Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    That "state" what happens when someone such as myself presents something that challenges people,

You only think it "belongs" in that state because you disagree with the topic that I prsent. It is not fair for something to be in that "state" just because people like you disagree with it.
    But she's not the only one who disagrees with you. Virtually everyone disagrees with you.

I have given you more then enough "answers".

There is actually plenty to talk about, but nothing left to be said against me, what I say, or Quartz Crystal and what she says, which must be what you are talking about.

Who is going to "listen" to me when they already made up their minds when they first see what I present?

I know the real reason why "people" won't listen to me.
    Let me guess: we are all "soulless beings" and you're the only "source player" here?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th November 2019), Chris (5th November 2019), Malisa (4th November 2019), Wind (5th November 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    But she's not the only one who disagrees with you. Virtually everyone disagrees with you.
    Exactly, everyone is disagreeing with me because what I am presenting goes against the grain.

Let me guess: we are all "soulless beings" and you're the only "source player" here?
    It is because you all don't think for yourselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Exactly, everyone is disagreeing with me because what I am presenting goes against the grain.

Ridiculous, it is because we think for ourselves that we don't parrot "Judy's" words non stop like you do, in a permanent cycle you can't escape from

Everyone disagrees with you because you act like a weirdo, telling people they are ignorant and soulless then in a very ill and mad way trying to engage them in conversation and expecting them to look at you in owe.

Your modus operandi:

1. Feel you are better than everyone else in the room
    2. Tell them how soulless and ignorant they are
    3. Look down on them with a superiority complex
    4. Try to preach about your cult
    5. Get angry because nobody cares because of points 1 through 3
    6. Get rejected and beg for the soulless people to still listen to you

An exercise in madness is all you are about LMFAO!

But yes you keep believing you are thinking for yourself while you parrot "Judy" non stop

You don't provide answers, you provide "Explanations", and you don't know the difference between those two words

So if you feel people are soulless, ignorant and can't think for themselves just because they feel nauseated by your attitude and your cult. They why are you still talking to the soulless ones? Get over it and go preach in GLP, at least they don't reject you, but don't talk to yourself LOL

There is a recursivity bug in you and you can't escape the cycle. For someone who cares nothing about soulless people, you clearly can't live without their attention :P
    Last edited by Malisa, 5th November 2019 at 00:48.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th November 2019), Aragorn (5th November 2019), Chris (5th November 2019), Wind (5th November 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Malisa View Post
    Ridiculous, it is because we think for ourselves that we don't parrot "Judy's" words non stop like you do, in a permanent cycle you can't escape from

Everyone disagrees with you because you act like a weirdo, telling people they are ignorant and soulless then in a very ill and mad way trying to engage them in conversation and expecting them to look at you in owe.

Your modus operandi:

1. Feel you are better than everyone else in the room
    2. Tell them how soulless and ignorant they are
    3. Look down on them with a superiority complex
    4. Try to preach about your cult
    5. Get angry because nobody cares because of points 1 through 3
    6. Get rejected and beg for the soulless people to still listen to you

An exercise in madness is all you are about LMFAO!

But yes you keep believing you are thinking for yourself while you parrot "Judy" non stop

You don't provide answers, you provide "Explanations", and you don't know the difference between those two words

So if you feel people are soulless, ignorant and can't think for themselves just because they feel nauseated by your attitude and your cult. They why are you still talking? Get over it and go preach in GLP, but don't talk to yourself LOL

There is a bug in you, you can't escape the cycle. For someone who cares nothing about soulless people, you clearly can't live without their attention :P

So if I am "parroting" Quartz Crystal according to you, does that mean I don't have reasons for agreeing with her?

You aren't acknowledging that I may have reasons for my position.

And because I am "parroting" according to you, since I apparently am not thinking for myself, does that somehow mean that you (and everyone else) are?

And by the way, just because you don't agree with an explanation does not mean that it isn't an answer.

And one thing that I have said which you have not addressed yet is my experience of flashing eyes. I said that I can see flashing and pulsating in soulless ones eyes and that this validates what Quartz Crystal says, but you have not addressed this yet. If you want to tell me that I am wrong, then explain this experience that I have to me. Don't just come up with a reason that you will reject it, explain to me what this experience is and why I am having it.
    I will quote what I said earlier about this:
    A year ago, I started doing the things that she has told me would raise my frequency and save my energy.
    What I did was that I gave up meat and animal products, and I stopped orgasm.

About 3-4 months in, I start to experience a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way.

There can be no other explanation for my experience of this phenomena besides that they are soulless ones, and that my energy is being harvested to power them, which is why I see it in their eyes. This would also mean that meat eating and orgasms were draining energy from me, because I only started to see it after I cut out those things.
    This would validate the statements of energy being harvested to power the matrix.
    When I brought this up before on this forum, it was rejected out-of-hand by someone. When I asked them why they accept the spiritual experiences of others and reject my experience, they claimed that it was because my experience was "nonsense", as if it would be just because he says so. He didn't explain what standard that he applies to all spiritual experiences to determine if they are "nonsense", which makes it clear that he is using a double standard.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 5th November 2019 at 12:15.

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    You all meaning who?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2019), PurpleLama (5th November 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    You all meaning who?
    Everyone who doesn't agree with him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Wind (5th November 2019)

Thanks
    Everyone who doesn't agree with him.
    It is not about not agree with me, but about agreeing with what everyone else thinks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    You all meaning who?
    It is not about not agree with me, but about agreeing with what everyone else thinks.
    What makes you think I would be in agreement with what everyone else thinks? Contrary to what you claim, I can think for myself, but even then I still consider the QC material a pile of bovine excrement.

Thanks
    I still consider the QC material a pile of bovine excrement.
    This is why you closed my thread down, because you disagreed with me about the topic.

You and others have a very strong disagreement with the material that I presented because it presents concepts that go against what everyone else thinks. For example, the soulless ones concept, not eating meat, and not having orgasms.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 5th November 2019 at 18:39.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is why you closed my thread down, because you disagreed with me about the topic.

You and others have a very strong disagreement with the material that I presented because it presents concepts that go against what everyone else thinks. For example, the soulless ones concept, not eating meat, and not having orgasms.

Again with that? Those concepts are not yours or Judi’s, it has been said way too many times and it seems you can’t get it on your head

People don’t want to talk to you because you come with an arrogant attitude, and you insult anyone who has a different view of things

Why are you again talking to soulless people? we don’t exist!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2019)

Thanks
    I still consider the QC material a pile of bovine excrement.
    No, that was not why I closed your thread, and you know it. I closed your thread because you were being unreasonable and hostile toward the people who didn't agree with you, and your unrelenting fanaticism turned that whole discussion into a travesty ─ which, I might add, this thread here is slowly turning into as well, and for the same reason. Neither at Project Avalon nor here at The One Truth have you shown yourself capable of even the slightest modicum of respect ─ and as far as I can tell, to this very day that part still hasn't changed either.

There are plenty of other threads here at The One Truth about topics that I personally do not agree with ─ some of which have already been proven false ─ and yet those threads still remain open, even though ─ admittedly ─ some of them have been parked under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category.

Aianawa's "Q!!!" thread is one of them. The material has already unequivocally been proven false ─ it's a stunt by a bunch of geeks who were involved with Donald Trump's 2016 electoral campaign, and who are now playing out a live-action role-playing game, combined with far-right and pro-Zionist propaganda ─ and thus it is (deliberate) misinformation. And yet, that thread still remains open, and Aianawa is also still posting updates to it, notwithstanding his misplaced accusation that he's being censored because the thread sits under the Proven Hoaxes & Misinformation category.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Malisa (5th November 2019), Wind (5th November 2019)

Thanks
    That is how people will label you when you argue for a position that challenges what everyone else thinks, they will label you as arrogant, unreasonable, and hostile.

Is there something wrong with arguing for and defending my position? Because that is what I was doing in my thread.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 7th November 2019 at 11:36.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

WantDisclosure (7th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That is how people will label you when you argue for a position that challenges what everyone else thinks, they willlabel you as arrogant, unreasonable, and hostile.
    No, they will label you that because that's how you act, do we need to go again with the screen captures where you do EXACTLY that? Being arrogant, unreasonable and hostile?

Is there something wrong with arguing for and defending my position? Because that is what I was doing in my thread.
    Yes, people don't want to discuss the cult with you, how can you not get that?

And no, that's how people get fed up when you keep insulting them but also expecting them to listen to you

Most people have a reason to not believe the QC stuff, most have a different reason

But you? You only have one way ahead, believe in QC or you are soulless and ignorant. There is no conversation and nothing to discuss otherwise. That's why you get rejected everywhere by mostly everyone

You keep making up excuses for your behavior non stop, but have you ever displayed one ounce of understanding of why other people may see things different? Other than because they are soulless?

Your approach to the entire thing is poor and so basic that it doesn't engage people, it gets old very fast because there's not much to discuss if it only ends up in

- Don't eat meat
    - Don't have sex because we are traumatized by it and hate it
    - If you don't believe you are soulless

That's all there is to it, if someone fails in any one of those or rejects your preaching of it, then you insult them

That's all there is to it, again. No one will ever let themselves get preached by you, and there is no discussion at any level unless they confirm your belief and let themselves be told your "truths" as final truths

It's so boring, who wants to sign up for that? Apparently not many. So stop blaming every single person on the planet for your poor approach to your preaching efforts
    Last edited by Malisa, 5th November 2019 at 22:18.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2019), PurpleLama (6th November 2019)

Thanks
    That is how people will label you when you argue for a position that challenges what everyone else thinks, they willlabel you as arrogant, unreasonable, and hostile.
    Only if you are arrogant, unreasonable and hostile. And you check the box on all three of those properties.

With thanks to The Purple One™...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Fred Steeves (6th November 2019), Malisa (5th November 2019), PurpleLama (6th November 2019), Wind (6th November 2019)

Thanks
    Only if you are arrogant, unreasonable and hostile. And you check the box on all three of those properties.
    According to those who disagree with me.

Am I not someone who has a reason for thinking the way he does?

With thanks to The Purple One™...

What if I told you that listening is a two-way street?
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 7th November 2019 at 11:59.