Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Senior Member United States
    Thanks

Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

There is a youtube channel called Quartz Crystal I have been watching for a while now.
    This is her channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxL...Vf7ym8ffCV-MSA

These are her first youtube videos:
    https://youtu.be/2iaeb_nCRbE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iaeb_nCRbE

https://youtu.be/UaT5v9ZE68A

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaT5v9ZE68A

This is a playlist of all her videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...p04yZzPYGM7ons

She has posted over 400 videos about the matrix (what this reality really is)
    She talks about what this reality really is which is a matrix that we are creating to experience it.

This is what she talks about the matrix itself
    - this reality is an intentional creation by what we would call source, so it is like a matrix that we are trapped in
    - source created this reality so that source could enter into the game
    - source entered into the game as source players
    - besides source players there are soulless ones and entities
    - soulless ones are the people without souls and animals that all don't have souls
    - there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
    - all other people are soulless, 5000 to every soul
    - there are different types of entities that includes reptilians
    - the matrix is scripted to be a certain way
    - the matrix as a whole is scripted to be a certain way
    - all soulless ones are acting based on what is in their script, and their lives are based on scripts
    - scripts are like the storybook in the matrix that is followed
    (you can see how the matrix is scripted when you look into how there are coded numbers that appear all through the matrix in synchronicity, it shows how this matrix is scripted)
    - religion is matrix programming and traps and participation in religions creates black magic attachments to you

This is what she says about how source player have energy in the matrix:
    - souls have been reincarnating over and over until they win the game
    - souls use their energy to create the matrix
    - when source players lose their energy it goes to power the matrix by using it to power the entities that act as the soulless ones
    - souls have source fractals and daily supply energies
    - souls can exist on different dimensional planes ranging from one to eleven, called frequency planes
    - when a soul does lower frequency things they lose their energy and keep their frequency in a lower state as a result
    - lower frequency things include things such as eating meat and having orgasms
    - emotional states can also take energy from a source player and drain their energy, and can lower their frequency depending on the emotion
    - certain emotions are lower frequency states of being such as anger
    - if a source player completes inner alchemy they will not have the desire for orgasm anymore

- if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher
    - frequency 5 and higher is where you connect to your source self and can unlock your script, and law of attraction starts to work
    - source players can use their energy to manifest what they want to in their reality and rewrite their script
    - they can do this once they unlock their script and get to a higher frequency
    - source players can program a pendulum to ask questions to their source self

In the matrix, there are source players, soulless ones, and entities. Soulless ones are the people without souls, and source players are the people with souls. Entities are soulless beings that exist in the matrix but not people. So entities would be creatures like reptilians and aliens.

The soulless ones are powered by something called energy. When source players do lower frequency activities such as eating meat and having sex then they lose their energy and it is used to power the soulless ones.
    There are eleven frequency levels for source players to be on. Until you stop eating meat you will not be able to rise to level 5 or higher.

What is even more interesting is that she said this matrix we are currently in is actually a secondary matrix that was created from the primary matrix that we are hooked up to, but that both are powered by source energies. She says that there are entities that come from the primary matrix and plug into the physical matrix and that it includes entities such as aliens and reptilians.

I have been doing all of the things she has said to do.

Do you consider yourselves to be source players as well?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Been proven that meat does not stop one being 5d, may not assist, many live 5d n eat meat.

Too much fear involved in her material for me.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th October 2019), Chris (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), modwiz (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    There is a youtube channel called Quartz Crystal I have been watching for a while now.
    This is her channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxL...Vf7ym8ffCV-MSA

These are her first youtube videos:
    https://youtu.be/2iaeb_nCRbE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iaeb_nCRbE

https://youtu.be/UaT5v9ZE68A

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaT5v9ZE68A

This is a playlist of all her videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...p04yZzPYGM7ons

She has posted over 400 videos about the matrix (what this reality really is)
    She talks about what this reality really is which is a matrix that we are creating to experience it.

