Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: decisions of the Medieval Church still impact on the West

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Indeed.

Future wise we understand, now, we understand, the past I understand n you n we and not all.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (13th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019), Kathy (13th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    It doesn't matter if it was true or a lie
    doesn't matter for you and for who are under the Veil of ..
    I'm not under It, anymore, anyway.

You did
    I already said no.

you can repeat this a million times, which won't do you any good,
    not for me, not for you, not for anyone, do you want to know why?
    -- because it's not truth, It's not real, have no substance.

I offer any arbitrary point to you wish, so, I want you be Free.
    If you think I'm not Free, maybe you don't know "what does it means".

So, please, try again using a true entry data point. It works !
    Last edited by Border Dog, 13th November 2019 at 08:22.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019), sourcetruth (13th November 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    When I say "we" I'm refering to Humanity, Civilization, Culture, Scholars Narrative, Anyone.
    Me too.

We're all living on this earth (real or simulation ).

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th November 2019), Border Dog (13th November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019), Kathy (13th November 2019), Malisa (14th November 2019), sourcetruth (15th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    [QUOTE=Border Dog;842016542]doesn't matter for you and for who are under the Veil of ..
    I'm not under It, anymore, anyway.

I already said no.

you can repeat this a million times, which won't do you any good,
    not for me, not for you, not for anyone, do you want to know why?
    -- because it's not truth, It's not real, have no substance.

I offer any arbitrary point to you wish, so, I want you be Free.
    If you think I'm not Free, maybe you don't know "what does it means".

So, please, try again using a true entry data point. It works !
    Please don't misuse concepts like that, it doesn't really help when you already avoided the direct point of my reply. It only shows you don't understand the concept and are misusing it

If you don't mind, could you give me an example of a "false entry data point" and explain how it is different from a "true" entry data point?

Being vague, ambiguous or using lots of words where a simple 5 o 6 words sentence would be enough only adds to the wrong impression you are leaving. Obfuscating your statements doesn't show any depth or knowledge or anything but an attempt to leave enough room to run away from the actual points of the conversation

Anyway if this is going to be an ego thing where you have to know better no matter what, and even go far away so as to change the meaning of concepts to support your escape then let's not even try, too tiring and boring to be honest. And i don't care that much anyway

Good trips!

P.S.

I don't remember saying or insinuating you weren't "Free" (whatever that means to you). You brought that up on your own, which usually means you are not so sure and look for confirmation. Somehow something i said triggered this but i don't even want to know. As far as i can tell you just went rambling about something no one asked or even considered before you brought it up
    Last edited by Malisa, 14th November 2019 at 05:19.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Please don't misuse concepts like that, it doesn't really help when you already avoided the direct point of my reply. It only shows you don't understand the concept and are misusing it

If you don't mind, could you give me an example of a "false entry data point" and explain how it is different from a "true" entry data point?
    sorry, but you are trying to blame me about your own misuse of my thoughts.

I said no, and you intend to polarize my point, because you don't want to accept it as a fact, so, you articulate a polarized thought, that Don't Works with me, as I advice.

a true entry data point need to be "real", because what it's no real, cannot be "truly verified" by anyone, so, cannot be "Really Useful" by anyone, except for those who don't care about the truth and accept the illusions as being true

want an example ? -- hit Escape everytime your computer require an Enter, and try to make your computer truly useful as the manufacturer said when sold it for you. Make most of the money you spent this way

sorry, your ilusion about what its truth are under the the Veil of Ilusions, and by this, you think the ilusions its also a truth

the truth can be sweet or bitter, but never be bad
    who tells the truth always end being discovered.

its simple as that, but you cannot understand yet.

please, back to topic -- The influence of Church on the West

PS
    I don't remember saying or insinuating you weren't "Free" (whatever that means to you)
    When you don't respect my No Choice, you try to interfere on my Free Will. You really didn't say it but really tried to make it, but it doesn't work with me, anyway. Try Again .. pehaps, I make a mistake just to please you, who knows ?
    Last edited by Border Dog, 14th November 2019 at 11:48.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2019), sourcetruth (14th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Border Dog View Post
    sorry, but you are trying to blame me about your own misuse of my thoughts.
    Of course LMFAO, i guess it was meant to be, i'll disregard all you say from now on after this reply, what would be the point to answer to someone who is trapped in his own belief that his truth is final? No need to answer, it's obvious what the answer will be :P

