Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Well, this thread has given me a massive headache, that just refuses to go away since about yesterday evening.

But, if I may respectfully chime in, the idea of "the soulless ones" is not exactly a new or novel concept. In popular culture, zombies, vampires and demons are usually referred to as soulless. I think that psychopaths are good candidates for soulless beings among humans, since they lack empathy, the capacity for love or any other normal human emotion.

The Bhagavad Gita and Bhagavata Purana refer to the end times (the end of the Kali Yuga) as a period when the vast majority of humanity becomes demonic, which could be interpreted as soulless.

There is of course the difficulty of how we define the soul in relation to the spirit and the body. My own interpretation is that the soul is that divine spark, which is in essence a smaller version of God, otherwise referred to as the Self (Atman) in translations of the Upanishads for instance. Are there beings in the universe that lack a soul, in other words a Divine Self? I think it is at least possible and is something promoted by David Icke for instance in relation to Illuminati Bloodlines and Hybrid humans. But, there are countless examples of it in Movies, Tv Shows and Novels, especially those dealing with demons and vampires. Vampires are a metaphor for soulless humans, basically.

It is important to distinguish here between soul and spirit, because spirits can be soulless according to this dichotomy. A spirit is in essence a subtle physical body, made of a finer substance than ordinary matter, but still resembling a physical form. This is why the bible would refer to various ghouls, demons etc as unclean spirits.
    It is not a new concept, it has been described by others before. I have seen it described on certain websites, it is sometimes refered to with the concept of "organic portals".

What are called spirits are not the same as souls, they are only energy that is condensed into a non physical entity.

The soul is more then just the animator of a body, the soul is only the receiver of the information. However, the soulless ones can act like animators, but soulless ones could also be animated without having a soul present in them. That is what I am describing, that the soul does not have to be present in order for a human body to be animated. Think of entity possession, what is happening when an entity possesses a person? It is acting through that person, but this entity is not a soul.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    I like how you actually prove my point, here.
    It is not that soulless ones are less then human, it is that source players are more then the human avatar bodies that they inhabit.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    It is not that soulless ones are less then human, it is that source players are more then the human avatar bodies that they inhabit.
    You are really starting to seem disingenuous at this point. Source players are more while the rest of the humans are less. That is literally the point I was making.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No, they're not, and the truly worrisome part about it is that you just can't see why not. You're like a Flat-Earther who just won't accept the laws of physics because they contradict his belief system. All you can accept for true is what your guru told you would be true, and nothing she does or says would ever make you question her.

You're not the first, and sadly enough you also won't be the last. Here's a hint: when everyone else tells you you're wrong, then it is time for you to look into the mirror and honestly ask yourself whether they could be right and you could be wrong. If you cannot bring yourself to do that, then you're not even a truth seeker, but merely somebody else's parrot.

Think about that for a moment.
    I have had experience that validates what she says about soulless ones.

Look at the following quote by me, it deacribes my experience:

I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said
    My underatanding of these concepts does not only come from Quartz Crystal, they also come from my own understanding of things that I have come to understand.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    But, if I may respectfully chime in, the idea of "the soulless ones" is not exactly a new or novel concept. In popular culture, zombies, vampires and demons are usually referred to as soulless. I think that psychopaths are good candidates for soulless beings among humans, since they lack empathy, the capacity for love or any other normal human emotion.
    What you are referring to are the tulpas, poltergeists and other "thought forms", like Paracelsus' homunculus and the Jewish golem. They are short-lived externalized manifestations, powered by the conscious or subconscious minds of living human beings ─ a poltergeist not having a physical form and primarily being the result of unconscious psychokinesis in teenage girls.

The 1956 movie Forbidden Planet portrayed this phenomenon as the id ─ the mindless primitive, as described by Sigmund Freud ─ of a human scientist, artificially externalized and fed by a gigantic machine, built by an extinct alien civilization that created the machine so as to allow them to create anything they wished for through mere thought.

What the aliens however didn't realize was that the machine also powered their collective id, leading to their complete annihilation overnight. And thousands of years later, the human scientist, stranded on the alien planet, comes across the machine and attempts to analyze it, unaware of the fact that the machine is doing the same thing to him, creating a murderous monster that no one can see or kill, and that is now one by one picking off the crew members of a ship sent from Earth to rescue the stranded scientist and his daughter.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    You are really starting to seem disingenuous at this point. Source players are more while the rest of the humans are less. That is literally the point I was making.
    I don't describe it that way, the way that I see it is that source players have the potential to become more then the soulless ones, but as long as they are in the lower freauencies then they are just like the soulless ones.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I have had experience that validates what she says about soulless ones.

Look at the following quote by me, it deacribes my experience:

I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said
    Do you know what happens to your body if you, as a biological omnivore, stop consuming meat and disallow yourself to have orgasms for over a year? You start hallucinating. And that is what you were experiencing.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I don't describe it that way, the way that I see it is that source players have the potential to become more then the soulless ones, but as long as they are in the lower freauencies then they are just like the soulless ones.
    I give up.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    It's become ridiculous to interact in this discussion on who has soul and who hasn't. I do agree with Aragorn though...everything has life and all humans have soul. The soul can however be "blocked" from showing itself and therefore it can look as if it isn't present.

I do wonder though, why it is so important to force the agenda forward? Surely with so much resistance, there should be a bell ringing to say...maybe it is not the time and place for this now?

Is this the right time and place? Sourcetruth?
    Is it not the right time and place?
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    I give up.
    Me too. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see, and none so deaf as those who refuse to hear.

I recommend we go and find a pub that's still open, and wash away the bitter taste of this discussion by way of a few cold ones.
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Do you know what happens to your body if you, as a biological omnivore, stop consuming meat and disallow yourself to have orgasms for over a year? You start hallucinating. And that is what you were experiencing.
    It is a legitimate experience, why would I see it in their eyes? If I were hallucinating then why would it only be an effect in their eyes and not other hallucinations? I don't have any other "hallucinations" besides this.

I give up.
    I am just trying to explain to you how I would describe this.

Me too. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see, and none so deaf as those who refuse to hear.

I recommend we go and find a pub that's still open, and wash away the bitter taste of this discussion by way of a few cold ones.
    What are you trying to get me to see, do you want me to see that everyone has a soul? Because I don't ser that.

Do you want me to see that meat eating and orgasms are good? Because they are not good for you in any way.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    It is a legitimate experience, why would I see it in their eyes? If I were hallucinating then why would it only be an effect in their eyes and not other hallucinations? I don't have any other "hallucinations" besides this.

I am just trying to explain to you how I would describe this.
    Here, kid, educate yourself. Click this: Hallucination

What are you trying to get me to see, do you want me to see that everyone has a soul? Because I don't ser that.

Do you want me to see that meat eating and orgasms are good? Because they are not good for you in any way.
    Oh really? Last time I checked, those were perfectly natural things to do for biological beings. You are rejecting all that is natural, because your guru told you to.

And what you don't realize is that, along with the hallucinations, your self-deprivation is also affecting your ability to think rationally and critically. The unnatural vow of chastity and the vegetarian/vegan diet that your guru tells you to abide by are instrumental tools in your brainwashing. All cults use these techniques, because it breaks the spirit of their followers and makes them into obedient drones. The Chinese and the Soviets even used to use that as a means of torture.

Well, good luck. Like PurpleLama, I give up, and I've really had it with this discussion. I've got other things to dedicate my time and energy on. Seriously, I do.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2019)

Thanks
    Here, kid, educate yourself. Click this: Hallucination

Oh really? Last time I checked, those were perfectly natural things to do for biological beings. You are rejecting all that is natural, because your guru told you to.

And what you don't realize is that, along with the hallucinations, your self-deprivation is also affecting your ability to think rationally and critically. The unnatural vow of chastity and the vegetarian/vegan diet that your guru tells you to abide by are instrumental tools in your brainwashing. All cults use these techniques, because it breaks the spirit of their followers and makes them into obedient drones. The Chinese and the Soviets even used to use that as a means of torture.

Well, good luck. Like PurpleLama, I give up, and I've really had it with this discussion. I've got other things to dedicate my time and energy on. Seriously, I do.
    Would you also reject all other spiritual experiences as hallucinations, or do you only want to reject mine?

Those are "natural" for "biological beings", but source players are more then the ,biological beings" that they are plugged into.
    It would be "natural" only for soulless ones who are part of this matrix. Source players are not in their "natural" state when they are doing these things, their natural state is neutrality.

The concepts of abstaining from meat and orgasm are not exclusive to cults, there is nothing wrong with abstaining from these things.

It is about having the ablility to have self control, this is actually the opposite of brainwashing, bevause we are brainwashed to accept these things by the matrix and by society.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (17th October 2019)

Thanks
    Would you also reject all other spiritual experiences as hallucinations, or do you only want to reject mine?
    Only the nonsensical ones, which includes yours.

Those are "natural" for "biological beings", but source players are more then the ,biological beings" that they are plugged into.
    It would be "natural" only for soulless ones who are part of this matrix. Source players are not in their "natural" state when they are doing these things, their natural state is neutrality.

The concepts of abstaining from meat and orgasm are not exclusive to cults, there is nothing wrong with abstaining from these things.

It is about having the ablility to have self control, this is actually the opposite of brainwashing, bevause we are brainwashed to accept these things by the matrix and by society.
    You don't even realize that you are falling back onto your own delusions as support for your delusions. Circular logic. You exhibit all the textbook signs of brainwashing. I've seen it all before. The only thing that's different every time is the narrative. Like I said, you're not the first, and you won't be the last either.

You need some serious deprogramming, but I'm not volunteering ─ nor am I qualified for that role. You need professional help. Please seek it. There are people and centers specialized in deprogramming cult members.

And please stop trying to keep me into this discussion by quoting me. It is incredibly draining ─ and obviously, a complete waste of my time ─ to try and talk sense into you. Or to paraphrase something one of our other members once said on another thread, I'd be making greater strides on a runabout pulled by a tortoise.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), Wind (18th October 2019)

Thanks
    Only the nonsensical ones, which includes yours.

You don't even realize that you are falling back onto your own delusions as support for your delusions. Circular logic. You exhibit all the textbook signs of brainwashing. I've seen it all before. The only thing that's different every time is the narrative. Like I said, you're not the first, and you won't be the last either.

You need some serious deprogramming, but I'm not volunteering ─ nor am I qualified for that role. You need professional help. Please seek it. There are people and centers specialized in deprogramming cult members.

And please stop trying to keep me into this discussion by quoting me. It is incredibly draining ─ and obviously, a complete waste of my time ─ to try and talk sense into you. Or to paraphrase something one of our other members once said on another thread, I'd be making greater strides on a runabout pulled by a tortoise.
    On what basis or standard do you dismiss my experience as being one of the "nonsensical ones"? It seem to me that your only basis for rejecting my experience as compared to others is that my experience does not fit with your own beliefs.

You have no real basis for rejection my explanations, other then calling me brainwashed.

It is your choice if you want to reply to me or not, if you don't want to reply to me then you don't have to, but you feel a need to defend yourself, which is why you can't help but respond.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (17th October 2019)