Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Clear Light Seen After Death.

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Gosh what an interesting thread. Death - well I speak here from a first person aspect - and - from an actual perspective of death as an experience. I died in the back of an ambulance. I won't go into details but where I went could only be described as beautiful and peaceful. Would that I could bottle what I experienced and share it with others - what I felt not the state of actual death.

I too have read articles about the theory of 'soul trap' from as far back as around 2006. I had questions as soon as I started reading. I read via magazines and journals and never just rely on a search with any particular search engine - although those types of searches are included whenever I research. I feel - from my perspective that the 'soul trap' theory is based on fear. I feel and think that as sooooooooooooooooo many People are entering the awakened state - that the cabal/illuminati/whatever needed to inject a new type of fear into the already evident chaos.
    That sounds about right. I also had experiences where I was outside my body, though it wasn't quite an NDE to the same extent you experience. Still, it removed my fear of death and I have no doubt whatsoever that we continue to exist even without our physical bodies. On the other hand, every spiritual tradition talks about a hell and I have seen enough during my astral travels to think that something similar, if not quite as horrid as described, probably exists. If anything, that sounds worse than a soul trap.

As for karma - I used to believe but not anymore. What type of God (any God of any religion) would save up past transgressions and then place those slights onto a new born baby. What type of God/Religion would do that? So even though I used to believe in Karma - I now view it as a method of explaining away certain behaviours and actions et cetera.
    I would say that Karma is not the creation of any particular Deity, whether Yahweh, Brahma, Zeus or otherwise. It is simply a natural law of cause and effect, that is often misunderstood. If you do something, whether good or bad, it will have consequences, that can reverberate for a long time and you may not be able to escape self-inflicted misery even in a next life, because it stays with you energetically, as a sort of memory imprint. You basically reap what you sow.

My comments here are not to be viewed as - I am right and everyone else is wrong. I just know what I have learned on my journey through life and speak from my perspective - nothing more and nothing less. I recall speaking to my (then) doctor and mentioned that my Dreamstate had changed since my death experience. Basically I had always dreamed in a very very very vivid manner and sometimes lucidly. I now dream lucidly all the time. Colours, locations, smells absolutely everything I dream appears as though I am completely conscious - even though my physical body is engaged in sleep. I have always loved dreaming and now I love it even more.
    Same here. My dreams are basically like living another life, where I don't remember this current life I'm living, I'm fully immersed in another existence, where I'm still me, but my identity is different. I'm convinced that those aren't just dreams but actual parallel worlds and timelines, where things have turned out differently from me and my higher Self places me in these other lives I'm living, parallel to this one, so that I may learn from them. Some are clearly in the future as well.

Take care everyone - when reading and researching - fear is what holds us back. Take it from me - the light that I saw and experienced was not in anyway a trap. In short - as I hovered I chose to embrace death and stated clearly I could go no further in this life and would return to learn whatever I had missed. I was not coerced or pushed in any way - I chose to return. My perspective is if there is any trap - it is the trap of lies and chaos on this planet. A web that we all travel through everyday - trying to make sense of what is happening and trying to find answers to questions.

Much Respect - Amanda
    Yes, that is so true, thanks for that.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (17th November 2019), Dreamtimer (17th November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019), Wind (17th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I would say that Karma is not the creation of any particular Deity, whether Yahweh, Brahma, Zeus or otherwise. It is simply a natural law of cause and effect, that is often misunderstood. If you do something, whether good or bad, it will have consequences, that can reverberate for a long time and you may not be able to escape self-inflicted misery even in a next life, because it stays with you energetically, as a sort of memory imprint. You basically reap what you sow.
    perfectly .. very well written ..

karma works like an hermetic circle (the Wheel Of Fortune - 10 tarot arcane its one symbol of It)

soul-couscienciousness get Harvest (good and bad) while the Wheel runs, indefinitely, incessantly.

at this point, its recommended to avoid duality (good-bad), to see things just as they are.

maybe worth to post this in thread about Death tarot card - 13 arcane

this comprehension leads to evidence that "soul-counciousness" experience subsequent (maybe simultaneous) lifes, using different vehicles (as bodies), under a Big Dinamic Template (matrix-karma), that also works like an Onion, with many (density) layers "of learning lessons".

other evidence lead by this reasoning, it's that we are multidimensional consciousness beings, able to be sensible and interactive with multi-stimulation, either inner and outer our bodies (I prefer use density instead dimension, but also think don't matter much the word used)
    Last edited by Border Dog, 18th November 2019 at 23:23.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th November 2019), Chris (17th November 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    On the other hand, every spiritual tradition talks about a hell and I have seen enough during my astral travels to think that something similar, if not quite as horrid as described, probably exists.
    Hell is not a place. It's a state of being. Trust me ─ I know what I'm talking about.