I said no, and you intend to polarize my point, because you don't want to accept it as a fact, so, you articulate a polarized thought, that Don't Works with me, as I advice.
    You didn't not even speak about something that made it beyond the glibberish level. So what's a fact for you could mean anything, like saying entry point actually means "puppy ass" and then you go write full sentences where you talk about entry point while to you it means 'puppy ass'. So glibberish in the end except for you because you will tell other people "you don't understand the facts" when your facts are ill conceived

a true entry data point need to be "real", because what it's no real, cannot be "truly verified" by anyone, so, cannot be "Really Useful" by anyone, except for those who don't care about the truth and accept the illusions as being true
    A data entry point is not binary, it is not an object that can be set to true or false. Now, the data that goes through a data entry point can be binary or something else, like an image

You don't have a single, minimal, particular, atomic understanding about what a data entry point is

And i'm laughing about this sentence you wrote now, i'm sorry but it's impossible not to :P

Like i said, don't change the meaning of words to fit whatever concept you have in your mind. If you have fabricated some concept or have some other knowledge you want to share, invent a new word that identifies it. Don't change the meaning or misuse existing concepts that mean a completely different thing!

want an example ? -- hit Escape everytime your computer require an Enter, and try to make your computer truly useful as the manufacturer said when sold it for you. Make most of the money you spent this way
    Didn't i said you should not be obfuscated and vague? And here you are, glibberish again, please have some respect for people who are not playing dumb like you

Like i said "A data entry point is not a binary thing". It can't be, it is not the data itself that goes through. Please don't act ignorant like this, it talks bad about you, and no one else

After your reply above, you just came out as a bitter angry person who can't handle being told they are wrong and don't have any answers.

To me, you are not well prepared and just go on the web "learning" things and repeating them somewhere else, without actual understanding of how things work

Discredited is the word

sorry, your ilusion about what its truth are under the the Veil of Ilusions, and by this, you think the ilusions its also a truth

the truth can be sweet or bitter, but never be bad
    who tells the truth always end being discovered.
    please, back to topic -- The influence of Church on the West
    We were on that topic and i corrected your misunderstanding about something Aianawa said, then you went into the word salad episode and all that nonsense because you could not understand you misinterpreted Aianawa's words

How casual of you to now suddenly require me to go back on topic, when you were the one that lead the thread offtopic with your word salad and your "my truth is final" mistaken ideology

Fairwell guy, you are not wise at all so i shall stop trying to understand your random ramblings

<3

But check this out, the way you acted all across these past comments, is exactly how the Church would act!

You will not accept anything i say or even consider there may be some truth on it, and all my words are being thrown away without consideration. Should i burn because i have some knowledge you can't understand and goes against what you believe so firmly, even when you show no understanding of it at all?
    Last edited by Malisa, 15th November 2019 at 09:01.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Im going to add a couple more things, just to ensure it is perfectly clear

If you want respect, earn it, don’t expect it because you believe you must have it by default. Your word salad is intellectually disrespectful to begin with

Just because you ‘know’ things, don’t assume you understand them, or that you are the only one that does.

You can know a lot of stuff, but you still can fail to really understand it. And I don’t need to write a word salad to give a false impression of wisdom no one can get because I’m on another wisdom level. That’s just pure cringe

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You will not accept anything i say or even consider there may be some truth on it, and all my words are being thrown away without consideration. Should i burn because i have some knowledge you can't understand and goes against what you believe so firmly, even when you show no understanding of it at all?
    you did want to force my acceptance, trying to infringe my Free Will choice.
    I argue as an example of fact that "I Ate a piece of Cake", and nothing more.
    I was not accept the distortion of my thought you want I do .. it's not personal!

YES, I'm firmly convinced (and you can not accept this, saying I don't understand)

I Advice .. I Warn .. You insist .. still Don't Work (and probably never will)

Try Again ! you're welcome ! pehaps I make a mistake to please you once
    Last edited by Border Dog, 15th November 2019 at 12:00.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2019), sourcetruth (15th November 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    If you insist on this, then why don't you make a thread about it?
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 15th November 2019 at 20:39.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th November 2019), Aragorn (15th November 2019), Border Dog (17th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Don't get burn, it makes it easier... to make you see..

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpN1j8R5lZ8

I like when i find beautiful kids