Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    See source kun, i'm still wating for an answer on this

If sex is a bad thing, then how can "Judy" be talking about "most source players are busy having kids", do you know how many attempts can be required, to have a kid?
    It is bad for source players, and what she means by that is that most source players are stuck in their scripts and in the lower frequency realm with sex and kids. She made it clear that most source players are stuck in scripts and in the lower frequency realm.

And this once i post the obvious

See? You don't know as much as you think, because even the smallest attempt at inspecting and analysing the cult brings up a lot of ridiculous inconsistencies
    You were just saying stuff like you always say stuff, you just go on and ramble.

And then there's this, i want to have some answers From You... "please"

--

I was very specific, answer these questions with technical level, the Matrix is a simulation and there are NPCs, the simulation is a fabricated reality but there has to be a clear mechanism that allows all of these things to happen and you are connected and living within this Matrix, you are also a source player so you need to show you have the answers

Also, Who created this Matrix and how can it be that you inserted yourself willingly into it and now you need a saviour to escape it? It's not that a dumb conflict in the theory?

Here, these are my questions again, for the third time...

1. So if you have a frequency of 50hz, and raise it to 100hz, how does that affect the body and what is the mechanism that makes use of this frequency?

2. In the matrix programming, how does a source player goes trough the connection and how the frequency in the terrestrial plane affects a spiritual connection?

3. What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?

4. Level 5, how much Hertz that level equals to?

5.. If there is a discrepancy between your level one week through another, what mechanism is in place that determines your frequency has to be downgraded to lower hertz?

6. What’s the interface that connects a soul with a human body?

7. What’s an interface? Does it use flexors?

8. How does the soul gets wrapped inside a human body, and that protocol is used to enable interaction with soulless being and this fake world?

9. Does it use a direct connection to the brain? Or does it have to use some quantum interface to make a remote connection to the energy being outside the matrix?

10. What’s the mechanism that prevents corruption in the signal, or interference?

11. If you are connected to the source and can rewrite things, or Judy can, then why not simply rewrite it so that meat and sex are not able to decrease your "Frequency"? She won the Matrix game already, but you need to die for it to active in your self?

12. If your outer self is an energy self, and you have a direct connection to the source, then you have all the energy you need, non-stop, and the explanation of eating meat and sex doesn't mean anything, unless you are trapped in the Matrix and not really a source player? How can you be a source player directly connected to the source and at the same time not be able to communicate back to your real self, who lives outside the Matrix? It's a duplex connection or isn't it? If it is, then how come you are not aware of the things your external self knows? It's the same mind!
    I previously tried to answer the other questions to you but you completely rejected my answers.

None of the questions about hertz are relevant.

6-10. The concept of an interface can be used as an analogy to describe this, but it does not describe this itself.

11. She already did rewrite some matrix rules after she won the game on the 11th frequency plane. But the way that frequency works is a fundamental aspect of this matrix. Frequency does not exist outside of the matrix, it exists as part of this matrix along with things that were created within it.

12. Only a certain amount of energy can be allocated to a source player within the matrix. Each source player is a source fractal housed in a soul, which exists in this matrix as a source player. The source fractal is a fractal of source, so it only has a fraction of the energies of source, so this energy is not unlimited.
    You can connect with your source self at the higher frequencies, only at level 5 or above frequency.
    Minds are wiped in each birth because of the game that has to be won, it makes you forget what you learned about the matrix.

You claimed knowledge about the Matrix and claimed to have answers and came here promoting those answers.

So answer the questions i have about your claims. No excuses or derailing
    I was not the one who claimed that, it was Quartz Crystal who claimed that, and I agree with her. I claim to have knowledge that comes from other sources and my own understanding, but I am still trying to have a better understanding about the matrix.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, absolutely. Even a psychopath has a soul. They don't have any real emotions like love, sadness, compassion or sympathy ─ they only have basic feelings like lust, anger and fear ─ but they too have a soul. They are people. Very sick people, but people nevertheless.

Of course, there are different types of souls. Some souls are richer in their knowledge or experience than others. Some have more honor than others. Some are very nasty. But the soul is a requirement because of the individuation of the being. It is what gives meaning to the being's existence, because it is a subjectifying lens that consciousness ─ read: Source ─ looks back at itself through in order to put things into perspective.

Yes, I am.
    But how can this really be known? Humans may look like they have souls, but that doesn't mean that they have to have souls.

Well one thing is to chose after experiencing things, a completely different one to not even chose and reject because someone "Said so" like parents chose instead, for whatever reason
    Have you ever thought of why they would choose that name for you?

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    In any case, I resemble that remark. Sometimes after a fair degree of effort, one comes to recognize that it is personally much healthier to keep one's distance from intimate relationships. there are many reasons why people fall into that category. and it really isn't necessary to feel bad for one's personal choices (Not that I want to create any crosscurrents to your opinion)
    Yes, there are many reasons why someone such as myself may want to distance themselves from intimate relationships, it is not fair to judge them for it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    It is bad for source players, and what she means by that is that most source players are stuck in their scripts and in the lower frequency realm with sex and kids. She made it clear that most source players are stuck in scripts and in the lower frequency realm.

You were just saying stuff like you always say stuff, you just go on and ramble.
    This doesn't mean anything, you continue to run away from reality

I previously tried to answer the other questions to you but you completely rejected my answers.
    No you didn't, saying something like

"The soul fractal exists inside the body and outside the body" or such BS is not an actual answers, i said "be technical" about it

None of the questions about hertz are relevant.
    3. What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?
    [/QUOTE]
    Relevant to what? The questions stand on their own, say "i don't know" if you don't know, please

6-10. The concept of an interface can be used as an analogy to describe this, but it does not describe this itself.
    This is pure ignorance and came out of your behind right now, it doesn't mean anything

11. She already did rewrite some matrix rules after she won the game on the 11th frequency plane. But the way that frequency works is a fundamental aspect of this matrix. Frequency does not exist outside of the matrix, it exists as part of this matrix along with things that were created within it.
    She said that, you don't know her or have talked to her ever

I say i'm The top level source player in the entire universe, prove me wrong, i have knowledge you don't as we can see right here

12. Only a certain amount of energy can be allocated to a source player within the matrix.
    Who told you to follow those rules? LMFAO!

Each source player is a source fractal housed in a soul, which exists in this matrix as a source player. The source fractal is a fractal of source, so it only has a fraction of the energies of source, so this energy is not unlimited.
    Really? The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Didn't i said to be technical about your answers? At least 3 times already?

You can connect with your source self at the higher frequencies, only at level 5 or above frequency.
    Why? What's the mechanism that prevents you otherwise?

Minds are wiped in each birth because of the game that has to be won, it makes you forget what you learned about the matrix.
    Right, but she already "won" the game for all, so it is pointless and dumb to say this at this point in time, also very convenient so you can avoid having real answers

I was not the one who claimed that, it was Quartz Crystal who claimed that, and I agree with her.
    For someone who doesn't know a thing about what i asked, you sure went in full agreement while being complete ignorant of how things really work

I claim to have knowledge that comes from other sources and my own understanding, but I am stilll trying to have a better understanding about the matrix.
    Your claims are invalid, as it has been put on evidence here, clearly you have no knowledge of anything you were talking about

So tell me source kun

Why didn't you ask yourself those questions before?

And how a soulless person like me figured out what questions to ask in the first place, and how can i know about those concepts that you don't?

Who could be the one NPC here?

Maybe, maybe, maybe...

Have you ever thought of why they would choose that name for you?
    I know why, i just didn't like it, there's a difference in that

Yes, there are many reasons why someone such as myself may want to distance themselves from intimate relationships, it is not fair to judge them for it.
    You already said your parents told you sex was wrong
    Last edited by Malisa, 26th October 2019 at 11:51.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This doesn't mean anything, you continue to run away from reality

No you didn't, saying something like

"The soul fractal exists inside the body and outside the body" or such BS is not an actual answers, i said "be technical" about it

Relevant to what? The questions stand on their own, say "i don't know" if you don't know, please

This is pure ignorance and came out of your behind right now, it doesn't mean anything

She said that, you don't know her or have talked to her ever

I say i'm The top level source player in the entire universe, prove me wrong, i have knowledge you don't as we can see right here

Who told you to follow those rules? LMFAO!

Really? The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Didn't i said to be technical about your answers? At least 3 times already?

Why? What's the mechanism that prevents you otherwise?

Right, but she already "won" the game for all, so it is pointless and dumb to say this at this point in time, also very convenient so you can avoid having real answers

For someone who doesn't know a thing about what i asked, you sure went in full agreement while being complete ignorant of how things really work

Your claims are invalid, as it has been put on evidence here, clearly you have no knowledge of anything you were talking about

So tell me source kun

Why didn't you ask yourself those questions before?

And how a soulless person like me figured out what questions to ask in the first place, and how can i know about those concepts that you don't?

Who could be the one NPC here?

Maybe, maybe, maybe...
    You did exactly what I said you would do.
    You won't bother to consider anything that I say, you have already made up your mind.

I did ask myself my own questions before, and I have had answers to them, but I also have questions I have not found an answer to yet, but that have possible answers.

You are too confident.
    Your questioning of me has not shown anything other then that I have an answer to your questions.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 81,142 Times in 20,323 Posts
    [QUOTE=sourcetruth;842016032]
    Are you absolutely sure that every single person has a soul?
    Yes, absolutely. Even a psychopath has a soul. They don't have any real emotions like love, sadness, compassion or sympathy ─ they only have basic feelings like lust, anger and fear ─ but they too have a soul. They are people. Very sick people, but people nevertheless.

Of course, there are different types of souls. Some souls are richer in their knowledge or experience than others. Some have more honor than others. Some are very nasty. But the soul is a requirement because of the individuation of the being. It is what gives meaning to the being's existence, because it is a subjectifying lens that consciousness ─ read: Source ─ looks back at itself through in order to put things into perspective.

Are you absolutely sure that it must follow from what you said and that what you said is completely valid?
    Yes, I am.

But how can this really be known? Humans may look like they have souls, but that doesn't mean that they have to have souls.
    Several reasons...:

It wouldn't make sense that they had no soul. I've already told you that a human body without a soul cannot survive. They can keep it on life support, but as soon as life support stops, so do the bodily functions.

As I've already alluded to elsewhere, there are stories ─ whether myth or true ─ about short-lived "soulless" beings that are animated by the consciousness of a human being ─ the Jewish golem, the tulpas, poltergeists, et al ─ but never do those "entities" resemble a human. They cannot, because they are "powered" only by the conscious or subconscious mind of somebody else. They are in fact astral projections, although in the case of the Jewish golem and Paracelsus' homunculus, there is a crude (and artificial) physical shape. Likewise for zombies, which are supposedly dead bodies brought back to life by way of some magic spell.

Now, human beings with a soul can be temporarily put under the control of another human being through the use of consciousness-reducing drugs that paralyze the victim's will ─ e.g. rohypnol, alias "the rape drug" ─ but that's another story.

I told you that I know things, and I know them because I'm different ─ my soul comes from a template that's different from that of (most) other humans.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Having probably a few more decades experience than you Kai, and you sourcetruth, I can say from experience that neither sex nor having children keeps you at a lower level. I'm no expert on Quartz Crystal's theories but I do have much life experience.

If you want to have a physical manifestation of the beauty and fulfillment of love, have loving sex with someone you know. That alone will take you up a couple levels.

Have children and you'll discover capabilities and potential you never knew you had. You'll go up several levels more.

If you deny yourself these most basic and fulfilling of human activities you'll remain in the doldrums.

I'm not saying that every person must do these things. Some folks really don't need (or maybe shouldn't have) children. And some folks are naturally asexual.

Having said that, most humans advance in life via love, family and parenting.

Parenting is one of the things which inspires the most growth of spirit and character.

I personally am highly suspicious of anyone who wants to control or deny these very important activities. And that is a major red flag of control and often part of cults. That and controlling/taking your money.

All personal worth and power is stripped. You're only left with the parameters of a particular system set forth by someone you don't even know and who is not your family. It's a bad idea on its face.

Some folks are capable of taking ideas and incorporating them in their own way. But that takes a lot of character because you have to be confident without being arrogant. That usually comes with age and experience.

And that's why QC wants young folks. They (generally) don't have the discernment or strength of character built by years of adult experience.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), PurpleLama (26th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Several reasons...:

It wouldn't make sense that they had no soul. I've already told you that a human body without a soul cannot survive. They can keep it on life support, but as soon as life support stops, so do the bodily functions.

As I've already alluded to elsewhere, there are stories ─ whether myth or true ─ about short-lived "soulless" beings that are animated by the consciousness of a human being ─ the Jewish golem, the tulpas, poltergeists, et al ─ but never do those "entities" resemble a human. They cannot, because they are "powered" only by the conscious or subconscious mind of somebody else. They are in fact astral projections, although in the case of the Jewish golem and Paracelsus' homunculus, there is a crude (and artificial) physical shape. Likewise for zombies, which are supposedly dead bodies brought back to life by way of some magic spell.

Now, human beings with a soul can be temporarily put under the control of another human being through the use of consciousness-reducing drugs that paralyze the victim's will ─ e.g. rohypnol, alias "the rape drug" ─ but that's another story.

I told you that I know things, and I know them because I'm different ─ my soul comes from a template that's different from that of (most) other humans.
    You just won me over, Aragorn...there is logic in your argument...

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Having probably a few more decades experience than you Kai, and you sourcetruth, I can say from experience that neither sex nor having children keeps you at a lower level. I'm no expert on Quartz Crystal's theories but I do have much life experience.

If you want to have a physical manifestation of the beauty and fulfillment of love, have loving sex with someone you know. That alone will take you up a couple levels.

Have children and you'll discover capabilities and potential you never knew you had. You'll go up several levels more.

If you deny yourself these most basic and fulfilling of human activities you'll remain in the doldrums.

I'm not saying that every person must do these things. Some folks really don't need (or maybe shouldn't have) children. And some folks are naturally asexual.

Parenting is one of the things which inspires the most growth of spirit and character.

I personally am highly suspicious of anyone who wants to control or deny these very important activities. And that is a major red flag of control and often part of cults. That and controlling/taking your money.

All personal worth and power is stripped. You're only left with the parameters of a particular system set forth by someone you don't even know and who is not your family. It's a bad idea on its face.

Some folks are capable of taking ideas and incorporating them in their own way. But that takes a lot of character because you have to be confident without being arrogant. That usually comes with age and experience.

And that's why QC wants young folks. They (generally) don't have the discernment or strength of character built by years of adult experience.
    I guess love is the true answer. I had sex with my ex-wife but I hated her.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 26th October 2019 at 12:26. Reason: quoting attributions fixed
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), Dreamtimer (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    I think that bad/unhealthy sex can be very damaging. I think it can harm the soul. I don't consider rape to be sex because it's a violent act of violation and abuse and debasement. And it's also one of the worst crimes there is, imo. Only crimes against children are worse.

Sex is in fact directly connected to the soul and should not at all be taken lightly, imo.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Well, since we are on the subject...I never found 'intimate' sex satisfying...far from it, I found it disconcerting because I could 'sense a lack of connection'...It was very weird for me... aauuughghgh. It was scary...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019), sourcetruth (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    It sounds like the lack of connection is what was scary. And that makes perfect sense to me.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019)

Thanks

This would mean that it is possible for such a thing as a soulless being to exist when it is animated by consciousness. What I have described was soulless people being animated by energy coming from consciousness, and the way that these other soulless beings are described as being animated by consciousness resembles it.

[INDENT]It wouldn't make sense that they had no soul. I've already told you that a human body without a soul cannot survive. They can keep it on life support, but as soon as life support stops, so do the bodily functions.
    If they are being animated in the same way that other types of soulless beings are being animated by energy, then it should be possible that they could be animated by energy in the same way.
    This would mean that it is the energy animating them and not the soul.

It appears that humans have souls, but if soulless beings can exist in one form as being animated by consciousness, it is not only possible, but plausible that they could exist as humans.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 26th October 2019 at 12:42. Reason: quoting attributions fixed

Thanks

Absolutely. For many (if not most) people, sex is just masturbation with the help of somebody else, but if the sex truly becomes making love, then the intimate bond it creates is a very spiritual experience in and of itself, and perhaps the pinnacle of romantic love. The whole becomes greater than the sum of its constituents.

Agreed 100%.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    I dunno...it's weird...it's animal...that's why it disgusts me on more than a few levels...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), Dreamtimer (27th October 2019), sourcetruth (26th October 2019)

Thanks

This would mean that it is possible for such a thing as a soulless being to exist when it is animated by consciousness. What I have described was soulless people being animated by energy coming from consciousness, and the way that these other soulless beings are described as being animated by consciousness resembles it.
    No, because as I wrote, such entities are short-lived. In fact, poltergeist phenomena only last a few hours. And according to Jewish lore, a golem cannot exist for longer than a few days, after which it decays and falls apart. And that makes sense too, because it doesn't have an actual soul inside of it, and so there is nothing to sustain the complexity associated with the biochemical needs of an organic being.

If they are being animated in the same way that other types of soulless beings are being animated by energy, then it should be possible that they could be animated by energy in the same way.
    This would mean that it is the energy animating them and not the soul.

It appears that humans have souls, but if soulless beings can exist in one form as being animated by consciousness, it is not only possible, but plausible that they could exist as humans.
    See above.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Kathy (27th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I dunno...it's weird...it's animal...that's why it disgusts me on more than a few levels...
    That is exactly what is wrong with it.

We are supposed to be more then just our animal bodies, we are more then animals but we are in animal bodies. We should be able to master our bodies, not have our bodies master us.

No, because as I wrote, such entities are short-lived. In fact, poltergeist phenomena only last a few hours. And according to Jewish lore, a golem cannot exist for longer than a few days, after which it decays and falls apart. And that makes sense too, because it doesn't have an actual soul inside of it, and so there is nothing to sustain the complexity associated with the biochemical needs of an organic being.

See above.
    But it is still being animated by energy, so even if it is short lived, it demonstrates the validity of the concept of something being animated by energy coming from consciousness. As such, it could be applied to the concept of soulless ones being animated by energy.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

She is actually giving you your empowerment back, not taking it away from you.

If she wanted to control you, then she would make you feel that you have no power. Instead, she explains to us that we do have power over ourselves, our bodies, and our experience as source.

Mastery over your body is part of mastering this reality, and it involves taking control of your body instead of being controlled by it.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 26th October 2019 at 13:13.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post: