page:

THE FUCKING KIKES DID IT - WAKE UP AND REVOLT!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FFqHZYS1oBsZ/
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2019)

Thanks
    DARK SIDE OF CONSERVATISM
    Republicans have more psychopathic traits than Democrats, according to a psychology survey
    By Olivia Goldhill

Anyone who’s wanted to dismiss Republican politics as straightforwardly mean now has some data to back them up. A psychology paper published in the journal Personality and Individual Differences in September found that Republicans surveyed had a small but statistically significant higher level of psychopathic traits than Democrats.

Researchers from the University of Southern Mississippi surveyed 304 American adults using Amazon’s Mechanical Turk; 85 identified as Republican, 164 as Democrat, and 55 as “other.” All those surveyed also completed TriPM, a self-report measure that uses 58 questions to evaluate the three traits that, according to the “triarchic model of psychopathy” make up the disorder: boldness, meanness, and disinhibition.

Test-takers rank how much they related to various statements like “I’ve injured people to see them in pain” and “I have conned people to get money from them” on a four-point scale of true, somewhat true, somewhat false, and false. The results score test-takers on all three traits of the triarchic model.

The researchers found that the TriPM questions evaluating boldness and meanness showed that both traits were higher in Republicans and Democrats, though there was no difference between the two groups on disinhibition. The study showed that boldness, which is evaluated by such questions as “I’m a born leader” and “I have a knack for influencing people,” had a particular high correlation with conservative economic policies, like lower taxes and decreased government spending. Meanwhile, meanness, which is evaluated by such questions as, “I don’t care much if what I do hurts others,” and “I enjoy a good physical fight,” correlated with conservative social policies, such as lack of support for social welfare, universal healthcare, and equal pay for women.

The study builds on earlier work showing that conservative opinions (especially opposition to gay marriage, undocumented immigrants’ rights, and environmental protections) correlate with high scores on what psychologists term the “dark triad” of personality traits: psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism. A 2014 study also found that all psychopathic traits correlate with conservatism.

There are limitations to the newly published study: It only uses one self-report measure to evaluate psychopathy, and includes more Democrats than Republicans. Of course, there are likely plenty of Republicans who hold conservative views and aren’t psychopathic in the least, and plenty of Democrats who are psychopaths. But the study does provide evidence that, overall, there are slightly more people with psychopathic traits on the right side of the political aisle.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2019), Elen (16th December 2019)

Thanks
    Onya NAP lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th December 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    First vid:

Very old masonic system based on shipping and postal and now banking activities.

We are personally 'docked and harbored' at birth.
    Karen Hudes appears shortly in a clip saying we're property of the Federal Reserve.

The whole system is run by the King of Great Britain. (Isn't Elizabeth a queen?)

We can, of course, never escape, according to this fellow.

Russia, China and Germany are apparently the only countries who are in control.

This is the first five or so minutes. The first vid is about two hours and he uses a white board.

I recall David Wilcock and others discussing this stuff, I don't know how similar the details are.

I don't know if there's anything new here.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th December 2019), Aragorn (16th December 2019), Elen (17th December 2019)

Thanks
    At 15 minutes Karen Hudes appears again and he talks about how the government should have been dissolved, we should have had a Constitutional Convention and written a new Constitution.

This is bat shit crazy. The quickest way for us to lose our rights would be a Constitutional Convention.

I'm sure this fellow has a noble purpose in mind and he needs to be very careful.

(I read your sentence three times and saw KIDS the first two, NAP )

It was bizarre and funny to see Trump speaking to a jewish group talking about Christmas Lights.

I'm sure they're pleased as punch that he's 'won' the 'war on Christmas'.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 16th December 2019 at 10:10.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th December 2019)

Thanks
    All humans are about 99.5% identical. It's the 0.5% that makes us different!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th December 2019), Elen (17th December 2019)

Thanks
    I'm 99.5% sure you're right.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th December 2019)