I would say that Karma is not the creation of any particular Deity, whether Yahweh, Brahma, Zeus or otherwise. It is simply a natural law of cause and effect, that is often misunderstood. If you do something, whether good or bad, it will have consequences [...]
    In my own experience, I've established as fact that no good deed ever goes unpunished.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (17th November 2019), Chris (17th November 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Hell is not a place. It's a state of being. Trust me ─ I know what I'm talking about.
    In the sense that everything is frequency and vibration, you're right. People put themselves into their own hell, through their state of mind. The shrieks and horrifying visions of the mentally ill are a clear demonstration of that. I also liked the depiction of hell in the movie "What Dreams May Come".

In my own experience, I've established as fact that no good deed ever goes unpunished.
    Could be. I'm not much of a Karma guy. It may be, that Karma only works in negative ways, that is it gets stuck in your energetic system and brings you down, until you learn to get rid of it. My own experience with this would suggest, that it isn't about good deeds, but attitude, frequency and personal power. Those that can tune themselves to resonate in harmony with the universe (or Source, if you like) can make things happen, without trying very hard. These are the people we usually call "lucky". It isn't luck, but a particular mindset, that manifests results.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th November 2019), Border Dog (17th November 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It may be, that Karma only works in negative ways, that is it gets stuck in your energetic system and brings you down, until you learn to get rid of it.
    Yes and No, myfriend, let me tell you about the other side. However I'll use alegories, feel free to ask, because It's not much easy to understand Time (Fate, cronos, Saturn, the Wheel of Karma, the indefinitely, incessantly running cicle)

Karma it's like a Magnetic (matrix) tool, essencialy not good neither bad. The best simple analogy I can offer, Its the importance to navigate on the Tides of Time. One can dodge it using shortcuts, but can't escape the Fate (macroscopically). Karma is commitment, individual and non-transferable.

So, those who paddle Against the Tide, in addition to making a huge effort, may not get much longer. Then, besides being exhausted, have to repeat the same route (again, again and again), until to learn the lesson. In that sense, karma Is evil.

On other hand, who follow the Tides all nature conspires in favor, including karma, so the Wheel of Fortune is the name used by who have found Dharma, that means who live their lifes in harmony with nature (time) "Evolution" (revolution).

Meditate about "Here and Now", who I'm, where I'm and do I go, who I'm with, all these Q/A among others are related to Karma, Fate, and time related issues. Under 3D, we have one timeline to everything-everyone, and under 4D we have past-present-future as you wish, so the creation of our 3D Karma-Time, root from other density, called astral-planes, or psych-planes.

basically, the time creation leads up Memory Functions.
    (one thing leads another, its not easy to learn about)
    Last edited by Border Dog, 18th November 2019 at 01:26.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th November 2019), Chris (18th November 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2019), Elen (19th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Border Dog View Post
    karma works like an hermetic circle (the Wheel Of Fortune - 10 tarot arcane its one symbol of It)

maybe worth to post this in thread about Death tarot card - 13 arcane
    Intended to show here, how this Arcanes are important to understand "Subtil Matters" discussed above, follow more two related excertps from the ancient Emerald tablets, that not by coincidence, are same used in tarot cards (and Kaballah) that only emerge on about XVI century (save mistake)

tablet X -- The Key of Time.

Seek ye and learn that TIME is the secret
    whereby ye may be free of this space.

Know ye, O Thoth, in the beginning
    there and VOID and nothingness,
    a timeless, spaceless, nothingness.
    And into the nothingness came a thought,
    purposeful, all-prevading,
    and It filled the VOID.

Time changes not,
    but all things change in time.
    For time is the force
    that holds events separate,
    each in its own proper place.
    Time is not in motion,
    but ye move through time
    as your consciousness
    moves from one event to another.

Forth I came from out of my body,
    moved in the movements that changed me in time.

Saw I the wheeling of cycles
    like vast circles across the sky.
    Knew I then that all that has being
    is growing to meet yet another being
    in a far-off grouping of space and of time.

Knew I then that in Words are power
    to open the planes that are hidden from man.
    Aye, that even in Words lies hidden the key
    that will open above and below.

tablet XIII - The Keys of Life and Death

Conquerors of Death and Masters of Life.
    Aye, ye shall learn of the flower of Amenti
    the blossom of life that shines in the Halls.
    In Spirit shall ye reach that Halls of Amenti
    and bring back the wisdom that liveth in Light.
    Know ye the gateway to power is secret.
    Know ye the gateway to life is through death.
    Aye, through death but not as ye know death,
    but a death that is life and is fire and is Light.

Desireth thou to know the deep, hidden secret?
    Look in thy heart where the knowledge is bound.
    Know that in thee the secret is hidden,
    the source of all life and the source of all death.

Know ye, O man, that thy form is dual,
    balanced in polarity while formed in its form.
    Know that when fast on thee Death approaches,
    it is only because thy balance is shaken.
    It is only because one pole has been lost.
    althought this is a piece of Art an Philosophy, the principles of an wise knowledge are encoded.

with these two Arcanes above, I think worth to include in this subject more one about the Clear Light, which I'm associating here with a five pointed bright Star, So, the Arcane 5 - The Hierophant

again, any resemblance with sacred texts and/or enlightment matters is no mere coincidence

tablet V - The Dweller of Unal

Mighty in power, ruling the earth-born,
    Lord of the Earth in Atlantis' day.

King of the nations, master of wisdom,
    LIGHT through SUNTAL,
    Keeper of the way,
    dwelt in his TEMPLE,
    the MASTER of UNAL,
    LIGHT of the Earth in Atlantis' day.

Master, HE, from a cycle beyond us,
    living in bodies as one among men.

Not as the earth-born,
    HE from beyond us,
    SUN of a cycle, advanced beyond men.

Far in the past time when Atlantis first grew as a power,
    appeared there one with the KEY of WISDOM,
    showing the way of LIGHT to all.

Showed he to all men the path of attainment,
    way of the Light that flows among men.
    Mastering darkness, leading the MAN-SOUL,
    upward to heights that were One with the Light.

Divided the Kingdoms, HE into sections.

Ten were they, ruled by children of men.

Black, yet not black, but dark like the space-time,
    deep in its heart the ESSENCE of LIGHT.

Swiftly the TEMPLE grew into being,
    moulded and shaped by the WORD of the DWELLER,
    called from the formless into a form.

Formless was HE within his TEMPLE,
    yet was HE formed in the image of men.

Dwelling among them yet not of them,
    strange and far different
    was HE from the children of men.

Chose HE then from among the people,
    THREE who became his gateway.

Choose HE the THREE from the Highest
    to become his links with Atlantis.
    All religions and all sciences connect themselves with one single science, allways hidden from the commom herd, and transmitted from age to age, from iniciate to iniciate, beneath the veil of fables and symbols. It preserves for a world yet to come, the secrets of a world that has passed away (E.Levy)
    Last edited by Border Dog, 21st November 2019 at 06:15.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Chris (21st November 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2019), Elen (22nd November 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    ...that it isn't about good deeds, but attitude, frequency and personal power.
    I can relate to this. Often, if something isn't the right thing for me to do, it won't work out well even though it's the right thing in general. I must trust my instincts because they always know. There are very few absolutes in life. I know something will go wrong if I don't listen to my instincts.

It's not really karma that I'm talking about here, but your phrase applies well.

I've definitely had the experience of good deeds being punished. And I've witnessed bad deeds being punished pretty heavily.

I would also agree that one does not need to go elsewhere to find hell. It's right here. And heaven is as well. Experience on earth can be both heavenly and hellish.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Border Dog (21st November 2019), Elen (22nd November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I can relate to this. Often, if something isn't the right thing for me to do, it won't work out well even though it's the right thing in general. I must trust my instincts because they always know. There are very few absolutes in life. I know something will go wrong if I don't listen to my instincts.
    Yes Dreamtime (yes,yesss,yes), you touch one of the essences of "Body", as vehicles of expression or vehicles of manifestation. The words used don't matters, but the process of Cognition, that ultimately features Consciousness to be aware about the things.

The Body Knows -- this is one of the most valuable wise to learn and practice on a daily basis

while you are "seriously" looking at the things, while you are honestly interested on the facts happening, the Bodies can know what is fact, what its illusion, what is a distortion of facts, because the Energetic Signature can be sensible to several levels of perception simultaneously. So, If one of them doesn't work fine, it's because something is wrong, or may not so good, as to say.

For example, when someone Lie -- the body knows, and this cognition is important to not be fooled by persuasive people, or even those who think is right because they believed in another liar. The Body Knows!

technically speaking out without going into details, we have Physical Body, Energetic Body, Psych Body and Mental Body, so for the purpose of the expression highlighted to make (full) sense, please, always consider It The (whole) Body Knows.

--

This cognition able us to transform negative influences to positive. Not reflecting the negativity, even if it is not originally ours, we do not commit ourselves to the problem, and therefore do not assimilate the (further) karma that the problem causes. So, we reap what we sow !

I intend to speak better on this subject in a timely manner, but I am happy to be able to speak a little in the way I think is the most appropriate to approach (consciously).
    Last edited by Border Dog, 21st November 2019 at 15:17.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (23rd November 2019), Elen (22nd November 2019)