Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    In fact, if I were twisted enough, then I could in theory even start a cult of my own, but that's not how I roll.
    Hey, I'm in. When do we start?

There is a lot more that you need to learn about living in the physical reality before you can even start thinking about your role in the spiritual one. One of the things you need to learn is that YouTube opinions or even opinions expressed in books are not always factual ─ and especially not on account of spiritual matters ─ and that the internet is full of people with mental disorders who believe they are the incarnation of this or that, or that they are in contact with the Virgin Mary, or whatever. Mentally ill people have internet access too these days, you know? And then there are the psychopaths and the narcissists, and they all have their own YouTube channels nowadays. And they can monetize them too, by allowing ads on their videos.
    I think it's an epidemic, honestly. By my estimation, most people who claim to be spiritual, enlightened, avatars, incarnations, etc... are at the very least mentally unstable, if not full-on loony. I am also a member of Spiritual Forums, where this sort of behaviour is actually encouraged. I was recently censured for pointing out to an obvious nutcase that he was unlikely to be simultaneously the earthly incarnation of Zeus, Apollo, Ra and Horus, especially since Greek and Egyptian Gods don't incarnate on earth. Apparently, I was way too unsensitive, so my comment was deleted. The upshot is that said genius, who is about 20, remembers creating the world as Zeus and can create storms and lightning at will. I wish I was making this all up...

I really do despair at the state of the alternative and spiritual community, no wonder it is ignored by serious people.

That is not to say there are no exceptions of course, but it is hard to take the genuine people seriously, when there are so many narcissists, frauds and straight-on crazies.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), Malisa (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    Of course i did, i told you it's exactly what a cult performs on people who need some help or love, the exact same pattern that leads into recruiting people for a cult

Are i'm even talking to the same person as before? It would seem you complete forgot what i posted earlier

You did not even bother to look at the link i posted, right? It's obvious you did not, you think you know better and don't need advice from a "soulless" and "ignorant" person

I already did read your OP, that's why i'm asking questions about it. I don't think you are even bothering to read anything anyone writes beyond a few words here and there, then you reply with anger because is not what you wished you had been asked

I built a small profile of you, check it out. And this is by no means a professional work, but my notes just point to extremely visible issues anyone else can probably see as well

Source Truth person:

- Bothered by people inspecting the cult in detail (rejects people who doesn’t ask the right questions that lead into getting recruited) (XX cult hint)
    - Paranoid, everyone who disagrees with the teachings is after him (as a potential enemy of the cult) (XX cult hint)
    - Hides the past and get nervous and inpatient when questions are asked about it (family issues? rape or abandonment and rejection feelings)
    - Gets angry with people who doesn’t follow the script and those who ask unexpected questions (XX cult hint)
    - Tries to dismiss people who are not going to play nice (insecure and wants to reject people out of his perfect world)
    - Gives vague answers when a question brings up a problem or shows the cult in a bad light
    - Possibly involved in family issues that lead him to run away or escape into a reality where he is beyond everyone that hurts him
    - Anger management issues (he’s trying to prevent showing them but gets angrier the most people reply with what he would call “ignorance”) (XX cult hint)

Some of that stuff is contradictory at times, it seems like you have been influenced heavily by at least two persons, if not more, you can't agree with yourself sometimes and that makes you feel hate and anger

You're not aware of this but you have been extremely open about this without realising it, on this very thread. So as i said, you have very deep internal issues you have to deal with, for your own good and the wellbeing of people around you

Understand that i'm not trying to attack you as you believed before, i'm trying to figure out what's going on with you

And i was clear when i pointed all the aspects of this Source Truth religion and how it exactly matches a cult, but i don't believe you read or really gave them a second thought
    You are not asking questions about the concepts that I presented in my OP.

If you think that this is a cult and is wrong, why don't you address the concepts that I brought up in my OP and tell me how I am wrong.

You want to project this idea of a cult onto this because you disagree with it. If you disagree about this then explain what your position is on some of the concepts presented in the OP.

I don't see any legitimate questions about the concepts presented that you are asking. What I see is someone who tries to label this as a cult instead of wanting to explain why they disagree with the concepts presented.

I looked at the link that you posted long before you ever linked to it here. I have read about some of these concepts about consciousness before.

If you provided a legitimate critique of this that was not based on trying to project a negative label onto this, then maybe I wouldn't be "replying with anger".

Your "profile" of me is just an example of how you want to project a negative image onto me.

You are "trying to figure out" me? Well I will tell you that you have no idea about me, you only have your negative opinion of me. There is always a positive and a negative perspective that you can hold, and when it comes to me, you choose to hold only the negative perspective.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That would indeed also be my impression. It's his way or the highway, and if you say something that doesn't jive with his programming, then he short-circuits, goes into full-on ignore mode regarding your argumentation, and pretends that you didn't say anything at all.

And that raises a big red flag for me.

On YouTube and Patreon. Stop deflecting and ignoring. Kai told you exactly how it works.

Says yours truly. I may not have a gazillion videos up on YouTube and I may not have a Patreon page, but I do have my own spiritual knowledge, and I don't need any YouTube talking heads who ate a couple of psilocybin mushrooms to educate me on what I already know.

I am not ─ and have never been ─ like other people, and there are things I know with the utmost certainty, just as that there are things I don't know about at all (and that I do not care knowing about). I am also not the only one who knows these things, because there are several others here on Earth who are just like me. In fact, if I were twisted enough, then I could in theory even start a cult of my own, but that's not how I roll.

There is a lot more that you need to learn about living in the physical reality before you can even start thinking about your role in the spiritual one. One of the things you need to learn is that YouTube opinions or even opinions expressed in books are not always factual ─ and especially not on account of spiritual matters ─ and that the internet is full of people with mental disorders who believe they are the incarnation of this or that, or that they are in contact with the Virgin Mary, or whatever. Mentally ill people have internet access too these days, you know? And then there are the psychopaths and the narcissists, and they all have their own YouTube channels nowadays. And they can monetize them too, by allowing ads on their videos.

It's a free world ─ or at least, that's what we're always being told ─ and you are free to believe in whatever you want, even if it means that you're utterly wrong. You are also free to ram your head into a concrete wall or jump off a cliff. You're certainly not the first, and you just as certainly won't be the last. And from where I'm sitting, that's exactly where you're headed.

The fact that you felt the need to post the same material at now at least three forums that I'm aware of ─ i.e. Above Top Secret, Project Avalon and here ─ tells me you're proselytizing/evangelizing. And that's not going to work here, for two reasons:

1. The people here are smarter than you think; and
    2. We're not going to allow any cult to recruit members here.

Just a friendly but nevertheless firm warning, and it would behoove you to heed it.
    Being on youtube and patreon does not make it a cult. I am not the one "deflecting and ignoring".

If you think that you have spiritual knowledge, then why don't you comment on some of the statements that I presented in my OP and explain how it relates with your own spiritual knowledge?

I am well aware that opinions expressed by others are not always factual, I don't always agree with other's opinions. For example, people could express the idea that everyone has a soul, and I would reject that idea because I don't think that it is reasonable to conclude that everyone has a soul.

You are free to explain yourself and your position on this topic, but don't resort to calling this a cult just because you disagree.

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Hey, I'm in. When do we start?

I think it's an epidemic, honestly. By my estimation, most people who claim to be spiritual, enlightened, avatars, incarnations, etc... are at the very least mentally unstable, if not full-on loony. I am also a member of Spiritual Forums, where this sort of behaviour is actually encouraged. I was recently censured for pointing out to an obvious nutcase that he was unlikely to be simultaneously the earthly incarnation of Zeus, Apollo, Ra and Horus, especially since Greek and Egyptian Gods don't incarnate on earth. Apparently, I was way too unsensitive, so my comment was deleted. The upshot is that said genius, who is about 20, remembers creating the world as Zeus and can create storms and lightning at will. I wish I was making this all up...

I really do despair at the state of the alternative and spiritual community, no wonder it is ignored by serious people.

That is not to say there are no exceptions of course, but it is hard to take the genuine people seriously, when there are so many narcissists, frauds and straight-on crazies.
    I completely agree with you on this, the current state of the spiritual community is not based in reasonable thinking.

I take the search for answers to the questions about this reality seriously, and what I am seeing in the spiritual community is not a rigorous application of logical thinking. I am someone who adheres to the principles of logical thinking and reason.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 15th October 2019 at 07:51.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Chris (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    You are not asking questions about the concepts that I presented in my OP.

If you think that this is a cult and is wrong, why don't you address the concepts that I brought up in my OP and tell me how I am wrong.
    I already told you all the specifics about this, why are you so keen on keep that one single aspect going? Why is it so important to you, to prove it is not a cult?

You have your own reality, you 'know' it is true, why you care so much about what other people think? You keep proving me right post by post, don't you see the problem in yourself?

You want to project this idea of a cult onto this because you disagree with it. If you disagree about this then explain what your position is on some of the concepts presented in the OP.
    I don't want to project anything, i provided concepts that clearly defined what you are experiencing, you did not even bother to attempt to understand them, i even provided a link that i thought you would find helpful, you ignored it

I don't see any legitimate questions about the concepts presented that you are asking. What I see is someone who tries to label this as a cult instead of wanting to explain why they disagree with the concepts presented.
    There are no concepts presented that were not meant to indoctrinate people and make cult followers out of them, using old techniques that are very well defined and identified in any cult study from the last 50 years at least. But you are unaware of it because your education is lacking

When did you drop out of school? And why did you?

I looked at the link that you posted long before you ever linked to it here. I have read about some of these concepts about consciousness before.
    Of course you did not, this is an even worse than what you did before, it's painfully obvious

If you provided a legitimate critique of this that was not based on trying to project a negative label onto this, then maybe I wouldn't be "replying with anger".
    I already did provide legitimate critique, you live in a cult mentality, you just can't accept it due to some issues you have. And you are completely proving me right, post by post

Your "profile" of me is just an example of how you want to project a negative image onto me.

You are "trying to figure out" me? Well I will tell you that you have no idea about me, you only have your negative opinion of me. There is always a positive and a negative perspective that you can hold, and when it comes to me, you choose to hold only the negative perspective.
    I'm not trying, i already did, your online activity speaks for you

Being on youtube and patreon does not make it a cult. I am not the one "deflecting and ignoring".
    Asking for money so people can be "saved" and accepting everyone as a "Source player" and then expelling them from the cult once they have no money, makes it a cult

If you think that you have spiritual knowledge, then why don't you comment on some of the statements that I presented in my OP and explain how it relates with your own spiritual knowledge?
    Because i have already seen the same concepts too many times and your leader is just rehashing very old concepts, who uneducated people like you fall for very easily due to ignorance of the real world

She's taking advantage of you

You want people to discuss the cult teachings in a desperate attempt to bring some followers, but you don't understand yet, that your targets are not people who care to discuss. It seems again you failed to read what i posted, since i already explained this to you some posts ago..

I am well aware that opinions expressed by others are not always factual, I don't always agree with other's opinions. For example, people could express the idea that everyone has a soul, and I would reject that idea because I don't think that it is reasonable to conclude that everyone has a soul.

You are free to explain yourself and your position on this topic, but don't resort to calling this a cult just because you disagree.
    It is a cult, i have provided clear points about it, and you have decided to pretend i did not

You keep accumulating questions you pretend don't exist, that's very telling about what you came to do here

Allow me again to quote myself

if you watched all the 400+ videos, and want to continue learning, you have to pay? She has blocked access to anyone who doesn't pay, and she clearly has pointed that if you stop paying, you are rejected. You can't ask questions or chat with other members of the group unless you pay! Isn't that bad in your eyes?

Should we then assume that it doesn't matter if you are a source player or not, as long as you pay you are accepted, but even if you were a great source player if you stop paying you will be excluded from the group? Again that's how a cult works

What do you expect from people who read your OP?
    1. To go watch the 400+ videos?
    2. Tell you that yes you are right?
    3. Believe and join the teaching experience and start posting your same OP across every site they can find on the web?
    4. Go to the patreon site and become a contributor?
    5. Kill themselves in order to wake up in the primary matrix?
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    I already told you all the specifics about this, why are you so keen on keep that one single aspect going? Why is it so important to you, to prove it is not a cult?

You have your own reality, you 'know' it is true, why you care so much about what other people think? You keep proving me right post by post, don't you see the problem in yourself?
    Why is it so important to you to prove that it is a cult?

I don't want to project anything, i provided concepts that clearly defined what you are experiencing, you did not even bother to attempt to understand them, i even provided a link that i thought you would find helpful, you ignored it
    You are indeed projecting the cult image onto this. You are very forcefully asserting this and then projecting this assertion onto it.

There are no concepts presented that were not meant to indoctrinate people and make cult followers out of them, using old techniques that are very well defined and identified in any cult study from the last 50 years at least. But you are unaware of it because your education is lacking

When did you drop out of school? And why did you?
    You want to make these concepts out as if the only reason for them is to indoctrinate people. That is just what you are making out of them to be.

Now you have to insult me by suggesting that I dropped out of school. And you said I was the one insulting people?
    I am not insulting you in any way in any of my replies to you.

Of course you did not, this is an even worse than what you did before, it's painfully obvious
    The only thing that is painfully obvious is how antagonistic you are towards me. You are so antagonistic towards me that you are not even willing to acknowledge anything I say, you just want to be antagonistic. This is another example of your antagonism to anything that I say.

I already did provide legitimate critique, you live in a cult mentality, you just can't accept it due to some issues you have. And you are completely proving me right, post by post
    Legitimate critique is not one that focuses on intentionally using negatively charged labels in an antagonism.

I'm not trying, i already did, your online activity speaks for you
    Your online activity speaks for you as well, it speaks of how antagonistic you are towards me.

In your antagonism you are only willing to hold onto a negative view about me.

Because i have already seen the same concepts too many times and your leader is just rehashing very old concepts, who uneducated people like you fall for very easily due to ignorance of the real world

She's taking advantage of you
    In what way is she taking advantage of me? There is no way that I am being taken advantage of, I am just being educated on a topic.

She is not just rehashing old concepts, although some of the concepts that she talks about are known by others, she does provide a lot of original information. I looked into her videos and she does have a lot of original information.

Would you care to state if you agree or disagree with these "rehashed concepts"?

Asking for money so people can be "saved" and accepting everyone as a "Source player" and then expelling them from the cult once they have no money, makes it a cult
    She only runs a patreon and a youtube page. There is nothing wrong with her having either of these pages.

You want people to discuss the cult teachings in a desperate attempt to bring some followers, but you don't understand yet, that your targets are not people who care to discuss. It seems again you failed to read what i posted, since i already explained this to you some posts ago..
    It is clear that you are saying here that you do not want to discuss any of the concepts presented in the topic, you are only interested in bashing it. If you think that this is wrong then why aren't you willing to discuss this topic? There is no excuse for refusing to discuss this topic, it is just an indication of how antagonistic you are and how unwilling you are to actually discuss this topic.

It is a cult, i have provided clear points about it, and you have decided to pretend i did not

You keep accumulating questions you pretend don't exist, that's very telling about what you came to do here
    Your "points" are not sufficient to conclude that it must be a cult.

What is very telling of what you cane to do here is shown by your immediate antagonism and focus on negatively labeling it, and the fact that you registered on the day I made this post and have only posted on my thread.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Actually no, that's the image you project, that's why no matter where you go, you find the exact same reactions from everyone on the web

Tell us then, how many people you have found that fell exited and willing as soon as they hear 'the word' you are sharing?

If we look on the web right now, it would seem to be zero. And again, a simple google search is all that's needed to prove it any other way

I take the search for answers to the questions about this reality seriously, and what I am seeing in the spiritual community is not a rigorous application of logical thinking. I am someone who adheres to the principles of logical thinking and reason.
    And yet you are doing the exact opposite, rejecting anyone who asks questions in the quest of finding the truth.

You should have worded this like so

I take the search for answers to the Source Truth reality seriously, and what I am seeing in the spiritual community is not a rigorous application of logical thinking (About Crystal Quartz)

You keep failing at explaining your reasoning but asking for people to answer questions somehow

Here's a clear explanation of how it usually works

- You post a theory
    - People ask questions and challenge it
    - You prove your theory by answering their questions until it becomes clear you have been proven right, or you are proven wrong
    - Then you post more about your theory
    - People asks more questions

You so far refuse to follow this approach, and well the proof of my words lies on your own posts

Your way seems to be

- You post a theory
    - People ask the questions
    - You don't like them and refuse to answer
    - People challenge you
    - You reject anything but the questions you expected from the script you learned by heart
    - People refuses and asks more questions
    - You call them ignorant and soulless

Is there anything missing here that we should be aware off?
    Last edited by Malisa, 15th October 2019 at 08:49.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Aragorn (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    A Question Kai, on cults, as I like and truth feel your words n thought, Q anon ?, you seen this ?, will put up Q thread for your look into if you will, in hoax section due to ummmm, beliefs.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=sourcetruth;842015428]Why is it so important to you to prove that it is a cult?

You are indeed projecting the cult image onto this. You are very forcefully asserting this and then projecting this assertion onto it.

You want to make these concepts out as if the only reason for them is to indoctrinate people. That is just what you are making out of them to be.

Now you have to insult me by suggesting that I dropped out of school. And you said I was the one insulting people?
    I am not insulting you in any way in any of my replies to you.

The only thing that is painfully obvious is how antagonistic you are towards me. You are so antagonistic towards me that you are not even willing to acknowledge anything I say, you just want to be antagonistic. This is another example of your antagonism to anything that I say.

Legitimate critique is not one that focuses on intentionally using negatively charged labels in an antagonism.

Your online activity speaks for you as well, it speaks of how antagonistic you are towards me.

In your antagonism you are only willing to hold onto a negative view about me.

In what way is she taking advantage of me? There is no way that I am being taken advantage of, I am just being educated on a topic.

She is not just rehashing old concepts, although some of the concepts that she talks about are known by others, she does provide a lot of original information. I looked into her videos and she does have a lot of original information.

Would you care to state if you agree or disagree with these "rehashed concepts"?

She only runs a patreon and a youtube page. There is nothing wrong with her having either of these pages.

It is clear that you are saying here that you do not want to discuss any of the concepts presented in the topic, you are only interested in bashing it. If you think that this is wrong then why aren't you willing to discuss this topic? There is no excuse for refusing to discuss this topic, it is just an indication of how antagonistic you are and how unwilling you are to actually discuss this topic.

Your "points" are not sufficient to conclude that it must be a cult.

What is very telling of what you cane to do here is shown by your immediate antagonism and focus on negatively labeling it, and the fact that you registered on the day I made this post and have only posted on my thread.
    I don't think you understand how a forum works

The moment you posted this, it stopped being "your thread" and now it's the forum's thread, and everyone can comment here as they see fit. If something goes wrong the mods will act on it, even with you. You don't own this thread, you only opened it and then it is a task for the members to contribute, or simply ignore it

So anything said here can be considered on topic as long as it remains a discussion about the OP,and discussing how that channel behaves like a cult is directly related to your OP, which is like a religion pamphlet as i said before.

So it is valid to question if the channel is a cult or not, is that clear enough, lady?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Aragorn (15th October 2019), Elen (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Actually no, that's the image you project, that's why no matter where you go, you find the exact same reactions from everyone on the web

Tell us then, how many people you have found that fell exited and willing as soon as they hear 'the word' you are sharing?

If we look on the web right now, it would seem to be zero. And again, a simple google search is all that's needed to prove it any other way

And yet you are doing the exact opposite, rejecting anyone who asks questions in the quest of finding the truth.

You should have worded this like so

I take the search for answers to the Source Truth reality seriously, and what I am seeing in the spiritual community is not a rigorous application of logical thinking (About Crystal Quartz)

You keep failing at explaining your reasoning but asking for people to answer questions somehow

Here's a clear explanation of how it usually works

- You post a theory
    - People ask questions and challenge it
    - You prove your theory by answering their questions until it becomes clear you have been proven right, or you are proven wrong

You so far refuse to follow this approach, and well the proof of my words lies on your own posts
    You are not asking questions and challenging the concepts presented in the OP.

You are the one who is rejecting me and concepts that have the potential to provide an answer to questions in the search for truth.

The reason that it has gotten negative reactions is because of the nature of the material, not because of any way that I have acted. It faces incredible opposition coming from certain people from the start of the discussion, who form a hard stance of antagonism. This is exactly what is happening with you.

I don't think you understand how a forum works

The moment you posted this, it stopped being "your thread" and now it's the forum's thread, and everyone can comment here as they see fit. If something goes wrong the mods will act on it, even with you. You don't own this thread, you only opened it and then it is a task for the members to contribute, or simply ignore it

So anything said here can be considered on topic as long as it remains a discussion about the OP,and discussing how that channel behaves like a cult is directly related to your OP, which is like a religion pamphlet as i said before.

So it is valid to question if the channel is a cult or not, is that clear enough, lady?
    What they comment here should be about the topic. If they are against it then they should explain their position on the concepts in the OP.

You are not "questioning" if this channel is a cult, you are asserting that it must be one.

Who are you calling lady?
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 15th October 2019 at 09:01.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well it seems like prophecy has been realised

Source, I will humbly invite you to begin your standard QC thread, and see how it fares here at TOT. It seems curious that you seem to have veered from your standard OP with your debut at this board as opposed to all the others. That might be my fault, I have been guilty of creating self fulfilling prophecies in the past.
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post842015338

I wonder lady, how do you not understand nobody wants to listen to that talk you are so dedicated into sharing?

Apparently from what everyone posts, it's just the same as usual, another day another lose i guess lady

[QUOTE=sourcetruth;842015435]You are not asking questions and challenging the concepts presented in the OP.

You are the one who is rejecting me and concepts that have the potential to provide an answer to questions in the search for truth.

The reason that it has gotten negative reactions is because of the nature of the material, not because of any way that I have acted. It faces incredible opposition coming from certain people from the start of the discussion, who form a hard stance of antagonism. This is exactly what is happening with you.

What they comment here should be about the topic. If they are against it then they should explain their position on the concepts in the OP.

You are not "questioning" if this channel is a cult, you are asserting that it must be one.

Who are you calling lady?
    Well you of course, are you not a lady?

If not well i'm sorry dude, but you definitely write and express like one

Are you going to continue ignoring my questions?

I mean is not like i wrote 100 of them, just two or three. Eachy Peachy champion

I explained in a very clear and defined way that you have already posted your claims, and now i'm asking for proof of them and questioning the purposes of the channel i went through. And yet you refuse to answer, which clearly indicates you are hiding something

You are in a cult lady, you just can't accept it because your entire world would fall down in a minute

You need to understand that all the evidence matters more than vague words you throw out there, just to see which ones sticks
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well it seems like prophecy has been realised

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post842015338

I wonder lady, how do you not understand nobody wants to listen to that talk you are so dedicated into sharing?

Apparently from what everyone posts, it's just the same as usual, another day another lose i guess lady

Well you of course, are you not a lady?

If not well i'm sorry dude, but you definitely write and express like one

Are you going to continue ignoring my questions?

I mean is not like i wrote 100 of them, just two or three. Eachy Peachy champion

I explained in a very clear and defined way that you have already posted your claims, and now i'm asking for proof of them and questioning the purposes of the channel i went through. And yet you refuse to answer, which clearly indicates you are hiding something

You are in a cult lady, you just can't accept it because your entire world would fall down in a minute

You need to understand that all the evidence matters more than vague words you throw out there, just to see which ones sticks
    Show me the questions that you ask about the concepts in the OP.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Show me the questions that you ask about the concepts in the OP.
    Again?

Are you a different person from before? How can you not understand my questions?

You talked about the 400 videos but never what happened next, so i asked if you have to pay to learn more
    if you watched all the 400+ videos, and want to continue learning, you have to pay?
    Then i asked why she blocked the patreon site, since it is linked to the youtube videos and channel you posted and when i went there i read that warning about expelling members who don't pay.
    So:
    She has blocked access to anyone who doesn't pay, and she clearly has pointed that if you stop paying, you are rejected. You can't ask questions or chat with other members of the group unless you pay! Isn't that bad in your eyes?
    And then
    Should we then assume that it doesn't matter if you are a source player or not, as long as you pay you are accepted, but even if you were a great source player if you stop paying you will be excluded from the group?
    Then these
    What do you expect from people who read your OP?
    1. To go watch the 400+ videos?
    2. Tell you that yes you are right?
    3. Believe and join the teaching experience and start posting your same OP across every site they can find on the web?
    4. Go to the patreon site and become a contributor?
    5. Kill themselves in order to wake up in the primary matrix?
    All of these are the result of inspecting the channel and from what i read from your OP, these are direct doubts about how it works, BASED on your own description and links

As i said before, did you expect very scripted questions somehow? Don't you think people have other ideas on their minds?

It seems as if you were unable to get answers for those questions, because those are not within the reasonable questions you expected from "someone like me" like you called me before

And why are you asking me to repeat myself again, when i already did twice at least in the past couple pages?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Aragorn (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Again?

Are you a different person from before? How can you not understand my questions?

You talked about the 400 videos but never what happened next, so i asked if you have to pay to learn more

Then i asked why she blocked the patreon site, since it is linked to the youtube videos and channel you posted and when i went there i read that warning about expelling members who don't pay.
    So:

And then

Then these

All of these are the result of inspecting the channel and from what i read from your OP, these are direct doubts about how it works, BASED on your own description and links

As i said before, did you expect very scripted questions somehow? Don't you think people have other ideas on their minds?

It seems as if you were unable to get answers for those questions, because those are not within the reasonable questions you expected from "someone like me" like you called me before

And why are you asking me to repeat myself again, when i already did twice at least in the past couple pages?
    Wow, to even suggest that I am a different person from before is absurd. You must have seen that conspiracy theory about me from Project Avalon.

I expect questions about the concepts presented in the OP, which means the concepts about the matrix. That is what this thread should be about, discussing these concepts.

What do you mean that I was unable to "get" questions?

I did answer these "questions" but you do not want to acknowledge any of my answers because of your antagonism.

What do I expect from people who read my OP?
    1. Read my OP
    2. Discuss the concepts that I presented in my OP ( as opposed to the channel itself)
    There is nothing on her patreon that is exclusive to her patreon followers, she only reuploads the youtube videos that she has made onto her patreon.
    Her patreon is only for people that donate to her. It is not being "excluded" if you don't pay to access her patreon, it is just the rules that she has set for her patreon page.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 15th October 2019 at 09:46.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I think sourcetruth's questions to Kai are legitimate. Kai claims he/she has never heard of Project Avalon, yet the links to sourcetruth's original thread there has been posted, if not in this thread, than in another, related one. Kai did not introduce themselves to the community, but started going straight after sourcetruth from the very beginning and has not participated in any other thread except this one.

As far as I can see, all they did so far was accuse him of various things and dig up dirt on him from other forums. Why would someone join a forum and immediately go after another new member, if they were not previously familiar with them? If you ask me, this stinks to high heaven and sourcetruth is correct to be concerned. I would very much like to hear from Kai regarding why he joined this forum, where he had found out about it, if not from Project Avalon and why the only thing he did since joining was attack sourcetruth on this one thread. I'm not accusing him of anything, but I think those are legitimate questions given the current acrimony between two new members. I seriously doubt this just came out of nowhere.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019), sourcetruth (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    So many questions, sigh. When one will not receive answers, why. ooopps another Question lol
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

sourcetruth (15th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I think sourcetruth's questions to Kai are legitimate. Kai claims he/she has never heard of Project Avalon, yet the links to sourcetruth's original thread there has been posted, if not in this thread, than in another, related one. Kai did not introduce themselves to the community, but started going straight after sourcetruth from the very beginning and has not participated in any other thread except this one.

As far as I can see, all they did so far was accuse him of various things and dig up dirt on him from other forums. Why would someone join a forum and immediately go after another new member, if they were not previously familiar with them? If you ask me, this stinks to high heaven and sourcetruth is correct to be concerned. I would very much like to hear from Kai regarding why he joined this forum, where he had found out about it, if not from Project Avalon and why the only thing he did since joining was attack sourcetruth on this one thread. I'm not accusing him of anything, but I think those are legitimate questions given the current acrimony between two new members. I seriously doubt this just came out of nowhere.
    It is very likely that he could have been directed to here from Project Avalon, because TOT is known abouy over there, and they types of accusations that he has made against me match those made against me on that forum.

He immediately accused this of being a cult, and then he made aome subtle comments towards me that resembled some of these same accusations that were made against me on PA.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th October 2019)