Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel: This is a matrix experience powered by source

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 446 Posts
    As someone else pointed out, you are proselytizing, using forums as a platform to attempt recruiting

You'll probably say that's not true, but here's a small sample of how many times you posted the same OP from this thread in subreddits

...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), Wind (16th October 2019)

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kai View Post
    Well it took you a while to figure out how to reply,

However it doesn't change the fact that you are exposed for that you really are doing here

But at least i can say that you had the decency, possibly out of desperation, to ask for forgiveness to someone you insulted with your arrogant attitude

That was some person on reddit that had tried to engage me in a battle of words and insults, and had kept insulting me. When someone wants to insult me like they want to, it is only fair that they be subject to insults.

You are exposed for what you are trying to do here as well, which is to attack me instead of my statements
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sourcetruth View Post
    Self protection from what? From the critical opinions of others?
    From an unbalanced person who may turn into extremism in any moment, someone who considers other people's lives as not valuable or that has no empathy with animals has all the signs of a psychopath

https://www.quora.com/Do-psychopaths...re-than-people
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    As someone else pointed out, you are proselytizing, using forums as a platform to attempt recruiting

You'll probably say that's not true, but here's a small sample of how many times you posted the same OP from this thread in subreddits

I did post it on reddit as well, on some subreddits.

This still does not prove that my intent was to "recruit". What if I am just an overzealous teenager?

From an unbalanced person who may turn into extremism in any moment, someone who considers other people's lives as not valuable or that has no empathy with animals has all the signs of a psychopath

https://www.quora.com/Do-psychopaths...re-than-people
    You are just straw-manning me at this point.
    You aren't interested in discussing the concepts presented in this topic, you are only interested in framing them as "bad", in a way that appeals to emotion and not logic.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You sure get busy sharing the word

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ate-the-matrix.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1245804/pg1
    http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=131173
    https://www.actualized.org/forum/top...utube-channel/
    https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...aimer=Continue

I loved this one, oh the challenge!
    Are any of you source players? I wonder if there are any source players out there...
    You are just strawmanning me at this point.
    Of course not, you think that because a couple days went by and you remained silent and other people posted in between, you can just ignore the questions and move on as if nothing happened?

You do that so much that it has become sad to watch.

Just because you look away doesn't mean reality stops existing

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I think sourcetruth's questions to Kai are legitimate. Kai claims he/she has never heard of Project Avalon, yet the links to sourcetruth's original thread there has been posted, if not in this thread, than in another, related one. Kai did not introduce themselves to the community, but started going straight after sourcetruth from the very beginning and has not participated in any other thread except this one.

As far as I can see, all they did so far was accuse him of various things and dig up dirt on him from other forums. Why would someone join a forum and immediately go after another new member, if they were not previously familiar with them? If you ask me, this stinks to high heaven and sourcetruth is correct to be concerned. I would very much like to hear from Kai regarding why he joined this forum, where he had found out about it, if not from Project Avalon and why the only thing he did since joining was attack sourcetruth on this one thread. I'm not accusing him of anything, but I think those are legitimate questions given the current acrimony between two new members. I seriously doubt this just came out of nowhere.
    No, i had to hide something about me to protect myself, and i asked for help with that. I was a small sacrifice of integrity but it also had a purpose, to allow the true nature of the cult to be exposed.

Otherwise i would not have been able to question it as i was

I'm going to wait for all the answers i requested, but we will see none

This has nothing to do with BR, he doesn't even know about this. And even if he knew, he is not my owner like that lady is with sourcetruth, i fly alone Chris. I don't need anyone to tell me how to think or how to feel, or what to do

I did post it on reddit as well, on some subreddits.

This still does not prove that my intent was to "recruit". What if I am just an overzealous teenager?

You are just straw-manning me at this point.
    You aren't interested in discussing the concepts presented in this topic, you are only interested in framing them as "bad", in a way that appeals to emotion and not logic.
    Proselytizing is your work

You learned a new word, "straw-manning" now you will try to use it to deflect and ignore my comments, but the truth is out here for everyone to see

I posted several questions, if you are indeed on the 5 frequency level, then you should be able to answer them

Go ahead, there's nothing stoping you from doing it
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    You sure get busy sharing the word

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ate-the-matrix.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1245804/pg1
    http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=131173
    https://www.actualized.org/forum/top...utube-channel/
    https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...aimer=Continue

I loved this one, oh the challenge!

Of course not, you think that because a couple days went by and you remained silent and other people posted in between, you can just ignore the questions and move on as if nothing happened?

You do that so much that it has become sad to watch.
    I don't just get "busy sharing the word", I actually engage with the people who reply to my threads, so this must be more about just sharing the word. If this was just about advertising I wouldn't have stayed this long to engage with people, and I would have given up already.

You are only looking for "answers" to your "questions" that will fit the opinion that you already have formed about me.

Just because you look away doesn't mean reality stops existing
    Reality only exists as long as there are source players experiencing it.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    No, i had to hide something about me to protect myself, and i asked for help with that. I was a small sacrifice of integrity but it also had a purpose, to allow the true nature of the cult to be exposed.

Otherwise i would not have been able to question it as i was

I'm going to wait for all the answers i requested, but we will see none

This has nothing to do with BR, he doesn't even know about this. And even if he knew, he is not my owner like that lady is with sourcetruth, i fly alone Chris. I don't need anyone to tell me how to think or how to feel, or what to do

Proselytizing is your work

You learned a new word, "straw-manning" now you will try to use it to deflect and ignore my comments, but the truth is out here for everyone to see

I posted several questions, if you are indeed on the 5 frequency level, then you should be able to answer them

Go ahead, there's nothing stoping you from doing it
    I did answer your questions but you did not see them as the answers that you wanted to get to support your position.

You think that whatever you are doing will discredit me but it won't.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 16th October 2019 at 05:48.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is absolutely no straw man argument here, you don't know how to use or what that concept really means

There are only two things happening here

1. The questions i posted that someone on your 'frequency' level should be able to answer
    2. You refusing to answer any questions and continually ignoring them and answering with deflection and picking the simplest points in order to derail the conversation and avoid the actual questions

It is very clear you don't have any answers but act as if you had, then try to engage people into discussing the details of the cult

Well, people like to know what they're going to get into, no one except the weak minded people go full into something without first validating it.

Are these the kind of questions you would like to hear:

- How can i increase my frequency, can you tell me how you did it?
    - How do i build my pendulum, can you help me?
    - My pendulum says this and it's horrible, please help me figure it out
    - I have some questions but can't find the anwers, can Judy answer me? Do i need to join the patreon site to ask her?
    - I watched all of her videos, now what? I need to learn more....
    - When i die, will i wake up on the primary matrix, who will help me there?
    - Does Judy lives on this matrix and also on the primary matrix as a conscious being? Since she won the game already?

And so on.... ?

Anyway, i feel like i need to quote myself again here

Here's a clear explanation of how it usually works

- You post a theory
    - People ask questions and challenge it
    - You prove your theory by answering their questions until it becomes clear you have been proven right, or you are proven wrong
    - Then you post more about your theory
    - People asks more questions

You so far refuse to follow this approach, and well the proof of my words lies on your own posts

Your way seems to be

- You post a theory
    - People ask the questions
    - You don't like them and refuse to answer
    - People challenge you
    - You reject anything but the questions you expected from the script you learned by heart
    - People refuses and asks more questions
    - You call them ignorant and soulless

Is there anything missing here that we should be aware off?
    Last edited by Malisa, 16th October 2019 at 05:49.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th October 2019), Aragorn (16th October 2019), Elen (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (16th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So if you watched all the 400+ videos, and want to continue learning, you have to pay? She has blocked access to anyone who doesn't pay, and she clearly has pointed that if you stop paying, you are rejected. You can't ask questions or chat with other members of the group unless you pay! Isn't that bad in your eyes?

Should we then assume that it doesn't matter if you are a source player or not, as long as you pay you are accepted, but even if you were a great source player if you stop paying you will be excluded from the group? Again that's how a cult works

Do you have to die to raise up in the primary matrix?

What if you were a source player but you still eat meat, are you forbidden to wake up on the primary matrix?

Who makes those rules?

If Judy won the game for all source players, then why is the game still playing?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    There is absolutely no straw man argument here, you don't know how to use or what that concept really means

There are only two things happening here

1. The questions i posted that someone on your 'frequency' level should be able to answer
    2. You refusing to answer any questions and continually ignoring them and answering with deflection and picking the simplest points in order to derail the conversation and avoid the actual questions

It is very clear you don't have any answers but act as if you had, then try to engage people into discussing the details of the cult

Well, people like to know what they're going to get into, no one except the weak minded people go full into something without first validating it.
    You try to strawman me to project a viewpoint of me that is a misrepresentation of me. You are clearly intending to portray me in the worst way possible,

You don't want to see my answers as answers, because you don't want to give me credit for anything.

Are these the kind of questions you would like to hear:

- How can i increase my frequency, can you tell me how you did it?
    - How do i build my pendulum, can you help me?
    - My pendulum says this and it's horrible, please help me figure it out
    - I have some questions but can't find the anwers, can Judy answer me? Do i need to join the patreon site to ask her?
    - I watched all of her videos, now what? I need to learn more....

And so on.... ?
    I am looking for responses to the concepts presented in the OP, and this would include questions about such concepts, because I want to discuss these concepts. This can then lead to further discussion.

Let's start with one concept, what do you think about the concept of the matrix?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You try to strawman me to project a viewpoint of me that is a misrepresentation of me. You are clearly intending to portray me in the worst way possible,

You don't want to see my answers as answers, because you don't want to give me credit for anything.

I am looking for responses to the concepts presented in the OP, and this would include questions about such concepts, because I want to discuss these concepts. This can then lead to further discussion.

Let's start with one concept, what do you think about the concept of the matrix?
    Please stop saying "strawman"

You already posted the OP, i get the next turn to ask questions

I get to chose those questions, if you have wisdom or real knowledge then you should know them by heart

And i already asked about the matrix and there are at least two questions about it

Please answer my questions...
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So if you watched all the 400+ videos, and want to continue learning, you have to pay? She has blocked access to anyone who doesn't pay, and she clearly has pointed that if you stop paying, you are rejected. You can't ask questions or chat with other members of the group unless you pay! Isn't that bad in your eyes?

Should we then assume that it doesn't matter if you are a source player or not, as long as you pay you are accepted, but even if you were a great source player if you stop paying you will be excluded from the group? Again that's how a cult works
    There is nothing more to learn from her patreon page, the posts on her patreon are only reuploads of her youtube videos, which are available for free.

The patreon is not a group, it is just a page where she reuploads videos from her youtube channel to.

Do you have to die to raise up in the primary matrix?
    No, this is not stated anywhere in her videos.

What if you were a source player but you still eat meat, are you forbidden to wake up on the primary matrix?
    You aren't waking up to go back to the primary matrix, because you would have gotten past that stage.
    There is no goal of waking up to the primary matrix, the primary matrix was a point that you would have been at earlier.

Who makes those rules?

If Judy won the game for all source players, then why is the game still playing?
    The rules of the game are made when this matrix was set up, but there are also consequences to actions within the matrix that are the results of aspects of the matrix.

To understand why you have to understand what is happening when the game is won and what the win is about.

Please stop saying "strawman"

You already posted the OP, i get the next turn to ask questions

I get to chose those questions, if you have wisdom or real knowledge then you should know them by heart

And i already asked about the matrix and there are at least two questions about it

Please answer my questions...
    I am answering your questions.

You are strawmanning me though in your previous posts.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is nothing more to learn from her patreon page, the posts on her patreon are only reuploads of her youtube videos, which are available for free.

The patreon is not a group, it is just a page where she reuploads videos from her youtube channel to.

No, this is not stated anywhere in her videos.

You aren't waking up to go back to the primary matrix, because you would have gotten past that stage.
    There is no goal of waking up to the primary matrix, the primary matrix was a point that you would have been at earlier.

The rules of the game are made when this matrix was set up, but there are also consequences to actions within the matrix that are the results of aspects of the matrix.

To understand why you have to understand what is happening when the game is won and what the win is about.

I am answering your questions.

You are strawmanning me though in your previous posts.

Oh you are not, my questions were clear, i don't see you answering with actual facts, just random mumble jumble that anyone could write in 5 seconds

For example

Did you know that the original matrix concept did not use humans as an energy source? That came later on and most people who learned the concept of "the matrix" and then went on to create religions and new wave concepts around it never got the memo that they got a version 2.0 of the concept?

And that's how you know they are all fake, because think about it, if the original concept was entirely different, who would know about it? Certainly not people who read about it and then let their imaginations fly

And then someone who was aware of the original concept said "but wait! Let's instead say that humans are the ones that power it" and then you publish it and suddenly there are lots of people talking about a "matrix powered by human souls"
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hearing and not listening is the answer, the Question could be changed to if you wanted or desired to learn something new, would it be about you .
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Malisa (16th October 2019), sourcetruth (16th October 2019)

Thanks
    Oh you are not, my questions were clear, i don't see you answering with actual facts, just random mumble jumble that anyone could write in 5 seconds
    First you say that I can't answer your questions and now you tell me that my answers aren't good enough, without actually replying to the content of my questions?
    How can you consider my answers "mumble jumble" when you haven't even formed a reply to the content of my questions?

For example

Did you know that the original matrix concept did not use humans as an energy source? That came later on and most people who learned the concept of "the matrix" and then went to create religions and new wave concepts around it never got the memo that they got a version 2.0 of the concept?

And that's how you know they are all fake, because think about it, if the original concept was entirely different, who would know about it?
    Do you have any links that show that the original matrix concept did not use humans as an energy source?

And even if it was, it would not mean that it is "fake".

And then someone said "but wait! Let's instead say that humans are the ones that power it" and then you publish it and suddenly there are lots of people talking about a "matrix powered by human souls"
    That doesn't make the idea any less reasonable.
    There is source truth in movies, it is out there in movies for source players to pick up on if they want to look for it. The matrix movie is the matrix putting out source truth for source players.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post: