Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    you missed the obvious, Kai...Maybe Judy is his mother?
    ???

Then when i called you on that and called Judy your mom you got very angry and told me i did not know what i was talking about.
    He also said that he has never met Judy, or talked to her at all
    Last edited by Malisa, 26th October 2019 at 01:02.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No, because without an actual consciousness, the brain will die. Cellular consciousness and organ consciousness are not enough to animate a human being or an animal.

Perhaps a good analogy of thinking about how this works is if you compare the brain to a computer. The computer needs an operating system, because without that, the computer cannot do anything ─ it's just a bunch of circuits and chips, connected to a power supply. The operating system is the software that makes the whole thing work together and gives it purpose.

Translated into the context of the conversation we're having, the operating system is the human spirit ─ that which most people call "soul" or "consciousness", even though they are two different things, and the spirit is the combination of both. Consciousness is the electricity that flows through the computer, and it has to have a certain voltage and a certain wavelength/frequency. The soul (in my own vernacular) is the nature of the operating system ─ Microsoft Windows, or GNU/Linux, or Apple macOS, or something else altogether.

In fact, if we want to be semantically more correct, then the human body is a supercomputer. It's made up of several smaller computers which do specialized things ─ the heart, the stomach, the gut, the kidneys, the spleen, the liver, the pancreas, and so on. And all of those are made up of even smaller units, namely cells. The consciousness of a cell is highly limited. The consciousness of an organ is more encompassing, but still limited. The brain is the controlling node of the supercomputer, requiring an operating system that controls the whole system, albeit through abstraction, because there are certain autonomous parts within the body, and all the brain does is make sure they remain operational for as long as the brain itself functions properly.

Without a spirit to control the brain, its functionality will fall in disarray, and with it, the rest of the body's physiology.

[off-topic]

GNU/Linux, macOS and Windows, alias the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

[/off-topic]
    Would you consider this to apply to animals as well?

Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    Well once again the same boring tactics, deflect and forget, derail and so on. So pointless and useless

"If i showed the whole story"

Well if you clearly know that context you talk about, then why didn't you said "you took it out of context, this is why i said what i said in the correct context"

OR do you want me to post evidence that i'm wrong on your behalf?

This is meaningless, i already told you why i think you do the things you do, it's because you are trapped and it has been explained hundreds of times, you are just trying to derail and gain time. Once Again

Still unable to call me by my name

I already told you this also, several times, you are just piggy backing on someone else's comment to get around what i said

You also said that thing about parents telling their kids sex is wrong. What's the context of that? It doesn't need context, that's what you believe and if you reference parents saying that it's because yours did tell you that

My parents were healthy, so they didn't break my brain and my soul, instead they talked to me properly about all those things and game me enough knowledge so that i could not commit a mistake but also would not be traumatised thinking sex is a sin somehow

You didn't say anything basically, just plain noise and took the chance of picking up something someone else said to deflect and run from a clear explanation

The fact is you said you only knew Judy to be a source player, then you said you only knew one person that was a source player and it was your mom

You can't give straight answers to simple questions and instead ask questions back or derail the conversation. But this has been clear all along

Meh
    How does any of this matter?
    I really could not care less about what you think of me.

If you really think that you know the "why" about me better then I would, then there is really nothing I can say.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 26th October 2019 at 03:02.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post

How does any of this matter?
    I really could not care less about what you think of me.

If you really think that you know the "why" about me better then I would, then there is really nothing I can say.
    No one said "better than you", once again trying to deflect with false statements, it doesn't look good at all for you when you do that source kun

It would be better if you were honest, but you are so conflicted in your statements over time that it made it impossible and then you get angry and say stuff like this

You have spent sooooooo much time trying to discuss the religion with people you consider soulless, than i wonder if you ever have time to live your life (as in, not thinking 100% of the time about Quartz Crystal and Source and the matrix)

But i think i know the answer to that, it comes through in your own words

I never said i knew the "why" better than you, but i do know that if you are really who you say you are, then you are trapped badly and can't see reality and what's happening to you

And once again, you have not addressed anything i questioned before, you just derailed into the "why" which i didn't even comment about, someone else did. Your typical deflection tactic that doesn't even work

That's all

Meh Meh

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Animals, as you refer to them (because humans are also animals by the way) tend to have way more personality and soul than what you call a source player

Just starting by that ridiculous concept of "balance" you play around with, balance to you means running away from your feelings because you can't control them.

So you don't smile, don't have fun, don't interact with people, don't enjoy, don't feel pain, don't anything but stay there like a dumb chair no one is using. And this is based on what you describe as balance, which is "neither here nor there". If you don't go out and meet people and build relationships, then you are not able to get hurt, right? Did you mom also told you that?

Except is the complete opposite of that, you are completely on the loser side! Dull, unable to feel anything, like an animal that only feeds itself because nature tells it to do so, it doesn't know anything about feelings or life or whatever, it just knows to keep itself alive because 'that's how things must be'. That sounds more like an NPC, really

A truly balanced being can handle both the bad and the good stuff all the time, because it has been prepared for it and neither good or bad will change the balance, the knowledge inside keeps things in balance because you can resolve all the issues through knowledge, instead of running away from them with fear (you call it 'balance')

But dude you can't even call a girl by her name, because it seems you are afraid you may acknowledge her existence and then you will probably not be able to handle having feelings (of friendship or other) and then you are unable to be a "source player"

Whoever taught you that is a complete unbalanced person that needs help, and is destroying your chances of happiness

It's like a Carry moment, except on real life

Call me by my name, i'm Masha

Maria Alisa is my name, not "her" and not "kai"

Kai was the name of my grand father by the way, i was told i had the same spirit as he did ever since i understood language, so eventually i was called Masha Kai, then Mashi Kai, then Mashika or Malisa. Now i chose to use his name here, but everyone calls me Mashika or Malisa

Be able to say Masha or Mashika/Malisa, why is that so complicated to you? Why?
    Last edited by Malisa, 26th October 2019 at 07:54.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Animals, as you refer to them (because humans are also animals by the way) tend to have way more personality and soul than what you call a source player

Just starting by that ridiculous concept of "balance" you play around with, balance to you means running away from your feelings because you can't control them.

So you don't smile, don't have fun, don't interact with people, don't enjoy, don't feel pain, don't anything but stay there like a dumb chair no one is using. And this is based on what you describe as balance, which is "neither here nor there". If you don't go out and meet people and build relationships, then you are not able to get hurt, right? Did you mom also told you that?

Except is the complete opposite of that, you are completely on the loser side! Dull, unable to feel anything, like an animal that only feeds itself because nature tells it to do so, it doesn't know anything about feelings or life or whatever, it just knows to keep itself alive because 'that's how things must be'. That sounds more like an NPC, really

A truly balanced being can handle both the bad and the good stuff all the time, because it has been prepared for it and neither good or bad will change the balance, the knowledge inside keeps things in balance because you can resolve all the issues through knowledge, instead of running away from them with fear (you call it 'balance')

But dude you can't even call a girl by her name, because it seems you are afraid you may acknowledge her existence and then you will probably not be able to handle having feelings (of friendship or other) and then you are unable to be a "source player"

Whoever taught you that is a complete unbalanced person that needs help, and is destroying your chances of happiness

It's like a Carry moment, except on real life

Call me by my name, i'm Masha

Maria Alisa is my name, not "her" and not "kai"

Kai was the name of my grand father by the way, i was told i had the same spirit as he did ever since i understood language, so eventually i was called Masha Kai, then Mashi Kai, then Mashika or Malisa. Now i chose to use his name here, but everyone calls me Mashika or Malisa

Be able to say Masha or Mashika/Malisa, why is that so complicated to you? Why?
    Like I said before, I couldn't care less about what you think of me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    No one said "better than you", once again trying to deflect with false statements, it doesn't look good at all for you when you do that source kun

It would be better if you were honest, but you are so conflicted in your statements over time that it made it impossible and then you get angry and say stuff like this

You have spent sooooooo much time trying to discuss the religion with people you consider soulless, than i wonder if you ever have time to live your life (as in, not thinking 100% of the time about Quartz Crystal and Source and the matrix)

But i think i know the answer to that, it comes through in your own words

I never said i knew the "why" better than you, but i do know that if you are really who you say you are, then you are trapped badly and can't see reality and what's happening to you

And once again, you have not addressed anything i questioned before, you just derailed into the "why" which i didn't even comment about, someone else did. Your typical deflection tactic that doesn't even work

That's all

Meh Meh
    I already made it clear that I don't care about what you think of me, so

You don't have to have said "better then me", because it is enough that you act like it.
    You clearly don't know the why.

Don't assume what I know and don't know, alright?
    I think that I am just fine the way that I am, you know.

And you said that I spent so much time, well why do you spend so much time? You keep persisting in wanting to reply to me. You said that you "care about me", but that is not enough of an answer.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 26th October 2019 at 08:22.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

You don't have to have said "better then me", because it is enough that you act like it.

And you said that I spent so much time, well why do you spend so much time? You keep persisting in wanting to reply to me. You said that you "care about me", but that is not enough of an answer.

да да

Meaningless again source kun?

Wasn't you the one that called me arrogant and full of myself and at the same time soulless? Talk about "better then me" XI XI

I did not, but i kept asking things and it all came up clearly over time, you gave me answers i wanted, even if you didn't want to

And you said that I spent so much time, well why do you spend so much time?
    You never read what i write at all? Because i care about you, this is probably like the 15th time i say it clearly like this and you keep asking

You keep persisting in wanting to reply to me. You said that you "care about me", but that is not enough of an answer
    Yes it is, you just run away from it without thinking about it, you just don't want to know, it is all on your side

Everyone can think that, it doesn't mean much. A kid whose father is a serial killer but gets home with nice treats and a special dinner every day still thinks his father is the most wonderful father in the world. And no one can take that away from him. It doesn't mean the father is right in his ways or the kid is going to have a wonderful life forever, or is on the right household

You don't want anyone to know about anything you do or think or feel (because feelings are forbidden on your religion) out of fear of being hurt, it's so obvious

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htobTBlCvUU

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z5aPaDwAkU

Last edited by Malisa, 26th October 2019 at 08:56.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), PurpleLama (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks

See for example, i asked you this some time ago, and you again insulted me and refused to answer, but i'm going to post it here again

If the only person you know that is a source player is your mom, and none of your other family members are, by your own words

Does that means that you father is a soulless person, and your brothers/sisters/cousins/uncles/gd/gm and so on are also soulless?

So tell me then

Your mom had sex with a soulless person and you were born out of that

So, can a soulless person give birth to a source player? How come? He doesn't even exist, he's not real, how did that happen?

What are the mechanism that allow a source player like your mom to have a kid with a soulless person that doesn't really exist?

So you are hybrid in the end?

Are you here to bring balance to the force or something like that?

Please explain (third time i ask)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    See for example, i asked you this some time ago, and you again insulted me and refused to answer, but i'm going to post it here again

If the only person you know that is a source player is your mom, and none of your other family members are, by your own words

Does that means that you father is a soulless person, and your brothers/sisters/cousins/uncles/gd/gm and so on are also soulless?

So tell me then

Your mom had sex with a soulless person and you were born out of that

So, can a soulless person give birth to a source player? How come? He doesn't even exist, he's not real, how did that happen?

What are the mechanism that allow a source player like your mom to have a kid with a soulless person that doesn't really exist?

So you are hybrid in the end?

Are you here to bring balance to the force or something like that?

Please explain (third time i ask)
    What I meant by that was that the only person I am sure is a source player that I personally know would be my mom. I am uncertain about if there are others that I know who are source players, but I know that my mom would be a source player according to Quartz Crystal.

The other family members could be soulless ones, but they don't have to be. It is possible for them not to be.

According to Quartz Crystal, only a source player can give birth to another source player, which is why moms of source players are source players.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What I meant by that was that the only person I am sure is a source player that I personally know would be my mom. I am uncertain about if there are others that I know who are source players, but I know that my mom would be a source player according to Quartz Crystal.
    You realise this doesn't mean anything, do you?

Perception is personal, bias and you could not leave your mom behind. I asked you once, if you were a girl, would you father be the source player? You called me ignorant

The other family members could be soulless ones, but they don't have to be. It is possible for them not to be.
    Why didn't you asked your pendulum, it told you i was soulless because i didn't believe in Judy's words

You were very specific when you said "they are not", remember?

According to Quartz Crystal, only a source player can give birth to another source player, which is why moms of source players are source players.
    Can you link to a video where she said that, specifically?

Also the most obvious and ridiculous thing here is that told me sex was bad, and yet due to sex we have a chance to talk right now.....

I would call that a cluster*sex* in the entire Source Truth theology, but i don't want to get my account banned or retired
    Last edited by Malisa, 26th October 2019 at 09:21.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You realise this doesn't mean anything, do you?

Perception is personal, bias and you could not leave your mom behind. I asked you once, if you were a girl, would you father be the source player? You called me ignorant
    I already made it clear that even a girl would have a mother source player.

Why didn't you asked your pendulum, it told you i was soulless because i didn't believe in Judy's words

You were very specific when you said "they are not", remember?
    I am not taking about if they are or aren't, i am talking about the possibility of it.
    I did not say that they can't be source players. And I didi not say that mine were not for sure.
    I could ask my pendulum but I have not done that yet.

Can you link to a video where she said that, specifically?
    She has a lot of videos, I would have to look through all of them first to find where.

