Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    So say who i am? Why not say it already?

Same tactic as always, write a vague statement that helps you pretend and deflect, later on come up with the answer after you figure it out and write it as if you had known all along

Why not just admit you don't know and be honest? Your ego can't deal with it, right? It has always been like this

You actually did claim it was original information, when i pointed out that other people had this exact same concept several years before Judy, you called me ignorant, soulless, troll, fake narrative and several other things

Now you come here and say those words, "The concept of soulless ones is not exclusive to Quartz Crystal", as if they were your own

However you never pointed to where you learned that fact, would you mind posting your sources for this statement?

Let's be fair
    I never claimed anywhere else that the concept of soulless ones was exclusive to Quartz Crystal, I claimed that she provided original information in her videos, but that there were concepts that can be found elsewhere, such as the soulless ones concept.

Why don't you reveal yourself, do you expect me to do it for you? I don't have to do it.

Why not just admit that you don't know what I know and don't know? Because you really don't.

When you pointed out I did not call you those things in response to that post, those were responses to other posts.

I do think that we should be fair to each other, but that goes both ways.

Here are some examples of sources that talk about the concept of soulless ones. They have also been called "organic portals".

http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

http://in5d.com/backdrop-people/

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...cportals06.htm

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    I never claimed anywhere else that the concept of soulless ones was exclusive to Quartz Crystal, I claimed that she provided original information in her videos, but that there were concepts that can be found elsewhere, such as the soulless ones concept.
    Didn't you write this on that ATS thread?
    It looks to me that you are simply finding names of people who talk about similar subjects as quartz crystal does and trying to use their names to give some sort of credibility to your accusations that she got this information from them.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...g8#pid24647640

So turns out she did in the end, thanks for the clarification guy

Why don't you reveal yourself, do you expect me to do it for you? I don't have to do it.

Why not just admit that you don't know what I know and don't know? Because you really don't.
    You can't figure it out, i know.

Now your other usual tactic, you won't answer but instead challenge me to give you the answer you can't figure out. We are not on primary school so that doesn't work here, unfortunately

Just wanted to bring up your arrogance for a bit because i know you attempt to hide it and you think of people here in that exact same way as on every other forum, nothing has changed inside you
    Last edited by Malisa, 19th October 2019 at 05:06.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019), PurpleLama (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Didn't you write this on that ATS thread?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...g8#pid24647640

So turns out she did in the end, thanks for the clarification guy

You can't figure it out, i know.

Now your other usual tactic, you won't answer but instead challenge me to give you the answer you can't figure out. We are not on primary school so that doesn't work here, unfortunately

Just wanted to bring up your arrogance for a bit because i know you attempt to hide it and you think of people here in that exact same way as on every other forum, nothing has changed inside you
    That doesn't actually specify the soulless ones concept as being original. That was concerning other information in her videos.

What is wrong with this post that you show? It was a legitimate and reasonable response to you.

Why do you think I am arrogant, is it because you can't get me to back down from my position?
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 19th October 2019 at 08:09.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One of the premises of the Crystal Quartz cult is that you don't need or should want sex, but you seem to have taken it to another level. Specifically saying you don't want anything like a relationship in your life

What do you think of this son?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFq4E9XTueY

Is that just a dumb song or there's something that bothers you about it?

That doesn't actually specify the soulless ones concept as being original. That was concerning other information in her videos.
    Right, let's do that game again.....

What is wrong with this post that you show? It was a legitimate and reasonable response to you.

Why do you think I am arrogant, is it because you can't get me to back down from my position?
    There's nothing much to discuss after that first statement of yours..

It was a legitimate and reasonable response to you.
    Throwing this kind of stuff out there to see if it sticks is not how you prove yourself to be a person who knows what's happening
    Last edited by Malisa, 19th October 2019 at 08:22.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I guess it will take you hours to look in the web or ask someone else what that song means

However all kids i know your age knew in 5 seconds, because it's obvious to them, and funny

I have seen how you react to sex talk or any hint about it before, on other forums when people asked. It's like you are disgusted about it somehow and i feel this is one of the major reasons the entire Quartz Crystal cult has gotten so far into your mind

Turns out one of the major rules in Judy's ruleset is to abandon any form of sex, while you don't want anything like a woman or relationship in your life at all

And this is a completely different aspect of the entire cult thing. That's more personal and the way you expressed yourself about women, like when i called you lady and you went angry saying "who are you calling a lady!" or such right here on this forum , shows a more deeper issue than you can't imagine or understand

Anyway i'll go sleep now, you should as well, you can't possibly spend 18+ hours a day posting and reading forums and thinking about Source Truth non stop. It is not healthy at all for you, or anyone else for that matter

Edited to add, you can just go read https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/ for a bit to see how it's just like a normal thing, nothing to avoid

I mean i turned 20 just 3 years ago Before that, i was just 19! and two years before, i was 17, incredible as it may seem :P
    Last edited by Malisa, 19th October 2019 at 08:59.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    I guess it will take you hours to look in the web or ask someone else what that song means

However all kids i know your age knew in 5 seconds, because it's obvious to them, and funny

I have seen how you react to sex talk or any hint about it before, on other forums when people asked. It's like you are disgusted about it somehow and i feel this is one of the major reasons the entire Quartz Crystal cult has gotten so far into your mind

Turns out one of the major rules in Judy's ruleset is to abandon any form of sex, while you don't want anything like a woman or relationship in your life at all

And this is a completely different aspect of the entire cult thing. That's more personal and the way you expressed yourself about women, like when i called you lady and you went angry saying "who are you calling a lady!" or such right here on this forum , shows a more deeper issue than you can't imagine or understand

Anyway i'll go sleep now, you should as well, you can't possibly spend 18+ hours a day posting and reading forums and thinking about Source Truth non stop. It is not healthy at all for you, or anyone else for that matter

Edited to add, you can just go read https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/ for a bit to see how it's just like a normal thing, nothing to avoid

I mean i turned 20 just 3 years ago Before that, i was just 19! and two years before, i was 17, incredible as it may seem :P
    Why don't you explain what this song means to you? I won't explain it for you, you have to do it yourself.

I don't care too much about that song unless you can explain its significance in the discussion. It is not up to me to explain these things.

Looking at the song, all I will say is that I do not approve with certain themes of the song, and that is exactly why you wanted to present this to me because you know such.

Judy doesn't tell you that you can't have a relationship but she challenges you to analyze that relationship and if it will benefit you, and she wants you to question your motives for that relationship.

She tells you that orgasms will make you loose energy. But she also says "everything is permissible but not all thingd are beneficial". You are allowed to do anything you choose, but your choices have consequences, and she is telling you the consequences of doing certain things such as having orgasms.

My rejection of relationships with women comes from my own understanding of things, it is not just about Quartz Crystal.

And that is not the reason that it got "so far into my mind", the reason is because I am a seeker of truth and knowledge.

Throwing this kind of stuff out there to see if it sticks is not how you prove yourself to be a person who knows what's happening
    You can't actually explain what is wrong with this statement.

If i don't know what is "happening" then why don't you explain it to me?

What I know about is my own understanding of things, I am not one to be concerned with what is "happening".

You are the one who does not understand what is "happening" because you can not form an appropriate response to this statement.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 19th October 2019 at 11:26.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Well, I am certainly always open to hearing about what other sources have to say, there is always something that I can learn from looking at other sources.
    No, you're not, even though you probably think you are. You have provided the evidence for that already, right here at The One Truth. We don't even need to see what you wrote at any of the other forums you've posted your material to, because you've demonstrated it very well right here under our noses.

Below is how you operate ─ and in this particular order...:

• First you ostensibly ignore what is said, and you even exaggerate in your pretense that nothing has been said at all by repeating your original vantage ─ which clearly signifies that you did see the counter-argumentation, but that you rejected it by way of a knee-jerk. It's what you did on account of my rebuttal of the negative things that had been said in the past about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon on the pertinent thread, and it's what you did on account of the discussion of Judy's material and the way you yourself present that material on your Quartz Crystal thread here at The One Truth ─ again: never even mind Project Avalon or Above Top Secret.

• Then you ask other people whether they got their information from themselves or from other sources. You asked me that same question, and I gave you a reply, but this question is only a deflection technique, so as to buy yourself more time.