This is what she talks about the matrix itself
    - this reality is an intentional creation by what we would call source, so it is like a matrix that we are trapped in
    - source created this reality so that source could enter into the game
    - source entered into the game as source players
    - besides source players there are soulless ones and entities
    - soulless ones are the people without souls and animals that all don't have souls
    - there are only about 1,500,000 souls alive on Earth at this time
    - all other people are soulless, 5000 to every soul
    - there are different types of entities that includes reptilians
    - the matrix is scripted to be a certain way
    - the matrix as a whole is scripted to be a certain way
    - all soulless ones are acting based on what is in their script, and their lives are based on scripts
    - scripts are like the storybook in the matrix that is followed
    (you can see how the matrix is scripted when you look into how there are coded numbers that appear all through the matrix in synchronicity, it shows how this matrix is scripted)
    - religion is matrix programming and traps and participation in religions creates black magic attachments to you

This is what she says about how source player have energy in the matrix:
    - souls have been reincarnating over and over until they win the game
    - souls use their energy to create the matrix
    - when source players lose their energy it goes to power the matrix by using it to power the entities that act as the soulless ones
    - souls have source fractals and daily supply energies
    - souls can exist on different dimensional planes ranging from one to eleven, called frequency planes
    - when a soul does lower frequency things they lose their energy and keep their frequency in a lower state as a result
    - lower frequency things include things such as eating meat and having orgasms
    - emotional states can also take energy from a source player and drain their energy, and can lower their frequency depending on the emotion
    - certain emotions are lower frequency states of being such as anger
    - if a source player completes inner alchemy they will not have the desire for orgasm anymore

- if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher
    - frequency 5 and higher is where you connect to your source self and can unlock your script, and law of attraction starts to work
    - source players can use their energy to manifest what they want to in their reality and rewrite their script
    - source players can program a pendulum to ask questions to their source self

In the matrix, there are source players, soulless ones, and entities. Soulless ones are the people without souls, and source players are the people with souls. Entities are soulless beings that exist in the matrix but not people. So entities would be creatures like reptilians and aliens.

The soulless ones are powered by something called energy. When source players do lower frequency activities such as eating meat and having sex then they lose their energy and it is used to power the soulless ones.
    There are eleven frequency levels for source players to be on. Until you stop eating meat you will not be able to rise to level 5 or higher.

What is even more interesting is that she said this matrix we are currently in is actually a secondary matrix that was created from the primary matrix that we are hooked up to, but that both are powered by source energies. She says that there are entities that come from the primary matrix and plug into the physical matrix and that it includes entities such as aliens and reptilians.

Hi, that's quite a word salad you posted there

I was positive i had seen this before, or was it a Deja Vu? But i search for your words on the web and i found quite a few hits with the exact same words and links. Is this some kind of marketing campaign?

You should know that the videos you embedded are not working at all

"Video unavailable
    Watch this video on YouTube.
    Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.
    "

Perhaps you have been linking to it too much and the owner of the video disabled embedding so as to stop unintended people from watching it, possibly without reading the description with the Paypal link and request for donations.

I felt a lot of anger on the few videos i watched, almost like she hates having to talk on her videos, you said

She says that there are entities that come from the primary matrix and plug into the physical matrix and that it includes entities such as aliens and reptilians.
    How do you know she is not one of them and that's how she got all this information?

I don't think this is a good or smart question to ask of anyone.

Would you expect them to say "No i'm not one of them"?

If the purpose of the question was to lead people into fear of not being one and say "yes i'm one!" out of feeling left out or singled out, then that's a very low handed move on your part
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Chris (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), modwiz (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    Hi, that's quite a word salad you posted there
    It was supposed to provide an overview of the statements made by this channel.

I was positive i had seen this before, or was it a Deja Vu? But i search for your words on the web and i found quite a few hits with the exact same words and links. Is this some kind of marketing campaign?
    I have posted this to other forums, but there is nothing wrong with that. I have had a lot of silly accusations made against me for posting this to multiple forums.

I have an interest in the statements made by the channel, which is why I want to discuss them.

I felt a lot of anger on the few videos i watched, almost like she hates having to talk on her videos
    I don't see any anger in her videos. I see a lack of emotion and what would be called neutrality in her, but not anger. This could me mistaken to be anger, but it is really just a lack of emotional expression because of her neutrality.

How do you know she is not one of them and that's how she got all this information?
    She could have gotten this information being an entity, but she also could have gotten it being a source player.
    I can't for certain that she is or is not an entity without using one of the methods for determining it, there are ways that one is supposed to use to determine if someone is a source player or entity.

I don't think this is a good or smart question to ask of anyone.

Would you expect them to say "No i'm not one of them"?

If the purpose of the question was to lead people into fear of not being one and say "yes i'm one!" out of feeling left out or singled out, then that's a very low handed move on your part
    I didn't expect them to say anything at all, that was a general question that was supposed to lead to further discussion of the topic. They didn't have to answer it, but if they did then it could lead to further discussion.

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Been proven that meat does not stop one being 5d, may not assist, many live 5d n eat meat.

Too much fear involved in her material for me.
    When she talks about the 5th frequency plane, she is not referring to what is called 5d. She is referring to this within the context of something that she describes as frequency planes, of which there are 11 of according to her. She describes these planes as different states that a source players frequency bodies can exist on.

There may be people that look like they have reached what looks like higher spiritual state, but many of them would be soulless ones according to Quartz Crystal, and this would not be truly raising their frequency. Raising their frequency would not be applicable to soulless ones.

Her message of not eating meat and not having orgasms does not seem too fearful to me, it just seems like steps that are necessary to raise ones frequency.

She doesn't tell you to be in a state of fear, because it is a lower frequency and energy draining experience. She tells you that emotional states are not the highest frequency, and that the highest frequency state would be to have the neutrality emotion.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I don't have the time to watch full-length video lectures, but I skimmed through some of your threads. It is interesting information, but not really anything new. It seems to me to be a rehash of standard new-age teachings, with a lot borrowed from David Icke, Corey Goode, David Wilcock and the Law of One material.

I don't quite get your obsession with this information, there is nothing new or original about it and the central tenet of source players and most people being soulless ones is really quite ludicrous. Whoever came up with it originally, failed to think it through properly, because the logical inconsistencies are too numerous to mention.

I'm afraid this whole scene has the whiff of a cult and reminds me of several past cults of a similar nature. I don't imagine you'll take my advice, but you'd be much better served by taking your spiritual inspiration from other sources. You can't go wrong with the classics (Bhagavad Gita, Puranas, Upanishads, Lotus Sutra, Sumerian and Egyptian myths, etc...). I personally stay away from new age gurus entirely. I have yet to find one that is genuine.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I don't have the time to watch full-length video lectures, but I skimmed through some of your threads. It is interesting information, but not really anything new. It seems to me to be a rehash of standard new-age teachings, with a lot borrowed from David Icke, Corey Goode, David Wilcock and the Law of One material.

I don't quite get your obsession with this information, there is nothing new or original about it and the central tenet of source players and most people being soulless ones is really quite ludicrous. Whoever came up with it originally, failed to think it through properly, because the logical inconsistencies are too numerous to mention.

I'm afraid this whole scene has the whiff of a cult and reminds me of several past cults of a similar nature. I don't imagine you'll take my advice, but you'd be much better served by taking your spiritual inspiration from other sources. You can't go wrong with the classics (Bhagavad Gita, Puranas, Upanishads, Lotus Sutra, Sumerian and Egyptian myths, etc...). I personally stay away from new age gurus entirely. I have yet to find one that is genuine.
    Some of these concepts that she talks about have been talked about by others, but if you look into her videos then you find that she does have a lot of original information.

The idea that we live in a matrix has been described by others, but what she details about the matrix is where she provides original information, which is what I am interested in.

I am interested in her concepts of energy and frequency, and how she describes them.

The ideas of source players and soulless ones can make sense when you see it a way. I see this reality as something that was created. When you compare this to creating a stimulation, then there are non playable characters that are part of the creation.

This reality is an experience that exists, the soulless ones would just be an aspect of the experience that is being created within the experience.

I say that there is actually more logical inconsistencies in the idea that everyone has a soul then the idea that there are souls and soulless ones. I don't see anything about the idea of there being soulless ones that can't be logically reconciled.

I don't deny that any of the teachers that you mentioned may have spiritual knowledge, but I am not sure if they describe everything that Quartz Crystal describes in her videos. I can certainly look into them more though.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Chris (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Some of these concepts that she talks about have been talked about by others, but if you look into her videos then you find that she does have a lot of original information.

The idea that we live in a matrix has been described by others, but what she details about the matrix is where she provides original information, which is what I am interested in.

I am interested in her concepts of energy and frequency, and how she describes them.

The ideas of source players and soulless ones can make sense when you see it a way. I see this reality as something that was created. When you compare this to creating a stimulation, then there are non playable characters that are part of the creation.

This reality is an experience that exists, the soulless ones would just be an aspect of the experience that is being created within the experience.

I say that there is actually more logical inconsistencies in the idea that everyone has a soul then the idea that there are souls and soulless ones. I don't see anything about the idea of there being soulless ones that can't be logically reconciled.

I don't deny that any of the teachers that you mentioned may have spiritual knowledge, but I am not sure if they describe everything that Quartz Crystal describes in her videos. I can certainly look into them more though.
    Here's the catch:

It is even possible that her information is largely accurate, but that may be entirely or partly due to sheer luck or accident. You also shouldn't discount the possibility of deception, unbeknownst to her. I don't know where she gets her information from, but I would guess it comes from channelling some entity or perhaps what she perceives to be "source". Any channelled information is highly unreliable even when sometimes it seems to be spot on. I don't want to go into any details, but I have experience with channelling and I am well aware of how unreliable it can be, whereas occasionally you can get profound insights and information.

The information I received from channelled sources was somewhat similar to the Crystal Quartz material, though only in broad strokes, not the fine detail. This is why I suspect it may have similar origins.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    It was supposed to provide an overview of the statements made by this channel.
    I don't think you understand where you stand in all this, let me explain, what you just said there means you are using yourself as a proselytism tool or messenger, have you ever seen those people sharing pamphlets on the street? That's what you are doing, but perhaps you haven't realised it yet.

I didn't expect them to say anything at all, that was a general question that was supposed to lead to further discussion of the topic. They didn't have to answer it, but if they did then it could lead to further discussion.
    Don't you realise you just said yes to my statement? It is a question meant to lead into further discussion. This is also part of conditioning people so they get involved in an otherwise unnecessary learning process (I.e recruitment)

There are several signs we are dealing with a cult here, but maybe you are unaware of them

1. Group identity. You are supposed to follow several rules that makes you act and be part of the group
    a. Don't eat meat
    b. Don't have sex
    c. Don't show emotions
    d. Don't have feelings for animals

All of that makes you part of a "group" of people who are special, they all act the same because they belong to a different "better" category of human beings

2. Separate yourself from other people who are "soulless"
    This also a very common attribute of a cult, you have to separate from other people and even family, since they 'don't understand'

3. If you don't follow the rules, you cannot have the secrets (connect to the source is the "Price")
    This is a common practice across every single cult, current or past. This is where the fear part comes, you will fear you may be soulless, so you follow the rules to the letter, trying to reach the connection to the source (the price) by working hard on doing all she said, just like you wrote on your opening statement
    if a source player is eating meat they can not reach the frequencies 5 or higher
    Right there, this is the offering of "the price" which source players must work hard to achieve, then they will become worthy of learning "Secrets"

You may not like this, but this is a cult

I did some reading on your previous posts, you seem to get angry quite a bit and are quick to insult people if they don't believe you. At the same time keep reaching trying to get through them, this is illogical my friend. It makes it look like you don't feel satisfied or have some kind of emptiness/loneliness inside you that you have tried to fill with these knowledge, but it's not enough, you feel you need company or the secrets and power you are working for won't be worth the effort

I believe you were caught in all this through some bad times you were experiencing, perhaps lose of friends or family issues. This is very normal for people who fall into cults, they are recruited at a low point in their lives, when they are feeling hopelessness or low self worth. Then along comes the "you are special above others" message and bingo! You have been recruited! This is called Love Bombing by the way, another technique used by cults to recruit people into their lines

"You may be worthless to other people, but here you are special and powerful, and have a great destiny, if you do all I say the way i say it and don't stop following my rules"

Sounds familiar?

As i said, you may not like it and disagree, but it's extremely clear you have been indoctrinated and belong to a cult, even if you don't realise it

You may think "I can leave any time i want, or stop reading or watching the videos" but no, you cannot, if you do, then how do you know if you actually were a source player and you may miss having the connection and being able to rewrite reality, that's a hard price to pay so you will continue on this path no matter what

That's how a cult works, 100%
    Last edited by Malisa, 14th October 2019 at 14:05.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Chris (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Welcome to our shire, Kai.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), Wind (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,302 Times in 7,218 Posts
    This reminds me of something...

...to the topTop

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Chris (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Elen (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), Fred Steeves (14th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    This reminds me of something...

Simon Parkes would disagree with him about what Extraterrestrials may look like... Mantidz Rulez...
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I always almost manage to forget the existence of Simon...and then...

I will never hold any grudges against mantises. They're awesome.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Aragorn (14th October 2019), Chris (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Simon Parkes would disagree with him about what Extraterrestrials may look like... Mantidz Rulez...
    Simon Parkes is another such creep that everyone would best stay away from.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019), Dreamtimer (14th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), PurpleLama (14th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Here's the catch:

It is even possible that her information is largely accurate, but that may be entirely or partly due to sheer luck or accident. You also shouldn't discount the possibility of deception, unbeknownst to her. I don't know where she gets her information from, but I would guess it comes from channelling some entity or perhaps what she perceives to be "source". Any channelled information is highly unreliable even when sometimes it seems to be spot on. I don't want to go into any details, but I have experience with channelling and I am well aware of how unreliable it can be, whereas occasionally you can get profound insights and information.

The information I received from channelled sources was somewhat similar to the Crystal Quartz material, though only in broad strokes, not the fine detail. This is why I suspect it may have similar origins.
    I was already familiar with and accepting of certain concepts that she talks about in her videos before I saw them. These are concepts such as soulless ones, manifestation, the matrix stimulation, and reality being a creation. Although she did provide a lot of original information that was not known to me in her videos.

She does talk about entities in her videos, and says that they are programmed by the matrix. So for her to get all of her information from an entity would not make sense, because she speaks about entities being matrix programs.

She claims that she was revealed this information over the course of a few weeks after she won the game for source and for all source fractal players. She doesn't go into much more detail then that. She does not specify the identities of any specific entities that contacted her. She does not show that she has asked any questions to entities.

There is a difference between resembling each other in broad strokes as opposed to fine detail.

Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    I don't think you understand where you stand in all this, let me explain, what you just said there means you are using yourself as a proselytism tool or messenger, have you ever seen those people sharing pamphlets on the street? That's what you are doing, but perhaps you haven't realised it yet.

Don't you realise you just said yes to my statement? It is a question meant to lead into further discussion. This is also part of conditioning people so they get involved in an otherwise unnecessary learning process (I.e recruitment)

There are several signs we are dealing with a cult here, but maybe you are unaware of them

1. Group identity. You are supposed to follow several rules that makes you act and be part of the group
    a. Don't eat meat
    b. Don't have sex
    c. Don't show emotions
    d. Don't have feelings for animals

All of that makes you part of a "group" of people who are special, they all act the same because they belong to a different "better" category of human beings

2. Separate yourself from other people who are "soulless"
    This also a very common attribute of a cult, you have to separate from other people and even family, since they 'don't understand'

3. If you don't follow the rules, you cannot have the secrets (connect to the source is the "Price")
    This is a common practice across every single cult, current or past. This is where the fear part comes, you will fear you may be soulless, so you follow the rules to the letter, trying to reach the connection to the source (the price) by working hard on doing all she said, just like you wrote on your opening statement

Right there, this is the offering of "the price" which source players must work hard to achieve, then they will become worthy of learning "Secrets"

You may not like this, but this is a cult

I did some reading on your previous posts, you seem to get angry quite a bit and are quick to insult people if they don't believe you. At the same time keep reaching trying to get through them, this is illogical my friend. It makes it look like you don't feel satisfied or have some kind of emptiness/loneliness inside you that you have tried to fill with these knowledge, but it's not enough, you feel you need company or the secrets and power you are working for won't be worth the effort

I believe you were caught in all this through some bad times you were experiencing, perhaps lose of friends or family issues. This is very normal for people who fall into cults, they are recruited at a low point in their lives, when they are feeling hopelessness or low self worth. Then along comes the "you are special above others" message and bingo! You have been recruited! This is called Love Bombing by the way, another technique used by cults to recruit people into their lines

"You may be worthless to other people, but here you are special and powerful, and have a great destiny, if you do all I say the way i say it and don't stop following my rules"

Sounds familiar?

As i said, you may not like it and disagree, but it's extremely clear you have been indoctrinated and belong to a cult, even if you don't realise it

You may think "I can leave any time i want, or stop reading or watching the videos" but no, you cannot, if you do, then how do you know if you actually were a source player and you may miss having the connection and being able to rewrite reality, that's a hard price to pay so you will continue on this path no matter what

That's how a cult works, 100%
    It is a characteristic of groups in general to have a sense of shared identity. It doesn't make that group a cult.

Why are you so quick to label this as a cult? The word cult has very negative connotations associated with it, and your use of the word implies that this must be sinister somehow. There is nothing sinister about any of this. You don't have any reason to describe it as a cult, because you are implying something negative about this.

Seperating the soulless ones from source players is more about you seperating them from you. It is part of the journey of connecting with source, realizing that you are not the avatar and there are avatars that look like you but are not source.

Those rules are not meant to make you part of the group, those are just the rules for raising your frequency and gaining back your energy. You could still be a source player if you do those things, but you would be a lower frequency source player.

You consider them to be rules, but they are just the consequences for your actions within the matrix. These are not limitations in any sense, it is these aspects of the matrix that are actually what is limiting you.

There is no cult here, there is only a shared identity of being source players. This is about an individual journey.

I am not quick to insult people, you don't have any reason to make this claim.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Feel your on the point Mr Kai food
    ...to the topTop