Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Lol then what lol. Feelings are very important or soul suckers depending upon pain known and mind. You are blessed and your now not knows them if desired be.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lol then what lol. Feelings are very important or soul suckers depending upon pain known and mind. You are blessed and your now not knows them if desired be.
    I think it more important to not try to re-victimize the victims, like some people try to do

The question would be, after all the evidence, why some people still choses to allow the victimizer more room to talk and find more victims

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th December 2019)

Thanks

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    I believe they reference this concept from India

https://www.britannica.com/topic/maya-Indian-philosophy

"The illusion", as in trying to associate the Matrix with the Maya concept in that in both you are living in a dream or illusionary world. They are trying to somehow use it and pervert it so it gives credence to their cult. They are just misusing it for their nasty ways

Maya is also the name of a Latin American culture that used to exist in Mexico and then down to Central and South America i believe

http://indians.org/articles/maya-indians.html

It is used in Latin America as a girl's name, so it is both an Indian (the country) concept and a Native Latin American girl's name. I'm not 100% sure if this is also a name used on North America (US and Canada) in native tribes but as far as i know, it is not

It is a very cool name, mystical and very pure, i like it much also
    It is completely legitimate to relate how the concept of the matrix is being described to the concept of maya. What amkes you think that you can tell me otherwise?

Are we/members allowed to devalue/put down/riddleque fellow members threads because of our beliefs or theirs ?.
    It should certainly not be acceptable. There shlould always be a certain level of respect, even when two people disagree with one another.

If i would say, i'm doing this for someone else that may have got hurt by them, then what? There's a reason for everything on this world

I like facts, some people like pretty lies, i can share facts not lies, you guys can find them here if you want to know, if not that's all good as well

http://www.oom2.com/t43156-scammer-a...r-conversation

http://www.oom2.com/t66748-bill-ryan...etruth-failure

Those are 10/15 pages long each, but i rather read and learn the truth that be lying to myself in the name of less effort

I can't take anything but the truth and that makes me a difficult person i know, but oh well. I will always get to the bottom of whatever problem or lie is in front of me, until it spills some truths from within. And i have found tons of lies on this "person" and i like that because i was sure he was lying about lots of things, i like to disassemble things to see how they "tick", this "person" is not unlike any other machine i have break apart in the past, it is a simple thing to figure out
    That's fine with me. I invite you all to read those threads, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Remember this post?

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post842016717

It's always that same line "ad hominem" they use, plus the other lame insult lol

As in the post i shared from sourcetruth, they all think everyone else that is not a source player is "low intellect"

This is such a stupid game, and enabling a scammer on a technicality that previously went unobserved is not cool, but whatever

Yeah, but facts are hard and strong, and if you go see the other threads on other sites, you can find the truth about "sourcetruth", it's all out there, no lies if you look at things from the outside and see their true nature
    The use of the term "ad-hominem" in these two instances is completely appropriate in the circumstances.

I don't need to see more than this poor attempt at being smart to know what kind of person is behind, just look at it

Someone who doesn't understand that other languages exist and that the word Maya is not even an English word and it doesn't follow English rules. Pure absolute ignorance LMAO

Someone's going to get butt hurt by this but whatever, it is the truth and the evidence is right there

Also they don't only find "clues" on dumb movies, also find them on fast food... "Jack in the box" is a message about the Matrix

"Frogs on a slide" means anything to them? No? Should use that pendulum then LOL

How about "snake on an apple", or "train on a tunnel" :P

LMFAO!
    You know that wasn't even my post, right? That was a post by someone else in the subreddit.

And the way you insult someone for a simple misunderstanding of language is completely unacceptable to me. You don't even have any respect or appreciation for anything else said in the post.

And yes, there are indeed clues that are all around us.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 18th December 2019 at 18:52.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th December 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have to agree with sourcetruth here. Malisa, the rules are the same for everyone ─ ad hominems are not allowed here. You're crossing the line, and it is time for you to lay off on the witch hunt.

sourcetruth is not who you suspect he is. You don't have to take my word on that, but there's no need for a Spanish Inquisition here. And I have been slacking on account of my tolerance, but ─ as prompted by another, unrelated thread ─ I do still have the ability to remove people from threads if I need to, and you may all consider it an early New Year's resolution that I'll be making more use of that functionality from here on.
    Thank you Aragorn, these ad-hominems do not provide any value to the discuussion whatsoever.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2019), Aragorn (18th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For an ad hominem to occur, there must be a debate going on, then i would try to misdirect from the topic to the person discussing the topic and we would have an ad hominem at that point

There was NO debate going on at the time i said what i think of sourcetruth, we were NOT discussing any topic and so an ad hominem attack can not occur, as the primary requirement is missing (having a debate over some specific topic)

I did not think i should have to explain the obvious fallacy here but here we are and it's frustrating how much lack of judgment went into accepting sourcetruth's dirty tactic

He just wanted to muddy the waters and he got the help he needed to do just that

What i said is not an ad hominem, it is my personal view of the "person" and my explanation as to why i won't be talking to them anymore, again, there was no topic being debated so it is ridiculous to bring up the ad hominem card that he likes to use so much since it is brought up a lot on this forum

I don't even know why i bother with this. He's a scammer and that's all there is to it in the end. And this is again another way it is proven he is a deceitful character, he just played you with that dirty tactic and you fell for it. Do with this whatever you like or want

I did not read any other post since last time i logged off, just came to clarify the obvious, should have done that yesterday but i was already tired of the nonsense

I find it hilarious that he's interacting with you, and you with him, while he internally think you all are soulless and less than humans and looks down on you, as proven by that image where he posted as "I am", that's truly a thing LMAO

Sayonara
    Last edited by Malisa, 18th December 2019 at 23:42.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th December 2019), PurpleLama (18th January 2020)

Thanks
    For an ad hominem to occur, there must be a debate going on, then i would try to misdirect from the topic to the person discussing the topic and we would have an ad hominem at that point

There was NO debate going on at the time i said what i think of sourcetruth, we were NOT discussing any topic and so an ad hominem attack can not occur, as the primary requirement is missing (having a debate over some specific topic)

I did not think i should have to explain the obvious fallacy here but here we are and it's frustrating how much lack of judgment went into accepting sourcetruth's dirty tactic

He just wanted to muddy the waters and he got the help he needed to do just that

What i said is not an ad hominem, it is my personal view of the "person" and my explanation as to why i won't be talking to them anymore, again, there was no topic being debated so it is ridiculous to bring up the ad hominem card that he likes to use so much since it is brought up a lot on this forum

I don't even know why i bother with this. He's a scammer and that's all there is to it in the end. And this is again another way it is proven he is a deceitful character, he just played you with that dirty tactic and you fell for it. Do with this whatever you like or want

I did not read any other post since last time i logged off, just came to clarify the obvious, should have done that yesterday but i was already tired of the nonsense

I find it hilarious that he's interacting with you, and you with him, while he internally think you all are soulless and less than humans and looks down on you, as proven by that image where he posted as "I am", that's truly a thing LMAO

Sayonara
    Just because there is not a debate going on does not give you the right to attack me. Your attacks serve no legitimate purpose in this discussion. Ad hominems are not justified in any discussion, which includes debates, but is not exclusive to only debates.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 19th December 2019 at 00:34.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2019), Aragorn (19th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes blah blah blah

I'll help you be famous as you desperately wished, but unfortunately for you, it will be in backwards way LMAO

Another failed attempt, you're so bad at proselytizing dude. Trying to expand the BS campaign and don't even know where you stand

All of this is happening because you don't understand you just some random guy with narcissist tendencies with a very low and crappy life, you no source player, you are an NPC

That's why you are robotic and continually repeat yourself, you are stuck on a loop you will never escape

But i won't waste my time explaining how, you could not understand. For you it would be "it doesn't look like anything to me"

You are a glitched bot

P.S.

You should ask someone to teach you how the web works, so you don't look so bad and make so many mistakes so often. You are terrible at going around the web with the "sourcetruth" persona, honestly dude lame af, the web have no chill for your stuff and how you act, you don't fit even if you say you are 17, it be like on the park when the hidden cop comes around pretending to be cool and chilled and it looks ridiculous, honestly.
    Last edited by Malisa, 19th December 2019 at 03:13.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yes blah blah blah

I'll help you be famous as you desperately wished, but unfortunately for you, it will be in backwards way LMAO

Another failed attempt, you're so bad at proselytizing dude. Trying to expand the BS campaign and don't even know where you stand

All of this is happening because you don't understand you just some random guy with narcissist tendencies with a very low and crappy life, you no source player, you are an NPC

That's why you are robotic and continually repeat yourself, you are stuck on a loop you will never escape

But i won't waste my time explaining how, you could not understand. For you it would be "it doesn't look like anything to me"

You are a glitched bot

P.S.

You should ask someone to teach you how the web works, so you don't look so bad and make so many mistakes so often. You are terrible at going around the web with the "sourcetruth" persona, honestly dude lame af, the web have no chill for your stuff and how you act, you don't fit even if you say you are 17, it be like on the park when the hidden cop comes around pretending to be cool and chilled and it looks ridiculous, honestly.
    Yeah, okay. I don't ask for or need your advice and opinions, I know myself and that is all that matters.

What is your issue with me, is it that I have a different opinion than you about a topic?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Which is exactly what "sourcetruth" is trying to do here on TOT.

LOL, you are out in the open mister, nothing you say has any effect anymore, you lost more than you are aware of. And just because of bragging and trying to be "smart" when you're not. Hubris and all that stuff requires an actual strong person behind it, not a copycat of sorts

You have zero credibility mister sourcetruth. Even if some people still support you, they will eventually move on as well because you only have lies and deception to offer

Want me to invite RamblerNash here so you both can continue that interesting conversation about Frequencies you ran away from on oom2 forum? He still wanted to talk about it and receive the answers you could not produce in days of silence after he asked. How about that?

As always, anything you said on your reply, is meaningless and forgettable, there is no point discussing it as it is deception only

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Feel the matrix has drawn you both together exceptionalllly well, observed victum, parasite, focus full and opposite to point of no-thing else matters, anger, resentment and that's from what little observed so far, imo you both have the potential to be very very hugely very thankfullll to each other.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th December 2019), Elen (19th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The best thing about dumb people is that they don't know that they know things but they think they are smart and have trouble playing pretend while they think they are winners

Here we can see sourcetruth posting and then "I Am" which is also sourcetruth posting on the same thread as if he was someone else LMAO

Also sourcetruth is a mod on that "Matrix Game of Life" group. So lame!

Deception, lies, dishonesty, fake facts. That's what defines "sourcetruth"
    Last edited by Malisa, 19th December 2019 at 06:32.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Feel the matrix has drawn you both together exceptionalllly well, observed victum, parasite, focus full and opposite to point of no-thing else matters, anger, resentment and that's from what little observed so far, imo you both have the potential to be very very hugely very thankfullll to each other.
    Not really, i have a perfectly healthy life outside that. Showing what the true colors of this guy only takes me about one hour a day or so. Otherwise i don't think about it much and i have lots of good stuff going daily. He on the other hand, spends around 18 hours a day focused entirely on the cult, he's on a personal hell he can't escape from, a continuous cycle he will never escape

I don't need to thank him for anything, i have gone through other people like him in the past and will go through other in the future. Well, if anything, i can thank him for adding to my list of dirty tactics i need to watch out for and how to defeat them :P

Sourcetruth is not the only person in my life that i am taking down, there are others in other areas as well, you just don't know about it. But he doesn't have anything but this ridiculous fake world he created to escape his real life

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th December 2019)

Thanks
    Enjoy your battle, if they run ?, will you need a replacement ?.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Enjoy your battle, if they run ?, will you need a replacement ?.
    Nope, a defeated enemy goes into history, in shame

I keep going through my life, i have so many plans for me, and none of them including mediocrity and getting stuck in what happened at some point while growing up, like this dude does

I'll probably not be around in a year or so, when i'll be completely focused on my work and my family's company as an administrator, i don't look back much.

This is what i'm doing now, i won't be doing this for long though

Anyways, i was listening to a song that i remember a lot from when i was 6 or so and i loved it so much, it brings me warm to my heart. Just learned the guy passed away when i was 1 years old and it made me sad, that guy had so much talent and beautiful voice, so now i'm just making peace with this and trying to feel good and wishing well for him, where ever he may be after all these years. So you see, talent comes around without having to fake it, this guy was amazing, way above.

i'm sad right now, honestly

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFr2SWP1I
    Last edited by Malisa, 19th December 2019 at 07:54.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post: