Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvelous mushrooms and mycelia

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts
    Ok, it seems that the picture is fake (should have known), but the info is correct.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021), Aragorn (14th April 2021), Dreamtimer (14th April 2021), Elen (15th April 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th April 2021), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's the mycelium which is so huge. But we cannot see it. I'd like to see some phosphorescent mycelium some day.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021), Aragorn (14th April 2021), Elen (15th April 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th April 2021), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023), Wind (14th April 2021)

Thanks

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2021), Aragorn (15th May 2021), Dreamtimer (15th May 2021), Elen (16th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (14th May 2021), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Mycelium rules! Thanks for this, Wind.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2021), Aragorn (15th May 2021), Elen (16th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (15th May 2021), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023), Wind (15th May 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Mycelium rules! Thanks for this, Wind.
    This stuff is nuts until it hits AI singularity ... oh, then it won't be so cool!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2021), Aragorn (15th May 2021), Dreamtimer (15th May 2021), Elen (16th May 2021), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023), Wind (15th May 2021)

Thanks

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2021), Aragorn (23rd May 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2021), Elen (24th May 2021), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2021), modwiz (9th July 2023), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023)

Senior Member United States Diabolical Boids's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,043 Times in 651 Posts
    So I took the plunge and did the md. The microdose.

A lot of curious observations I didn't expect. Not sure what I expected really. The White Rabbit and a ride on Jefferson Airplane. Which was the first observation because the mushroom communicates with you. Since people started tripping on them in the 60s en masse they adapted themselves in the meantime. The trips are not so intense or end up bad . Also that is mostly relegat4ed to artificial LSD. Bad tips that is.

It's called a mushroom for a reason. It's a space, like a room.

Even though the shroom was in a bar of chocolate I could feel it on my tongue. Stamets documentary says that the mushroom isn't a plant or a person but something in between. It felt like something alive in my mouth and was happy to be there. I couldn't stand the idea of chewing it for that reason so I just swallowed it down.

An MD isn't supposed to be noticeable. You aren't supposed to trip or have visuals. The dose was three pieces of the chocolate bar. Being on the side of caution because people are more likely not to have their facts straight, I took one pc and divided it into thirds. I certainly felt a lot of stuff going on at a third of a piece which was probably about .15 of a gram. I suspected I'd be somewhat sensitive to it. Later I finished the piece and the space I was in intensified. Different shrooms give different effects. This one was relaxing. It's as good as Zanax, but without the side effects or that dead numb feeling. I couldn't get myself worked up into a state of anxiety if I wanted to. No depressive feelings, no intrusive thoughts, the parasite mind is for sure neutralized. You don't feel out of control. Even when weird shit happens. I found like a string trailing along after me. I thought it was something I picked up from emptying the drier so I tried to pull it away. Well it wasn't there. It was there but it wasn't physical, it was a like an energy streamer.

The major take away is that while we imagine all kinds of fairly like nature entities taking care of the earth, mushrooms are the actual curators. Whatever fey and slyphs are sort of trailing along and helping out. And the mushrooms can adapt to clean and fix anything...if we'd use them.

The shroom helps trauma but separating the feeling, the memory and the perception is the best I describe it. So past trauma doesn't affect in the present. I've had to meditate and snooze to get in arms reach of this great intelligence that people call god or the unified field. With the shroom it's just right there.

So very very relaxed but alert. I could easily stay up all night or go right to sleep.

Things are so interesting. Everything is. Not just interesting things but every thing is a object of interest. I spent a good portion of time watching a Cessna arrange itself for a landing and then begin to fly down towards the run way. I was totally spell bound. My jaw was hanging open. I was a second away from drooling. It's like I watched that landing for a half hour and really it could have only been a minute or two. But understand i'm not tripping or high. I'm heightened. I have watched little airplanes come in and out of that little airport my whole life and never really paid much attention.

I heard mushrooms will intensify moods or even elements of yourself. My element is intensity. It's very offensive in our injured world but i have such intense curiosity about how people think and how they came to see the world and why. And clearly they want an open kumbaya world but they don't want to go there. Clearly they want to be paid attention to, everyone is crying for attention but get offended when you give it to them. In this case I could examine everything I wanted to as hard as a I wanted to and absolutely find out what I wanted without curdling or cracking frail egos.

It's extremely difficult for me to speak. It's not like a drunk absence of speech its just that there seems like easier ways of communicating.

And you do. You spend a lot of time in non verbal communication. I watched an absolutely absorbing exchange at a doctor's office between a Latino woman, an American woman, Irish woman, an Italian lady and a southern black lady who didn't make her actual ethnicity known. It was interesting how natural they were with each other. They said such racist things. When the Latino woman admitted her husband had to have ribs boiled before barbequing them the black lady declared no black man would do that. And everyone knew black people had the market on BBQ said the Irish Lady! O my god, so Unwoke. The Latino lady asked the white women why did white people sedate their children for sleep. No one was offended or woke or triggeered. When people are left alone they are so good with each other. So far removed from BLM and Latinx that you could cry. What i noticed is though I didn't say a word, they keep looking over to include me in their conversation and I really couldn't manage anything but a nod and a smile but they acted like I was chattering away with them. So apparently some non verbal communication going on there.

Back at home my daughter kept saying that I was radiating peace energy all over. And that is pretty much the gist of it. I can't believe that these are not used instead of SSRI anti depressants. These just adapt to you the way a drug wouldn't.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diabolical Boids For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th July 2023), Aragorn (9th July 2023), Fred Steeves (9th July 2023), modwiz (9th July 2023), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023), Wind (9th July 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    So very happy for you Dia Bee, very.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2023), modwiz (9th July 2023), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023), Wind (9th July 2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Great story DB.

One of the coolest experiences I ever had was a micro dose as well. A friend from PA came to visit, we each took just 1/2 of a cap, and that was perfect. Took a nice long walk in the woods, I made us a killer meal, had a little fire ceremony after dark, and he even gained a new addition to his animal wheel in the process.

Any more may well have been too much for the occasion.

And, I know what you mean about Xanax. It certainly will "Comfortably Numb" you, but kiss goodbye any psychic aspects of your being as payment to the ferryman...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th July 2023), Aragorn (9th July 2023), Diabolical Boids (10th July 2023), modwiz (9th July 2023), Octopus Garden (9th July 2023), Wind (9th July 2023)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Wow, That sounds just superb, not just what happened but the way you communicated it. I felt I was in the laundromat with you!

We're encouraged by controllers to do too much of this
    Mushrooms want it to stop.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th July 2023), Aragorn (9th July 2023), Diabolical Boids (10th July 2023), Emil El Zapato (10th July 2023), Fred Steeves (9th July 2023), Wind (10th July 2023)