Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    This is your other account, right?

Yes, that is my other account. Do you have an issue with that?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Yes, that is my other account. Do you have an issue with that?
    Not really, just confirming the nastiness and hate within you, that post says so much about the real you LOL :P

I can only imagine what miserable life you must lead, that you feel so much contempt for people, and you had to build an imaginary world where you are perfect and superior/smarter... LMAO

Also, just so you know, Maya is not pronounced as Maia, i guess the Matrix game is only for Amerikan English speakers because that association between Maya and I am doesn't work in any other language. Maya is not an English word by the way, and it doesn't really even work in English because Maya is pronounced like "Mah jah", not "May ah". So ridiculous!

Anyways, you are a fake person, on a fake cult, you lie, have hidden intentions and are a deceitful ugly troll. I don't talk or associate with people like you so i won't be replying anymore. But i can still and probably will play with your fragile ego in other sites if i see you around proselytizing and lying again.

How are those frequencies doing by the way.. LMFAO

Sayonara old man, hope you enjoy your fake Christmas school break. Say hi to your fake imaginary school friends for me, once you return to your imaginary high school

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,170 Times in 11,950 Posts
    Mah jah is a cool name...what language is that?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not really, just confirming the nastiness and hate within you, that post says so much about the real you LOL :P

I can only imagine what miserable life you must lead, that you feel so much contempt for people, and you had to build an imaginary world where you are perfect and superior/smarter... LMAO

Also, just so you know, Maya is not pronounced as Maia, i guess the Matrix game is only for Amerikan English speakers because that association between Maya and I am doesn't work in any other language. Maya is not an English word by the way, and it doesn't really even work in English because Maya is pronounced like "Mah jah", not "May ah". So ridiculous!

Anyways, you are a fake person, on a fake cult, you lie, have hidden intentions and are a deceitful ugly troll. I don't talk or associate with people like you so i won't be replying anymore. But i can still and probably will play with your fragile ego in other sites if i see you around proselytizing and lying again.

Sayonara old man, hope you enjoy your fake Christmas school break. Say hi to your fake imaginary school friends for me, once you return to your imaginary high school

You see, these ad hominem personal attacks are really the most you can say to me.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2019), Aragorn (18th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I think you should ask the "psychology expert", according to them they know all about "the real me"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I believe they reference this concept from India

https://www.britannica.com/topic/maya-Indian-philosophy

"The illusion", as in trying to associate the Matrix with the Maya concept in that in both you are living in a dream or illusionary world. They are trying to somehow use it and pervert it so it gives credence to their cult. They are just misusing it for their nasty ways

Maya is also the name of a Latin American culture that used to exist in Mexico and then down to Central and South America i believe

http://indians.org/articles/maya-indians.html

It is used in Latin America as a girl's name, so it is both an Indian (the country) concept and a Native Latin American girl's name. I'm not 100% sure if this is also a name used on North America (US and Canada) in native tribes but as far as i know, it is not

It is a very cool name, mystical and very pure, i like it much also
    Last edited by Malisa, 18th December 2019 at 05:06.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't need to see more than this poor attempt at being smart to know what kind of person is behind, just look at it

sound these two words out. "Maya" is "I Am" backwards"
    Someone who doesn't understand that other languages exist and that the word Maya is not even an English word and it doesn't follow English rules. Pure absolute ignorance LMAO

Someone's going to get butt hurt by this but whatever, it is the truth and the evidence is right there

Also they don't only find "clues" on dumb movies, also find them on fast food... "Jack in the box" is a message about the Matrix

"Frogs on a slide" means anything to them? No? Should use that pendulum then LOL

How about "snake on an apple", or "train on a tunnel" :P

LMFAO!
    Last edited by Malisa, 18th December 2019 at 04:42.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post

You see, these ad hominem personal attacks are really the most you can say to me.
    I have to agree with sourcetruth here. Malisa, the rules are the same for everyone ─ ad hominems are not allowed here. You're crossing the line, and it is time for you to lay off on the witch hunt.

sourcetruth is not who you suspect he is. You don't have to take my word on that, but there's no need for a Spanish Inquisition here. And I have been slacking on account of my tolerance, but ─ as prompted by another, unrelated thread ─ I do still have the ability to remove people from threads if I need to, and you may all consider it an early New Year's resolution that I'll be making more use of that functionality from here on.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (18th December 2019), sourcetruth (18th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,468 Times in 10,173 Posts
    Are we/members allowed to devalue/put down/riddleque fellow members threads because of our beliefs or theirs ?.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

sourcetruth (18th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have to agree with sourcetruth here. Malisa, the rules are the same for everyone ─ ad hominems are not allowed here. You're crossing the line, and it is time for you to lay off on the witch hunt.

sourcetruth is not who you suspect he is. You don't have to take my word on that, but there's no need for a Spanish Inquisition here. And I have been slacking on account of my tolerance, but ─ as prompted by another, unrelated thread ─ I do still have the ability to remove people from threads if I need to, and you may all consider it an early New Year's resolution that I'll be making more use of that functionality from here on.
    Well i can only speak from my experience with talking to him, and what i have seen. I had asked for his name several times in the past, he refused to give one

He also has lied way too many times for me to consider he is an honest person

You may have some info he gave you, i would not trust it even then, because of the past lies

But whatever, if you feel i am way too much attacking him that's cool, you can lock me out if you feel like so, it won't bother me at all

There's no Spanish inquisition but go read the thread on oom2 so you see how much of a troll he is. Or not as well, it's up to you

And again, there is a fact is keeps deceiving people all around when there's no reason, and that's all i need to know i can't trust this person, for all i know he sent you a picture/video/id of some kid he pay to speak pretending to be "sourcetruth"

Nothing he says can be trusted at all, from my point of view. Sorry but he has lied way too many times

Lock me out if you like, i don't care, i know that guy's a fake and a troll and he's just looking for exposure no matter what

So that's cool, i'm not going to go into other forums b*tching about it like he did when he got unsubscribed from Avalon and came here to bad mouth Bill Ryan lol

I will always speak the truth no matter what, even if i fell out of grace with people

I'll go sleep now so see you later

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Are we/members allowed to devalue/put down/riddleque fellow members threads because of our beliefs or theirs ?.
    I don't do posts based on beliefs but on facts, and the fact is this "person" looks down on everyone as i have shown on the captures i posted here, he think people who don't follow the quartz crystal cult are less than animals.

Everyone can think whatever they want, but nothing speak more than the words of that "person"

Chose your game i guess

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Feelings leave words behind, imagination is lies.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (18th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Remember this post?

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post842016717

It's always that same line "ad hominem" they use, plus the other lame insult lol

As in the post i shared from sourcetruth, they all think everyone else that is not a source player is "low intellect"

This is such a stupid game, and enabling a scammer on a technicality that previously went unobserved is not cool, but whatever

Feelings leave words behind, imagination is lies.
    Yeah, but facts are hard and strong, and if you go see the other threads on other sites, you can find the truth about "sourcetruth", it's all out there, no lies if you look at things from the outside and see their true nature

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Annoys me he lives in your mind rent free, otherwise why do you have hurt feelings from them ?.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th December 2019), sourcetruth (18th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Annoys me he lives in your mind rent free, otherwise why do you have hurt feelings from them ?.
    If i would say, i'm doing this for someone else that may have got hurt by them, then what? There's a reason for everything on this world

I like facts, some people like pretty lies, i can share facts not lies, you guys can find them here if you want to know, if not that's all good as well

http://www.oom2.com/t43156-scammer-a...r-conversation

http://www.oom2.com/t66748-bill-ryan...etruth-failure

Those are 10/15 pages long each, but i rather read and learn the truth that be lying to myself in the name of less effort

I can't take anything but the truth and that makes me a difficult person i know, but oh well. I will always get to the bottom of whatever problem or lie is in front of me, until it spills some truths from within. And i have found tons of lies on this "person" and i like that because i was sure he was lying about lots of things, i like to disassemble things to see how they "tick", this "person" is not unlike any other machine i have break apart in the past, it is a simple thing to figure out
    Last edited by Malisa, 18th December 2019 at 07:53.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post: