Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Do we really have to spell it out for you? I think Fred made it perfectly clear...
    I see what he means...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2019), Chris (21st October 2019), Elen (21st October 2019), Emil El Zapato (21st October 2019), Wind (21st October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    What you think you know about me does not have to be correct.

They are from the old school.

Perhaps they do reveal some things about a person but don't take this too far.

It can show how responsible someone is, which can tell you a lot about them as a person.

I will ask you the same question now, have you gotten tardies before?
    So many LOL, yes i did, i was completely out of control back then, i was moved through schools and then i moved to another country so i had a chance to restart my life. I was gopnika and violent, in gangs and so

What happened on ATS was not trolling by the way, it was bullying, but i even told you exactly why it was happening, you just didn't care to read or get it

As far as i can say here, i care about you, but you don't know why or get it. And i don't care if some people think i'm an idiot, i think you have changed lots since we met and i tried to do that and it seems you are better now no matter what other people think

Of course you can reject that, it doesn't matter in the end

P.S.

When i was 14, i got into a big fight with some girl who was like very heavy and strong, you know how i look and it has been always the same and even skinnier before. So she took me down and started hitting me, i was not able to take her off me because she was very heavy, with giant boobs. So at some points her boob went out of the shirt and i saw it flying around, i was getting hit bad so i did the only thing i could, i bit and snapped her nipple out and it went flying away. My mom had to pay about 10,000 dollars to get it replaced and then i had to apologize and move schools. LMFAO!

You know source kun, i have seen someone die before, i was a trainee for a while, in Russia, for a military school. And someone got shot because they invaded and threatened kids. The smell of blood in the air, the sounds a people make when dying and the way their eyes look as life is going away, very desperate for someone to help them out and all that brightness going away, and the fear in their eyes as they see they can't move anymore when trying to reach their hands and then they know they are going to die soon, that's something that tells you things you will never get from a youtube video, but you don't understand that. Seeing that stuff in life and seeing how it happens for real, is not a game

So yeah i'm not like a great kid, or was LOL. But i do care about you source kun, you just don't get me but if you had seen or lived all the stuff i have, you would listen more to me. And about all the other messages on this thread after i left yesterday, i could not care less about them. I tried to be your friend, and my offer to share a netflix account and discuss shows every other week still remains, because i offered you my friendship for real and you basically spit on my face when i did
    Last edited by Malisa, 22nd October 2019 at 07:46.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (22nd October 2019), PurpleLama (22nd October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Now that’s quite a story Kai. There was a guy that was about 4 years older than me when I was a kid. He would always jump on me and literally sit on my head and fart. He kept doing that until one day I chomped down on his buns and i wouldn’t let go. He was literally screaming in pain and I wouldn’t go. He started screaming and begging for me to let go. I did and he never played his funny little game with me again. Take heart. It always gets better.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2019), Dreamtimer (22nd October 2019), Elen (22nd October 2019), Malisa (22nd October 2019), PurpleLama (22nd October 2019), sourcetruth (23rd October 2019)

Thanks
    For New Agers only:

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2019), Aragorn (23rd October 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd October 2019), Elen (23rd October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's my main disagreement with Dawkins. As Aragorn has so eloquently explained, the universe sprang from consciousness. Dawkins doesn't have 'proof'. That's his chink. How do you scientifically demonstrate the consciousness of the universe? I know of no methodology that would satisfy his ilk.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2019), Aragorn (23rd October 2019), Elen (24th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2019), Wind (23rd October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    So many LOL, yes i did, i was completely out of control back then, i was moved through schools and then i moved to another country so i had a chance to restart my life. I was gopnika and violent, in gangs and so

What happened on ATS was not trolling by the way, it was bullying, but i even told you exactly why it was happening, you just didn't care to read or get it

As far as i can say here, i care about you, but you don't know why or get it. And i don't care if some people think i'm an idiot, i think you have changed lots since we met and i tried to do that and it seems you are better now no matter what other people think

Of course you can reject that, it doesn't matter in the end

P.S.

When i was 14, i got into a big fight with some girl who was like very heavy and strong, you know how i look and it has been always the same and even skinnier before. So she took me down and started hitting me, i was not able to take her off me because she was very heavy, with giant boobs. So at some points her boob went out of the shirt and i saw it flying around, i was getting hit bad so i did the only thing i could, i bit and snapped her nipple out and it went flying away. My mom had to pay about 10,000 dollars to get it replaced and then i had to apologize and move schools. LMFAO!

You know source kun, i have seen someone die before, i was a trainee for a while, in Russia, for a military school. And someone got shot because they invaded and threatened kids. The smell of blood in the air, the sounds a people make when dying and the way their eyes look as life is going away, very desperate for someone to help them out and all that brightness going away, and the fear in their eyes as they see they can't move anymore when trying to reach their hands and then they know they are going to die soon, that's something that tells you things you will never get from a youtube video, but you don't understand that. Seeing that stuff in life and seeing how it happens for real, is not a game

So yeah i'm not like a great kid, or was LOL. But i do care about you source kun, you just don't get me but if you had seen or lived all the stuff i have, you would listen more to me. And about all the other messages on this thread after i left yesterday, i could not care less about them. I tried to be your friend, and my offer to share a netflix account and discuss shows every other week still remains, because i offered you my friendship for real and you basically spit on my face when i did
    I am not rejecting that, but I cannot completely accept that yet.

I think that there is a lot you don't understand about me.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 23rd October 2019 at 14:19.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am not rejecting that, but I cannot completely accept that yet.

I think that there is a lot you don't understand about me.
    Oh there's a lot i understand about you. It's more like you don't understand what's happening to you

See this for example

What was that? My parents didn't teach me sex was wrong?

That says way so many things about you, more than you wanted to say

It's not possible for you to see it as you are completely blind about reality around you

You also said you never knew someone who was a source player except Judy, then you said on another comment that the only person you knew who was a source player was your mom. Then when i called you on that and called Judy your mom you got very angry and told me i did not know what i was talking about.

You have issues, that's clear. And i think your family has a lot to do with it, it's so obvious

I told you way before that you were approaching this all wrong and to try to be open among other things

And you called me arrogant and soulless

Didn't here someone that supports you said something about calling other people arrogant? Think i read something about that LMAO :P

Also, that's why sometimes it's good to read all the previous available information before making your mind about some things

But you do yourself source kun, it seems no one cares about talking about the issues anymore, the game is not cool at all. Well it never was but now the open spaces to play it got way too short, as in GLP short

Wasn't going to say anything anymore but you seem to like being mysterious when there's nothing mysterious about you i could not help myself showing another aspect, once more, about all this funny stuff

The problem is that you are trapped between truths and lies and you can't escape, and it bothers me but in the end is your choice, because the solution is very simple. You just leave, except for the stuff you are following leaving means like dying and that's not acceptable to me or anyone else

And why can't you just call me by my name? I'm Masha, every time i asked you to do it you kep saying "her" or not even trying and just replying ignoring my request. What's the deal with that! Why can't you just say "You are wrong Masha" and be done with it, why it's so hard to call a girl by her name? That's yet another issue you never cleared that was very easy to clear

I wonder if we had met in person and i liked you, you would reject me because your religion says you can't approach a girl or have a girlfriend, and that's the most stupid thing ever, very honestly

So.. Spokoinoy Nochi, Source kun
    Last edited by Malisa, 25th October 2019 at 06:55.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2019), PurpleLama (25th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That's my main disagreement with Dawkins. As Aragorn has so eloquently explained, the universe sprang from consciousness. Dawkins doesn't have 'proof'. That's his chink. How do you scientifically demonstrate the consciousness of the universe? I know of no methodology that would satisfy his ilk.
    Dawkins is a poopoohead...

Oh there's a lot i understand about you. It's more like you don't understand what's happening to you

See this for example

It's not possible for you to see it as you are completely blind about reality around you

You also said you never knew someone who was a source player except Judy, then you said on another comment that the only person you knew who was a source player was your mom. Then when i called you on that and called Judy your mom you got very angry and told me i did not know what i was talking about.

You have issues, that's clear. And i think your family has a lot to do with it, it's so obvious

I told you way before that you were approaching this all wrong and to try to be open among other things

Didn't here someone that supports you said something about calling other people arrogant? Think i read something about that LMAO :P

Also, that's why sometimes it's good to read all the previous available information before making your mind about some things

But you do yourself source kun, it seems no one cares about talking about the issues anymore, the game is not cool at all. Well it never was but now the open spaces to play it got way too short, as in GLP short

Wasn't going to say anything anymore but you seem to like being mysterious when there's nothing mysterious about you i could not help myself showing another aspect, once more, about all this funny stuff

The problem is that you are trapped between truths and lies and you can't escape, and it bothers me but in the end is your choice, because the solution is very simple. You just leave, except for the stuff you are following leaving means like dying and that's not acceptable to me or anyone else

And why can't you just call me by my name? I'm Masha, every time i asked you to do it you kep saying "her" or not even trying and just replying ignoring my request. What's the deal with that! Why can't you just say "You are wrong Masha" and be done with it, why it's so hard to call a girl by her name? That's yet another issue you never cleared that was very easy to clear

I wonder if we had met in person and i liked you, you would reject me because your religion says you can't approach a girl or have a girlfriend, and that's the most stupid thing ever, very honestly

Hi Kai,

I know you are just asking ST but have you considered WHY he has assumed the philosophical position that he has. There might be compelling reasons for it. You know how he feels but not of necessity why.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2019), Dreamtimer (25th October 2019), Elen (25th October 2019), sourcetruth (25th October 2019), Wind (25th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    kun - young man, male student. Correct?

Dawkins just has a poopoohead attitude about what he can't scientifically prove or demonstrate. He can't prove the consciousness of the universe. Therefore, for him, it doesn't exist. I think even he should understand that there are real things which can't be proven.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2019), Wind (25th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    He can't prove the consciousness of the universe. Therefore, for him, it doesn't exist.
    I can't even put into words how fallacious way of seeing things that kind of mentality is. "I can't see it, therefore it isn't!"

You can't see radiowaves either, yet they exist and we just happen to know how to tune into them. What else might there exist besides that? It's like a religious belief to think that the brain somehow magically creates consciousness. The brain is just a receiver for consciousness. Don't take my word for it, just see for yourself when your brain stops working or your physical body drops dead.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Elen (25th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I can't even put into words how fallacious way of seeing things that kind of mentality is. "I can't see it, therefore it isn't!"

You can't see radiowaves either, yet they exist and we just happen to know how to tune into them. What else might there exist besides that? It's like a religious belief to think that the brain somehow magically creates consciousness. The brain is just a receiver for consciousness. Don't take my word for it, just see for yourself when your brain stops working or your physical body drops dead.
    If the brain does not create consciousness and is merely a receiver for consciousness, wouldn't that also make it possible that only some brains are acting as receivers for consciousness?

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Hi Kai,

I know you are just asking ST but have you considered WHY he has assumed the philosophical position that he has. There might be compelling reasons for it. You know how he feels but not of necessity why.
    Exactly, this is what I am trying to tell her. She knows the "what" and not the "why".
    I have tried to explain some of the reasoning behind my position, but my reasoning is being ignored and rejected.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2019), Elen (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Thanks

See this for example

Context matters here, if you showed the whole story, it would be more clear.

You know the "what" about me but not the "why".

So, Kai, what does all of this mean about me? Since you have so much confidence that you understand me, then answer this.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 25th October 2019 at 20:27.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post

If the brain does not create consciousness and is merely a receiver for consciousness, wouldn't that also make it possible that only some brains are acting as receivers for consciousness?
    No, because without an actual consciousness, the brain will die. Cellular consciousness and organ consciousness are not enough to animate a human being or an animal.

Perhaps a good analogy of thinking about how this works is if you compare the brain to a computer. The computer needs an operating system, because without that, the computer cannot do anything ─ it's just a bunch of circuits and chips, connected to a power supply. The operating system is the software that makes the whole thing work together and gives it purpose.

Translated into the context of the conversation we're having, the operating system is the human spirit ─ that which most people call "soul" or "consciousness", even though they are two different things, and the spirit is the combination of both. Consciousness is the electricity that flows through the computer, and it has to have a certain voltage and a certain wavelength/frequency. The soul (in my own vernacular) is the nature of the operating system ─ Microsoft Windows, or GNU/Linux, or Apple macOS, or something else altogether.

In fact, if we want to be semantically more correct, then the human body is a supercomputer. It's made up of several smaller computers which do specialized things ─ the heart, the stomach, the gut, the kidneys, the spleen, the liver, the pancreas, and so on. And all of those are made up of even smaller units, namely cells. The consciousness of a cell is highly limited. The consciousness of an organ is more encompassing, but still limited. The brain is the controlling node of the supercomputer, requiring an operating system that controls the whole system, albeit through abstraction, because there are certain autonomous parts within the body, and all the brain does is make sure they remain operational for as long as the brain itself functions properly.

Without a spirit to control the brain, its functionality will fall in disarray, and with it, the rest of the body's physiology.

[off-topic]

GNU/Linux, macOS and Windows, alias the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

[/off-topic]
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Wind (25th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well once again the same boring tactics, deflect and forget, derail and so on. So pointless and useless

Context matters here, if you showed the whole story, it would be more clear.
    "If i showed the whole story"

Well if you clearly know that context you talk about, then why didn't you said "you took it out of context, this is why i said what i said in the correct context"

OR do you want me to post evidence that i'm wrong on your behalf?

You know the "what" about me but not the "why".
    This is meaningless, i already told you why i think you do the things you do, it's because you are trapped and it has been explained hundreds of times, you are just trying to derail and gain time. Once Again

So, Kai, what does all of this mean about me? Since you have so much confidence that you understand me, then answer this.
    Still unable to call me by my name

I already told you this also, several times, you are just piggy backing on someone else's comment to get around what i said

You also said that thing about parents telling their kids sex is wrong. What's the context of that? It doesn't need context, that's what you believe and if you reference parents saying that it's because yours did tell you that

My parents were healthy, so they didn't break my brain and my soul, instead they talked to me properly about all those things and game me enough knowledge so that i could not commit a mistake but also would not be traumatised thinking sex is a sin somehow

You didn't say anything basically, just plain noise and took the chance of picking up something someone else said to deflect and run from a clear explanation

The fact is you said you only knew Judy to be a source player, then you said you only knew one person that was a source player and it was your mom

You can't give straight answers to simple questions and instead ask questions back or derail the conversation. But this has been clear all along

Meh

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), PurpleLama (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    you missed the obvious, Kai...Maybe Judy is his mother?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

PurpleLama (26th October 2019)