Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    First you say that I can't answer your questions and now you tell me that my answers aren't good enough, without actually replying to the content of my questions?
    How can you consider my answers "mumble jumble" when you haven't even formed a reply to the content of my questions?

Do you have any links that show that the original matrix concept did not use humans as an energy source?

And even if it was, it would not mean that it is "fake".

That doesn't make the idea any less reasonable.
    There is source truth in movies, it is out there in movies for source players to pick up on if they want to look for it. The matrix movie is the matrix putting out source truth for source players.
    I don't think you understand how this all works outside your limited point of view

You continue to be in denial

The teachings by Judy are based on a broken/purposely misleading "knowledge" that was distributed as such, with that exact purpose

That's how you filter out people

Are you aware of what compartmentalization is and how it works?

Just by answering the way you did, you have basically acknowledged that you don't have a clue what's going on

...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    I don't think you understand how this all works outside your limited point of view

You continue to be in denial

The teachings by Judy are based on a broken/purposely misleading "knowledge" that was distributed as such, with that exact purpose

That's how you filter out people

Are you aware of what compartmentalization is and how it works?

Just by answering the way you did, you have basically acknowledged that you don't have a clue what's going on

I don't think that you should judge what I understand and don't understand.

You try to talk to me in this attitude of myself being the one who lacks understanding.

The base of the Quartz Crystal teachings were concepts that were already recognized by others, and she built on top of this base with her own original information.

These concepts were those that I already was familiar with and had an acceptance of before I discovered Quartz Crystals videos.

Compartmentalization, as in the psychological defense mechanism?
    You want to frame me this way because in your mind you think that you are right.

You think that I don't know where you are coming from but I do, and it does not mean that any of this is wrong.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't think that you should judge what I understand and don't understand.

You try to talk to me in this attitude of myself being the one who lacks understanding.

The base of the Quartz Crystal teachings were concepts that were already recognized by others, and she built on top of this base with her own original information.

These concepts were those that I already was familiar with and had an acceptance of before I discovered Quartz Crystals videos.

You want to frame me this way because in your mind you think that you are right.

You think that I don't know where you are coming from but I do, and it does not mean that any of this is wrong.
    Dude, you are judged by what you express yourself

How do you see yourself is not how people see you, you are projecting a specific image out there and since we are not seeing each other in the eye, you are projecting your image through words just like me

Your words right now say you don't know what's going on

You can try to patch what you said before, but reality is that you said it based on what you understood at the moment, which comes from the immediate knowledge you have available

See how it works?

See my comment above this quote. So instead of saying this, you should have proven me wrong, with your immediate knowledge

Your statement means nothing, literarily

Prove how i did not show you wrong right now, in detail

Let me be more clear because i can see how this is going to become another deflecting argument for you

You should be more honest about these things, see? Why not just ask and say "I don't know this, can you point me to where i can learn more about it?" Instead of trying to pretend, and then read through it and figure out why i mentioned it here

No that's not at all, you have displayed a giant lack of knowledge right there

So how can you trust your criteria, if you can't even figure out or know in advance what that word means or how the concept works?

How can you know what blue looks like, if you are blind?

Just out of curiosity i ran a search on google, turns out the first hit is

Compartmentalization (psychology) - Wikipedia
    Last edited by Malisa, 16th October 2019 at 07:31.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Dude, you are judged by what you express yourself

How do you see yourself is not how people see you, you are projecting a specific image out there and since we are not seeing each other in the eye, you are projecting your image through words just like me

Your words right now say you don't know what's going on

You can try to patch what you said before, but reality is that you said it based on what you understood at the moment, which comes from the immediate knowledge you have available

See how it works?

See my comment above this quote. So instead of saying this, you should have proven me wrong, with your immediate knowledge

Your statement means nothing, literarily

Prove how i did not show you wrong right now, in detail
    But in this case, you are presenting an image of me to others that is misrepresented in a negative way.

Your attitude towards me is to try to put me down by telling me thigns such as "your statement means nothibg" and "you don't know what is going on"

I told you this but you must have ignored it:
    That is the response to what you said about the base of the Quartz Crystal teachings.
    You don't actually seem to care about my answer, you care more about tellibg me that my answer is wrong then actually tellibg me anything about my answer, which says a lot about your attitude towards me.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 16th October 2019 at 07:26.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    But in this case, you are presenting an image of me to others that is misrepresented in a negative way.

