Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Agers R'Us

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    Let's see then, but just posting that doesn't make it true, just so you know, and i'm going to take it to pieces and point out every single thing that doesn't make sense, and i hope you know and understand this
    Okay?

I asked about you, not other people, but this is a half answer and you didn't look into your own feelings about it, you did not say "what if i was a girl"

You know, there's an exercise in psychology class where you have to lay yourself down on the ground, then someone say be an elephant! and you have to act as one, the other person may say "be a cat" and you turn into a cat, then someone else says be an exited dog! and so you act it

So, act a girl and think like a girl, then see what you think of your life, if you were one, i'm not sure if you can, since you have a very bad issue with girls so far
    All I did was answer your question.

I don't have to do that to answer the question. I could do that but I don't have to do it to answer the question.

This doesn't align at all with what you said before, it took you weeks to come up with this? After being asked so many times? But you said you only knew "ONE" and then what does this make out of Judy?
    It "aligns" just fine.
    No, it didn't take me weeks to come up with it, I just didn't bother to answer you, because all you did was ramble about me.

Nope, she says that, but once you are in, you don't have that freedom, as other people have said already, once you are in, you don't have a choice

Would you be able to be a "source player" on your own, if you wanted, and completely segregate from Judy?

IF you did, where would you get all the knowledge you need? Because so far, you cannot stop parroting all she said, there's no mechanism in yourself to learn on your own.

I know this because you keep saying "Quartz Crystal says, and Judy says".

Never, not once, have you said "I think, or i feel, or i know" It's always her through you

I'm not offended, i'm bored. I'm tired of non answers and deflection.

I would like to talk to the human being behind the robot, so to speak
    You have whatever choice you want, there is nothing stopping you but yourself in making choices.

What do you mean "segregate"? I am already a source player on my "own".

There is knowledge out there. Source truth is out there for those that look for it.

We are talking about her, which is why I talk about what she says.

There is a lot that I think, feel, and know on my own, and it is in alignment with what Quartz Crystal says.
    Is that to say that I don't have a reason for thinking what I think and agreeing with Quartz Crystal?

If you are bored, why are you still here? Because you "care" about me? What does "caring" about someone mean to you?
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 26th October 2019 at 10:24.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    You did act like it.
    Well i was very clear and i even told you i was going to keep bullying you because of it, i guess you did not even read that LOL

Well, I do think that, it means much to me.
    Just like i said, it doesn't mean it's the right thing, you can't see it from the outside so it's perfect for you, even it it will destroy you later on

This is again an example of how you act like you know better about me then I do.
    Because i do in a lot of ways, you just don't get me because you can't see or know what i know so far

Why do you care about me?
    I care because i want to care, i already to you, why are you cycling over that again? It's a finite answer, either i do or not, and i say i do

If you want me to stop caring you just say so

Just right now say "I don't want you to care about me, stop replying" and i will do immediately

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Okay?

All I did was answer your question.

I don't have to do that to answer the question. I could do that but I don't have to do it to answer the question.
    That's called fear and running away

It "aligns" just fine.
    No, it didn't take me weeks to come up with it, I just didn't bother to answer you, because all you did was ramble about me.
    Again running away

You have whatever choice you want, there is nothing stopping you but yourself in making choices.

What do you mean "segregate"? I am already a source player on my "own".
    This is useless, you said to yourself "i'm a source player!" and you were, even if you could not be at all. You don't understand how this shows how fake the entire thing is?

There is knowledge out there. Source truth is out there for those that look for it.
    Of course there is, and you don't have much of it, see your own comments above

We are talking about her, which is why I talk about what she says.
    You keep saying you are a source player, but once again, as i have asked way many times before, say something that comes from you, without referencing her, without repeating her words. So that you can show that you have actual knowledge learned from Source, and you are a real source player.

Because think about it, if the only stuff you know is what she said, then the connection to "Source" is useless!

There is a lot that I think, feel, and know on my own, and it is in alignment with what Quartz Crystal says.
    Of course it aligns to what she said, she would not tell you to run away from her because she is lying, would she?

Is that to say that I don't have a reason for thinking what I think and agreeing with Quartz Crystal?
    You don't have a mind of your own so far, it's all "She said", you don't agree with her, you are a copy of her mind. You don't get to chose if you agree or not and this has been proven way too many times already, here and everywhere else, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....................

If you are bored, why are you still here? Because you "care" about me? What does "caring" about someone mean to you?
    I have explained this so many times before... It's getting old, you just want to be left to die but you don't dare to say it

If I'm soulless, and everyone else here is as well, why do you keep logging in and talking to us?

We don't even exist, just like your father

Non one but your mom is real, what's the point of talking to us?

Maybe i'm the matrix, or an agent!

Or maybe i'm Brad Pitt talking to you like on Fight Club, or would you like to be the imaginary character instead? You don't like all things that make life nice so maybe you are the imaginary one LMFAO!

Or maybe, even if you fail to realise and reject it, i come from the primary matrix and can see you struggling and chose you as my fun item

And that's why i can see all you do online and all the places you go and what you talk about. And that's why you kept asking me "how do you know all those things" some time ago

Maybe, maybe, maybe
    Last edited by Malisa, 26th October 2019 at 10:38.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well i was very clear and i even told you i was going to keep bullying you because of it, i guess you did not even read that LOL
    Okay?

Just like i said, it doesn't mean it's the right thing, you can't see it from the outside so it's perfect for you, even it it will destroy you later on
    What if it is? Can it be?

Because i do in a lot of ways, you just don't get me because you can't see or know what i know so far
    Maybe I do understand but I just don't agree.

What if I did see or know what you know?

I care because i want to care, i already to you, why are you cycling over that again? It's a finite answer, either i do or not, and i say i do

If you want me to stop caring you just say so

Just right now say "I don't want you to care about me, stop replying" and i will do immediately
    I don't want you to care about me, I want you to care about what I have to say.
    If you don't care about what I have to say then you can stop replying.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Okay?

What if it is? Can it be?

Maybe I do understand but I just don't agree.

Well i asked you questions you refused to answer, i can post them here again, for all to see, let's see again shall we?

I don't want you to care about me, I want you to care about what I have to say.
    If you don't care about what I have to say then you can stop replying.
    No that's not it, that's just running away

There is an actual answer that shows you really feel it, instead of an empty answer like that one

That's why you added this
    If you don't care about what I have to say then you can stop replying

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    That's called fear and running away

Again running away
    What does running away mean to you?

This is useless, you said to yourself "i'm a source player!" and you were, even if you could not be at all. You don't understand how this shows how fake the entire thing is?
    I do say that I am a source player. Another source player could verify it if they are high enough frequency.

Of course there is, and you don't have much of it, see your own comments above
    Do you think that you have more knowledge then me?

You keep saying you are a source player, but once again, as i have asked way many times before, say something that comes from you, without referencing her, without repeating her words. So that you can show that you have actual knowledge learned from Source, and you are a real source player.

Because think about it, if the only stuff you know is what she said, then the connection to "Source" is useless!

Of course it aligns to what she said, she would not tell you to run away from her because she is lying, would she?

You don't have a mind of your own so far, it's all "She said", you don't agree with her, you are a copy of her mind. You don't get to chose if you agree or not and this has been proven way too many times already, here and everywhere else, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....................
    I have concluded that I agree with her, that doesn't mean I don't have a mind of my own, that just means that I agree with her. Is that so hard to understand?

I have explained this so many times before... It's getting old, you just want to be left to die but you don't dare to say it
    What does "caring" about someone mean to you?

Well i asked you questions you refused to answer, i can post them here again, for all to see, let's see again shall we?

No that's not it, that's just running away

There is an actual answer that shows you really feel it, instead of an empty answer like that one

That's why you added this
    You aren't answering any of my questions.

Well you clearly don't care about what I have to say, so stop replying.
    I just want to make it clear that you don't care about what I have to say and that it is the reason why I would want you to stop replying.

What do you think I feel?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What does running away mean to you?
    You and your fear of being alive in this reality

I do say that I am a source player. Another source player could verify it if they are high enough frequency.
    But you don't know anyone like that, so it's all you alone, telling yourself you are one, and your mom doesn't count because she would not tell you otherwise

And you have never spoken or even chatter online with Judy, she doesn't even know you exist, by your own words

Do you think that you have more knowledge then me?
    We'll see soon enough

I have concluded that I agree with her, that doesn't mean I don't have a mind of my own, that just means that I agree with her. Is that so hard to understand?
    I have concluded that i'm God, prove me wrong

What does "caring" about someone mean to you?
    This is why sometimes i think you are a different person replying through the same account, i have explained this like 10 times already and you ask again....

Well you clearly don't care about what I have to say, so stop replying.
    I have arguments to discuss, you expect perfect compliance, and when it doesn't happen you reject people as soulless, without even trying to understand what they are trying to say

I inspected what "Judy" had to say and pointed all the logic and conflicting issues and you got all crazy calling me arrogant and soulles and ignorant plus other things

And here we areeeeeeeee

I just want to make it clear that you don't care about what I have to say and that it is the reason why I would want you to stop replying.
    I can feel your fear from here, across countries... LMFAO!

It doesn't matter because unlike you, i can do whatever i want, like completely destroy the cult if i want, just see what happened in the past weeks

Oh i will after the next reply, just hold on for a bit ok?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No, because without an actual consciousness, the brain will die. Cellular consciousness and organ consciousness are not enough to animate a human being or an animal.

Perhaps a good analogy of thinking about how this works is if you compare the brain to a computer. The computer needs an operating system, because without that, the computer cannot do anything ─ it's just a bunch of circuits and chips, connected to a power supply. The operating system is the software that makes the whole thing work together and gives it purpose.

Translated into the context of the conversation we're having, the operating system is the human spirit ─ that which most people call "soul" or "consciousness", even though they are two different things, and the spirit is the combination of both. Consciousness is the electricity that flows through the computer, and it has to have a certain voltage and a certain wavelength/frequency. The soul (in my own vernacular) is the nature of the operating system ─ Microsoft Windows, or GNU/Linux, or Apple macOS, or something else altogether.

In fact, if we want to be semantically more correct, then the human body is a supercomputer. It's made up of several smaller computers which do specialized things ─ the heart, the stomach, the gut, the kidneys, the spleen, the liver, the pancreas, and so on. And all of those are made up of even smaller units, namely cells. The consciousness of a cell is highly limited. The consciousness of an organ is more encompassing, but still limited. The brain is the controlling node of the supercomputer, requiring an operating system that controls the whole system, albeit through abstraction, because there are certain autonomous parts within the body, and all the brain does is make sure they remain operational for as long as the brain itself functions properly.

Without a spirit to control the brain, its functionality will fall in disarray, and with it, the rest of the body's physiology.
    Would you consider this to apply to animals as well?
    Yes, absolutely, although there is some debate as to whether an animal's consciousness would be coming from the planet itself or not. Personally, I consider that debate moot and elitist, because ─ as Kai said ─ humans are animals too.

And, I might add, human behavior tends to be much worse than that of the animals we look down upon. Animals are innocent. Most humans I know are not.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Malisa (26th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yes, absolutely, although there is some debate as to whether an animal's consciousness would be coming from the planet itself or not. Personally, I consider that debate moot and elitist, because ─ as Kai said ─ humans are animals too.

And, I might add, human behavior tends to be much worse than that of the animals we look down upon. Animals are innocent. Most humans I know are not.
    Are you absolutely sure that every single person has a soul?
    Are you absolutely sure that it must follow from what you said and that what you said is completely valid?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    See source kun, i'm still wating for an answer on this, how odd that after we had a couple days of conversation about sex suddenly she posted the following video

If sex is a bad thing, then how can "Judy" be talking about "most source players are busy having kids", do you know how many attempts can be required, to have a kid?

https://youtu.be/avk81TAuWFM

And this once i post the obvious

See? You don't know as much as you think, because even the smallest attempt at inspecting and analysing the cult brings up a lot of ridiculous inconsistencies

And then there's this, i want to have some answers From You... "please"

--

I was very specific, answer these questions with technical level, the Matrix is a simulation and there are NPCs, the simulation is a fabricated reality but there has to be a clear mechanism that allows all of these things to happen and you are connected and living within this Matrix, you are also a source player so you need to show you have the answers

Also, Who created this Matrix and how can it be that you inserted yourself willingly into it and now you need a saviour to escape it? It's not that a dumb conflict in the theory?

Here, these are my questions again, for the third time...

1. So if you have a frequency of 50hz, and raise it to 100hz, how does that affect the body and what is the mechanism that makes use of this frequency?

2. In the matrix programming, how does a source player goes trough the connection and how the frequency in the terrestrial plane affects a spiritual connection?

3. What are the parameters required to match Hertz with source player power or level?

4. Level 5, how much Hertz that level equals to?

5.. If there is a discrepancy between your level one week through another, what mechanism is in place that determines your frequency has to be downgraded to lower hertz?

6. What’s the interface that connects a soul with a human body?

7. What’s an interface? Does it use flexors?

8. How does the soul gets wrapped inside a human body, and that protocol is used to enable interaction with soulless being and this fake world?

9. Does it use a direct connection to the brain? Or does it have to use some quantum interface to make a remote connection to the energy being outside the matrix?

10. What’s the mechanism that prevents corruption in the signal, or interference?

11. If you are connected to the source and can rewrite things, or Judy can, then why not simply rewrite it so that meat and sex are not able to decrease your "Frequency"? She won the Matrix game already, but you need to die for it to active in your self?

12. If your outer self is an energy self, and you have a direct connection to the source, then you have all the energy you need, non-stop, and the explanation of eating meat and sex doesn't mean anything, unless you are trapped in the Matrix and not really a source player? How can you be a source player directly connected to the source and at the same time not be able to communicate back to your real self, who lives outside the Matrix? It's a duplex connection or isn't it? If it is, then how come you are not aware of the things your external self knows? It's the same mind!

13. There is a tunneled connection between your soul on this matrix and the external self living outside the matrix, clearly it has to be a duplex connection, it is an open channel since you are receiving energy from it and also you know outside there is a higher self that is the real you, how does that mechanism works?

14. If you can't answer these questions, but you are a source player and playing this game, how can your mind on this level be completely unaware of how things work outside? How can you have "two minds" one here and one outside, and then yet another one outside the primary matrix?

You claimed knowledge about the Matrix and claimed to have answers and came here promoting those answers.

So answer the questions i have about your claims. No excuses or derailing

The time of "whatifs" is over, it's time to answer real questions.

You wanted real questions, so here they are

Have fun
    Last edited by Malisa, 26th October 2019 at 11:21.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This is why sometimes i think you are a different person replying through the same account, i have explained this like 10 times already and you ask again....
    No, you haven't answered this specific question. This is not asking if or why you care about me, it is asking what caring about someone means to you. It is a simple question, if you have knowledge, you should be able to answer this.

I have arguments to discuss, you expect perfect compliance, and when it doesn't happen you reject people as soulless, without even trying to understand what they are trying to say

I inspected what "Judy" had to say and pointed all the logic and conflicting issues and you got all crazy calling me arrogant and soulles and ignorant plus other things
    Do I have to agree with what you say?

And here we areeeeeeeee

I can feel your fear from here, across countries... LMFAO!

It doesn't matter because unlike you, i can do whatever i want, like completely destroy the cult if i want, just see what happened in the past weeks

Oh i will after the next reply, just hold on for a bit ok?
    Okay?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Are you absolutely sure that every single person has a soul?
    Yes, absolutely. Even a psychopath has a soul. They don't have any real emotions like love, sadness, compassion or sympathy ─ they only have basic feelings like lust, anger and fear ─ but they too have a soul. They are people. Very sick people, but people nevertheless.

Of course, there are different types of souls. Some souls are richer in their knowledge or experience than others. Some have more honor than others. Some are very nasty. But the soul is a requirement because of the individuation of the being. It is what gives meaning to the being's existence, because it is a subjectifying lens that consciousness ─ read: Source ─ looks back at itself through in order to put things into perspective.

Are you absolutely sure that it must follow from what you said and that what you said is completely valid?
    Yes, I am.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019), Malisa (26th October 2019), Wind (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Already did.......

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post842016026

XI XI

The last time i posted those questions to source kun, i got this reply

I wonder about this time

XI XI XI :P
    Last edited by Malisa, 26th October 2019 at 11:29.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Animals, as you refer to them (because humans are also animals by the way) tend to have way more personality and soul than what you call a source player
    I like your name Maria...Maria has always been one of my favorite names...my daughter's name is Anna Marie. When she was born and I was signing her name the nurse in her vast wisdom remarked, "Oh that's a nice simple name" as if her name was going to be maria de la santa cruz rosalina agnelia rodriguez cuellar rene.

In any case, I resemble that remark. Sometimes after a fair degree of effort, one comes to recognize that it is personally much healthier to keep one's distance from intimate relationships. there are many reasons why people fall into that category. and it really isn't necessary to feel bad for one's personal choices (Not that I want to create any crosscurrents to your opinion)
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), sourcetruth (26th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I like your name Maria...Maria has always been one of my favorite names...my daughter's name is Anna Marie. When she was born and I was signing her name the nurse in her vast wisdom remarked, "Oh that's a nice simple name" as if her name was going to be maria de la santa cruz rosalina agnelia rodriguez cuellar rene.

In any case, I resemble that remark. Sometimes after a fair degree of effort, one comes to recognize that it is personally much healthier to keep one's distance from intimate relationships. there are many reasons why people fall into that category. and it really isn't necessary to feel bad for one's personal choices (Not that I want to create any crosscurrents to your opinion)
    "Anna Marie" such a beautiful name

However i rejected my name for a long time, Maria Alisa is like one of the cheapest names around where i come from :P

My sis is Sayra Alisa, that's so cool and flows beautifuly nice, elegant and unique unlike mine :/

But i learned to love my name eventually and now i'm proud of it

Well one thing is to chose after experiencing things, a completely different one to not even chose and reject because someone "Said so" like parents chose instead, for whatever reason

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2019)