• Then, after the other vantages ─ i.e. those that do not agree with or contradict your material ─ have been presented and you cannot afford to ignore them anymore, you dismiss out of hand everything that doesn't agree with your belief system ─ the "You are very wrong about [...]", et al.

The above modus operandi is exactly why I say you've been brainwashed. It is the exact same kind of response that one gets when one is trying to have an honest debate with a Jehovah's Witness, or a Mormon, or a fanatic Muslim. Just like you, they have settled their convictions upon that one belief system, and they subconsciously know that they will reject anything that doesn't agree with it, but they still pretend that they're willing to have an honest discussion about the subject when they don't.

And that, my friend, is the biggest problem people have with you, at all of these forums. You're not just bringing something to people's attention. You're not merely positing an idea. You have completely surrendered to this belief system, and you are pontificating and evangelizing, rejecting with prejudice anything that contradicts said belief system while pretending that you're openminded. And that is cult behavior.

Be honest with yourself... if you still can.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019), Wind (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No, you're not, even though you probably think you are. You have provided the evidence for that already, right here at The One Truth. We don't even need to see what you wrote at any of the other forums you've posted your material to, because you've demonstrated it very well right here under our noses.

• First you ostensibly ignore what is said, and you even exaggerate in your pretense that nothing has been said at all by repeating your original vantage ─ which clearly signifies that you did see the counter-argumentation, but that you rejected it by way of a knee-jerk. It's what you did on account of my rebuttal of the negative things that had been said in the past about Bill Ryan and Project Avalon on the pertinent thread, and it's what you did on account of the discussion of Judy's material and the way you yourself present that material on your Quartz Crystal thread here at The One Truth ─ again: never even mind Project Avalon or Above Top Secret.

• Then you ask other people whether they got their information from themselves or from other sources. You asked me that same question, and I gave you a reply, but this question is only a deflection technique, so as to buy yourself more time.

• Then, after the other vantages ─ i.e. those that do not agree with or contradict your material ─ have been presented and you cannot afford to ignore them anymore, you dismiss out of hand everything that doesn't agree with your belief system ─ the "You are very wrong about [...]", et al.

The above modus operandi is exactly why I say you've been brainwashed. It is the exact same kind of response that one gets when one is trying to have an honest debate with a Jehovah's Witness, or a Mormon, or a fanatic Muslim. Just like you, they have settled their convictions upon that one belief system, and they subconsciously know that they will reject anything that doesn't agree with it, but they still pretend that they're willing to have an honest discussion about the subject when they don't.

And that, my friend, is the biggest problem people have with you, at all of these forums. You're not just bringing something to people's attention. You're not positing an idea. You have completely surrendered to this belief system, and you are pontificating and evangelizing, rejecting with prejudice anything that contradicts said belief system while pretending that you're openminded. And that is cult behavior.

You compare my behavior to people such as fanatical muslims, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormons. If you consider me to be have "brainwashed cult behavior", would you also consider them as such, or do you categorize me differently?

There are other terms that you could use to describe my behavior if you think that way about it, but you decided to use one that has a steryotype and a prejudice associated with it ("brainwashed cult member").

I am opening to having a discussion, but in order to do so, the other person must also be willing to do so.

When the other person completely rejects what I am presenting to them, as you clearly stated that you have, then how can there be a discussion, unless both people are willing to discuss their differing perspectives?

In the Quartz Crystal thread you started conpletely rejecting everything that I was saying, you had the one post where you just put up an image of a flag with "BS" on it instead of actually responding to anything I was saying. Then I explained an experience that I had to you and you rejevted it, and then I asked why my experience is not valid but other peoples spiritual experiences are, and the only response from you was that it was "nonsense" because you said so. You already made up your mind about the topic that I presented so you will reject anything I say about it.

You too are guilty of rejecting the counter argumentation by knee jerk, and this makesit apparent.

As for me asking questions to people, this is how I can further the discussion of the topic, because when they share their own understanding of things, they can contribute to the discussion. This is only something that will further the discussion if the other person is willing, and I have tried to ask this to certain individuals who are conflicted with me, so that it can further the discussion

You fail to see that this was meant to further the discussion, because you don't understand me.

Are you not also guilty of having a belief system that makes you reject what I am saying?

My rejection of them is is my response to their rejection of what I present. It looks to you that I am "rejecting" what everyone else is saying when I am really only rejecting their own rejection to what is presented.

You may have considered certain things to "contradict" this, but to my understanding they do not contradict it.

I do reject certain things that others said, but when I do so I have a reason for it, and I don't completely buy into those certain things that were said.

You know, I do have a belief system, but the ideas that I present are agreed with from me because of how I have been able to reason about them through my belief system. My belief system leads me down a path of thinking that these ideas would be a reasonable conclusion of, although the premises of my reasoning you may or may not agree with. The ideas are not only beliefs but the results of beliefs, they are the result of reasoning that originates from premises, and these premises are what I hold belief in.

That is why I agree with the concepts presented by Quartz Crystal, because it makes sense within the context of my reasoning and premises.

I am not holding onto the idea presented, I am holding onto the line of reasoning that I base my assessment of the idea in, which is why I am persistent.

We each have our own belief systems that we use to draw conclusions.

The use of the term "belief" is more ambigimuous in this context, it is more about premises that are held.

Holding onto my line of reasoning does not mean that I am not open to discussion, it means that I see my reasoning as valid and having a valid basis, which is why I hold onto it. I am certainly not closed off to what others have to say, but I do not accept what they have been saying.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019), WantDisclosure (7th November 2019)

Thanks
    A lot of the "rejection" of the ideas that I present are due to the nature of certain ideas. There are certain ideas that bring up controversy and rejection, such as the idea of soulless people and the ideas that you should not eat meat and not have orgasms.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And that, my friend, is the biggest problem people have with you, at all of these forums. You're not just bringing something to people's attention. You're not merely positing an idea. You have completely surrendered to this belief system, and you are pontificating and evangelizing, rejecting with prejudice anything that contradicts said belief system while pretending that you're openminded. And that is cult behavior.

You compare my behavior to people such as fanatical muslims, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Mormons. If you consider me to be have "brainwashed cult behavior", would you also consider them as such, or do you categorize me differently?
    No, I do not categorize those belief systems any differently. The above belief systems, too, are the result of indoctrination and brainwashing ─ and I know very well how the system works, because I was raised a Catholic and I was sent to Catholic schools. I've seen my share of indoctrination.

Just because these belief systems are more widespread and more widely adopted within society than yours doesn't mean that I will think of them as more favorable in any way, shape or form. They are all cultish beliefs to me.

In fact, I will take it one step further. The political partisanship in the United States and the insular world view of US Americans are both also the result of brainwashing ─ through the mainstream media, through popular culture, and through propaganda and indoctrination in the education system. There is no country in the world as obsessed and enamored with itself, its own culture and its internal politics like the United States of America. And the vast majority of US Americans get angry when you tell them that. And it gets even worse if they have allied themselves with either of the two political parties ─ as if there are no other political ideologies than those two, right?

To me, that is a cult too. And a very dangerous one at that, because the USA is also the country with the greatest amount of nuclear weapons in the world, and it has been perpetually at war since 1942.

Note for certain other members here: The above paragraphs are not an invitation to bring US politics into this discussion, as much as some of you people would love that. The above paragraphs are merely intended as an illustration of indoctrination and brainwashing.

There are other terms that you could use to describe my behavior if you think that way about it, but you decided to use one that has a steryotype and a prejudice associated with it ("brainwashed cult member").
    The terms I've used and am using are applicable to the situation, and I have explained to you why that is the case. Please reread my words again.

I am opening to having a discussion, but in order to do so, the other person must also be willing to do so.

When the other person completely rejects what I am presenting to them, as you clearly stated that you have, then how can there be a discussion, unless both people are willing to discuss their differing perspectives?
    In and of itself, that's a fair point to make, but the problem here is that you yourself are not willing to accept others' views on the Quartz Crystal material. And quite frankly, had you not been brainwashed by said material, then you would have seen the validity of our objections to said material ─ and to the woman pontificating said material ─ for yourself.

You even tried dragging Corey Goode into this, and you tried making a martyr out of him. You also rejected out of hand everything we told you about Corey Goode, and I'm quite convinced that you haven't even looked at any of the evidence as pointed out to you.

In the Quartz Crystal thread you started conpletely rejecting everything that I was saying, you had the one post where you just put up an image of a flag with "BS" on it instead of actually responding to anything I was saying.
    Yes, because it is complete hogwash, and just five or ten minutes of serious contemplation should make that clear to anyone ─ unless one has already been indoctrinated and brainwashed.

The claims of this Judy woman are absolutely absurd and based upon the regurgitated narrative from a science-fiction movie, blended with a completely misunderstood interpretation of what the late Dolores Cannon said. And please note that Dolores Cannon was not a medium or a guru-type of any sorts, because she got her information ─ and in the end, it even started confusing her ─ from the people she put under hypnotic regression.

Then I explained an experience that I had to you and you rejevted it, and then I asked why my experience is not valid but other peoples spiritual experiences are, and the only response from you was that it was "nonsense" because you said so. You already made up your mind about the topic that I presented so you will reject anything I say about it.

You too are guilty of rejecting the counter argumentation by knee jerk, and this makesit apparent.
    The experience you described was a textbook hallucination, caused by the deprivation of your brain from things it naturally needs for purely biological reasons, such as sex and the consumption of meat ─ the former more than the latter, because the consumption of meat can be substituted to a certain degree by taking certain food supplements.

As for me asking questions to people, this is how I can further the discussion of the topic, because when they share their own understanding of things, they can contribute to the discussion. This is only something that will further the discussion if the other person is willing, and I have tried to ask this to certain individuals who are conflicted with me, so that it can further the discussion

You fail to see that this was meant to further the discussion, because you don't understand me.
    But you are not here for a discussion, and you know it. You're just not willing to admit it. You are evangelizing, and evangelists are not looking for a discussion. Evangelism only has one goal, and that is to convert the disbelievers ─ or heretics, or infidels, whatever you want to call it ─ into the cult/religion.

Are you not also guilty of having a belief system that makes you reject what I am saying?
    In a universe where everything is by definition subjective through the very concept of Creation, everyone has a belief system, including me. However, there is a difference between belief systems based upon logical reasoning and empirical evidence, and belief systems that are accepted dogmatically.

Yours is a dogmatic belief system, even though you deny that it is so.

My rejection of them is is my response to their rejection of what I present. It looks to you that I am "rejecting" what everyone else is saying when I am really only rejecting their own rejection to what is presented.
    No, that is not true ─ you are being dishonest with yourself, and by consequence, you are also being dishonest with us. Your own behavior contradicts your words.

[...]

Holding onto my line of reasoning does not mean that I am not open to discussion, it means that I see my reasoning as valid and having a valid basis, which is why I hold onto it. I am certainly not closed off to what others have to say, but I do not accept what they have been saying.
    Here's another example of why you are not here for a discussion, but only to evangelize... You spend as many hours a day connecting to The One Truth and staring only at this thread ─ and earlier, at the other threads where you were interacting with the local forum population ─ as other people do on a daytime job. As Kai noted, it's almost as if you never even go to sleep, because when you disconnect your browser from the forum, then you're already back within the hour, or so it seems.

Admit it. And more importantly, admit it to yourself. Because you're doing things that you don't seem to be conscious of. And by the way, that too is a result of the fact that you've been depriving your brain of its quintessential biological needs.

You're not thinking clearly, even though you think that you are. You're not being honest with yourself, even though you think that you are. There is a mental disconnect between your words and your actions. You assume things for true when they are too ridiculous to even consider, and when other people's spiritual experiences ─ without ayahuasca, without psilocybin mushrooms, without marijuana or LSD, and without self-deprivation ─ all agree on the fact that your experiences are unrealistic and delusional.

If you cannot be honest with yourself, then you cannot be honest with anyone else either. And you really aren't capable of being honest with yourself because for one, your brain isn't properly functioning anymore, and two, because you are afraid of yourself, and of anything that would contradict your belief system.

Again, this is textbook cult psychology. And considering that you are this fanatic, I am now asking myself why the hell I still bother trying to explain things to you, when I know that I'm not getting through to you, and that you will either reject anything I say out of hand, or that you will reply to it by denying it and putting some spin on it, or possibly even seek fault in my words and/or my own behavior. Which is exactly what you've been doing at every instance where you and I have been discussing things here, and on the other threads.

You simply won't relent, and you simply won't accept anything that's being said. You must and you shall have the final word. And the final word is that your Judy has everything right, and that you have everything right, and that everyone else is wrong. There is no possible other outcome to this "discussion" for you. And that in turn is what makes this whole discussion moot ─ an exercise in futility. And it is also why you are an evangelist.

Anyway, since there is no point in arguing with you, I am withdrawing from this conversation. Please do not try eliciting any more replies from me, because I've got better things to waste my time and energy on.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019), Wind (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Kai,

that's excellent and this is what I take away. You and ST have opposing styles. ST is young and male, you are young and female. I feel like this is the dynamic as it relates to my experience. Young males and young females are living in two different emotional and psychological worlds. They truly don't understand each other but neither perspectives are inherently 'bad' just very different. The two subspecies don't start to converge to understand one another until mid 30's.

Nap
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2019), sourcetruth (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Sexes, religion, esotericism, athletes, indigenous, and Who Really Knows. All of these categories have proposed diametrically opposed notions of what constitutes personal advantage to vitality. This plays out from within and without oneself, the specific discipline and across disciplines. I wouldn't even try to fight that battle.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2019), sourcetruth (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Anyway, since there is no point in arguing with you, I am withdrawing from this conversation. Please do not try eliciting any more replies from me, because I've got better things to waste my time and energy on.
    Then I will say nothing more, except for one thing. Don't pretend as if you aren't guilty of rejection and having your own belief system, which are the same things that you accuse me of having.
    It's a lot easier to reject someone's viewpoint when you view them as someone who rejects other people's viewpoints.

If you feel that you don't want to reply to me anymore, then don't. It is that simple.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Kai,

that's excellent and this is what I take away. You and ST have opposing styles. ST is young and male, you are young and female. I feel like this is the dynamic as it relates to my experience. Young males and young females are living in two different emotional and psychological worlds. They truly don't understand each other but neither perspectives are inherently 'bad' just very different. The two subspecies don't start to converge to understand one another until mid 30's.

Nap
    There are always 2 sides to every story.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Sexes, religion, esotericism, athletes, indigenous, and Who Really Knows. All of these categories have proposed diametrically opposed notions of what constitutes personal advantage to vitality. This plays out from within and without oneself, the specific discipline and across disciplines. I wouldn't even try to fight that battle.
    It is all about perspective and viewpoint.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 19th October 2019 at 13:20.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Then I will say nothing more, except for one thing. Don't pretend as if you aren't guilty of rejection and having your own belief system, which are the same things that you accuse me of having.
    I don't believe I would have denied that. In fact, I wrote it right up there in post #55, albeit that I also provided a proper context for it ─ which, in your determination and hostility, you have of course conveniently ignored.

You don't seem to realize it, but the more you speak, the more you confirm not only what others have said about you ─ both here and at Project Avalon ─ but also what have so far been my own impressions of you.

If you feel that you don't want to reply to me anymore, then don't. It is that simple.
    Desperate to have the final word, are you? Well, we already knew that, kid. And it doesn't make one iota of difference.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019), Wind (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    I don't believe I would have denied that. In fact, I wrote it right up there in post #55, albeit that I also provided a proper context for it ─ which, in your determination and hostility, you have of course conveniently ignored.

You don't seem to realize it, but the more you speak, the more you confirm not only what others have said about you ─ both here and at Project Avalon ─ but also what have so far been my own impressions of you.

Desperate to have the final word, are you? Well, we already knew that, kid. And it doesn't make one iota of difference.
    But, you want to act as if your belief system is better then mine when it is not. You are reluctant to admit that you also have a belief system which you base your rejection in. I don't deny that your own belief system may have reason, but you are trying to say that your belief system has reason while mine does not. This only shows that you are the one who is fixed in their belief system. I never denied that your belief system may have reason within it, but I did make it clear that I do not accept your belief system as being the basis for your rejection of what I present. I don't reject your belief system, and I don't reject that you may have spiritual knowledge, but I reject how it is used as a basis for rejection of what I have presented.

What have you said that shows that you are not fixated in your own belief system?

The more I speak, the more that what I say can be used to make me look worse in the way that you describe, but this is only when a negative perspective is adopted about me, when there is always a more positive perspective that can be considered. What perspective of me depends on what you choose to see of me, there are always two different sides to a story.0
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 19th October 2019 at 13:50.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post: