Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Aragorn my buddy. You are being a little striderent. No need to call me out on my hypocrisy 😿
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th October 2019), sourcetruth (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Truth be told, if motives are the real question my 1st instinct would be to question the motives of any apparently successful PA denizen. We are not giving source any latitude in navigating our ‘Mogadishu Mile’. Source may or may not be aware that feeding frenzies don’t end until everyone is sated. I could never make it myself because the very act of trying to defend oneself is just more blood in the water. What the hell gives here?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th October 2019), sourcetruth (19th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Truth be told, if motives are the real question my 1st instinct would be to question the motives of any apparently successful PA denizen.
    Does this means that no one words has any validity if they have experienced things before, things that you did not approve of or you dislike because of something happened to you? Do you see people tainted if they were not banned from PA so far?

Like "that person has an account on PA and has not been banned yet, she can't be trusted"

What's an 'apparently successful PA denizen'?

We are not giving source any latitude in navigating our ‘Mogadishu Mile’. Source may or may not be aware that feeding frenzies don’t end until everyone is sated. I could never make it myself because the very act of trying to defend oneself is just more blood in the water. What the hell gives here?
    But.. are people criticizing the sourcetruth persona or the ideas he keeps pushing down everyone's throats?

A bit of both i guess, but only as far as his personality has been completed washed away and replaced by the cult's ideal personality. So in the end no one is bothered by things like his age or where he lives or what music he likes and so on, more like bothered by his words which are not really 'his'. His words are more like the chants of the cult and the constant attempts to preach Quartz Crystal 'truths' that he cannot stop repeating

Other people have asked about this before. If you go open 20+ accounts all over the web, why do you never, ever at least one time reply to or produce anything but Quartz Crystal preaching? Why not post a song here and there, or talk to people about random/daily stuff at all? Why not reach to people unless it is to share the word?

And another thing a lot of people pointed out as well, if he thinks most people are soulless and do not matter at all.. Then why does he keep pushing the Quartz Crystal religion so hard on those same people? And trying to "defend' against them? It doesn't make any sense, or does it?

Why is so important to prove something to the soulless people, who are not even real? This got asked quite a few times before and it's like a completely giant hole in the entire theory that he refuses to discuss. And even if he did discuss it, he would be discussing it with soulless people, who don't matter at all. Talking to a cartoon character on the screen and expecting something valuable to come out of it?

With al respect, you may want to give him an open forum to speak to you and that's cool. You can also go listen directly to Judy as well, or to Dolores Cannon who actually came before with the same concepts that Judy later just "refactored" a bit to distance herself from the previous concepts and authors, but not so much that she would lose control of the story or have to give answers to difficult questions that she doesn't have source material to base her answers on

He went from insulting people as soon as they challenged the theory of Judy and considering them soulless if they did not believe blindly to actually try to talk to people, even if he still considered them soulless. But now who knows. Being enabled to continue like this will probably cause him to regress into that previous state where everyone was an ignorant soulless lesser than insect object he could step on with arrogance

I guess i did not want to give up on him, but i don't have much to say otherwise at this time. I don't like to enable someone who clearly is being manipulated and may even lose his life later on if he keeps being allowed to fall even more into the trap, that's all.

If being a PA member and somehow being accepted there makes me "infected and evil" in your eyes well... Too bad i guess

Last edited by Malisa, 19th October 2019 at 00:32.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), PurpleLama (19th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Aragorn my buddy. You are being a little striderent. No need to call me out on my hypocrisy ������
    I see this as well.

Truth be told, if motives are the real question my 1st instinct would be to question the motives of any apparently successful PA denizen. We are not giving source any latitude in navigating our ‘Mogadishu Mile’. Source may or may not be aware that feeding frenzies don’t end until everyone is sated. I could never make it myself because the very act of trying to defend oneself is just more blood in the water. What the hell gives here?
    You have a very good point here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    None of the above Kai...I'll give you an example right here.

Here is a phrase that I absolutely detest:

"It is what it is!"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

sourcetruth (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Aragorn my buddy. You are being a little striderent. No need to call me out on my hypocrisy ������
    Forgive my ignorance, NotAPretender, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I wasn't even aware that I had called you out on anything at all.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    None of the above Kai...I'll give you an example right here.

Here is a phrase that I absolutely detest:

"It is what it is!"
    Would be nice if you could expand on this a bit more

Truth be told, if motives are the real question my 1st instinct would be to question the motives of any apparently successful PA denizen.
    Apparently something happened that lead you into this road, but i'm not aware what it was. But you seem to be very set on what you think of "successful PA denizens".

I'm not sure how one find themselves into that category

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    Does this means that no one words has any validity if they have experienced things before, things that you did not approve of or you dislike because of something happened to you? Do you see people tainted if they were not banned from PA so far?

Like "that person has an account on PA and has not been banned yet, she can't be trusted"

What's an 'apparently successful PA denizen'?

But.. are people criticizing the sourcetruth persona or the ideas he keeps pushing down everyone's throats?

A bit of both i guess, but only as far as his personality has been completed washed away and replaced by the cult's ideal personality. So in the end no one is bothered by things like his age or where he lives or what music he likes and so on, more like bothered by his words which are not really 'his'. His words are more like the chants of the cult and the constant attempts to preach Quartz Crystal 'truths' that he cannot stop repeating

Other people have asked about this before. If you go open 20+ accounts all over the web, why do you never, ever at least one time reply to or produce anything but Quartz Crystal preaching? Why not post a song here and there, or talk to people about random/daily stuff at all? Why not reach to people unless it is to share the word?

And another thing a lot of people pointed out as well, if he thinks most people are soulless and do not matter at all.. Then why does he keep pushing the Quartz Crystal religion so hard on those same people? And trying to "defend' against them? It doesn't make any sense, or does it?

Why is so important to prove something to the soulless people, who are not even real? This got asked quite a few times before and it's like a completely giant hole in the entire theory that he refuses to discuss. And even if he did discuss it, he would be discussing it with soulless people, who don't matter at all. Talking to a cartoon character on the screen and expecting something valuable to come out of it?

With al respect, you may want to give him an open forum to speak to you and that's cool. You can also go listen directly to Judy as well, or to Dolores Cannon who actually came before with the same concepts that Judy later just "refactored" a bit to distance herself from the previous concepts and authors, but not so much that she would lose control of the story or have to give answers to difficult questions that she doesn't have source material to base her answers on

He went from insulting people as soon as they challenged the theory of Judy and considering them soulless if they did not believe blindly to actually try to talk to people, even if he still considered them soulless. But now who knows. Being enabled to continue like this will probably cause him to regress into that previous state where everyone was an ignorant soulless lesser than insect object he could step on with arrogance

I guess i did not want to give up on him, but i don't have much to say otherwise at this time. I don't like to enable someone who clearly is being manipulated and may even lose his life later on if he keeps being allowed to fall even more into the trap, that's all.

If being a PA member and somehow being accepted there makes me "infected and evil" in your eyes well... Too bad i guess

You know, I will ask you, what is your explanation of me and my behavior?

You can't judge my personality based on the way I act towards a single topic.

This is not about "proving" it to anyone, this is about the discussion that can be had about the topic.

What explanations have you considered of me?

And you keep mentioning Dolores Cannon, but as far as I am aware of, I am not aware of any particular person that you can claim that the ideas you attributed to her can be said to have originated from. It is not like there is a patent on these ideas, these ideas have just been floatibg out there.

As far as me being "manipulated" by Judy, I already had familiarity and acceptance of concepts that she talks about such as the matrix and soulless ones from other sources, I had actually looked through other sources before I ever came across Judy. Judy has taught me new concepts though, such as meat eating and orgasm draining energy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I just don't see the sins being committed in which you have pointed. It really is that simple. I could be horribly wrong, but I want to see it happen, I haven't. There is literally no more to it. Truth is, it seems to me that you can't be all bad but I do question why you are so driven to pursue ST across the great divide between PA and TOT. I know that statement will elicit cries of 'waitaminit' but the divide exists among membership anyway one cares to spin it. Been there, done that.

You asked ST what his 'religious' orientation was BEFORE his cultivation. In honest curiosity, I would ask you that question?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

sourcetruth (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    I just don't see the sins being committed in which you have pointed. It really is that simple. I could be horribly wrong, but I want to see it happen, I haven't. There is literally no more to it. Truth is, it seems to me that you can't be all bad but I do question why you are so driven to pursue ST across the great divide between PA and TOT. I know that statement will elicit cries of 'waitaminit' but the divide exists among membership anyway one cares to spin it. Been there, done that.

You asked ST what his 'religious' orientation was BEFORE his cultivation. In honest curiosity, I would ask you that question?
    I don't see the sins in it either.

I would really like to hear this from Kai is well, what is their gendral attitude towards spirituality and new age thinking and concepts?

Before I saw Quartz Crystal I was looking at new age and spirituality thinking and concepts, and that made me familiar with and agree with wha she said that I was already familiar with.

I don't understand why she is so interested in pursuing me as well, it is as if I and this topic matter to her somehow, which is what doesn't make sense to me. Does she really care so much about me and this topic?
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 19th October 2019 at 01:51.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

I just don't see the sins being committed in which you have pointed. It really is that simple. I could be horribly wrong, but I want to see it happen, I haven't.
    It would be tedious to once again go through all of it

And i tried to show some of it by questioning and expecting some answers that clearly can't never be produced. From someone who acted like he had all the answers and looked down on people in ways that show an extremely nasty level of arrogance. For example he assumed BR was admiring his intellect, but as soon as he acted with the same arrogance he usually displays and got banned from PA, he came here to bad mouth him.

Have you taken some time to go through all sourcetruth's past posts in other forums? Or are you just looking at the current version of him? After he has learned what to avoid saying, not because he doesn't feel or think it but because he knows he will get banned or people will not listen

There's a difference between feeling and pretending to feel of course. I could pretend to have respect for authority and have none, for example with cops, just to prevent getting shot or arrested and that kind of stuff you know? But it doesn't mean i really respect specially if the person is having a power trip

There is literally no more to it. Truth is, it seems to me that you can't be all bad but I do question why you are so driven to pursue ST across the great divide between PA and TOT. I know that statement will elicit cries of 'waitaminit' but the divide exists among membership anyway one cares to spin it. Been there, done that.
    To me whatever happened before between the two forums is of no consequence at all. I care nothing about it, i have not been a member on PA for too long and have posted very little so far. I don't feel special or "successful" in any way, as far as posting on forums goes. It seems pointless to get fixed on which forum is best or who is more popular and so

I was born into an Orthodox family, i never grew to love any of the concepts they were trying to force, i rejected it all at 12 and went to live with my grand father because of that

I've been free to learn and read whatever i want since then, and to first figure out things before believing because it sounds cool or i'm told i'm "different" or "special". And i have been told that way too many times, mostly trying to get my pants off to be honest

I don't have a religion at all, only go through life trying to be spiritual and listening to common sense. I'm not atheist, i just don't follow anyone or any religion that forces the power structure, where you need to have a leader and listen to it and obey or else

There's of course more to it but that's the gist of it

I edited to add the following:

I think it is not very cool or smart to force a separation between forums just based on whatever feelings you have, i don't know if you were banned there or what happened but i feel the me vs you attitude doesn't help this forum to become better, it's actually harming it. And there's no point at all, it doesn't make sense. I can see the value here as well on avalon. It doesn't make any sense to attack or diminish one another because of your personal feelings.

This site stands on its own, and has its own values and purpose, it's very clear there is nothing to compare. And in some ways, you do that (compare)
    Last edited by Malisa, 19th October 2019 at 06:40.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019), PurpleLama (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    It would be tedious to once again go through all of it

And i tried to show some of it by questioning and expecting some answers that clearly can't never be produced. From someone who acted like he had all the answers and looked down on people in ways that show an extremely nasty level of arrogance. For example he assumed BR was admiring his intellect, but as soon as he acted with the same arrogance he usually displays and got banned from PA, he came here to bad mouth him.

Have you taken some time to go through all sourcetruth's past posts in other forums? Or are you just looking at the current version of him? After he has learned what to avoid saying, not because he doesn't feel or think it but because he knows he will get banned or people will not listen

There's a difference between feeling and pretending to feel of course. I could pretend to have respect for authority and have none, for example with cops, just to prevent getting shot or arrested and that kind of stuff you know? But it doesn't mean i really respect specially if the person is having a power trip

To me whatever happened before between the two forums is of no consequence at all. I care nothing about it, i have not been a member on PA for too long and have posted very little so far. I don't feel special or "successful" in any way, as far as posting on forums goes. It seems pointless to get fixed on which forum is best or who is more popular and so

I was born into an Orthodox family, i never grew to love any of the concepts they were trying to force, i rejected it all at 12 and went to live with my grand father because of that

I've been free to learn and read whatever i want since then, and to first figure out things before believing because it sounds cool or i'm told i'm "different" or "special". And i have been told that way too many times, mostly trying to get my pants off to be honest

I don't have a religion at all, only go through life trying to be spiritual and listening to common sense. I'm not atheist, i just don't follow anyone or any religion that forces the power structure, where you need to have a leader and listen to it and obey or else

There's of course more to it but that's the gist of it
    Is there anything specifically that you have been able to figure out for yourself?

I answered you but you were only cobcerned with rejecting my answers.

There is nothing too bad on my previous posts on other forums.

Even if there was, then it does not matter currently, what matters is how I am speaking now, not just in the past.

You still haven't explained why me and this topic matter so much to you that you want to pursue me across forums.

Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    In a few videos some of the concepts around soulless entities (people who are suffering) being here to run scripts (experiences) designed to steal a source player's energy (the feelings of empathy and compassion, any desire to help) really fly in the face of everything I know or even suspect anout the Universe to be true.

Not only would such a dehumanizing outlook deter someone from doing anything to make the world a better place, it requires a person to harden themselves against such feelings, which in my estimation could stand to actively stunt a persons moral and spiritual growth.

That is what I was pointing at, when I used the term, sinister.
    The concept of soulless ones is not exclusive to Quartz Crystal, there are others who have been talking about it.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    That's a very good point, PurpleLama.

I wouldn't say 17 was a boy. 17 is a young man, or young woman. It's an age that can marry in some of our states and join the military (with parental consent). That'll make one an adult right quick.

A quick road to power or spirituality is usually not a good one.

If you can just take the good from the videos, sourcetruth, you'll be OK. But at 17, you don't quite have the mental maturity to do that without great difficulty. No offense, the Executive Director function in the brain isn't fully developed until 25 years.

A good exercise might be to explore some other sources and compare them. Then meditate or contemplate or make a pro/con list. Some kind of exercise to help you absorb the material and its benefit without having to give over your own will.

No other person should command you or tell you what to think or what your spiritual value is. Especially if you've never met them.

(requiring the following of forum rules is appropriate here)
    Well, I am certainly always open to hearing about what other sources have to say, there is always something that I can learn from looking at other sources.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Is there anything specifically that you have been able to figure out for yourself?

I answered you but you were only cobcerned with rejecting my answers.

There is nothing too bad on my previous posts on other forums.

Even if there was, then it does not matter currently, what matters is how I am speaking now, not just in the past.

You still haven't explained why me and this topic matter so much to you that you want to pursue me across forums.

The concept of soulless ones is not exclusive to Quartz Crystal, there are others who have been talking about it.

Well, I am certainly always open to hearing about what other sources have to say, there is always something that I can learn from looking at other sources.
    Deja Vu

And when it happened you refused to listen

"Into still waters with the troubled head
    The cold of sweat.
    The cycles of the waves"

I thought you this
    The concept of soulless ones is not exclusive to Quartz Crystal,

You still don't recognise me? Other people here did immediately after my first post, even if they never talked to me before

I'm just guessing but clearly you did not read their replies on the thread you created.
    Last edited by Malisa, 19th October 2019 at 03:08.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019)

Thanks
    Deja Vu

And when it happened you refused to listen

"Into still waters with the troubled head
    The cold of sweat.
    The cycles of the waves"

I thought you this

You still don't recognise me? Other people here did immediately after my first post, even if they never talked to me before

I'm just guessing but clearly you did not read their replies on the thread you created.
    I never claimed that the concept of soulless ones was exclusive to Quartz Crystal, but I did claim that Quartz Crystal provided original information in her channel.

Of course I recognize you. And of course I read the replies on my thread, how could I not?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    I never claimed that the concept of soulless ones was exclusive to Quartz Crystal, but I did claim that Quartz Crystal provided original information in her channel.

Of course I recognize you. And of course I read the replies on my thread, how could I not?

So say who i am? Why not say it already?

Same tactic as always, write a vague statement that helps you pretend and deflect, later on come up with the answer after you figure it out and write it as if you had known all along

Why not just admit you don't know and be honest? Your ego can't deal with it, right? It has always been like this

You actually did claim it was original information, when i pointed out that other people had this exact same concept several years before Judy, you called me ignorant, soulless, troll, fake narrative and several other things

Now you come here and say those words, "The concept of soulless ones is not exclusive to Quartz Crystal", as if they were your own

However you never pointed to where you learned that fact, would you mind posting your sources for this statement?

Let's be fair

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th October 2019), Elen (19th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (19th October 2019), PurpleLama (19th October 2019)