Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    No, they will label you that because that's how you act, do we need to go again with the screen captures where you do EXACTLY that? Being arrogant, unreasonable and hostile?
    How about the screenshots where I present a reasonable point? Because there are those as well.

And if you want to do so then why don't you show some on this forum? Not any other forum, those are not relevant.

Yes, people don't want to discuss the cult with you, how can you not get that?
    You mean that they are unwilling to engage in a proper discussion with me because they disagree with me?

And no, that's how people get fed up when you keep insulting them but also expecting them to listen to you
    I am not expecting anyone to "listen" to me but I am expecting them to not reject everything that I say or present out of hand.

Most people have a reason to not believe the QC stuff, most have a different reason
    And what would that reason be? Perhaps because they already have beliefs this material contradicts?

But you? You only have one way ahead, believe in QC or you are soulless and ignorant. There is no conversation and nothing to discuss otherwise. That's why you get rejected everywhere by mostly everyone
    My material was rejected before I started to argue for it.
    And there is plenty of conversation and discussion to be had when other people do not focus on trying to argue against me or the material that I present.

You keep making up excuses for your behavior non stop, but have you ever displayed one ounce of understanding of why other people may see things different? Other than because they are soulless?
    Have you or anyome ever displayed one ounce of understanding as to why I see things the way I do?

Your approach to the entire thing is poor and so basic that it doesn't engage people, it gets old very fast because there's not much to discuss if it only ends up in

- Don't eat meat
    - Don't have sex because we are traumatized by it and hate it
    - If you don't believe you are soulless

That's all there is to it, if someone fails in any one of those or rejects your preaching of it, then you insult them
    You keep saying that I "insult" them whenever they disagree with them and that is simply not true. Nowhere on this forum have I insulted you or anyone else for not agreeing with me.

That's all there is to it, again. No one will ever let themselves get preached by you, and there is no discussion at any level unless they confirm your belief and let themselves be told your "truths" as final truths

It's so boring, who wants to sign up for that? Apparently not many. So stop blaming every single person on the planet for your poor approach to your preaching efforts
    I am not preaching, I am advocating for a position. This is different from preaching because I am discussing and explaining my position and why I hold my position.

When people disagree with me, I am explaining to them my position and the reason and thinking behind it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Only if you are arrogant, unreasonable and hostile. And you check the box on all three of those properties.
    According to those who disagree with me.
    That's a narcissistic (and pretty solipsistic) explanation, and a strawman at that. Everyone thinks you're arrogant because everyone disagrees with you ─ at least, according to you ─ and only you hold the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Am I not someone who has a reason for thinking the way he does?
    Another strawman argument. Everyone has a reason for thinking the way they do. But that doesn't mean that it would be a valid reason.

What if I told you that listening is a two-way street?
    Yet another strawman. We've listened, and we don't agree. And we told you why, too. But you didn't listen, because you won't relent until you've convinced us all that a psychotic woman on YouTube has all the answers and that all our own experiences, our introspection and our analyses are false. Because you say so. And you say so because Judy says so. Right.

Dude, I give up, okay? Trying to talk sense into you is an absolute waste of time for every interlocutor foolish enough to still want to try, and I'm personally enjoying this little exchange as much as I enjoy scraping my face with coarse-grain sandpaper. As I said on the QC thread, I'd make more progress on a roundabout pulled by a tortoise.

I will give you a warning, though ─ and you may consider it an official one if you wish... Keep it up, and your membership here is going to be just as short-lived as it has been at all the other forums you've been at. Not because of your material, but because of your abrasive and intransigent demeanor.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th December 2019), Border Dog (7th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), Malisa (7th November 2019), PurpleLama (9th November 2019), Wind (7th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am not expecting anyone to "listen" to me but I am expecting them to not reject everything that I say or present out of hand.
    I am new here, I am not aware of the preceding facts, but what you intend (with this phrase) is to prevail without (honest) discussion of whatever you have said.

You should be grateful for any criticism to strengthen your points, but if you can't do that, may be because your points are weak and you may don't want to be led to recognize this on itself. You probably wish to be proud of your fragile points, ignoring what others "really" think and feel about it.

So, be careful what you wish for -- You may be wanting to be deceived as well as deceiving yourself, while think you are on the path of something you believe it's a reliable truth.
    Last edited by Border Dog, 7th November 2019 at 15:20.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Border Dog For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th December 2019), Aragorn (7th November 2019), Dreamtimer (13th November 2019), Malisa (7th November 2019), Wind (7th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Hi Guys, an update on this

On www.oom2.com, user RamblerNash has uncovered the fraud of SourceTruth

And yes as most people thought, there was no 17 year old dude

Full Details Here

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Empty Re: SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

Short snippet:

SourceTruth created a facebook group at the same time he started promoting QC last September, he mentioned it before but never posted a link to it. A few days ago after RamblerNash completely took down some of the concepts of QC, SourceTruth was forced to stop posting on oom2.com since he was unable to follow through with the conversation, but he went into Reddit and made a post where he listed a blog he created, a discord server and the facebook group he mentioned before

Long story short, the facebook group has all the info of who created the group, date it got created + other stuff all public, so from there the group creator turns out to be some guy in his 40's or something, named Steven Wilson

When confronted with the evidence, all SourceTruth said was

Ramblernash, all I have to say is:
    So what?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th December 2019), Aragorn (16th December 2019), Elen (16th December 2019), Wind (17th December 2019)

Thanks
    I won't clarify on whether the guy in the facebook profile is actually my real life identity, I will just let you decide for yourself if it is.

Now I have been banned from yet another website... Because of "this"

http://www.oom2.com/t67230-warning-s...-banned#145108

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th December 2019), Aragorn (16th December 2019)

Thanks
    I am in this guys video! I am the "ender" youtube account that he talks about in the video.

https://youtu.be/j-WQqoJXKuw

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-WQqoJXKuw
    Last edited by Aragorn, 16th December 2019 at 10:23. Reason: fixed your YouTube link

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th December 2019)

Thanks
    Now, there is some interesting synchronicity in all of this

Yesterday I went to the movie theaters to watch a movie called Jumangi: The Next Level, which is the second edition of a movie about kids who get trapped in a "video game" much like we get trapped in the matrix. It has many Matrix clues, source truth information hidden in the details.

There is some more synchronicity to show when we use Gematria.
    Now, this takes using the gematria calculator at http://gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php

In the primes cipher, "ban sourcetruth" = 607.
    And, 607 = 111th prime.
    This shows a hidden 111 connection to this "scripted" event.l

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I won't clarify on whether the guy in the facebook profile is actually my real life identity, I will just let you decide for yourself if it is.
    You don't owe it to any other member of this forum to reveal your true identity ─ whether they are trying to goad you into doing so or not. However, the staff of The One Truth would very much appreciate it if you were honest with us about your identity.

You may do so by way of a private message to any of the staff members, and I promise you that we'll treat anything you tell us with confidentiality.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th December 2019), sourcetruth (16th December 2019), Wind (17th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    What I find intriguing about this (actually, not intriguing more weird actually) how some people try so hard to make life a video game. What drives that? A desire for fun, paranoia, schizotypal personality disorder, cultish indoctrination. In the above posts Jumangi is mentioned. I wonder if some are so far removed from the simple truth of reality that they look for clues to explain the completely misunderstood concept of a 'holographic cosmos'. I don't know, but it is nothing more than a dog chasing its tail. There is no resolution to the conundrum. If one doesn't have a more productive way to conduct life then so be it I reckon, but it's life in a box with not even a window to glimpse the panorama about it.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th December 2019), sourcetruth (16th December 2019), Wind (17th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Now I have been banned from yet another website... Because of "this"

http://www.oom2.com/t67230-warning-s...-banned#145108
    Nobody cares if that's you or not, but that it shows how deceitful you are

Also you just playing with people and forums to gain free publicity for your cult, you have no shame

Nothing you say can't be trusted, at all

Why did you get banned for? LOL

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    What I find intriguing about this (actually, not intriguing more weird actually) how some people try so hard to make life a video game.
    Yeah, why try when you already are in one.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th December 2019), Elen (17th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th December 2019), sourcetruth (17th December 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    Nobody cares if that's you or not, but that it shows how deceitful you are

Also you just playing with people and forums to gain free publicity for your cult, you have no shame

Nothing you say can't be trusted, at all

Why did you get banned for? LOL
    You are right, nobody cares about it except for you, who feels the need to talk about it.

It does not make sense why you would have such an issue with me that you have to follow me everywhere I go. Why do you care so much?
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 17th December 2019 at 15:43.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th December 2019), Elen (17th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th December 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I wonder if some are so far removed from the simple truth of reality
    What exactly do you mean to be the simple truth of reality?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th December 2019), Elen (17th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Not much really...but I believe that what we perceive even at a superficial level provides strong insight to the way things really are. To give an example, your insights are pretty accurate I think but given that I might have misinterpreted posts, you might have a tendency when confronted by people that have covert agendas (simple ones...like a power struggle, personality differences, lack of tranparency, a predisposition to passive-aggressiveness, even attraction, to the more disturbed levels) to over-analyze the hidden motivations. Occam's Razor though a term more accustomed to use in hard science works well in the social sciences also. If it walks and quacks like a duck...it really is probably a duck. Some things on the other hand are really indecipherable, such as when we examine notions of the matrix from a perspective of hard reality impacting our routine actions and events, we place ourselves in a real pickle.

You'll have to forgive my recent flippancy, ST, most of what I post is emanating from a not completely engaged self. Something is bugging me and frankly I don't know what it is...I can't be more honest than that. I do have a pretty good sense of when I'm being played with, I recognize the work of the personality disordered just by feeling and it is around me now.

But then on the other hand, I've been plying my brain with multiple youtube episodes about narcissism and its forms: covert, overt, layers and levels. Whenever I do that, I start to see it everywhere, most disturbingly within myself...
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 17th December 2019 at 16:24.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

sourcetruth (17th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You are right, nobody cares about it except for you, who feels the need to talk about it.

It does not make sense why you would have such an issue with me that you have to follow me everywhere I go. Why do you care so much?

This is your other account, right?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th December 2019)