Your attitude towards me is to try to put me down by telling me thigns such as "your statement means nothibg" and "you don't know what is going on"

I told you this but you must have ignored it:

That is the response to what you said about the base of the Quartz Crystal teachings.
    You don't actually seem to care about my answer, you care more about tellibg me that my answer is wrong then actually tellibg me anything about my answer, which says a lot about your attitude towards me.

Let's focus on what we were talking about please

Why do you attempt to switch to something else?

Don't do that, this is why people gets tired of you and then you get banned

Let's get to the end of what we were talking and figure out if i'm right or you are

"your statement means nothibg" and "you don't know what is going on"
    At least i did not call you "Ignorant dumb and soulless" So i got that going for me
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

No, i had to hide something about me to protect myself, and i asked for help with that. I was a small sacrifice of integrity but it also had a purpose, to allow the true nature of the cult to be exposed.

Otherwise i would not have been able to question it as i was

I'm going to wait for all the answers i requested, but we will see none

This has nothing to do with BR, he doesn't even know about this. And even if he knew, he is not my owner like that lady is with sourcetruth, i fly alone Chris. I don't need anyone to tell me how to think or how to feel, or what to do
    Apologies for flipping out on you. I am starting to see your point.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Let's focus on what we were talking about please

Why do you attempt to switch to something else?

Don't do that, this is why people gets tired of you and then you get banned

Let's get to the end of what we were talking and figure out if i'm right or you are

At least i did not call you "Ignorant dumb and soulless" So i got that going for me
    It was not "swtiching" at all, it was a completely reasonable response to your post, but you are too heaitant to acknowledge it because of your antagonism towards me.

People get tired of me and bam me because they don't like my ideas, such as the ideas of soulless people and the ideas of not eating meat and not having orgasms.

You think that you can put me down with your words, because of your antagonism towards me.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 16th October 2019 at 08:01.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It was not "swtiching" at all, it was a completely reasonable response to your post, but you are too heaitant to acknowledge it because of your antagonism towards me.

People get tired of me and bam me because they don't like my ideas, such as the ideas of soulless people and the ideas of not eating meat and not having orgasms.

You think that you can put me down with your words, because of your antagonism towards me.

Her "point"? You mean how she tries to "expose" me?

No that's not what he mean, but let's not get us distracted about what we are discussing here

As I was saying.. "compartmentalization"

Have you looked more into it by now?

If not you should learn well about it before we continue our discussion here

Compartmentalization and what i told you before about Matrix 2.0 go hand in hand

So you get to know where the information came from, when people use it on the "outside" world, and that's how you filter them out and now where the source or leak came from

You should really understand that concept well, before we can keep our conversation going, ok?

You were mistaken about confusing it with that wikipedia article, so please don't say now that you knew all along what compartmentalization is
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    No that's not what he mean, but let's not get us distracted about what we are discussing here

As I was saying.. "compartmentalization"

Have you looked more into it by now?

If not you should learn well about it before we continue our discussion here

Compartmentalization and what i told you before about Matrix 2.0 go hand in hand

So you get to know where the information came from, when people use it on the "outside" world, and that's how you filter them out and now where the source or leak came from

You should really understand that concept well, before we can keep our conversation going, ok?

You were mistaken about confusing it with that wikipedia article, so please don't say now that you knew all along what compartmentalization is
    Instead of telling me to try to explain it, why don't you explain how "compartmentalization" applies here? I am not going to do it for you.

This information is found in places such as movies, you are talking about how in the matrix movie the energy is taken from humans to power it.
    This is analagous to how energy is drained from source players to power the matrix.
    This is how source tries to reach out to us, through movies which give us analagous concepts that we can understand to be analagous to what is happening in this matrix.

The concept of energy being used to create something is not unique to the matrix movie, it is a fact about reality. This is analagous to how potential energy exists as something that can become kinetic energy.

It makes sense that it would take something to power the creation of the matrix. How would you have creation without any power to create? The power to create is what exists as a potential, and this potential is the potential energy that is stored and given to source players to power the matrix.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 16th October 2019 at 08:31.
    ...to the topTop

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    What is spiritual knowledge to you, is it conclusions that you have reached through logical reasoning or other means, or is it about information that comes from other sources that you agree with?
    That is actually a very good question. In my case, it comes from logical reasoning, several decades of very intense and perpetual psychological and neurological self-analysis, very early childhood memories regarding how I looked at the world during the first years of my mortal existence, being absolutely honest with myself to the full 100% ─ which takes a lot of courage ─ several paranormal experiences (with witnesses) and finally, the corroboration by a single external source, who was herself not an evangelist of any sorts, but rather someone who reported ─ she's dead now ─ on the testimonies of people she had been hypnotically regressing.

I have also already encountered many others of "my kind" in my own life's journey. And their experiences also all corresponded with mine, without that they had consulted any external sources. In fact, those that did seek out external sources for clarification all ended up confused and misled.

When you are criticizing this material, is this coming from the standpoint of your previous spiritual knowledge?
    In part, yes, but also in part based upon the textbook cult behavior and obvious affliction with psychopathy of the woman in question. All the patterns are there.

And trust me, I know a psychopath when I see one. One of my ex-girlfriends was a certifiable psychopath, and I've been dealing with psychopaths and sociopaths all of my life.

What I meant when I said that it was not reasonable that everyone has a soul was that I do not see it as a logical conclusion to make.

The assumption that everyone else has a soul comes from observing ourselves as having souls, and projecting that this would also apply to everyone else. What it looks like to us is that we are there in the body, having the experience of a body. When we think of other people as being conscious or having souls we think of there being another experiencer in that body the same way that we are. It is also based in the assumption that I am just like all of the other human beings, and not seperate from them.

However, when we examine why we think that everyone else must have a soul, the idea does not stand up to logical scrutiny. When we dive deeper into the nature of consciousness and ask a lot of questions about our existence in this reality, we may find certain things that don't make sense in our attempts at an explanation. When we question the idea that everyone has a soul, we can realize how we have tried to make our explanations of this reality around this assumption, and how if we discarded it, our explanations would be more logical.

When I realize that I am not this human body, I realize that this body exists independant of me. From this understanding, I understand that a body could exist independently of a soul.
    Negative. A body that does not have a soul can only exist in a medical state known as brain-dead, and will eventually die unless kept on life support.

Likewise, a fetus in the womb may not have a soul (yet), but said fetus is then on life support, because it is being kept alive and its cell growth is being stimulated by the mother, through the placenta. If the fetus does not merge with a soul before the final stages of pregnancy, then the baby will be stillborn.

Commonly, a soul will bond with a fetus ─ but not enter it yet ─ during the first stages of the pregnancy, so as to help shape the body's properties along the lines of what would be compatible with the soul that's about to merge with it. The merger usually comes within the second term of the pregnancy, although that's not a rule.

Quartz Crystal is not the only person that I have found the idea of soulless ones, there are other sources that have proposed the same concept.
    Oh, I have no doubts about that. But that doesn't make it true yet. People can and do jump to the wrong conclusions, and they can get there by following highly varying paths. But that doesn't mean that their assumptions would be correct.

I will ask you this, what is a soul to you?
    As I've explained, what I personally consider "the soul" is the identity of a particular individual ─ whether this individual is a human being or another sentient being is irrelevant. The soul itself is not a person, but it is the blueprint for what makes the person ─ which is what I call "the spirit" ─ and so a person/spirit, if we exclude the physical component for a moment, is what you get when a soul is animated (in the literal sense of the word) by the consciousness field. This creates a unique individual, with a personality, but the individual only exist within the consciousness field of the Prime Creator.

Think of a little boy playing with toy soldiers and re-enacting World War II. On his one hand, he's got the allied soldiers (UK, USA, Canada, various resistance movements) and on the other hand the axis powers (the Nazis, the Italians, the Japanese). From up close, it all looks very real. A Nazi shoots a US soldier, a UK soldier shoots a Nazi, and so on. But it is all the little boy who's animating the little toy soldiers. Without the little boy, those toy soldiers are merely plastic figurines. They don't move, the don't have any motivation, they don't think, and they most certainly aren't fighting any wars.

That's how it works. We are all being animated by the same consciousness field, namely that of the Prime Creator, which itself is the conscious part of a quantum singularity, trying to discover its own potential by collapsing the wave-function on every little bit of said potential with the question "What if?".

It is also not the duty of any individual to seek enlightenment. Those who seek enlightenment will never find it, because it cannot be found, period. Instead, enlightenment will find you, if and when the time is right. It is foolish to want to become a deity. You are born on Earth with a reason, and that reason is that you must live a human life, and discover what it means to be human ─ and be a good human.

The way that I define a soul is that it is something that houses a fractalization of source consciousness inside of it.
    Let me put it this way... Your consciousness is not a fragment of Source consciousness, but you yourself are a microscope that Source consciousness is looking back at itself through, because the fact that you are an individual makes your experience subjective, and subjectivity is what gives meaning to everything.

At the level of Source itself, there is only one. Source is unique, in the literal sense ─ there is nothing other than Source. And that is exactly why everything that Source is comprised of is totally meaningless. It can only have meaning when there is "an Other". That's how the dichotomy between Self and Other came to be. It puts things into perspective by adding subjectivity.

And as always, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Apart from each of our subjective experiences as a Self, or in the eyes of someone else, an Other, there is also the interaction between the Selfs and Others as perceived by Source ─ or more concretely, the Prime Creator consciousness ─ itself. And that is then what leads us to what the Catholics call "the Holy Trinity", or what is known as the Hegelian dialectic, i.e. "Out of thesis and antithesis, synthesis will be born."

The Self is the thesis. The Other is the antithesis. And the synthesis is what the Prime Creator consciousness can learn from the interaction between the two, and what gives it the final meaning to its own existence. It is the wheel of Yin and Yang, spinning around indefinitely, with Yin chasing Yang and Yang chasing Yin.

However, I consider a soul to only have an existence within the matrix.
    Forget about that whole matrix thing. That's an "alternative community" meme that's been going round since the Matrix movies appeared ─ and only since then. As intriguing as the concept of those movies was ─ and they do prompt one to think a little deeper ─ they were only blockbuster movies, meant to entertain, and by entertaining enough people, to bring in money for their producers ─ like all movies. It's an industry, not a sudden revelation of a hidden spiritual truth, or a proper description of how reality works.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    As someone else pointed out, you are proselytizing,
    Of course this is true, it's beyond ridiculous by this point. But it's also true that you are "that guy" who chooses to make a spectacle of himself as well, by engaging the crazy bugger on the street corner who's ranting something about the end is near.

Now mind you I'm having a fine old time here on the sidelines with my beer and popcorn watching this dog and pony show, but just out of curiosity I'm wondering why it's so dang important for you to be "that guy"? It's like watching yin and yang duke it out in a cage match.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    The entire premise may be defeated on one simple point, which I know sc will not agree with, but I would be surprised if anyone else disagreed with:

Any system that requires other humans to be dehumanized in order for those within said system to be seen as more special, powerful, or more human in some way is itself an illegitimate system.

Last edited by PurpleLama, 16th October 2019 at 12:11. Reason: Had to fix the meme link
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Dreamtimer (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    The entire premise may be defeated on one simple point, which I know sc will not agree with, but I would be surprised if anyone else disagreed with:

Any system that requires other humans to be dehumanized in order for those within said system to be seen as more special, powerful, or more human in some way is itself an illegitimate system.
    ... And a cult. Agreed 100%.

Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    I'll buy it for a dollar.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Chris, you have made many excellent points in your posts.

Aragorn has done a poor job of trying to excuse Kai and our suspicions against them. It is very clear to us what is happening and what has happened with PA.

What will Kai respond with, now that it is clear what they came here to do?

Your quote from earlier is very clear to us now,

People were already claiming this years ago on TOT, and although according to Aragorn they were "retracted", it is clear to us that they have not changed.

What is spiritual knowledge to you, is it conclusions that you have reached through logical reasoning or other means, or is it about information that comes from other sources that you agree with?

When you are criticizing this material, is this coming from the standpoint of your previous spiritual knowledge?

What I meant when I said that it was not reasonable that everyone has a soul was that I do not see it as a logical conclusion to make.

The assumption that everyone else has a soul comes from observing ourselves as having souls, and projecting that this would also apply to everyone else. What it looks like to us is that we are there in the body, having the experience of a body. When we think of other people as being conscious or having souls we think of there being another experiencer in that body the same way that we are. It is also based in the assumption that I am just like all of the other human beings, and not seperate from them.

However, when we examine why we think that everyone else must have a soul, the idea does not stand up to logical scrutiny. When we dive deeper into the nature of consciousness and ask a lot of questions about our existence in this reality, we may find certain things that don't make sense in our attempts at an explanation. When we question the idea that everyone has a soul, we can realize how we have tried to make our explanations of this reality around this assumption, and how if we discarded it, our explanations would be more logical.

When I realize that I am not this human body, I realize that this body exists independant of me. From this understanding, I understand that a body could exist independently of a soul.

Quartz Crystal is not the only person that I have found the idea of soulless ones, there are other sources that have proposed the same concept. Before I saw Quartz Crystals channel, I was familiar of the concept from these other sources.

The concept of soulless people has also been referred to as "organic portals".

http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18...ulless-humans/

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...cportals06.htm

I will ask you this, what is a soul to you?

The way that I define a soul is that it is something that houses a fractalization of source consciousness inside of it.

However, I consider a soul to only have an existence within the matrix. There are no souls outside of the matrix, there are only fractals of source consciousness, and the source fractal is housed within a soul. This is where the concept of a soul cage comes from, the source fractal is trapped inside of the soul cage in order to experience this reality.

The reality that exist is centered around the consciousness of these source fractals, which are creating the matrix.

You should at least be willing to hear what I have to say about this topic, because I have a lot more to say.

He has also done something similar in my thread on PA where he tries to get the staff involved.
    I hate disagreeing with my buddy Aragorn and I do agree that in some philosophical circles it would be considered non sequitur to say 'soulless humans'. I am willing to entertain that possibility however based on several principles. Multiple modern human variations. Home Erectus, Neanderthals, Homo Sapiens, Denisovans, etc. Biblical proclamations against miscegenation regarding such. And fractalization of souls is perfectly logical particularly from an Eastern philosophical perspective. Creation is holistic and multi-dimensional, it is possible from that perspective alone that souls are fractal in nature. Fractals are the foundation of natural structure, etc, etc. And last but not least and most aggravating for Aragorn, we have Master Trump to examine as Exhibit A.

As for meat, I'm not a big meat eater but it is fortunate that I don't care to be a member of the 5th dimension.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Dreamtimer (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That is actually a very good question. In my case, it comes from logical reasoning, several decades of very intense and perpetual psychological and neurological self-analysis, very early childhood memories regarding how I looked at the world during the first years of my mortal existence, being absolutely honest with myself to the full 100% ─ which takes a lot of courage ─ several paranormal experiences (with witnesses) and finally, the corroboration by a single external source, who was herself not an evangelist of any sorts, but rather someone who reported ─ she's dead now ─ on the testimonies of people she had been hypnotically regressing.

I have also already encountered many others of "my kind" in my own life's journey. And their experiences also all corresponded with mine, without that they had consulted any external sources. In fact, those that did seek out external sources for clarification all ended up confused and misled.

In part, yes, but also in part based upon the textbook cult behavior and obvious affliction with psychopathy of the woman in question. All the patterns are there.

And trust me, I know a psychopath when I see one. One of my ex-girlfriends was a certifiable psychopath, and I've been dealing with psychopaths and sociopaths all of my life.

Negative. A body that does not have a soul can only exist in a medical state known as brain-dead, and will eventually die unless kept on life support.

Likewise, a fetus in the womb may not have a soul (yet), but said fetus is then on life support, because it is being kept alive and its cell growth is being stimulated by the mother, through the placenta. If the fetus does not merge with a soul before the final stages of pregnancy, then the baby will be stillborn.

Commonly, a soul will bond with a fetus ─ but not enter it yet ─ during the first stages of the pregnancy, so as to help shape the body's properties along the lines of what would be compatible with the soul that's about to merge with it. The merger usually comes within the second term of the pregnancy, although that's not a rule.

Oh, I have no doubts about that. But that doesn't make it true yet. People can and do jump to the wrong conclusions, and they can get there by following highly varying paths. But that doesn't mean that their assumptions would be correct.

As I've explained, what I personally consider "the soul" is the identity of a particular individual ─ whether this individual is a human being or another sentient being is irrelevant. The soul itself is not a person, but it is the blueprint for what makes the person ─ which is what I call "the spirit" ─ and so a person/spirit, if we exclude the physical component for a moment, is what you get when a soul is animated (in the literal sense of the word) by the consciousness field. This creates a unique individual, with a personality, but the individual only exist within the consciousness field of the Prime Creator.

Think of a little boy playing with toy soldiers and re-enacting World War II. On his one hand, he's got the allied soldiers (UK, USA, Canada, various resistance movements) and on the other hand the axis powers (the Nazis, the Italians, the Japanese). From up close, it all looks very real. A Nazi shoots a US soldier, a UK soldier shoots a Nazi, and so on. But it is all the little boy who's animating the little toy soldiers. Without the little boy, those toy soldiers are merely plastic figurines. They don't move, the don't have any motivation, they don't think, and they most certainly aren't fighting any wars.

That's how it works. We are all being animated by the same consciousness field, namely that of the Prime Creator, which itself is the conscious part of a quantum singularity, trying to discover its own potential by collapsing the wave-function on every little bit of said potential with the question "What if?".

It is also not the duty of any individual to seek enlightenment. Those who seek enlightenment will never find it, because it cannot be found, period. Instead, enlightenment will find you, if and when the time is right. It is foolish to want to become a deity. You are born on Earth with a reason, and that reason is that you must live a human life, and discover what it means to be human ─ and be a good human.

Let me put it this way... Your consciousness is not a fragment of Source consciousness, but you yourself are a microscope that Source consciousness is looking back at itself through, because the fact that you are an individual makes your experience subjective, and subjectivity is what gives meaning to everything.

At the level of Source itself, there is only one. Source is unique, in the literal sense ─ there is nothing other than Source. And that is exactly why everything that Source is comprised of is totally meaningless. It can only have meaning when there is "an Other". That's how the dichotomy between Self and Other came to be. It puts things into perspective by adding subjectivity.

And as always, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Apart from each of our subjective experiences as a Self, or in the eyes of someone else, an Other, there is also the interaction between the Selfs and Others as perceived by Source ─ or more concretely, the Prime Creator consciousness ─ itself. And that is then what leads us to what the Catholics call "the Holy Trinity", or what is known as the Hegelian dialectic, i.e. "Out of thesis and antithesis, synthesis will be born."

The Self is the thesis. The Other is the antithesis. And the synthesis is what the Prime Creator consciousness can learn from the interaction between the two, and what gives it the final meaning to its own existence. It is the wheel of Yin and Yang, spinning around indefinitely, with Yin chasing Yang and Yang chasing Yin.

Forget about that whole matrix thing. That's an "alternative community" meme that's been going round since the Matrix movies appeared ─ and only since then. As intriguing as the concept of those movies was ─ and they do prompt one to think a little deeper ─ they were only blockbuster movies, meant to entertain, and by entertaining enough people, to bring in money for their producers ─ like all movies. It's an industry, not a sudden revelation of a hidden spiritual truth, or a proper description of how reality works.
    A body without a soul would not be brain dead. Instead of having a soul they would just be animated by the energy of source players.

Having a soul is more then just having a particulat identity. The "spirit" is a matrix counterfeit to a soul, they are computer programs within the matrix.

Source players are not just being animated, they are the animators.

You said that we are all being animated by a field of source consciousness. This "field" only exists within the perspective of source players, who are the focal point of experiencing reality as consciousness. This field is what animates the soulless ones, ut iy does not animate the other source players. This "field" cannot exist without something being used to sustain it, and that something is energy taken from source players.

You are completely wrong to say that one should not seek enlightenment, if you are a source player looking for truth, you will find some of it in what the matrix puts out there, but you have to keep searching for answers. I have found some of these answers before I ever watched Quartz Crystals videos, but Quaetz Crystal still provided me with a lot of new knowledge that built on top of this foundation.

The idea behind the matrix movie is the idea of experiencing a computer stimulation. It is not an idea that comes soley form the matrix movie, the idea of this reality being analagous to a computer stimulations has been taken seriously by people.

The idea of being in a computer stimulation from the matrix movie is taken analagously, although applied literally in a sense, but not as in a computer stimulation, but rather an artiricial construct that we live in.

This reality is not only a creation by source. The idea of this reality being created by source is taken one step further to then decide that we live in an artificial construct. This artificial construct is what creates soulless ones, because they are necessary for the matrix to exist in its present state.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 16th October 2019 at 13:25.
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th October 2019)