Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    IAnd last but not least and most aggravating for Aragorn, we have Master Trump to examine as Exhibit A.
    He most certainly does have a soul. It's just not a very nice one, and his low level of consciousness isn't exactly helping the US population in that regard. Or for that matter, the rest of the world.

Chairman Kim might disagree.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    Dude, you are judged by what you express yourself

How do you see yourself is not how people see you, you are projecting a specific image out there and since we are not seeing each other in the eye, you are projecting your image through words just like me

Your words right now say you don't know what's going on

You can try to patch what you said before, but reality is that you said it based on what you understood at the moment, which comes from the immediate knowledge you have available

See how it works?

See my comment above this quote. So instead of saying this, you should have proven me wrong, with your immediate knowledge

Your statement means nothing, literarily

Prove how i did not show you wrong right now, in detail

Let me be more clear because i can see how this is going to become another deflecting argument for you

You should be more honest about these things, see? Why not just ask and say "I don't know this, can you point me to where i can learn more about it?" Instead of trying to pretend, and then read through it and figure out why i mentioned it here

No that's not at all, you have displayed a giant lack of knowledge right there

So how can you trust your criteria, if you can't even figure out or know in advance what that word means or how the concept works?

How can you know what blue looks like, if you are blind?

Just out of curiosity i ran a search on google, turns out the first hit is

Compartmentalization (psychology) - Wikipedia

Forgive me Kai, but I'm not seeing it, but you obviously are. ST might be strident, committed, even proselytizing (however that wouldn't bother me even if it were true) but, I haven't seen where there is evidence of a sinister intent which I have seen even here on TOT. Are you in danger of being cultivated? It certainly doesn't seem like it to me, I haven't noticed anyone yet in that danger. I think just the opposite is true. My first impression was that the sore point was 'New Age' which is a trigger for alt-righters and you know why? Because it is at its root a positive approach to improving the human condition. Where it goes bad and it always goes bad no matter the direction, New Age, old time religion, alt-right, (most Western philosophies, actually) is when exploitation sets in. 400 free videos travels a good distance in my estimation to bridging that pitfall.

Just my not so humble opinion.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    The entire premise may be defeated on one simple point, which I know sc will not agree with, but I would be surprised if anyone else disagreed with:

Any system that requires other humans to be dehumanized in order for those within said system to be seen as more special, powerful, or more human in some way is itself an illegitimate system.

Soulless ones come in all different forms, nowhere did I say that source players were "better" or "worse" compared to soulless ones.

It is you that sees the soulless ones concept as dehumanizing, not me. They are still human but they are not more then human, unlike the souls, who are more then just human.

You want to hold this as if it is absolute truth, I see your statement as an extension of the ideology that all humans are equal.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 16th October 2019 at 13:33.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    I hate disagreeing with my buddy Aragorn and I do agree that in some philosophical circles it would be considered non sequitur to say 'soulless humans'. I am willing to entertain that possibility however based on several principles. Multiple modern human variations. Home Erectus, Neanderthals, Homo Sapiens, Denisovans, etc. Biblical proclamations against miscegenation regarding such. And fractalization of souls is perfectly logical particularly from an Eastern philosophical perspective. Creation is holistic and multi-dimensional, it is possible from that perspective alone that souls are fractal in nature. Fractals are the foundation of natural structure, etc, etc. And last but not least and most aggravating for Aragorn, we have Master Trump to examine as Exhibit A.

As for meat, I'm not a big meat eater but it is fortunate that I don't care to be a member of the 5th dimension.
    I consider the idea of soulless humans to be a legitimate concept that needs to be explored further. It is not omay for this idea to be rejected in the way that it has been, the rejection for this idea is coming from the ideology of considering all people as equal.

Fractals could indeed be a plausible concept of explaining and representing how the different branches of consciousness exist on the same tree.

I am not a eater of any animal foods at all nj
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    A body without a soul would not be brain dead. Instead of having a soul they would just be animated by the energy of source players.

Having a soul is more then just having a particulat identity. The "spirit" is a matrix counterfeit to a soul, they are computer programs within the matrix.

Source players are not just being animated, they are the animators..

You said that we are all being animated by a field of source consciousness. This "field" only exists within the perspective of source players, who are the focal point of experiencing reality as consciousness. This field is what animates the soulless ones, ut iy does not animate the other source players. This "field" cannot exist without something being used to sustain it, and that something is energy taken from source players.

You are completely wrong to say that one should not seek enlightenment, if you are a source player looking for truth, you will find some of it in what the matrix puts out there, but you have to keep searching for answers.
    Seeking enlightenment is not about seeking answers to questions. Those who actively seek enlightenment are doing it out of ego, because they want to be gods.

I have found some of these answers before I ever watched Quartz Crystals videos, but Quaetz Crystal still provided me with a lot of new knowledge that built on top of this foundation.

The idea behind the matrix movie is the idea of experiencing a computer stimulation. It is not an idea that comes soley form the matrix movie, the idea of this reality being analagous to a computer stimulations has been taken seriously by people.

The idea of being in a computer stimulation from the matrix movie is taken analagously, although applied literally in a sense, but not as in a computer stimulation, but rather an artiricial construct that we live in.

This reality is not only a creation by source. The idea of this reality being created by source is taken one step further to then decide that we live in an artificial construct. This artificial construct is what creates soulless ones, because they are necessary for the matrix to exist in its present state.
    And spoken like a True Believer™. Judy already has you packaged and ready to ship out. You've been brainwashed.

And if that is what you choose to be ─ and I know with every fiber in my body that nothing I or anyone else here can say will sway you off of your chosen path, because you're too far gone already ─ then so be it, and then I wish you a safe journey through life. Just make sure you bring a parachute with you, because it's a long way down that abyss.

Just don't try recruiting any followers here at The One Truth, because then you're going to be experiencing a few seconds of zero gravity on your way out the door. Possibly even some time dilation if we kick you out hard enough.

Thou hast been warned.

...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Forgive me Kai, but I'm not seeing it, but you obviously are. ST might be strident, committed, even proselytizing (however that wouldn't bother me even if it were true) but, I haven't seen where there is evidence of a sinister intent which I have seen even here on TOT. Are you in danger of being cultivated? It certainly doesn't seem like it to me, I haven't noticed anyone yet in that danger. I think just the opposite is true. My first impression was that the sore point was 'New Age' which is a trigger for alt-righters and you know why? Because it is at its root a positive approach to improving the human condition. Where it goes bad and it always goes bad no matter the direction, New Age, old time religion, alt-right, (most Western philosophies, actually) is when exploitation sets in. 400 free videos travels a good distance in my estimation to bridging that pitfall.

Just my not so humble opinion.
    i am indeed very strident and commited.

There is really no evidence of a sinister intent on my part, this is just an accusation that people like Kai want to scream at me, because they want to personally attack me.

There is nothing wrong with these concepts presented in the videos, it is just that people like her want to oppose it because the nature of the concepts do not fit well with them. For example, the ideas of not eating meat and not having orgasms would not fit well with many people, and the idea of soulless ones would also not fit well with many people.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I consider the idea of soulless humans to be a legitimate concept that needs to be explored further. It is not omay for this idea to be rejected in the way that it has been, the rejection for this idea is coming from the ideology of considering all people as equal.

Fractals could indeed be a plausible concept of explaining and representing how the different branches of consciousness exist on the same tree.

I am not a eater of any animal foods at all nj
    People are/are not equal is a loaded concept. Personally I think at an intrinsic level all people are equal. No one should be treated as different out of the chute (a distasteful analogy). The Source endows all humans equally with spiritual grace. How one chooses to use it is within itself a very conundrum filled process. A soulless one demonstrates itself as less than human by choices made not as an intrinsic characteristic...in my humble opinion (this time humble)
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    People are/are not equal is a loaded concept. Personally I think at an intrinsic level all people are equal. No one should be treated as different out of the chute (a distasteful analogy). The Source endows all humans equally with spiritual grace. How one chooses to use it is within itself a very conundrum filled process. A soulless one demonstrates itself as less than human by choices made not as an intrinsic characteristic...in my humble opinion (this time humble)
    Well yes, the soulless one only shows itself to be less human by the choices that they make as a soulless one.

The soulless ones come in all differrent forms. I would not consider the soulless ones to be better or worse then source players, they are made to pretend to be source players when they are not.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Only robots would not have souls. All plants, animals and humans do have souls for sure, anyone who tells differently doesn't know what they're talking about. Some people have very young or very dark souls and some have very old and advanced & bright souls. Everyone is different in the sense that none of us are on the same level of consciousness, but there sure aren't any living humans who wouldn't have souls. Nor animals.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Chris (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Only robots would not have souls. All plants, animals and humans do have souls for sure, anyone who tells differently doesn't know what they're talking about. Some people have very young or very dark souls and some have very old and advanced & bright souls. Everyone is different in the sense that none of us are on the same level of consciousness, but there sure aren't any living humans who wouldn't have souls. Nor animals.
    Not all humans contain source fractals within them.

These humans appear to act like they have a soul because they are being animated with energy that comes from source players. You are confusing looking like they ahve a soul with actually having a soul.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Seeking enlightenment is not about seeking answers to questions. Those who actively seek enlightenment are doing it out of ego, because they want to be gods.

And spoken like a True Believer™. Judy already has you packaged and ready to ship out. You've been brainwashed.

And if that is what you choose to be ─ and I know with every fiber in my body that nothing I or anyone else here can say will sway you off of your chosen path, because you're too far gone already ─ then so be it, and then I wish you a safe journey through life. Just make sure you bring a parachute with you, because it's a long way down that abyss.

Just don't try recruiting any followers here at The One Truth, because then you're going to be experiencing a few seconds of zero gravity on your way out the door. Possibly even some time dilation if we kick you out hard enough.

Thou hast been warned.

There is nothing wrong with any of my explanations or concepts that I present, they are completely legitimate.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Chris (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (17th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Well, this thread has given me a massive headache, that just refuses to go away since about yesterday evening.

But, if I may respectfully chime in, the idea of "the soulless ones" is not exactly a new or novel concept. In popular culture, zombies, vampires and demons are usually referred to as soulless. I think that psychopaths are good candidates for soulless beings among humans, since they lack empathy, the capacity for love or any other normal human emotion.

The Bhagavad Gita and Bhagavata Purana refer to the end times (the end of the Kali Yuga) as a period when the vast majority of humanity becomes demonic, which could be interpreted as soulless.

There is of course the difficulty of how we define the soul in relation to the spirit and the body. My own interpretation is that the soul is that divine spark, which is in essence a smaller version of God, otherwise referred to as the Self (Atman) in translations of the Upanishads for instance. Are there beings in the universe that lack a soul, in other words a Divine Self? I think it is at least possible and is something promoted by David Icke for instance in relation to Illuminati Bloodlines and Hybrid humans. But, there are countless examples of it in Movies, Tv Shows and Novels, especially those dealing with demons and vampires. Vampires are a metaphor for soulless humans, basically.

It is important to distinguish here between soul and spirit, because spirits can be soulless according to this dichotomy. A spirit is in essence a subtle physical body, made of a finer substance than ordinary matter, but still resembling a physical form. This is why the bible would refer to various ghouls, demons etc as unclean spirits.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I have it from one video, that if one is a source player, then in their life they will not experience any acute deptivation, violence, or any other form of suffering. She goes further to state if you see someone who is experiencing acute suffering, for example a starving child, then you should not feel any sort of empathy or compassion for the suffering of that child, because that is how the soulless ones take the energy of source players.

I have actually watched several videos, and have encountered similar problems in her logic, but we can start with this one. Logically, it should be said, according to the words of Judy herself, a source player should train themselves to be psychopaths, lacking any emotion whatsoever toward any but source players, who by her own definition are the very ones who need the least in empathy, compassion, pity, etc.

It is also important to note that source players number only 1 in 5000, according to Judy.
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 16th October 2019 at 14:37.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    There is nothing wrong with any of my explanations or concepts that I present, they are completely legitimate.
    No, they're not, and the truly worrisome part about it is that you just can't see why not. You're like a Flat-Earther who just won't accept the laws of physics because they contradict his belief system. All you can accept for true is what your guru told you would be true, and nothing she does or says would ever make you question her.

You're not the first, and sadly enough you also won't be the last. Here's a hint: when everyone else tells you you're wrong, then it is time for you to look into the mirror and honestly ask yourself whether they could be right and you could be wrong. If you cannot bring yourself to do that, then you're not even a truth seeker, but merely somebody else's parrot.

Think about that for a moment.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post

Any system that requires other humans to be dehumanized in order for those within said system to be seen as more special, powerful, or more human in some way is itself an illegitimate system.

Soulless ones come in all different forms, nowhere did I say that source players were "better" or "worse" compared to soulless ones.

It is you that sees the soulless ones concept as dehumanizing, not me. They are still human but they are not more then human, unlike the souls, who are more then just human.

You want to hold this as if it is absolute truth, I see your statement as an extension of the ideology that all humans are equal.
    I like how you actually prove my point, here.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    It's become ridiculous to interact in this discussion on who has soul and who hasn't. I do agree with Aragorn though...everything has life and all humans have soul. The soul can however be "blocked" from showing itself and therefore it can look as if it isn't present.

I do wonder though, why it is so important to force the agenda forward? Surely with so much resistance, there should be a bell ringing to say...maybe it is not the time and place for this now?

Is this the right time and place? Sourcetruth?
    Last edited by Elen, 16th October 2019 at 14:46.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Emil El Zapato (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)