Also the most obvious and ridiculous thing here is that told me sex was bad, and yet due to sex we have a chance to talk right now.....

I would call that a cluster*sex* in the entire Source Truth theology, but i don't want to get my account banned or retired
    It is not about the sex, it is about the orgasm.

I could care less about what you want to call it.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 26th October 2019 at 09:29.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I already made it clear that even a girl would have a mother source player.

I am not taking about if they are or aren't, i am talking about the possibility of it.
    No, that's not an answer to my question, i said IF you were a girl, would your father be the source player

I did not say that they can't be source players. And I didi not say that mine were not for sure.
    I could ask my pendulum but I have not done that yet.
    Why not, you were quick to do that for me in like 20 minutes, yet you didn't ask about your family but said "only source player i know is my mom"

Then how do you know? By what means otherwise? bias? They don't believe just like me?

She has a lot of videos, I would have to look through all of them first to find where.
    You have said you already watched them all, several times

How can't you have a direct knowledge of it if you were talking about it as if you already knew it all about it? See? You again have problems trying to keep the story straight

Also in case you missed it because you never really read all i say

The most obvious and ridiculous thing here is that told me sex was bad, and yet due to sex we have a chance to talk right now.....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You have said you already watched them all, several times

How can't you have a direct knowledge of it if you were talking about it as if you already knew it all about it? See? You again have problems trying to keep the story straight

Also in case you missed it because you never really read all i say
    I have watched them all but I have to look through all of her videos to find where she said it. I know that she said it but I just don't know which specific video she said it.

No, that's not an answer to my question, i said IF you were a girl, would your father be the source player
    The answer is no, they could be one but they don't have to be, I already stated this.

Why not, you were quick to do that for me in like 20 minutes, yet you didn't ask about your family but said "only source player i know is my mom"

Then how do you know? By what means otherwise? bias? They don't believe just like me?
    I meant the only person that I would be sure is a source player would be my mom based on what Quartz Crystal says.

Quartz Crystal doesn't tell you to believe, she tells you that you have to know for yourself.

This is probably what offended you and made you not like me.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 26th October 2019 at 09:39.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have watched them all but I have to look through all of her videos to find where she said it. I know that she said it but I just don't know which specific video she said it.
    Let's see then, but just posting that doesn't make it true, just so you know, and i'm going to take it to pieces and point out every single thing that doesn't make sense, and i hope you know and understand this

The answer is no, they could be one but they don't have to be, I already stated this.
    I asked about you, not other people, but this is a half answer and you didn't look into your own feelings about it, you did not say "what if i was a girl"

You know, there's an exercise in psychology class where you have to lay yourself down on the ground, then someone say be an elephant! and you have to act as one, the other person may say "be a cat" and you turn into a cat, then someone else says be an exited dog! and so you act it

So, act a girl and think like a girl, then see what you think of your life, if you were one, i'm not sure if you can, since you have a very bad issue with girls so far

I meant the only person that I would be sure is a source player would be my mom based on what Quartz Crystal says.
    This doesn't align at all with what you said before, it took you weeks to come up with this? After being asked so many times? But you said you only knew "ONE" and then what does this make out of Judy?

Quartz Crystal doesn't tell you to believe, she tells you that you have to know for yourself.

This is probably what offended you and made you not like me.
    Nope, she says that, but once you are in, you don't have that freedom, as other people have said already, once you are in, you don't have a choice

Would you be able to be a "source player" on your own, if you wanted, and completely segregate from Judy?

IF you did, where would you get all the knowledge you need? Because so far, you cannot stop parroting all she said, there's no mechanism in yourself to learn on your own.

I know this because you keep saying "Quartz Crystal says, and Judy says".

Never, not once, have you said "I think, or i feel, or i know" It's always her through you

I'm not offended, i'm bored. I'm tired of non answers and deflection.

I would like to talk to the human being behind the robot, so to speak

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I did not, but i kept asking things and it all came up clearly over time, you gave me answers i wanted, even if you didn't want to
    You did act like it.

Yes it is, you just run away from it without thinking about it, you just don't want to know, it is all on your side
    This is again an example of how you act like you know better about me then I do.

Why do you care about me?

Everyone can think that, it doesn't mean much. A kid whose father is a serial killer but gets home with nice treats and a special dinner every day still thinks his father is the most wonderful father in the world. And no one can take that away from him. It doesn't mean the father is right in his ways or the kid is going to have a wonderful life forever, or is on the right household

You don't want anyone to know about anything you do or think or feel (because feelings are forbidden on your religion) out of fear of being hurt, it's so obvious
    Well, I do think that, it means much to me.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post: