Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I dunno...it's weird...it's animal...that's why it disgusts me on more than a few levels...
    That's because you are on the autism spectrum ─ many autistic people have difficulty with intimacy ─ and because of your strict Catholic indoctrination. I know what I'm talking about, because I too have had a strict Catholic indoctrination, and I too am on the autism spectrum.

The difference however is that I overcame the fear of that intimacy by the time I had my first long-lasting romantic relationship ─ actually, a few years before that already. And another thing that held me back was that ominous sword that hung over all of our necks at the time, "If you sleep with a girl, then she'll get pregnant."

So I waited until I found what I thought was the right one. Turned out quickly enough that she wasn't ─ in fact, she was a manipulative sociopath, but that's a whole other story.

Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No, because as I wrote, such entities are short-lived. In fact, poltergeist phenomena only last a few hours. And according to Jewish lore, a golem cannot exist for longer than a few days, after which it decays and falls apart. And that makes sense too, because it doesn't have an actual soul inside of it, and so there is nothing to sustain the complexity associated with the biochemical needs of an organic being.
    But it is still being animated by energy, so even if it is short lived, it demonstrates the validity of the concept of something being animated by energy coming from consciousness. As such, it could be applied to the concept of soulless ones being animated by energy.
    You are once again trying to put a spin on what I explained so that it would fit your narrative. Don't do that. I've already told you that such entities do not and cannot look human.

The Catholic/Manichean view as that all things physical are evil and truth is only to be found in the spiritual realms ─ which of course mere mortals cannot access, and which must therefore be accessed through the mediation of a privileged caste of priests ─ is very, very wrong. It is socio-political deception and manipulation.

If you were not meant to have the ability to fully experience what it means to be human, then you wouldn't have been born as one. Of course, that doesn't mean you should indulge in the abuse of your physical existence ─ drugs, wild sex parties, violence, and whatever else is there ─ because the body is only a tool, and it's how you use it that matters. It's analogous to the fact that guns don't kill people ─ people kill people.

But you are here, in this reality, and it's the only reality of which you can know for certain that it exists and that it is real, because it's what you experience every minute. So embrace your mortality and enjoy your life, instead of depriving and suffocating your body ─ and with it, your brain ─ because of some twisted narrative from a self-professed guru with psychiatric issues who's got a channel on YouTube.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2019), Elen (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Absolutely. For many (if not most) people, sex is just masturbation with the help of somebody else, but if the sex truly becomes making love, then the intimate bond it creates is a very spiritual experience in and of itself, and perhaps the pinnacle of romantic love. The whole becomes greater than the sum of its constituents.

Agreed 100%.
    The key word is "experience", in how it relates to us having the experience.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2019), Elen (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Here's a song for you kid. Listen to this man's words, and may they be an inspiration to you.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2019), Elen (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019), Malisa (27th October 2019), Wind (27th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    You did exactly what I said you would do.
    You won't bother to consider anything that I say, you have already made up your mind.
    Of course i did, you proved all my suspicions to be correct, after i tested you several times

I did ask myself my own questions before, and I have had answers to them, but I also have questions I have not found an answer to yet, but that have possible answers.
    Specifically, i said why didn't you figured out to ask yourself those questions I asked, and you reply with this? Also i have more answers than you do but you cover your ears when i give them to you

You are too confident.
    Of course i am, why shouldn't i be? I stand tall and proud, and know myself and i can know when i'm wrong, and this is not one of those times

Your questioning of me has not shown anything other then that I have an answer to your questions.
    "My Enlighs is so bad that i dont even now what you say'n hear"

You have not displayed one ounce of understanding or knowledge about what i have asked so far, in all the forums we have interacted. And that's a fact

And about that thing that your memory is erased every time you are born...

You don't see the fallacy in that statement you made, right?

Didn't you go into all forums speaking about having "secret knowledge and answers" and now it turns out you have none, because it became a troublesome artifact in your theory

Another troublesome inconsistency in the entire cluster*sex* Source Truth movement you have been promoting and preaching in all available forums on the web

P.S.

1. I'm still waiting for that video of Judy you promised to post
    2. I'm still waiting for you to show the context of the statements you made about your mom and Judy, about who of them are source players and why.

Don't think that because there were several other comments in between the entire issue has been forgotten, that's not how things work, i will never forget and will keep pushing to answer those questions

See source kun, excellence is something i expect of you, but you are free to throw away my words of course, if you find them troublesome
    Last edited by Malisa, 27th October 2019 at 06:13.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey source kun, have you ever felt like this?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl47dyjwehc

And if so, what did you do to take the feeling away and be happy once more?

I know i have done tons of times

Like when i was on first year in middle school. I did not even knew the language well, was terrible at it and people made fun of me, but i was tall and strong and had crazy training that made me very good at sports and kicking b*tches asses all around so they were afraid of me, also i used to look people directly on the eyes and they could not keep up and turned away. That caused people to go around me on the halls and avoid talking to me. I worked on it and a few months later i had lots of friends, then i basically learned to send to sleep my killer instinct and became a more or less normal girl, and i was happy for a long time

Right now i'm kind of in the middle of how i was and how i turned later on. Turns out when something bad happens to a family member that has been caused intentionally or through a crime, all your 'evil crazy murderer trained soldier spirit' self awakes in one instant and you are set back years in progress, at least partially

But anyways, i just wonder if you have felt that way at some point in school, because i did and i totally get it if you do as well
    Last edited by Malisa, 27th October 2019 at 06:32.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th October 2019), Elen (28th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2019), PurpleLama (27th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi Kai,

Did something bad happen to a family member? I do understand what you are saying and I find it to use a very poor euphemism, interesting but I can certainly feel compassionate.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th October 2019), Elen (28th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Hi Kai,

Did something bad happen to a family member? I do understand what you are saying and I find it to use a very poor euphemism, interesting but I can certainly feel compassionate.
    Oh sorry i wasn't very clear and i don't think i have enough time right now to explain in full

Long story short, last February, mi sister got run over by some crazy drunk guy, she died for a bit until the doctors managed to bring her up. She lost motion in half of her body, had tons of broken bones, internal bleeding, a big chunk of her forehead tissue was completely gone and the skull got cracked. She also had her pelvis completely broken and she may not be able to have kids later on due to this. Also this happened in a zone where there's very little traffic while she was going to school on her bike, so it took a while for someone to find her and then even more for the paramedics to get there, she lost a lot of blood and her left leg was so damaged that some of the tissue on her knee had to be removed as it was dead. The bone when through the skin and there was also a possibility her entire leg would have to be removed but the doctors managed to avoid it

This happened last February, and in a few more days she's going into another surgery, she has gotten a lot better since then but we are very well aware she will never be able to go back into her normal life and this woke up something on me that i had sent to sleep some years ago, basically that feeling of hate and destruction, i felt like finding that person and do something to him/her, but we don't know who it was because the person basically pushed through her and dragged her several meters while trying to dislodge her from the truck, she got trapped between the truck and the bike. We only know it was a white truck because when she was able to talk again she told us

But that's it basically, i just felt like doing something to that person and it awoke things in me that i thought were gone, and that feeling i have now can be extremely destructive to myself and people near me :/

In general she went from being one of the most strong and happy/energetic kids i have ever known to lay in a bed all day unable to move and constantly being in risk of dying. And now another surgery and the risks are still there and it makes me go back into that state of resentfulness once more

That's all pretty much

I find it to use a very poor euphemism
    Sorry, it's done and no point in trying to patch the past

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th October 2019), Dreamtimer (28th October 2019), Elen (28th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2019), PurpleLama (28th October 2019), Wind (28th October 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I am so sorry to learn what happened to you and your sister. As you said...it explains your reaction, but doesn't excuse them. Keep on the good work that you've already done! I pray you will succeed.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th October 2019), Dreamtimer (28th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2019), Malisa (28th October 2019), Wind (28th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I am so sorry to learn what happened to you and your sister. As you said...it explains your reaction, but doesn't excuse them. Keep on the good work that you've already done! I pray you will succeed.
    Yes there should never be excuses, i fight that stuff i feel and shut it down. I know how to handle myself and look for help otherwise. Right now i'm working on it again with help, i'm not alone on this <3

What i think i will never do is fear facing my own stuff and reality, i don't run away from it, ever, instead i face it and get hit hard but fight it back and take it under control, been doing this for years now. Ever since i took myself out of drugs and gangs and violence and chose to use my brain for betters things. I'm not willing to let go of this far better life ever

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th October 2019), Dreamtimer (28th October 2019), Elen (29th October 2019), PurpleLama (28th October 2019), Wind (28th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    Of course i did, you proved all my suspicions to be correct, after i tested you several times

Specifically, i said why didn't you figured out to ask yourself those questions I asked, and you reply with this? Also i have more answers than you do but you cover your ears when i give them to you

Of course i am, why shouldn't i be? I stand tall and proud, and know myself and i can know when i'm wrong, and this is not one of those times

"My Enlighs is so bad that i dont even now what you say'n hear"

You have not displayed one ounce of understanding or knowledge about what i have asked so far, in all the forums we have interacted. And that's a fact

And about that thing that your memory is erased every time you are born...

You don't see the fallacy in that statement you made, right?

Didn't you go into all forums speaking about having "secret knowledge and answers" and now it turns out you have none, because it became a troublesome artifact in your theory

Another troublesome inconsistency in the entire cluster*sex* Source Truth movement you have been promoting and preaching in all available forums on the web

P.S.

1. I'm still waiting for that video of Judy you promised to post
    2. I'm still waiting for you to show the context of the statements you made about your mom and Judy, about who of them are source players and why.

Don't think that because there were several other comments in between the entire issue has been forgotten, that's not how things work, i will never forget and will keep pushing to answer those questions

See source kun, excellence is something i expect of you, but you are free to throw away my words of course, if you find them troublesome
    If you really want to discuss the topic of Quartz Crystal, you should do it on the Quartz Crystal thread that I made, because that is the thread that this discussion is for. But because it is locked, you should ask for it to be reopened, since you obviously want to keep discussing the topic.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2019)

Thanks
    That's because you are on the autism spectrum ─ many autistic people have difficulty with intimacy ─ and because of your strict Catholic indoctrination. I know what I'm talking about, because I too have had a strict Catholic indoctrination, and I too am on the autism spectrum.

The difference however is that I overcame the fear of that intimacy by the time I had my first long-lasting romantic relationship ─ actually, a few years before that already. And another thing that held me back was that ominous sword that hung over all of our necks at the time, "If you sleep with a girl, then she'll get pregnant."

So I waited until I found what I thought was the right one. Turned out quickly enough that she wasn't ─ in fact, she was a manipulative sociopath, but that's a whole other story.

I am also on the autistic spectrum, but I have realized that intimacy is just not for me. I don't want to pretend to myself that I want it just because I see others having it. I want to seperate myself from it because I realized that it is not right for me.

I don't agree with the catholics and christians on many things, but I see that they have a point in some of the things that they have talked about, such as not having sex.

Religion is not just belief, it is belief combined with a philosophy, but too often it is only the belief component that is cited when rejecting religion, when the philosophical aspect is not being acknowledged.

Quartz Crystal tells us that religion is part of the matrix programming, and that when we participate in religious practices, black magick attachments are created that drain energy from us.
    All religions have some truth in them, but they have a lot of matrix lies in them as well.

You are once again trying to put a spin on what I explained so that it would fit your narrative. Don't do that. I've already told you that such entities do not and cannot look human.

The Catholic/Manichean view as that all things physical are evil and truth is only to be found in the spiritual realms ─ which of course mere mortals cannot access, and which must therefore be accessed through the mediation of a privileged caste of priests ─ is very, very wrong. It is socio-political deception and manipulation.

If you were not meant to have the ability to fully experience what it means to be human, then you wouldn't have been born as one. Of course, that doesn't mean you should indulge in the abuse of your physical existence ─ drugs, wild sex parties, violence, and whatever else is there ─ because the body is only a tool, and it's how you use it that matters. It's analogous to the fact that guns don't kill people ─ people kill people.

But you are here, in this reality, and it's the only reality of which you can know for certain that it exists and that it is real, because it's what you experience every minute. So embrace your mortality and enjoy your life, instead of depriving and suffocating your body ─ and with it, your brain ─ because of some twisted narrative from a self-professed guru with psychiatric issues who's got a channel on YouTube.
    Quartz Crystal is all about reaching the full potential in your experience, by becoming your own creator. You are giving up these lower frequency experiences for a much greater experience that could be had.

The idea is not that these entities are the soulless human, but that the same mechanism which creates and animates these entities is the same one which animates and creates the soulless humans to act as if they were sentient beings.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 30th October 2019 at 02:05.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Chris (30th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I am also on the autistic spectrum, but I have realized that intimacy is just not for me. I don't want to pretend to myself that I want it just because I see others having it. I want to seperate myself from it because I realized that it is not right for me.

I don't agree with the catholics and christians on many things, but I see that they have a point in some of the things that they have talked about, such as not having sex.
    Sourcetruth, I feel that you have an inkling of the truth there, but you are confused about these things, which, is not surprising, given your age. I was also confused until I was well into my thirties. So, let me try to clear up a few things here. This, btw, isn't about the QC material, I have no interest in that, but since the topic of sex, celibacy and its role in spirituality keep coming up, I feel that I need to address it.

First of all, no religion promotes complete abstinence from sex, for the whole population. That would be madness, since we would simply go extinct, within a generation. They prescribe it to certain people, that are committed to spirituality and often only for a prescribed period of time. For the general population, sex is supposed to take place only within the confines of marriage, but once you're married, you can have at it. In Hinduism, there are more restrictions, since astrological factors are deemed as important in regards to the conception of children.

In Buddhism, monks are supposed to abstain from sex, for a period of time, but then there is Tantra, which actually prescribes it as a tool for spiritual liberation. The key word here is Urdhvareta, which is a yogic and spiritual practice, whereby sexual energies are transmuted to a higher spiritual purpose. Sex is still practiced, quite prolifically and within the confines of Tantric rituals, but no physical orgasm takes place, this is lifted to the spiritual level and instead of expending sexual energies outwards through a physical orgasm, these energies are transmuted at the bottom of the spine, pushed upwards along the spinal column and into the brain, to assist with illumination and achieving spiritual liberation. This is however very different from just abstaining from sex (and physical orgasms), since there is a release of sexual energy, rather than a continuous buildup, but the transmutation allows it to be used for a higher purpose.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th October 2019), Dreamtimer (30th October 2019), Elen (30th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2019), sourcetruth (31st October 2019)

Thanks
    I found out that my ATS thread about Quartz Crystal will remain locked, it is disappointing.

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Sourcetruth, I feel that you have an inkling of the truth there, but you are confused about these things, which, is not surprising, given your age. I was also confused until I was well into my thirties. So, let me try to clear up a few things here. This, btw, isn't about the QC material, I have no interest in that, but since the topic of sex, celibacy and its role in spirituality keep coming up, I feel that I need to address it.

First of all, no religion promotes complete abstinence from sex, for the whole population. That would be madness, since we would simply go extinct, within a generation. They prescribe it to certain people, that are committed to spirituality and often only for a prescribed period of time. For the general population, sex is supposed to take place only within the confines of marriage, but once you're married, you can have at it. In Hinduism, there are more restrictions, since astrological factors are deemed as important in regards to the conception of children.

In Buddhism, monks are supposed to abstain from sex, for a period of time, but then there is Tantra, which actually prescribes it as a tool for spiritual liberation. The key word here is Urdhvareta, which is a yogic and spiritual practice, whereby sexual energies are transmuted to a higher spiritual purpose. Sex is still practiced, quite prolifically and within the confines of Tantric rituals, but no physical orgasm takes place, this is lifted to the spiritual level and instead of expending sexual energies outwards through a physical orgasm, these energies are transmuted at the bottom of the spine, pushed upwards along the spinal column and into the brain, to assist with illumination and achieving spiritual liberation. This is however very different from just abstaining from sex (and physical orgasms), since there is a release of sexual energy, rather than a continuous buildup, but the transmutation allows it to be used for a higher purpose.
    I think that I understand this better now, thank you Chris.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 31st October 2019 at 03:23.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Chris (31st October 2019), Dreamtimer (31st October 2019), Elen (31st October 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you really want to discuss the topic of Quartz Crystal, you should do it on the Quartz Crystal thread that I made, because that is the thread that this discussion is for. But because it is locked, you should ask for it to be reopened, since you obviously want to keep discussing the topic.
    No i don't think i will

It is on the exact state where it belongs, as well as the ATS one, and the other ones in all those other forums where you got banned/locked.

I read your comment about it just a few minutes ago, amazing how you did not figure out that it got locked for the exact same reason your thread here got locked the same. Basically "i don't want to ban you yet but i don't want to hear more of your stuff either, so thread locked forever"

I wasn't trying to discuss anything about QC, i was being very specific about what "you" said, not her. So there is no reason to bring her up at all

Also you again tried to run away from clear, to the point answers. But is not something that wasn't unexpected anyway. And about my last questions, i just love that you don't even seem to know or have any kind of memory of what you said at the time. It's like your mind resets every couple days :P

There is nothing to talk about anymore by now, as you have seen by how this thread also died in a couple days. But this is nothing new! I once told you on ATS, that once we would stop talking the thread would die, and it did for a few days as well as it happened here these past days Is not me, is you, so to speak lmao

I told you why people would not listen to you, but you were so arrogant you insulted me back, so now it is what it is, due to your own actions xixi

You don't understand why yet? I would like to know what your approach in the very near future will be, to share the QC word after all that has gone wrong in every single forum you have tried to gather followers But i can tell you i won't be sitting here waiting for an answer :P

Other than that, all that had to be said and shown, has been said and shown. People moved on, and you should as well, post in other threads, do stuff, go out! :P

Last edited by Malisa, 4th November 2019 at 07:10.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    No i don't think i will

It is on the exact state where it belongs, as well as the ATS one, and the other ones in all those other forums where you got banned/locked.

I read your comment about it just a few minutes ago, amazing how you did not figure out that it got locked for the exact same reason your thread here got locked the same. Basically "i don't want to ban you yet but i don't want to hear more of your stuff either, so thread locked forever"

I wasn't trying to discuss anything about QC, i was being very specific about what "you" said, not her. So there is no reason to bring her up at all

Also you again tried to run away from clear, to the point answers. But is not something that wasn't unexpected anyway. And about my last questions, i just love that you don't even seem to know or have any kind of memory of what you said at the time. It's like your mind resets every couple days :P

There is nothing to talk about anymore by now, as you have seen by how this thread also died in a couple days. But this is nothing new! I once told you on ATS, that once we would stop talking the thread would die, and it did for a few days as well as it happened here these past days Is not me, is you, so to speak lmao

I told you why people would not listen to you, but you were so arrogant you insulted me back, so now it is what it is, due to your own actions xixi

You don't understand why yet? I would like to know what your approach in the very near future will be, to share the QC word after all that has gone wrong in every single forum you have tried to gather followers But i can tell you i won't be sitting here waiting for an answer :P

Other than that, all that had to be said and shown, has been said and shown. People moved on, and you should as well, post in other threads, do stuff, go out! :P

That "state" what happens when someone such as myself presents something that challenges people,

You only think it "belongs" in that state because you disagree with the topic that I prsent. It is not fair for something to be in that "state" just because people like you disagree with it.

I have given you more then enough "answers".

There is actually plenty to talk about, but nothing left to be said against me, what I say, or Quartz Crystal and what she says, which must be what you are talking about.

Who is going to "listen" to me when they already made up their minds when they first see what I present?

I know the real reason why "people" won't listen to me.